Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

And the person is...just a random guy! He scares JS. She scolds him and runs off. She quickly closes the elevator before he can get in. The guy gets a call. Think he's someone important. And JS totally yelled at the dude ooops. He is.someone to meet JR. He walks on and JS stands up and I think is like why are you still following me ? Dude just sighs and hands over the pen. Omg ! It's his father! Ahahah poor JS! She is mortified! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

JR sits down with his father. Doesn't seem like they have a good relationship. Father seems to be scoffing at JR's work. Father stands up and storms out right as JS comes in with coffee. So she def sees their bad relations. JR is telling her a little bit about it. Not sure what he says though. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Cut to Prosecutors office. SW gets called to the boss office there. Not sure what boss is requesting of him. Dang SW is angry, arguing with the dude. Wonder if it's about YR? Or the stalker? Hrmmm.

Cut to JR and JS still in his office. Mood is pretty somber. JS seems to feel bad. Then JR gets a call. From his grandma it sounds like. About his father. We hear voiceover of grandma talking about father. JR goes out and finds his father on a street corner holding a protest sign, it looks like. But he's alone in his protesting. JR grabs the signs and takes him inside for coffee. Father is explaining something to him. They seem to be getting along a bit better now. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Cut to JS and JR in front of JS house again, in his car, talking. Poor JS still seems upset. JR takes her hand and comforts her. He makes her smile a little.

Next day, in office. JS seems to have a plan, maybe for his father. Pretty sure I keep hearing his father being mentioned. Now JS is being dramatic about something but a cute dramatic. She hands him something but I'm not sure what. Commercial break. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

JR walks into office building. His father is sitting in a waiting area. JR has a bag with him. Sits down and talks to his father about whatever it is going on. My stream being stupid. Ok I think JS gave him an energy booster to give to his dad. JR calls JS to update her on the situation, his father overhears him. May be father catches a glimpse that his son is in looove. 

Cut to Prosecutors office. SW looking through papers. Annoying girl assistant being annoying. Now he's outside on a bench and YR walks up. She brings him coffee. They are talking about whatever is going on. YR leans over and hugs him. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Back to JS and JR at office working late. Guess stalker is about to appear. For now they are still talking about father things I think. JR typing out his argument which we see him giving in court. Guess he gives a good argument for his father. JS is watching and proud of him. She sends him a nice text after court. Think JR tells his father about her. 

Cut to JS in bathroom, fixing herself. Guess she is getting ready to meet his father properly. Ahh yup they are all eating together. Things seem fine. Now JR is throwing out all these compliments about JS. Oooh now he says she's my girlfriend. Both dad and JS drop their utensils lol. But it seems ok. Father is happy yaay. Everyone smiling. JS and dad do the fighting stance lol. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Later on, just JS and JR are having after meal tea. JR is opening up more about his family, I think. JR hands her a gift. It's a pretty necklace of a key. Awww. It must be something cute and cheesy like you have key to my heart.

Uh oh cut to stalker. He is watching thrm on his tablet wtf

Cut to thrm driving home. JS admiring her necklace with her beloved mirror. 

All is well, but we know what's coming .....

Here we go. Someone is following them. Going fast. Omg creepy. I don't like this. JR does a quick u turn and they do as well. Both cars come to a sudden stop. Dude gets out and JS immediately recognizes him. JR doesn't even have to ask, think he knows based on JS reaction. She doesn't want him to get out of the car but he does. He blocks the dude from looking at JS. Dude just gives a sinister smile. And it ends.

Preview.....nope no preview you guys! A first for us! Leaving us in suspense they are 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

So sweettttt... hahaha..

Finally we got 1 level up of kiss scene.. lols

Looks like KJR is a very fast learner:lol:! Just where did the slow guy went? Can't see him anymore. :joy:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I can't wait to see the translations for their inner thoughts during the house date. It was funny even without knowing what was being said.

I just love this show and this couple. They are so friggin adorable! 

I'll be back later today to see what y'all think about things!

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Iam Fanning said:

Looks like KJR is a very fast learner:lol:! Just where did the slow guy went? Can't see him anymore. :joy:

He is very obedient BF too, he follows her instruction closely when she said no need to ask in advance if he wants to kiss her....:mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

He is very obedient BF too, he follows her instruction closely when she said no need to ask in advance if he wants to kiss her....:mrgreen:

Haha. Yeah. That too..:joy:

But why does it feel that the kiss was cut too soon. I mean with how they edited the scene.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

5 minutes ago, Iam Fanning said:

Yess.. that"s not kwon jung rok.. he is LEE DONG WOOK.. hahahaha..

Kjr always used d same trick on ojs, since "u dont have to ask if u want to.." statement from her.. lols.. how come he always did sudden kisses like that.. many fans called him grim reaper bcoz he always coming from nowhere n straight kiss her.. hahaha..

i really like this kiss scene.. so sweet.. (i believe in u kjr.. u r surely fast learner..haha)

But i'm still waiting for a level up from them.. its so far away from secretary kim level.. :D

(i wonder why ojs looked nervous, bcoz she already did so many dramas including romantic dramas right?)

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5

17 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

So sweettttt... hahaha..

Finally we got 1 level up of kiss scene.. lols

so is this the results of JR searching the internet????

then we should encourage JR to search more :D 

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Iam Fanning said:

Haha. Yeah. That too..:joy:

But why does it feel that the kiss was cut too soon. I mean with how they edited the scene.

The editor did it purposely....:skull: To make our heart fluttered, our spleen frozen and our lungs constricted...:naughty: We should file a case for attempted murder...

• Like 1
  • LOL 13