[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

Next day, meeting with the writer-nim at the office. Basically they're offering her the role again. OJS kinda happy, but CEO is objecting it. He scolded her but she still wants to do it. The guy with the writer suggested they sign the contract asap.

Oppa driving OJS in the car. They talked about the drama, and Oppa commented how OJS has changed now that she has worked for a while at the law firm. Then they talked about how the ALWAYS team would feel if they find out. OJS wondered about KJR's reaction if he finds out.

At ALWAYS, the gang leaving for lunch, excluding Choi and Dan. They talked about where OJS is. When they exit the lift, they were blocked by reporters asking all kind of questions. KJR noticed OJS walking in, and he slipped away to lead her out from the building.

At the prosecution office. SW walking with a smile. A colleague came and congratulated him and they talked a bit until YR came. SW and YR agreed to lunch.

KJR brought OJS to his apartment, to avoid the reporters. OJS started apologizing for keeping things from him. He just hugged her and congratulated her for getting a role because he knows she really love acting... what a sweet boyfriend... OJS still feeling a bit guilty but at the same time relieved. She got a call, but doesn't want answer it for fear of reporters. KJR got a call from CEO, but he gave an excuse. Then he suggested to OJS that they skipped work today. Cut to the ALWAYS team having lunch, CEO wondered about KJR's answer. Sec.said out loud her thought about the two behaving strangely and that she suspects them dating. CEO is quick to dismiss it as impossible. He asked who agreed, but no one dare to raise their hand.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cut to JR and JS sitting on the couch trying to figure out what to do. Her stomach growls. JR seems to say something surprising. Is he gonna cook? She follows him to the fridge. There's like no food at all lol. He calls SW about something. Oh he's looking for something in particular. He has to ask SW where it is. Lol I dunno what but JR is flustered about it. 

Guess they're gonna go out. She goes to his room and picks out a jacket to wear. She sees his lipstick. He says lip balm and puts some on. She says I could use some and reaches up and lightly kisses him. Cute. 

Cut to them at the market getting food. Cute date. They end up at a stall where the lady seems to recognize her. Her poster is up at the stall. JR quickly pays her and they scurry off. 

Commercial 

At KJR's house, they are seated at the sofa wondering what they should do, then OJS tummy made a noise. KJR wanted to cook for her but found out the fridge is empty. He even called SW to find out. In the end, he suggested he will get ingredients outside. OJS wants to follow, but her outfit doesn't allow it. So she borrowed plain clothes from KJR's wardrobe. She saw the lip balm and KJR explained it's a lip balm and put some on, she said she wants some too, he handed to her, but she kissed his lips instead... hehehe...

They are at the market, shopping and snacking. One of the seller said she recognized her face, but couldn't be exact who. KJR came to the rescue by saying that he always got mistaken to be like a celebrity like Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt.... LOLOL.... They quickly paid and rushed away while the camera pan to a poster of OJS at the store.

SW and YR having lunch together. It's a place they've been so long ago, the owner recognized them when they're paying. She asked if they're a couple now. They're outside, and YR asked why is he still putting up at KJR, when is he going to move out. SW started to talk about the reason why he doesn't want to go home. As in preview, SW told her that he doesn't need anything as long as she is by his side.

KJR and OJS seated at dining table eating. He praised her cooking. Then they played jenga, with stuff written on the block that they need to carry out. Some various cute stuff.

SW and YR out having dinner. When they paying the lady I think she's making cute couple comments. To make them all awkward ofc. Well whatever was being said it made them laugh after. They are talking out in the street now. SW opening up some. Guess about his feelings for her still. 

Cut to JR and JS eating at his place. Cuteee they play jenga after they eat. Each block has a date written on it I guess. JR had to make a cute face. He distracted her before making it. Then she had to take a cute selfie together with him. They are being sooo cute right now!! Omg so cuteeeeee. They even doing a cute pinky promise about something. JR loses eventually and the tower falls down.

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Cut to JR and JS sitting on the couch trying to figure out what to do. Her stomach growls. JR seems to say something surprising. Is he gonna cook? She follows him to the fridge. There's like no food at all lol. He calls SW about something. Oh he's looking for something in particular. He has to ask SW where it is. Lol I dunno what but JR is flustered about it. 

79zKgZ1.gif

Spoiler

nm1PN5U.gif

ON5h1vM.gif

tw6mSok.gif

Spoiler

9cACZ6P.gif

laq5dNr.gif

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

They are at the market, shopping and snacking. One of the seller said she recognized her face, but couldn't be exact who. KJR came to the rescue by saying that he always got mistaken to be like a celebrity like Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt.... LOLOL.... They quickly paid and rushed away while the camera pan to a poster of OJS at the store.

C1ifh0P.gif

Spoiler

rnCUels.gif

4QnqRrs.gif

KsagmV9.gif

Spoiler

fwCbMYD.gif

heuzcsr.gif

Cut to her ceo and manager meeting with Always boss. Guess discussing everything. Whatever law boss is spewing about is confusing her ceo. He's mad about what happened to JS and I think is telling at her ceo about it. Now her ceo is spewing off some stuff. Manager is just sitting there and sighing. 

Cut to JR driving JS home again lol. It's there favorite spot. He waves her in. And gets a call. From her manager. 

Here comes the stupid, y'all! Don't fall for it JR!!

They are meeting and talking about JS. No translation needed. He gonna tell JR to break up with her ... blahblahgrrrrawwwrrr I get the manager really does care about JS but he needs to understand how much JR cares about and loves her too. They playing sad bg music. JR is responding. Not sure what he says though. 

Cut to JS in her bed playing with her hedgehog. She texts JR who is sitting in his car thinking things over. Now he's in his bed thinking things over. Stop thinking JR this doesn't seem good. 

Commercials. 

OJS's CEO arrived at ALWAYS office, like a boss, with Oppa. He asked to meet the CEO.

In the office, he confirmed that KJR has not contacted him since he took OJS away. What's going on?! he even exclaimed are they dating or what?? Hyung CEO assured him that no they're not. He then expressed the difficulties if she is dating. Oppa looked uneasy, he almost got caught by the CEO.

KJR dropped OJS off. Then he got a call asking to meet. It's Oppa. He clarified that he is the manager, not a cousin. (as in preview) Oppa asked if he really loves OJS. KJR answered firmly yes. but seeing his expression, he asked if loving OJS will cause trouble to her? Oppa started explaining very gently to KJR since the debut time of OJS, how they need to avoid scandal and stuff, and maintain good image, etc etc. He said this is an important time for OJS after the drug scandal. KJR asked him what exactly does he want to say? Oppa asked him to end it with OJS. I didn't catch it well, but I think KJR said he has no plan to let her go.... not sure about this.

OJS in her room, talking to the hedgehog. KJR got a text from OJS saying that she is happy now, about starting to be in a drama. KJR looked thoughtful, and that continued when he is in bed.

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

SW and YR having lunch together. It's a place they've been so long ago, the owner recognized them when they're paying. She asked if they're a couple now. They're outside, and YR asked why is he still putting up at KJR, when is he going to move out. SW started to talk about the reason why he doesn't want to go home. As in preview, SW told her that he doesn't need anything as long as she is by his side.

KJR and OJS seated at dining table eating. He praised her cooking. Then they played jenga, with stuff written on the block that they need to carry out. Some various cute stuff.

D4wp7uM.gif

Spoiler

Plk3WfM.gif

CLar3m8.gif

G0woag3.gif

Spoiler

qxjnKlu.gif

WmFEAxp.gif

Morning at law firm. They are reading about JR and JS. Oh when did they find Out? When did the news find Out? 

Lawyer Boss confronts him with the article. He admits I think to everything, that they're dating. I think he does don't hold me to it.

JR goes into his office and JS is there on the phone. Maybe cuz the news about them broke, there is going to be a problem? JR seems down. I hope he's not thinking of being stupid! Why he acting so cold?

Now he's in the break room. Boss tells him to come to my office. In his office, they are looking at videos of JS. Her chocolate commercial, her at awards show. Is he gonna try and convince them to break up too?? Grrrr. JR looks sad some more. 

Now he's on the rooftop. Remembering their times together. Ok think he's remembering all the times she talked about how much she loved acting. But why does he have to break up with her just cuz she's an actress ? 

4 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Cut to her ceo and manager meeting with Always boss. Guess discussing everything. Whatever law boss is spewing about is confusing her ceo. He's mad about what happened to JS and I think is telling at her ceo about it. Now her ceo is spewing off some stuff. Manager is just sitting there and sighing. 

Cut to JR driving JS home again lol. It's there favorite spot. He waves her in. And gets a call. From her manager. 

They are meeting and talking about JS. No translation needed. He gonna tell JR to break up with her ... blahblahgrrrrawwwrrr I get the manager really does care about JS but he needs to understand how much JR cares about and loves her too. They playing sad bg music. JR is responding. Not sure what he says though. 

Cut to JS in her bed playing with her hedgehog. She texts JR who is sitting in his car thinking things over. Now he's in his bed thinking things over. Stop thinking JR this doesn't seem good. 

Commercials. 

6 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Commercials. 

DYtRcVn.gif

Spoiler

cj3ND5C.gif

Cut to what seems to be a farewell party for JS. Everyone is there, except JR. They are all looking for him. JR what are you doing! You better show up for her farewell party. I am getting upset y'all.......

JS texting for JR. There's some awkward stuff between mama's boy and Dan but I can't enjoy it. I'm too upset. One of the interns reads an article out loud about her new drama. Boss starts crying from happiness . She's explaining it's a romantic comedy. 

Dan goes into bathroom. Runs into mama's boy on the way out. They keep walking into each other. Suddenly she pushes him against the wall and says something. Sexual tension. 

Sec and Yang looking at a picture on the internet of KJR and OJS eating. CEO is there pacing back and forth. KJR came in, CEO asked why can't he be contacted all day yesterday. He asked whether they're dating. I can't catch his answer, but I think he didn't deny it nor confirm it. He walked into his office with OJS on the phone with her CEO. She is apologizing about yesterday.

KJR told her about the picture. OJS said that she has no problem with it, but if KJR is not comfortable... KJR told her not really but just that they should be more careful next time, in consideration of the CEO, he said.

KJR in the pantry, CEO came in and wanted him to show him something. They're looking at some of OJS' clip. KJR looked thoughtful. CEO talked about OJS and even mentioned about the movie Roman Holiday. KJR is curious about the ending of Roman Holiday. CEO told him. Cut to KJR on rooftop, thinking about his previous conversations whenever OJS expressed her love for acting... okay, don't start being an idiot okay KJR!! Evening came, he is driving in his car. Cut to ALWAYS team having a dinner gathering celebrating OJS return to drama. All is present except KJR. Scary Face asked where is he. OJS said he is rather busy and may be late. She then texted him whether he is finished or not. They continued drinking and eating. CEO got teary. Then the members asked about what the drama is about. It seems that the story kind a similar to Dan and Choi's story because it got Dan's attention. She went to the toilet. When she came out, she met Choi, and she finally asked him if they can try dating at work. He was startled.

I feel like crying now :bawling:

He did think a lot before making the decision.  Sigh... usually watching this drama will make me smile day and night.... but not tonight.... I feel for both of them..... (although it might be temporary....it still hurts)

OJS outside the building making a call to KJR, just then he arrived. He took her somewhere because he wanted to give her something more special as farewell instead of eating. He booked the whole cinema for them to watch Roman Holiday. Okay he is not looking right to me here....  Later on, they're walking in a park. OJS told him she is very happy to be able to watch the movie with him. She is still talking away happily when KJR turned to her and called her Oh Yoon Seo, she wondered why he called her so....  argggh!!! he said, like the movie just now, let's end it here. ~ end of episode.

ARRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

im about to cry :bawling:

seems like the mother of Park Su Myeong (the intellectually challenged guy who murdered Im Yun Hee's husband) came to find JR in preview :(

Sigh my heart aches for uri Pyeonosanim. I'm placing bets on Jinshim to right this now.. JR has done so much for her.

Somebody tell me why I keep putting myself through ep 11-12 torture for shows knowing its almost always a breakup. CRIES.

Archived