[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

This scene though :bawling:

X9RatP9.jpg

6 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Because ep11 too similar with the Seungri and YYJ scandal which blew up just now when this aired....  :/

Ohhh that's why....but can't they upload the amusement park date at least 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Shraddha Kamble said:

He did say your problems are my problems in ep 9. You are not the only one even I am not getting what exactly SW is working on.

I think it’s because Sewon’s character has only been given bit portions esp at the start; maybe because his role had to be reshot with the change of actor.. but I had to go back and rewatch episodes to realise what was going on.

Most of it started with him watching the news about an influential person getting off the hook because of a Lawyer Choi who is famous for helping famous people get light sentences or off the hook from their crimes. Lawyer Choi makes a lot of dirty money doing these types of cases.

The case Sewon is trying to prosecute, I believe is linked to Choi, I read something like the lawyer or perpetrator in that case is a relative to Choi so thats why. But it could also be Choi himself (ive to rewatch). That’s why his boss is asking him not to dig too deep because Choi has many connections.

Lastly, Choi is also the one that helped stalker get off the hook/ a light sentence with Yoonseo’s case 2 years ago. 

So the way things are going we are set up for a showdown with Choi and KwonJR/Sewon/Yooreum.

I haven’t watched the latest episode yet but it’s really uncanny how the events are similar to what’s happening in real life now ... plus YIN is from the same agency as Seungri ... Why is the rating so low though? I thought Knetz like melodrama/realistic stuff? 

@cenching - Ah, you’re Teochew! (Teochew Nang Kaki Nang!:lol:) Me too, or rather my late maternal grandmother! I grew up speaking Teochew and Hakka (& I am able to speak some Hokkien) - there are a few similar Hakka & Korean words too! 

Back to the drama - although it seems sweet and fluffy, there are many important themes presented - I guess a law genre drama can’t be just all sweet, fluffy and funny. So far, the darker but quite realistic themes presented were - Spouse-abuse, stalking, (that seems to be a MAJOR one - maybe cos it’s a big social problem in Korea) and of course, the way female celebrities or celebrity-wanna-bes could be manipulated and ‘controlled’. This is not just a ‘Korean’ problem, cos it’s also very common in the US (for instance the R Kelly case right now). 

I REALLY REALLY hope that in this drama, KJR & OJS will not separate, it doesn’t make sense for them to!! Unless, there’s a very good reason for separating- NOT breaking up! They may need to separate for a while (cos JS needs to do filming, etc) but NO BREAKING UP BECAUSE she’s a celebrity BS!! That’s another theme too - when a celebrity can’t be a REAL person ... and their celebrity status puts them under so much pressure ... that they either can’t handle the pressure or use their status for unsavoury gains ... 

https://www.instagram.com/amazingyooinna/p/Bu-Zx_ahrUu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=4bog3aovi7rd

This looks so freaking cute. 

I honestly never though this drama would make me cry, but the scene where JS was crying while telling JR what happened with the stalker in the past broke my heart. Kudos to YIN for the incredible acting. 

Ahhhh, it's just so satisfying to see Sunny and Grim Reaper with all the cuteness. Also Mr. Lawyer GR punching the stalker dude. You go, Mr. Lawyer! 

But my gosh, the most recent episode is straight out of this week's real life headlines. I hope it changes. (And yes, abuse of power is a problem everywhere, not just in Korea. It's wrong anywhere.)

2 hours ago, attriste said:

I think it’s because Sewon’s character has only been given bit portions esp at the start; maybe because his role had to be reshot with the change of actor.. but I had to go back and rewatch episodes to realise what was going on.

Most of it started with him watching the news about an influential person getting off the hook because of a Lawyer Choi who is famous for helping famous people get light sentences or off the hook from their crimes. Lawyer Choi makes a lot of dirty money doing these types of cases.

The case Sewon is trying to prosecute, I believe is linked to Choi, I read something like the lawyer or perpetrator in that case is a relative to Choi so thats why. But it could also be Choi himself (ive to rewatch). That’s why his boss is asking him not to dig too deep because Choi has many connections.

Lastly, Choi is also the one that helped stalker get off the hook/ a light sentence with Yoonseo’s case 2 years ago. 

So the way things are going we are set up for a showdown with Choi and KwonJR/Sewon/Yooreum.

Lawyer Choi is SW's boss's brother in law from what I can remember. There has to be a showdown in the upcoming episodes. But, what exactly KSW is working on is still under the wraps. 

Between in ep 11 there was a line, "I'll make you happier than anyone, this is my promise" was this shown in yesterday's episode. I haven't watched the epi yet. 

That stalker guy is soo good at acting. (I watched a clip on Instagram) For a second he made me remember Shin se gi from Kill me, heal me. That mad gaze and way of speaking :sweatingbullets: He makes you wanna hate him even more.

What is PD-Nim trying to bring across??? When there’s NO hugging after JS told her sad story to JR??? The way he patted her shoulder looked REALLY AWKWARD!! I mean, they are already a COUPLE and they’ve already KISSED??? Why NO HUGS??? What’s this sudden aversion to skinship??? No kiss, it’s okay, as it’s very sad - but NO HUGS??? And at the Amusement park, on the rides - again NO HUGS and suddenly sitting a distance from each other?? 

Are they BREAKING up for good?? Is this the clue,??? :crazy: Then they’re going to reunite at the last 15 mins of the last episode???? 

7 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

What is PD-Nim trying to bring across??? When there’s NO hugging after JS told her sad story to JR??? The way he patted her shoulder looked REALLY AWKWARD!! I mean, they are already a COUPLE and they’ve already KISSED??? Why NO HUGS??? What’s this sudden aversion to skinship??? No kiss, it’s okay, as it’s very sad - but NO HUGS??? And at the Amusement park, on the rides - again NO HUGS and suddenly sitting a distance from each other?? 

Are they BREAKING up for good?? Is this the clue,??? :crazy: Then they’re going to reunite at the last 15 mins of the last episode???? 

Oh god please no last minute reunion in the last episode. 

fNpg2U.gif

i will riot if that happens. RIOT I SAY. And then the only thing will calm me down is knowing that LDW and YIN are secretly dating in RL.

7 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Then they’re going to reunite at the last 15 mins of the last episode???? 

That sounds like a plot from horror movie!!! :scream: Nooooooo!!! :scream: Dreading tonight episode....:cold_sweat:

I hate it when the moneyed criminals get away with so many crimes....:triumph:  It's a Golden Rule, the one has the gold made the rules....:skull:

@Alice Mendoza

I am a Cantonese but speaks Teochew at home and speaks Hakka with GuaMa....:glasses:

19 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Keep in mind, she has a MALE stalker who she is terrified of. Perhaps, that is why JR is being careful with the touches right now. She is vulnerable and in pain. He is treating her like a considerate boyfriend by being careful with the physical closeness right now. Because she needs EMOTIONAL support and strength from him at the moment. He is holding her hand gently and carefully to consider her emotional state of mind.

And we saw that when she was crying, she needed time to herself for a little bit. It's not exactly the right time to be all over her physically speaking....so he is doing the right thing. He is taking her on dates and trying to make her laugh and bring happiness to her. 

As for the possible break up, I will trust the writer here. JR promised that he will be there for YS during her time of need. So I hope he won't listen to anyone's suggestions or comments. He isn't the type to not keep his promises....

stay away from MY GIIIRRLL!! is it the right translation?! did he really say thaattt?? uwu. 

when JR came back to YS’s house i was like thank God he’s quick witted but then i also was like how is he going to come in to her house tho? well anything is possible in the drama world lol. 

tonight’s episode will be epic with the thrill and lawyer couple’s awkward romance but will bring us to tears with the potential break up :( sigh

I think it is a bit weird when there is no hugs and hand-holding at the park, especially when they see fireworks together. Too romantic context to not take any romantic actions. However that patting at OYS’s couch, I kind of understand and not really have problems with PD about this gesture.

What she needs at that time is someone listens to her without judgment, a soul mate, a true friend to console and comfort her. Remember “A friend in need is a friend indeed”. Back to Goblin, KS often brushed  JET’s hair instead of hugging her. It was lovely and it told us more than its simple looks.

Anyway, all above doesn’t mean I don’t want hug & kiss scenes. I need to confirm I absolutely love to see more hug and kiss scenes :kiss_wink:

59 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

JR is someone who thinks a lot before doing anything. She needs emotional support and he may think hugging her will give her wrong ideas like, "What is he doing when I am emotionally vulnerable?" (Of course, we know OYS won't think that but he is just being careful with her)

About amusement park rides, I guess he himself was so scared :cry: that a hug didn't come across his mind. 

P.S. it's ok JR I am scared of rides too. 

24 minutes ago, greezlybee said:

stay away from MY GIIIRRLL!! is it the right translation?! did he really say thaattt?? uwu. 

when JR came back to YS’s house i was like thank God he’s quick witted but then i also was like how is he going to come in to her house tho? well anything is possible in the drama world lol. 

tonight’s episode will be epic with the thrill and lawyer couple’s awkward romance but will bring us to tears with the potential break up :( sigh

I don't know a lot of korean, "nae yeoja" means "my woman". That's the right translation.

15 hours ago, Anh Nguyen Roff said:

I also sick of “I break up with you because I care for your wellbeing”. Silly plot. However at the end of the day, it is still a Kdrama so prepare for the worst but still hope for the best. If the writer makes them break up even for one episode I’ll be so disappointed. 

We was was worried KJR would be disappointed knowing OJS has secrets or even worse, split up with her. However the writer solved it way too smooth by letting KJR affirmed he’d like her no matter what, 100, 1000 secrets, he was fine. Let’s see how the episode tomorrow solve this problem.

P/S: I’m so glad I find this forum. Everyone is very constructive & informative. Last drama I saw was The last empress. I also joined a fan page on FB. Members were verbally attacked each other when they supported different leading roles. I had to quit after a couple of days since it was so stressful.

Can I say something about your personal experience on forums?

I think when you talk to a bunch of people at once, it's really important that you respect each other's opinions. Everyone is different so are there choices. Even if you disagree with someone it is easy to talk it out than verbally attacking each other. Sadly some people don't realise that. 

Last week, I had written that OYS would refuse to work in the drama because of LGJ and my prediction was correct. Then I had also imagined that the presence of the journalists in the ALWAYS building would be caused by LGJ's move. So now I believe that since KJR declared that OJS was his woman, our stalker was forced to change his tactics. He can no longer approach her, so just like in the past he will use her fame in order to isolate OYS. This time, he wants her to return to her job as actress because that way, OYS will become again "My goddess, our goddess, the universe's goddess". So here are my new predictions:

- The writer Lee asked to meet OYS in order to make a new job offer: the proposition is the bait. However, OYS might become reluctant because she realizes that LGJ could be behind it.

- Then her reluctance and the discovery of the manager that OYS has a boyfriend are the reasons for the CEO to intervene: He wants OYS to accept the offer, this is the chance of her come back.

- Therefore the manager is asked to talk KJR about the break up...

Now, the question is: when will this scene with the journalists happen? We have two possibilities: before the writer Lee made the new offer as LGJ wants to ensure that she can no longer work at the law firm... However, we see that KJR is still clueless for a while. Right now, I have the impression that the meeting of the journalists could be the cliffhanger where OYS decides to affront the journalists and make a statement which surprises everyone: either she is dating KJR or she is working there as she is thinking about changing her career. From my point of view, LGJ must be behind all the events again because he has realized if he can not have her, then this time her fame will be the reason why she can not have a boyfriend. Yet, the CEO and the manager don't realize that they are just playing in his hands.  

Jung rok' was so disappointed  during the amusement park date and fireworks gazing so I guess he didn't think he deserves to hug her kkk though I'd love the idea of Jin Shim giving him a hug for trying his best to make her happy...

I would like to think that JR's way too smart for him to think that it would be best or them to break up at this time that the stalker is back. It would be impossible to protect her from him if he goes away... Prove me right Lawyer Kwon!!!!

I think that they are both going to sleep at JR's house this time... It would be traumatic for JS to stay in her house knowing that the stalker was able to come in without her knowledge. 

Oh Jim shim's little hedgehog

pigBY06.jpg

a9ey3fX.jpg

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Last week, I had written that OYS would refuse to work in the drama because of LGJ and my prediction was correct. Then I had also imagined that the presence of the journalists in the ALWAYS building would be caused by LGJ's move. So now I believe that since KJR declared that OJS was his woman, our stalker was forced to change his tactics. He can no longer approach her, so just like in the past he will use her fame in order to isolate OYS. This time, he wants her to return to her job as actress because that way, OYS will become again "My goddess, our goddess, the universe's goddess". So here are my new predictions:

- The writer Lee asked to meet OYS in order to make a new job offer: the proposition is the bait. However, OYS might become reluctant because she realizes that LGJ could be behind it.

- Then her reluctance and the discovery of the manager that OYS has a boyfriend are the reasons for the CEO to intervene: He wants OYS to accept the offer, this is the chance of her come back.

- Therefore the manager is asked to talk KJR about the break up...

Now, the question is: when will this scene with the journalists happen? We have two possibilities: before the writer Lee made the new offer as LGJ wants to ensure that she can no longer work at the law firm... However, we see that KJR is still clueless for a while. Right now, I have the impression that the meeting of the journalists could be the cliffhanger where OYS decides to affront the journalists and make a statement which surprises everyone: either she is dating KJR or she is working there as she is thinking about changing her career. From my point of view, LGJ must be behind all the events again because he has realized if he can not have her, then this time her fame will be the reason why she can not have a boyfriend. Yet, the CEO and the manager don't realize that they are just playing in his hands.  

I think her coat from her meeting with the producer (?) was the same as the one she's wearing when she went to Always Firm with reporters swarming the Always Law Firm staff ... I might be mistaken though 

but but but.... if they break up, writernim, it will contradict everything KJR and OJS that have said thooo. didnt KJR say that he will stay by her side and they will fight tgt (or something like that? lol i have a short memory im sorry lmao) and he knows OJS needs him. didnt she say to KJR that this time she think she can do everything now because KJR is by her side (or something like that i meant when they were in the park)? so i dont think they will. it will ruin everything writernim, thats out of KJR character.. especially now that LGJ is back.

btw, cant wait to see bts of amusement park date :joy: im sure LDW enjoyed it more than KJR for sure hahahahah

thanks for live recaps, translations and gifs chingus.

Archived