[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Stalker is scolding his guy for failing his duty, and almost smashed him with something until another person stopped him.

Cut to writer and another guy meeting with Oppa and CEO, telling them that OJS can not make it to be cast in the drama. Why? Because of their investor. CEO request to meet the investor, and when OJS found out, she wants to go along as well. KJR walked in and asked what's going on, she just said it's nothing.

Choi is being scolded by the husband of the client, regarding the handkerchief as well. He almost wanted to hit him but Dan came in between. She got really assertive with him and citing some of the things that she would charge him with, that he rushed out wailing to his wife that he's scared. Choi thanked Dan and wondered aloud why she does that.

OJS and her CEO sitting in a private room waiting for the investor. OJS comforted the CEO not to worry. Door open and as expected, Stalker appeared. He sat down and wanting to order what OJS favorite food. CEO got up and asked OJS to leave, but OJS is not leaving. She still have stuff to tell him. Stalker asked if she is really okay not being in the drama? OJS told him off and ended with that she is happy even if without the drama.

in6MiS9.gif

Spoiler

ughQZ15.gif

vMVdTuo.gif

InxLRIh.gif

Spoiler

wGRVaZV.gif

2SV79Lu.gif

Spoiler

di1Wj40.gif

GU5n14r.gif

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Think JR is talking to him about JS and finding out what he knows about the stalker. 

Yes! Team work is what both needed. By working together they will benefit with each having his own strength. The combination will be great and benefit both sides.

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

CEO and Oppa dropping her off at her apartment. They wanted to get off but OJS told him no need. She went inside by herself. Oppa asked CEO whether the drama is really out now.

OJS sat on her couch and took the script, looked at it sadly. Cut to KJR trying to call OJS but no answer. However a text came in from OJS saying that she is already at home, see you tomorrow. He asked her if anything happen, no answer from her, he continued saying have a good night and see you tomorrow. Cut to OJS crying alone on her couch.

SaVKZrL.gif

Spoiler

5hIfJF6.gif

OLHbqwx.gif

Spoiler

EToLn16.gif

DjbfFYr.gif

Sorry I hoped for romance scene but it turned kinda sad. Don't be upset with her JR please.

Cut to next morning her ceo and always boss meeting about JS and the drama. Guess the news is gonna get dropped to everyone. Yup, boss is telling everyone about it. JS is not there. JR is looking sadly at her empty desk. He's saddddd without her awwwwww. He's meeting a client. Not sure about what. Hrmmm what is going on.......the client is talking a lot and kind of shocking JR. Some intense music playing again. 

Hrmm cut to SW at prosecutors office. Seems he has uncovered something big....knock knock, JR shows up to see SW. Guess they are teaming up now. 

Something big is going on and it involves JS too. Dundundun what is going on???

SW watching the news on TV about the case that got wrapped up. KJR walked out and asked if he's okay. SW suggested they go get a drink. Cut to them at the roadside stall drinking soju. SW asked why KJR looking so down. He told him about the Stalker already finding OJS. He felt so bothered not being able to be of any help. SW offered to help if needed. They walked home and passed roadside stall selling porcupine stuffed toy. KJR remembered something that OJS said.

OJS in her bed looking so sad. Doorbell rang. It's the giant porcupine toy... Cut to KJR OJS sitting on the bench. He asked if she likes it, yes she said. He asked what's with her expression. OJS started explaining, but she still doesn't tell him about the cancelled drama, saying that she can't tell him what it is exactly just yet.

Morning, CEO cousins talking at law firm, hyung cousin shocked that the drama got cancelled, so loud that he got hushed. He just felt it's such a pity because OYS has worked so hard these past three months.

Cut to CEO hesitating to tell the team that OYS is not coming in for work anymore that she needed to rest a while because not feeling well. All very concerned but CEO encouraged him that everyone can help each other out and they have the interns still. KJR went into his office looking rather sad. Sec came in and told him that she will help him anytime as instructed by CEO since OYS is not around.

KJR talking to a client about a case, in Macau. Sorry didn't catch much of it because I was distracted.

SW looking at a cctv clip showing 3 persons. He called someone in and asked about something but the guy looked rather troubled doing what he asked. SW assured him he will take responsibility. KJR paid SW a surprise visit at his office. They talked about the Stalker. SW showed the cctv to him, KJR recognized one of the men being the guy who took picture at the basement. He told SW so.

ppAshTp.gif

Spoiler

A21J9Rn.gif

SWi9MYx.gif

14 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Think hopefully we get a romantic scene here....

JR sees a cute stuffed animal when they leave ....

Cut to JS in bed. Her doorbell rings. 

It's JR with the cute animal. Awww. They sit outside on a bench...

Think JS is telling the truth finally about the drama. Don't hold me on it but I get the feeling she is. She says sorry. She looks sad. Sad face. 

xYxLNGh.gif

Spoiler

IVx8hUY.gif

4yAmq3f.gif

Hasn't it ended? It is almost 2300 KST? Only asking because am worried what the cliffhanger is tonight. Since its still all stalker.

Thanks everyone for the recap. Off to bed after this. Isn't it late for everyone? I am going to be bleary eyed tomorrow. 

Hasn't anyone found out who the actor playing the stalker? Is he a known secondary actor?

Sorry I rather missed the last part, because there was interruption.

Basically, OJS came into the law firm, asking KJR to press charges and handed him some memory cards and phone. KJR dropped her off, she went into apartment and Stalker was there. KJR was driving away but noticed the driver of Stalker nearby, so he turned around and headed back to her apartment. Stalker is slowly approaching OJS, saying he loves her, and started to throw things in her apartment. Just as he almost got to her, KJR hit him from the back, and KJR warned Stalker sternly. End.

Cut to JS in bed. She gets up and goes to the office. What is going on? Maybe now she is telling everyone everything herself ?? Or wait...shes going to JR as a client ?? She's handing over a phone and memory card to JR. 

He drives her home. She's wearing white suit. Is that what she was wearing in the preview when stalker broke into her house? I don't remember. Well we about to find out.....yup she walks inside and he is there!! Oh no!! JR driving off when he sees stalkers driver waiting down the road. He quick u turns back to her place. In her house, stalker is getting closer and closer to her. What a sinister laugh. And he kind of limps too. He starts breaking things in her house and grabs her. Oh whew!! JR comes in last second and saves the day!! He punches stalker and says something , what though ??? Ends!

Preview .....

Stalker drama. JS back at law firm. All the couples getting closer. Another date with our cuties. 

Please be lots of kissing tomorrow, drama gods! Please and thank you!

Another great episode! A little melo but also lots of cute scenes still. Can't wait for subs !! 

ohhh im glad it looks like the stalker thing won't last long.... i dont understand korean but from the preview why does it look like the only possible separation will come from JR protecting JS's carreer? a.k.a since it wont be good for rising celeb to date anyone? thats the vibe i got from the manager talking to JR... need to wait for eng sub T_T

...but what is even more super duper sweet , is the look of love & admiration JR gives her. @cenching @Ameera Ali give me those insulin shots ..:wub::lol:

@triplem 

4BF6015D-2031-44C6-8A56-7EB0D2B6A4BF.gif

oh I just love these scenes, It makes my eyes sparkle like my cat eyes :tounge_xd:

5c890a3a9054e801292569.gif?download

* lazy cat wouldn’t leave me alone to watch scenes again :yum: he , sit on my phone . 

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Morning, CEO cousins talking at law firm, hyung cousin shocked that the drama got cancelled, so loud that he got hushed. He just felt it's such a pity because OYS has worked so hard these past three months.

Cut to CEO hesitating to tell the team that OYS is not coming in for work anymore that she needed to rest a while because not feeling well. All very concerned but CEO encouraged him that everyone can help each other out and they have the interns still. KJR went into his office looking rather sad. Sec came in and told him that she will help him anytime as instructed by CEO since OYS is not around.

KJR talking to a client about a case, in Macau. Sorry didn't catch much of it because I was distracted.

SW looking at a cctv clip showing 3 persons. He called someone in and asked about something but the guy looked rather troubled doing what he asked. SW assured him he will take responsibility. KJR paid SW a surprise visit at his office. They talked about the Stalker. SW showed the cctv to him, KJR recognized one of the men being the guy who took picture at the basement. He told SW so.

RnV1ECK.gif

Spoiler

2iI2zP0.gif

En8aeur.gif

Kvq7MV9.gif

Spoiler

fFiuopj.gif

PYb0W58.gif

Spoiler

EGy4o1Q.gif

U6MvLvw.gif

i dont like it when i hear the word "heeo" in korean :bawling:

but.. i'm looking forward to the joining of forces with sewon komsamnim and uri pyenosanim to take em down!

well and our other favourite couple.. looks like choi is getting the hots for our dan moon hee hahahaha.

5 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Hasn't anyone found out who the actor playing the stalker? Is he a known secondary actor?

He is a singer called Jay Kim. I don't know much about him, but some other chingus may be able to provide more info.

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

He drives her home. She's wearing white suit. Is that what she was wearing in the preview when stalker broke into her house? I don't remember. Well we about to find out.....yup she walks inside and he is there!! Oh no!! JR driving off when he sees stalkers driver waiting down the road. He quick u turns back to her place. In her house, stalker is getting closer and closer to her. What a sinister laugh. And he kind of limps too. He starts breaking things in her house and grabs her. Oh whew!! JR comes in last second and saves the day!! He punches stalker and says something , what though ??? Ends!

Preview .....

Stalker drama. JS back at law firm. All the couples getting closer. Another date with our cuties. 

Please be lots of kissing tomorrow, drama gods! Please and thank you!

Another great episode! A little melo but also lots of cute scenes still. Can't wait for subs !! 

VlB7zHc.gif

Spoiler

HAnJauQ.gif

f0rttxw.gif

rG7JIri.gif

Spoiler

6xSkEkH.gif

Nm6zipI.gif

QDqg4yc.gif

- The End -

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

He is a singer called Jay Kim. I don't know much about him, but some other chingus may be able to provide more info.

Thanks. Did a massive google search. Nope never seen him before or heard him as well. He must be a very good musical actor if he was part of SM. Man the illustrious names he started with is impressive.

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

I hope no break up because of noble idiocy....So sick of that plot....:skull:

add.

KJR, you are not the only I am also scared sh!tless with that swinging boat.....:skull: I would rather ride a Roller Coaster.....

It looked like a break-up date cries.. I hope they’re trolling us.. 

anyhow I don’t think Lee gang joon’s case is gonna be over so quickly, today foreshadowed the larger takedown in sewon’s case which is now linked to lgj.. so I think it’ll be like what @bebebisous33 talked about earlier. If anything I think that guy is really gonna go all out to try and takedown kjr and maybe Always law firm :/

16 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Thanks. Did a massive google search. Nope never seen him before or heard him as well. He must be a very good musical actor if he was part of SM. Man the illustrious names he started with is impressive.

If you remember TVXQ's "Tri-Angle" featuring BoA and TRAX (from TVXQ's debut album), Jay is part of the TRAX, so you might have seen him there. (Well, due to member changes over the years they've been re-branded as TraxX.)

Although, up until now I didn't even realize that was the same Jay from TraxX. It's been a long time since I listened to a TraxX song lol.

Archived