[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

:mellow: Seems like a date at amusement park :tears: and BJS is ? 

Looking at Insta some other pictures are scary too in a way :sweatingbullets: because this crazy idea crossed my mind : don't tell me JinSang & evil lady they'll end up together :scream::joy:

Spoiler

Ah this is so cute :wub:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I havent watched last episode. But tell me guys is there still hope for our OTP? I invested too much to the ship now and cant just abandon them...

If you want to know, read the first spoiler :

Spoiler

Kang hugged Ruda at the end of the episode, but no preview of next week. I hope Baek Jin Sang finds happiness at the end though. He deserves it. I wanted romance between him and Ruda but otherwise I still want to enjoy some comedy. I dropped all the dramas to enjoy the comedy here. I don't like sad love stories with lots of tears :bawling:

Irrelevant to the drama but a good comparison:

Spoiler

Last month I was watching 'Who are you: school 2015', I fell in love with BTOB 's Sungjae  (my profile picture). as I am new to kpop and drama, I didn't know him beforehand, but I listened to the complete discography of BTOB because of him. Poor Gong Taegwan in the series. Hope it is different here.

Hmm, I thought last night's episode was a bit boring... The highlight for me was when BJS stood up for the female employee and drove out that annoying customer. The office stuff is getting boring too with YSB... Hope things will pick up next week.

I wouldn't worry about the hug at the end. Notice the way she patted his back, it's the same way she patted the female employee MJ's back. I am sure we'll still have BJS and LRD as a the OTP. The way they denied liking each other when Kang came to his apartment was wayyyy too strong. It sure will back fire on them denying it vehemently ;)

I'm really enjoying this drama so far (even registered here to post a message hehe )

last episode made me worried a little bit (yeeah, that hug at the end as well). I actually like the 'bad' part of Baek Jin Sang which LRD is trying to change and how it's slowly changing thanks to her (maybe not yet but for his own sake I hope it's heading this way xD )

I also like the fact their fellow coworkers started to realize the good side of their ex-boss.

I think we're going to learn more about that girl at the hospital who was fired by BJS and it's not going to be pretty. I guess these weird messages BJS receives are from the girl's boyfriend/husband/brother(?) with a phone in his hand at the hospital which they showed us this episode. I really really hope BJS realizes soon what he says wrong and why people react so offensive to his words on his own, without help from LRD (because she's not always going to be there). While people are finally starting to appreciate him, it would be disappointing to see if he pushes them all away accidentally.

Although I'm focused on the comedy part, I would be really upset if BJS ends up alone or with the evil lady lol. I feel like LRD and BJS fit perfectly, it's exciting to watch them and she's the only one who can tolerate him so far haha.

Amusement park spoiler saw in DC gallery @ktcjdrama sorry picture problem solved

Spoiler

Edited

From http://m.dcinside.com/board/goodtodie2018/271

Image won't show so I reuploaded it

1543479727.jpeg?type=w800

An other post said that BJS was at amusement park too? ... somewhere... but...

what with this mood anyway...

@nohamahamoud2002 I haven't seen any preview for next week yet...

but special episode ? What was it about ?

So the girl who suicide at fire house (episode 1) is ex colleague in Marketing team? Then the black outfit guy who push RuDa is the girl's relative?? Why he push RuDa to YSB prevent saying out the word seen he hates BJS so much.? Are they both also involve in time loop? Is this whole things also in webtoon story??  :unsure: I didn't read webtoon story at all but knowing spoilers from viewers so I wish writer-nam will come out abit different story from webtoon. 

So far I still enjoy it as comedy rather than romance story. Not gonna put high hope on ship movement on BJS and LRD.. :lol: The last episode still damn funny when the moment BJS said "Gaesaekki":tounge_wink: then use salt shoo them out .. damn comic style. :thumbsup:

@Lawyerh

Earlier I reacted without watching the episode  and got damn annoyed about the hug.But after watching it I think there is still a chance for our OTP.I think writernim is just playing around with us into thinking that Luda will choose Kang.

Baek Jin Sang is the type of guy who cares and protects without proclaiming to others.In that particular scene where he stood up for his employee and when Luda got pushed,Baek Jin Sang was literally mad.His look said that "You had the guts to push my girl" and the wild salt throwing that followed was hilarious. He even took her on a date-- His idea of date(buying supplies from the market?:lol:So baek Jin Sang).He wants to spend time with her !On the other hand Kang guy is like ..Luda I wanna protect you, am concerned about you blah..blah..blah...He says it to her all the time..it's becoming boring.The hug at the end didn't feel romantic at all.Seems like Luda was consoling him.She always resists  Kang when he mentions something about taking their relationship forward.She is not feeling it guys.

Baek Jin Sang should up his game.He is about to loose his job and Luda (Kang is so persistent)if he doesn't act quickly.

Another quality episode, although I kinda feel that any episode that doesn't include Baek dying at least once is missing something...:sweatingbullets:

Favourite moments were definitely the 'date', poor Ruda had no idea she was being so blessed to spend time on a lovely walk. Then the salt throwing of course, when he ran out of salt to throw and called back inside for more "extra sharp!"I laughed far too loudly. :lol:

I'm glad that Kang seems to facing the future, even if it is just to help Ruda and Baek, he can't stay playing the kid forever. Interesting to learn that his dad is still alive, perhaps that's who Director Yu was on the phone to in the previous episode. Now that would be interesting, they're actually all on the same side fighting against the uncle, but don't know it yet!

1 hour ago, unhelpful said:

Another quality episode, although I kinda feel that any episode that doesn't include Baek dying at least once is missing something...:sweatingbullets:

Favourite moments were definitely the 'date', poor Ruda had no idea she was being so blessed to spend time on a lovely walk. Then the salt throwing of course, when he ran out of salt to throw and called back inside for more "extra sharp!"I laughed far too loudly. :lol:

I'm glad that Kang seems to facing the future, even if it is just to help Ruda and Baek, he can't stay playing the kid forever. Interesting to learn that his dad is still alive, perhaps that's who Director Yu was on the phone to in the previous episode. Now that would be interesting, they're actually all on the same side fighting against the uncle, but don't know it yet!

Agree. I miss his "death" and the morning after, lol...

The salt throwing scene made them look like old married couple :lol: 

Good point about the mystery man that Yoo is working for! 

Archived