Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

Wished ouri drama got more appreciated, maybe popular account reviews will help a little

Glad some sees ouri JinSang still have some qualities too :sweatingbullets:

Have you seen how handsome ouri JinSang can be :wub:

• Like 4

@littlerain It is the first time for me to watch Kang Ji Hwan. I must say I am amazed at his wonderful acting skills. He is so handsome in eyeglasses too :) . Strange at 41 and he is so good-looking :) . I love this show very very much, but for my devotion to Sungjae, I would have changed my profile picture :) 

some photos :) 

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Each time I watch this drama, I don't get disappointed. The relationships between colleagues and bosses, the "rough patches" that people are going through, and is the "customer always right" ideas are all explored. Obviously as an employee of a company myself, it feels relatable at times when they talk about bosses or customers giving people a load of work.

But nevertheless, I'm totally invested in the romance between Jin-sang and Roo-Da! Great plot and awesome cast. Hope everyone gave it a try, really. :D

• Like 6

In the beginning in epi 1 I think there was a huge fire and some one wrote 'die 'in a book.I wonder if it's the girl who was hospitalized...

I can't wait to find out how they connect the whole time loop plot..

• Like 2

@nohamahamoud2002 :D I agree  KangJiHwan is a very charming (with or without glasses) and talented actor ^_^ . Ha sadly I already have a fav in my fangirling heart :lol: I like that veterans actors are still leading dramas I mean sometimes wondering how some so young actors can be chosen for some roles...

I am not very familiar with KangJiHwan filmography maybe because he acted in different genres ? I don't know haha. It seems his previous drama was appreciated too in weird (again haha hope no typecasting) detective genre but sissy me haven't try it. :sweatingbullets: if possible I will definitely check his next works :) 

Meanwhile I m waiting for next episodes shouldn't kbs have released preview now :o?

Edited : I knew ouri BaekJinSang wasn't that bad he offered food support :o

Ok that may be KJH in fact :lol:

Is this his real Insta ?

Spoiler

If so his Insta began only a few months ago & needs more promotion :o

Agency Insta not bad :joy: sorry if already posted

@ashbelle I guess it's her, I almost forgot about her actually until drama showed her in coma. That's what I was thinking of by "his past is coming at him" I really wish it wasn't because of him arg that suspens

• Like 4

@littlerain you should check Children of lesser God. KJH is also dashing overthere. And his character is a bit pricky and chatty like BJS, and in few last episodes he will do action (and the way he handle gun, he really looks like proffesional detective :wub:. The theme is criminal investigation. I finished watching it in 3 days B) and i really love the drama. The rest of his drama when hes still young doesnt look interesting. Perhaps if anyone can suggest i will be glad. I think 2018 is his year, he really very handsome and charismatic now compare to back then. Im going to rewatched feel good to die again cos the waiting so long....

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:
Oh my, what happened now....?:o

Do not do! ... I think I'll have to resign myself to staying with the

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Sad 6

OMG BJS LRD ship going to drown soon? Im so sad.... is there still any hope? Is this perhaps just someone fantasies? Should i do demonstration to support our otp couple? :naughty:

• Sad 3
  • LOL 1

It looks like they are celebrating  christmas together.:oThey look so coupley.And what's with the first photo..It seems like they kissed or almost kissed..:huh:Damn..

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4

Looks like everyone is quite shocking on Kang & RuDa post. :sweat_smile:

I’m thinking this might be someone imagination. Either is Kang or BJS... Yup might possible is BJS imagination if he in “jealous” mode. :naughty: who knows. Still waiting the preview out and we gonna find out what happen on tomorrow episode. 

• Sad 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Noooooooooooooooooo

I really hope that's part of JS' imagination or Kang's dream :bawling:

RuDa didn't seem that into Kang's confession last week. She's avoided his hugs and she didn't want him to hug her this time but he did it anyways :confused: Not cool when a man doesn't respect a ladies' boundaries. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

52 minutes ago, littlerain said:

Mood

Meanwhile BaekJinSang what are you doing posing with chicken :lol:

Hahaha, calm down calm down. Don’t let the post scare you k. :sweat_smile: Steady 

btw I curious why they haven’t post up latest preview. :unsure: What happen to you KBS???

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Gong Myung And Baek Jin Hee Share Romantic Kiss At Amusement Park On “Feel Good To Die”

Dec 4, 2018
by E. Cha

KBS 2TV’s “Feel Good to Die” has revealed a heart-fluttering sneak peek of Gong Myungand Baek Jin Hee’s budding romance!

On December 4, the drama unveiled new stills of Lee Luda (played by Baek Jin Hee) and Kang Joon Ho (played by Gong Myung) enjoying a romantic date at the amusement park.

During the previous episode of “Feel Good to Die,” Lee Luda and Kang Joon Ho grew closer after learning about each other’s emotional scars and personal struggles. Lee Luda learned that, in spite of his privileged background, Kang Joon Ho had his own hidden wounds; and she later shed tears after being moved by his empathy for her suffering.

The newly released photos from the drama’s upcoming episode show the two characters getting even closer. In one still, Kang Joon Ho and Lee Luda are all smiles as they pose for a cute photo together; in another, Lee Luda nestles into the warmth of Kang Joon Ho’s coat as they both lean in for a romantic kiss.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.soompi.com/article/1273339wpp/gong-myung-baek-jin-hee-share-romantic-kiss-amusement-park-feel-good-die&ved=2ahUKEwiF2OD_5oXfAhWGXSsKHQF0AoEQxfQBMAB6BAgHEAQ&usg=AOvVaw1rsClE1fVaT9XKvPLbtHpa

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5

Poor Baek Jin Sang. I will continue watch for his sake. Excellent actor Kang Ji Hwan. I hope the writer gives us a happy ending, like BJS finds love even with another woman :tears:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Ahh well what can you do? I am not significant less interested in the show, because I dont like a main character to go though intense suffering for nothing.

• Sad 4