[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone; please welcome me too haha. Btw; i caught 4 episodes and this series is so hella good- i laughed so much. And eventually i came to know about the ending but for a change I'm shipping the FL with both male leads lmao. I don't know if the ending will change because after all its a kdrama but lets see because i saw the heroine imagining kissing the 2nd lead hehe and mr. Baek's heart fluttered 2 times- one when manager back hugged him and when lee hugged him on rooftop..im confused but excited too. Now my WEDNESDAYS and Thursdays are so full..wtf.

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching

by DB Staff

stroopwafel

Happy to Die: Finally had time to watch this show! Kang Ji-hwan is terrific as the boss everyone loves to hate, (do I see a glimmer of redemption in his future?) and Baek Jin-hee is really flexing her comedic chops. I had no idea she had such great comedic timing! At turns hilarious, unhinged, furious, and righteous, Baek brings the character of Lee Ru-da to life. My favorite scene has to be where she’s angrily defending herself when she suddenly starts to give herself vigorous head pats as praise, all in front of a befuddled Kang Ji-hwan.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-130/

I liked this week episodes more and  I am glad that the craziest scenes are a dream. :w00t:

My favorite scene was when "Roo Da is angrily defending herself when she suddenly starts to give herself vigorous head pats as praise, all in front of a befuddled boss" as well. It is good that we don`t have a continue time loop and some of the actions remain in their memory  It is interesting that Jin Sang is starting to remember past scenes.

Another favorite scene was when Baek Jin sang was observing his team members in the office, at lunch. He reads them quite accurate but he can`t read Roo Da and he is intrigued by her. :lol: Also, when he saw "Weirdo" giving the team member a hug he run away but he received a back hug anyway. :D

JfEnZC.gif

The CEO is terrible. He is evil. I am glad we have Baek Jin Sang, Lee Roo Da and Kang Joon-Ho to stand against him.

16 minutes ago, crushedbrains said:

Hello everyone; please welcome me too haha.

Welcome to Soompi and this thread. Hope you have fun here.

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

in the webtoon Bk ( Kang Ji Hwan ) falls in love with Ruda, but she gets married to Kang (Gung Myung)

I hope she does end up with Wangja-nim because than we could see more bickering between Jin-Sang and her. :heartbreak::naughty:

Also, did anyone else noticed the BlackPink hammer in Jin-Sang's hand??:glasses:

Anyways check out the recap of episode 7 and 8 

https://www.asiandrama4u.com/feel-good-to-die-78-recap/

Kang Ji Hwan, Baek Jin Hee, Gong Myung, And More Are All Smiles On The Set Of “Feel Good To Die”

by S. Park
eea5c44d2f484e88b344bb1c823c3e8c.jpeg?s=

The cast of KBS 2TV’s “Feel Good to Die” are having a blast on set!

On November 17, the drama released behind-the-scenes photos of Kang Ji Hwan, Baek Jin Hee, Gong Myung, Ryu Hyun Kyung, Kim Min Jae, and Jung Min Ah hanging out on set.

The photos capture the family-like chemistry between the actors who play the employees of the MW Chicken marketing team, who never have a dull day at the office. Kang Ji Hwan and Baek Jin Hee (who play Baek Jin Sang and Lee Luda respectively) look especially close, almost like best friends. As soon they hear the director say “Cut,”  the fierce tension between the two characters dissolves, and they fill the room with their positive energy.

Kang Ji Hwan, who has been melting many hearts with his sweet smile, maintains a close relationship not only with Baek Jin Hee, but also with the members of the production staff.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1264875wpp/kang-ji-hwan-baek-jin-hee-gong-myung-smiles-set-feel-good-die

Kang Ji Hwan And Park Sol Mi Have A Tense Reunion In “Feel Good To Die”

by K. Lew
0b1f61c757e64754be76dcf38746ab60.jpeg?s=

t appears that Kang Ji Hwan and Park Sol Mi have encountered one another in the past for “Feel Good to Die.”

“Feel Good to Die” is about a horrible boss Baek Jin Sang (played by Kang Ji Hwan) and his employee Lee Luda (played by Baek Jin Hee) who tries to reform him. Previously, Yoo Si Baek (played by Park Sol Mi), a legendary expert in restructuring, made an impact with her first appearance as she met with MW Chicken’s CEO Kang In Han (played by In Gyo Jin).

In the released photos, Baek Jin Sang and Yoo Si Baek have an intense mental battle, creating a tense atmosphere. The photos also show their encounter in their past, with both characters completely different from their present selves. Baek Jin Sang looks young and innocent, while Yoo Si Baek also appears warmer and has a softer image.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1266769wpp/kang-ji-hwan-park-sol-mi-tense-reunion-feel-good-die

It's great that we're going to have some new dynamics with the relationships... Don't remember her character from the webtoon, but maybe I haven't reach that part yet since I haven't finished it myself. 

I think the presence of Yoo is to push for some progress with the OTP's romance. Either that, or the pairing is Baek with Yoo and Kang with Lee... hmm...

It's great that we're going to have some new dynamics with the relationships... Don't remember her character from the webtoon, but maybe I haven't reach that part yet since I haven't finished it myself. 

I think the presence of Yoo is to push for some progress with the OTP's romance. Either that, or the pairing is Baek with Yoo and Kang with Lee... hmm...

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Bold- hifi! I got the same thoughts the instant when she entered in the drama. This idea is also good and a refreshing break from typical korean romcom lol

8 hours ago, crushedbrains said:

Bold- hifi! I got the same thoughts the instant when she entered in the drama. This idea is also good and a refreshing break from typical korean romcom lol

Same here too! She seems to be more than a match for Baek, and learning that they have a history is really interesting! Can't wait to see how those two interact, especially as she seems to have got hired specifically to fire him! :lol:

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

but I like Ruda and Baek together more, they are so good together. I hope they fall in love :) 

Then should we ship Yoo Si, our new expert in restructuring, with Kang? That could be a fun way to mix things up! 

Hi guys! I am new to this thread, and still lagging a little bit behind - I am watching ep 3 at the moment.

I just wanted to drop by and say that I really like this drama so far. The comedy is just gold! I am laughing out loud at the antics of our heroine. :D  :D  :D Also, the cast has amazing chemistry.

I will write more once I have caught up. :)

Archived