[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dramaninja said:

I might be the only that thinks this but anyone find the second guy really annoying and kinda forceful in tying to  get a relationship?

Could be just me.

A little bit... but this drama is all about extreme :P 

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I might be the only that thinks this but anyone find the second guy really annoying and kinda forceful in tying to  get a relationship?

Could be just me.

Yeah, he's nice, but definitely pushy. Sometimes we as the audience can be shipping a couple hard from the beginning and we have to observe one of the leads grow in affection for the other when we've already gone there. This time it feels like we're on the same pace as our FL. It's a refreshing change.

As Baek observed, he's weird. :lol: We can't expect a standard romantic lead performance from him.

I am getting a beauty and the beast vibe from this drama.I couldn't help but draw comparisons between the two.Isn't Baek Jin Sang some kind of a beast who has been cursed by Yoo shi Baek(the enchantress.Yup she did curse him to die. Hence the time loop? Hope they let us know more about it).And then we have Lee Roo Da as Belle, who tries to make him more humane and kind.In the next episode preview we do see him working in a doomed franchise store.More like a beast who has been cursed to live in a dark castle that has lost its charm.

I know it's silly....but just couldn't help comparing.It looks like beauty and the beast in an office setting.lol.:sweat_smile:But the question is---

Will the beast(Baek Jin Sang) be loved??:wub: I hope he does..

[Feel Good to Die] Eps 9 & 10 spoilers, Kang Ji Hwan x Baek Jin Hee x Kim Min Jae

good.png

Article: Naver 'Feel Good to Die' Kang Ji Hwan was chased out of his team leader position... appointed as a store's manager 

1. [+77,-0]
Manager Park did everything today. Those tears in that split moment, people who are office workers who had undergone hardships will be able to feel that. ㅠㅠ

2. [+61,-1]
I didn't get to watch this from the start, but I skipped out 'The Last Empress' after learning who the scriptwriter is, 'Children of Nobody' seems depressing... These days, I don't really want to watch depressing dramas. Because I want to watch dramas that are a little brighter and funnier, I've decided to watch this. 

3. [+59,-0]
Kang Ji Hwan's charisma is exploding. 

4. [+31,-0]
This drama is so funny. 

5. [+20,-0]
What's with the preview for tomorrow's episode? 

6. [+13,-0]
Because 'The Last Empress' was too dramatic, I decided to watch this. 

7. [+10,-0]
It's fun~~ Believing and watching actor Kang's dramas. 

8. [+9,-0]
Manager Park's acting was amazing today. I almost cried together with him. Baek Jin Sang is annoying, but he's cute. 

9. [+7,-0]
I shouldn't have watched that boring 'The Last Empress', I should've watched this instead. 

10. [+6,-0]
He's so similar to the condescending person in our company that I was able to focus on it. 

cr

Yeah second guy  is really getting on my nerves even more so today its really annoying!Also she said she just wants to remain as colleges she not showing  much interest after 6 episodes

Anyways I like he listens to her more often and even made a promise  to her that he actually kept.

I think because he speaks his mind so much he though other people did too so He never knew they hate him so much, i think that hit hard.

I notice this episode he really was trying to help them with their store and she was just worry about him and trying to help him as well,I dont think they thought about the loop.

Looking at the preview its nice to see she is not defend him because eh can change and thats why I love dramas like these.

8 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Man  look how much he change already

Why is the camera shaking so much.... urgh... distracting, for such a great scene...

I believe that we will still have the OTP of Baek and Lee, since she hasn't shown any interest in Kang after 6 episodes and clearly told him she wants to remain as colleagues.

46 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Why is the camera shaking so much.... urgh... distracting, for such a great scene...

I believe that we will still have the OTP of Baek and Lee, since she hasn't shown any interest in Kang after 6 episodes and clearly told him she wants to remain as colleagues.

Yeah lol what was with that shaking?

Also yeah I agree I dont see much hope anymore for the other guy she just aint showing interest at all she seems more annoyed at this point

Unless this was in the webtoom? But in dramas usually thats not a good thing  lol

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Maybe those who read the webtoon can spoil a bit more since when Kang & Lee become close.

Kang's character here and in the webtoon is quite different. In fact, the story has taken quite a different turn as of now. His character there is really someone to fall in love with, in fact, from the beginning Lee is attracted to him because he is such a nice guy. Here in the drama, he is getting on my nerves in ep.6 last night.

Anyway, this drama is becoming better and better. Although we still have wacky scenarios, there is still a lot of depth to what our main characters go through too... I'm liking it more and more.

Those three employees at Garibong should be fired already. They just took a day off and went camping?? They better give their full support to Baek in running the store properly next week! I can't believe such working attitude is tolerated for so long. Are they not ashamed getting paid for doing no work? and slacking off like that? The lady worked there for four years already?? And what she said at the police station accusing Baek not taking time to look around and talk to them.... yeah, right....

I really hated that Baek had to slap himself in the last scene. He did nothing wrong at all for asking the order to be paid full. That customer was so unbelievable! :angry:

Archived