[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

5 hours ago, RobinM said:

She better make her intentions toward both of them clear

Wasn't she clear tho? She was clear, she said herself in front of him she didn't like BJS as a boyfriend. About Kang, she is at the beggining stages of a relationship, slowly opening up to him and being with him.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I can't quote several persons with my phone so just reply to thread like that.

About KJH filmo 

Spoiler

I heard previous drama was a bit bloody is it true ? I don't know if I can cope with that ... (I already have to push myself to continue TLE despite first episodes some scenes :crazy: )

Older drama has 400 pages impressive haha I'll check some pages

I don't want to leave ouri JinSang so if RD fell for second lead I'll try to still enjoy his scenes at least :persevere: haha I have other drama news to care about but I still can't let it go though :sweatingbullets:

Ok let say instead JS - RD ship never sail.

Then again, about Ruda

Spoiler

(ha I try to get used to this way of writing her name still... :joy:  don't mind me)

because of timeloop consequences stress maybe, anyway I really think she forgot distances. She shouldn't be so close then, coming at his flat in middle of the night even if no emergency & co.

By the way BJS too said there was nothing between them when asked & we know obviously he wasn't really thinking that...

This :heartbreak:

45392926_614083795677743_215091015605768

Actually stills pics were as impactful as a preview. Still where is this preview...

KJH updated his Insta

BJS doesn’t get the girl? No!!!!!!

Kang for me too pushy and in your face. Stalkerish in the way he inserts himself in LDR’s life. ie) Changing departments & following her to the store... Clinger!

10 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw in the beggining is the title was love over death? Because i see somewhere that was what they called. I really still have hope for BJS -LD... oh dramagod pls... btw @Heidi Seow thanks for the pic of handsome BJS carry flower.. your pic is always the latest.. great spy skill lol.

Hahaha most welcome @Lawyerh I always catch up news from IG :tounge_wink: check out latest post.. Hope can bright your day. 

So i guess the 2 OTP ships offcially start sailing tonight! Obviously i’m all for JS-RD one :) can’t wait to see how this hateful man transforms into a cute, all smiley man in love <3 Ruda should choose wisely now -_- 

Kang Ji-hwan is back to rom-com after a long time, it would be disappointed if they use the end of the webtoon :huh:

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

BJS look smitten how cute :wub:. I have do some meditation and kind of going to accept whatever ending hahaha.. at the beggining i thought this drama was without romance. So when BJS start to have heart palpitation i start feeling hopeful. Looking at the tendency i think ship might not sailing. BJS mentioned his heart beating will be for future roller coaster.. i think its imply for his future one sided love feeling. Group hug everyone stay strong .... :rolleyes:

Hahaha, I think I’m ready for webtoon ending as I accidentally read the spoilers. So I won’t put high hope on BJS & RuDa romance part. I’m more looking forward on comedy part like time loop wake up with funny BGM :tounge_wink: That will cause me keep looping the video non stop :w00t:

Kang Ji Hwan Hilariously Wines And Dines Baek Jin Hee In “Feel Good To Die”

Kang Ji Hwan Hilariously Wines And Dines Baek Jin Hee In “Feel Good To Die”

Dec 5, 2018
by Y. Shin

KBS 2TV’s “Feel Good to Die” has revealed new stills of Kang Ji Hwan and Baek Jin Hee!

During the previous episode of the show, Baek Jin Sang (Kang Ji Hwan) misunderstood Lee Luda’s (Baek Jin Hee) intentions, as she began to take efforts to actively help him. He took this as her liking him, and reacted to every single one of Lee Luda’s innocent actions.

In the released stills, Baek Jin Sang and Lee Luda sit at a table together in a fancy restaurant. They face each other and eat a meal together. With food and wine on the table, the two create a sweet, date-like atmosphere.

kang-ji-hwan-hilariously-wines-dines-bae

Baek Jin Sang continues to think that Lee Luda likes him and stares at her with a loving gaze. Lee Luda wears an amusing expression of surprise in response to this. Baek Jin Sang is expected to shock Lee Luda with his bold words in the coming episode.

kang-ji-hwan-hilariously-wines-dines-bae

cr: soompi

Ah maybe writernim didn't want to see JinSang fans sad so :o 

Spoiler like if you don't read it it's ok..-_-...

Spoiler

decided JinSang would be hurt to revenge mood level :o

201812051531144443148_20181205153253_01_

But after it's turned into funny mood scene ?? :mellow: thing is , invested as I am on the story seen from his side, how am I going to perceive that ... Let's trust the drama some more...

Better watch behind the scenes video. Wow the moment KangJiHwan laughed even if short moment but :wub:

Preview for tomorrow.I haven't watched today's episode but this preview just gave me hope on our otp:).Its not over guys.

Spoiler

BJS just protected Lee Roo Da from being hit by a pot.Mr Kang- Take that.This is what it means when you say you want to 'protect' someone.And Lee Roo Da i will be damn annoyed if you choose Kang instead of BJS after this.The guy  took a blow out of the blue for you.BJS u r dashing!!:lol: From the preview all I can say is that BJS- Roo Da ship just turned upright ,roaring back to life and now is sailing through just fine...

This episode was sooo funny. BJS tried to block ruda to kiss kang by dying over and over again (so funnily of couse ) i might add a link later.. He was so letdown, before when they went to dinner he thought they started dating if i didnt misunderstood it. I hope the next episode will be better..

edit: here are the links, watch them in this order:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPF3RrkaLbI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtLOZgZ4M-U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKJvyNjqlGs

:lol: that's not fair I watched without having seen those last spoilers & first part mood was

se3_ani_1544038749574_a.gif?type=w800

It's ok I just almost quit :lol: hopefully JinSang with his personality took that crazy decision & episode was saved too

Spoiler

Died 17 times :joy:  arg he was really hurt :cry:

Cutie gifs (cutie is JinSang :joy: sorry Ruda & Kang )

Spoiler

se3_ani_1544039553904_a.gif?type=w800

se3_ani_1544040607829_a.gif?type=w800

se3_ani_1544039249438_a.gif?type=w800

From preview

se3_ani_1544072802178_a.gif?type=w800

se3_ani_1544072936233_a.gif?type=w800

se3_ani_1544073004500_a.gif?type=w800

I should just spam KJH thread if there is one :joy:

:tears::heartbreak:

Spoiler

P181205_211723.jpg?type=w800

By the way amusement  park date filming wasn't made a long time ago so is drama short on delays so preview was just stills or ? 

Have to say next preview keeps wondering is writernim playing with our hearts ...

Spoiler

In next preview she's still looking at Kang with big smile isn't it :mellow:

c.jpg

clearly the woman in the hospital was responsible for the time loop. She seems dead so  the time loop ended but the man at the hospital is trying to kill BJS  for revenge.

Ruda is repenting for being harsh with BJS

Spoiler

a.jpg 
b.jpg

Ruda wanted to save BJS from the accident, so she tried using the time loop by shouting "BJS die" but because there was no time loop, he was hit by the car. It is completely different from the webtoon :) 

Spoiler

d.jpg
 e.jpg

f.jpg

Ruda is going to movie theatre with Kang, she remembers her harsh words to BJS, about being unlikable. She is happy the time loop is over so she doesn't have to talk to him again. she feels she was harsh.

BJS is unable to concentrate on his work. BJS eyes are teary. He feels sad that Ruda rejected him. He remembers her. He calls her, poor BJS tells her "don't hate me", then there is a car chasing him, and she feels he is in danger, she wants to save him, she doesn't pay attention to Kang. And tries to shout "BJS die" but no use

Okay...I'm pleasantly surprised by this turn of events :) Now she's using the time loop to save him from actual danger!! Honestly didn't see that coming!

And I feel kinda bad now...that we know JS likes her but she clearly(?) doesn't. I'm not gonna lie, I don't really mind if there's nothing romantic between them - as long as they maintain a good healthy friendship I'm good! 

Also this scene! RD asking him to die to desperately save him! It was kinda sweet :wub: EXTREMELY messed up...but sweet nevertheless!

Archived