Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

I am not going to think of the romance angle anymore and just enjoy the drama as a comedy... It's confusing after last night's episode, although I still believe that RD and BJS is the end game. Same reason as the post above, that there is hardly any feel or suggestive emotions when the scenes between RD and Kang are shown. Whereas there are a lot of invested emotions whenever RD and BJS are together, whether it is anger, frustrations, desperation.... I think the romance will develop from there. I'm kinda discouraged because RD spelled out why she couldn't have liked BJS, especially when she mentioned about the 10 years age gap.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

the funny scene at the entertainment park  ( I didn't include the first part though )

2obuul.gif

The former employee lost the will to live, her dad seems responsible for the time loop as he was giving BJS a chance. But when the daughter's condition became critical, he learnt she doesn't want to go on living in a world where BJS lives, so he stopped the time loop and decided to kill him instead. but it is not clear whether Ruda was able to save him by saying "BJS die"

Spoiler

I watched today's episode, there are some sweet moments between our OTP. Ruda goes to BJS's house to teach him how to be a good boss :)

when the vase is broken near Ruda's head, Kang seems to tell BJS that Ruda might be hurt if she stays near BJS :( however BJS keeps separating the them in a funny scene. Kang and Ruda are reading a file together and BJS enters with a huge number of files, he sits between them to prevent them from sitting side by side ^_^ I liked that scene very much.

2oby99.gif

It seems the security guard is the father who is trying to kill BJS

Spoiler

scenes from yesterday :)

Spoiler

• Like 6

11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am not going to think of the romance angle anymore and just enjoy the drama as a comedy... It's confusing after last night's episode, although I still believe that RD and BJS is the end game. 

Yes im quite confused too with the sudden "so called RD crush" to Kang. I think the problem too is i cant see them as couple cos theyre really look more like noona dongsaeng trying hard to be in love.

Spoiler

And noticed that RD hug BJS first in hospital. The hug is like for lover, so tight & clinging. While i think BJS was pretty calm and just pat her back. And for Kang, i think its always he the one hug her, and not otherwise. But ya looking at the way she reject him it seems quite consistent in following the webtoon. So yeah it is indeed a big confusion. 

psUyeXG.jpg

On the sunny note, the lunatic, narssistic and borderline obssesive BJS is really the best character of the year. Im so impressed and laugh hard on his pettiness for trying to die 18 times lol. However i also feel quite sad that it is obviously one sided love from him and only he didnt realized it. And he was so down and not focusing on work after the rejection, how can we as viewer not be sad with him? The drama is indeed make us ride a rollercoaster. I dont know if next episode will give us a clearance on the direction? So i can watch it with peaceful heart lol. 

Favourable review for our drama :

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

why are so little fans for this drama? It is the best I have ever watched. I even postponed my work today to watch the rerun of episodes 17-18 on TV (KBS world)  and the new 19-20 episodes online :) I can't stop laughing at Kang Ji Hwan in the entertainment park :D

• Like 7

Ok I really dislike Kang at this point he has no play to tell him what or what not to do.

I am so sick of his act at this point its beyond annoying and childish. I am also tried of him trying to be controlling as well I seeing this thought out he drama with him is this suppose to be cute?

Now thats out of my system I really cant wait to see how eh compliments everyone that should be fun lol

• Like 6

As much as i want their love become mutual. I also enjoyed his delusional one sided point of view. If their love become mutual i think we will miss his craziness.

Tribute for him. One sided love is still love anyway....

KEbhjnV.jpg

xQHBpRK.jpg

H6eJEMe.jpg

Spoiler

3t1vJFR.jpg

And Happy Friday everyone.. Mood :

Spoiler

04F5Jus.jpg

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

I honestly don't know why this drama is getting so little attention! It's the best I've watched so far; it's so accuracy from a office worker's point of view.

I know that supposedly this happened in the webtoon: 

Spoiler

RD ends up with JH and not with JS...

I'm hoping that that's not the case here because I really ship RD with JS! Seeing their interactions, bickering, and JS protecting RD through scolding her or hovering over her for the vase made totally ship these two! Anyone else feel the same? :D

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Wait what was he doing at the end with the broadcast!?!?

He's holding a recorder about company scandal but He said he would like to praise MW Chicken company.. :sweatingbullets: Not sure what is his moves but we still have 6 more episodes to go. Fighting Beak Jin-Sang. :thumbsup:

@xprosperity Actually I found out that dramas that from KBS2 always in low ratings. Not sure what it cause. some said is because they separate into 2 episodes and in put 1 min commercial break in middle of the way.. quite alot argument on this issue. And another thing is Korean viewers will drop the drama if they found out that there is no romance plot on OTP or someone will gonna die or something.. Cant accept too complicated story, horror plot etc.. All they wan is OTP romance story.. :sweatingbullets: 

Seriously I have no ideas what Korean Viewers's thoughts. But some said don't trust the ratings or news, is kinda misleading to us.. So let's just say, put away the rating and enjoy our drama will do.. :yum: 

So far I'm very enjoying this drama and looking forward on Beak Jin-Sang action. And probably we gonna miss the "DEATH" as there is no time loop anymore (or maybe will appear again, who knows) 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

He's holding a recorder about company scandal but He said he would like to praise MW Chicken company.. :sweatingbullets: Not sure what is his moves but we still have 6 more episodes to go. Fighting Beak Jin-Sang. :thumbsup:

@xprosperity Actually I found out that dramas that from KBS2 always in low ratings. Not sure what it cause. some said is because they separate into 2 episodes and in put 1 min commercial break in middle of the way.. quite alot argument on this issue. And another thing is Korean viewers will drop the drama if they found out that there is no romance plot on OTP or someone will gonna die or something.. Cant accept too complicated story, horror plot etc.. All they wan is OTP romance story.. :sweatingbullets: 

Seriously I have no ideas what Korean Viewers's thoughts. But some said don't trust the ratings or news, is kinda misleading to us.. So let's just say, put away the rating and enjoy our drama will do.. :yum: 

So far I'm very enjoying this drama and looking forward on Beak Jin-Sang action. And probably we gonna miss the "DEATH" as there is no time loop anymore (or maybe will appear again, who knows) 

Another leader of the equipment  on the recording, it has promised him the contractor who will have indefinite contract, for what I think that JS will say something like that " I Congratulate to the company for contract to all his employees indefinitely at the end of the year ". them the company I will not be able to dismiss them.

google translator :c

• Like 5

[Feel Good To Die] Eps 17 & 18 spoilers, Kang Ji Hwan x Baek Jin Hee ♥ Gong Myung

feel.png

Article: Naver 'Feel Good To Die' Kang Ji Hwan overcame crisis of getting fired, furious at Baek Jin Hee  Gong Myung 

1. [+92,-0]
Kang Ji Hwan using that kind tone towards Baek Jin Hee is so funny. 

2. [+66,-1]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Ji Hwan's insane acting.   ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He pulled down that guy's pants and asked, "Ah, why do you date him?" seriously. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+41,-1]
Ah, seriously. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Team leader Baek misunderstood things so firmly that he use an annoying tone. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It's so fun. Ah, seriously. 

4. [+40,-0]
I burst out laughing because of Team leader Baek's huge misunderstanding. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+33,-1]
As expected, I'll have to watch this on Wednesdays and Thursdays. 

6. [+17,-0]
This is kind of interesting that I like it. The ratings are a pity. It's really fun. ㅋㅋ

7. [+16,-0]
At the amusement park, a mother and son saw Roo Da and Joon Ho couple and said that they must be a new couple. Baek Jin Sang shouted, "Ahjumma!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

8. [+16,-0]
I'm watching this for Kang Ji Hwan. It's funny and interesting. 

cr

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I don't know what to expect of the loveline anymore. I mean writernim doesn't really help us , on purpose ?

Spoiler

The hug scene & the Ruda worried about JinSang not being harmed right away after he protected her.... Writernim really ㅠㅠ

But maybe they'll just end besties ? 

JinSang embarrassed because fully aware of his feelings now was too cute and funny. Their collab scenes too.

But I quite forgot that when I saw him sad.

Spoiler

se3_ani_1544113694689_a.gif?type=w800

Ah for Ruda safety he is ok to stay away and  do things out of his character , so endearing. I didn't watch this drama in the beginning for this side but now that writernim sent that to us how not to care...

20181206_163933.png?type=w800

20181206_163942.png?type=w800

20181206_165904.png?type=w800

Because I care too much I'm late in other thread updates really JinSang effect :joy:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

Another leader of the equipment  on the recording, it has promised him the contractor who will have indefinite contract, for what I think that JS will say something like that " I Congratulate to the company for contract to all his employees indefinitely at the end of the year ". them the company I will not be able to dismiss them.

google translator :c

If he use the crew's recorder message to congrats all contract employees to become official employees that might dismiss contract employees losing their job. But if he burst out the conversations between HR manager and the boy (Im not sure did he record down or not seen he was there) that will cause himself in "fire" coz im sure the Kang In-han and the evil lady won't let BJS go easily. I think there might have plots twisting, as the evil lady asked someone must come to Korea as soon as possible and he/she haven't show up yet. 

• Like 5

the scene when Ruda rushes to the hospital to see BJS gives me so much hope. She was really worried about him. ( I think this scene was not in the webtoon) This raises my hope that they will end up together. She is helping him now and they are so much involved together. :joy:

BJS's imagination 

2oeaib.gif

Brave BJS has the recording, he is going to expose the company to save the contract workers :) this will improve Ruda's opinion of him :) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

I don't let the rating bother me! Just overall curious!

I feel like the time loop isn't going to come back unless the worker who was in a coma comes back (I believe the camera didn't show whether she died or not.) The security guard is likely her father, as he was sitting by her bedside.

• Like 7

RD : But why i do that? I must've been shocked.

(About the hug).

After watched with sub, i found that her personal dialogue was quite a key. She sounds like on deep denial. And actually she already saw him alive & fine, so the hug was a bit unnecessary.

And isnt it her relationship with Kang a bit lacklustre, she wont even share about BJS issue. And i feel its not even have a deeper meaning, i guess in the end he might give up because RD will feel sorry only for him. Someone in twitter also mentioned she might have crush to Kang but not realizing she might have even love someone else. 

I also like that Mgr Park realize once hes start climbing that rat race he become unkind to others and seek BJS help. I think their team also going stronger by each day. 

@Heidi Seow & @xprosperity yeah its just a bit sad the rating not high, and hope the actor & actress not getting discouraged. Because we enjoyed it so much. I agree korean viewer preference is more on simple romance that is not so complicated i guess. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

RD : But why i do that? I must've been shocked. (About the hug).

After watched with sub, i found that her personal dialog was quite a key. She sounds like on deep denial. And actually she already saw him alive & fine, so the hug was a bit unnecessary.

also there is her concern to help him find the culprit, and her worries about him hurting his shoulder when the vase fell.

It is clear that BJS is declaring the company intends to hire contract workers :) depending on the recording :) he is using it for the benefit of contract  workers :) 

He is forcing the company to hire them :) 

He is complimenting the company for deciding to hire the contract workers (based on the recording, as an evidence against the company) :) 

Kang is all for words only but when it comes to real action, it is BJS who is taking steps. Really I hope Ruda wakes up and realizes what a golden man she has for a potential lover.

@littlerain  I am more smitten with Kang Ji Hwan than you. I not only dropped other threads, I dropped the dramas themselves just to watch this one more than once. I watch online and on KBS World too (on Thursdays, Fridays twice in the re-run and on Sundays too) so I get to watch it about five times :) 

you were asking about Kang Ji Hwan thread, here it is 

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/5876-kang-ji-hwan-강지환/?page=930

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

RD actually did tons of unrequired things that were not related to the loop at all, like: went out of her way to help JS at Garibong, frequently visit his house and got drunk there, even spend nights without rational reasons, that desperate scream when he’s in danger, that hug (which she disgusted earlier), that come to his house again to find the culprit though already in a relationship, etc.
And in most cases, she’s the one who initiated it!
She’s maybe a good person who wants to take care of people but she didn’t go to that extreme when it comes to her colleagues or even KJH!
RD has never questioned herself the reason behind all that until this ep, until she realized she cannot understand her emotion related to BJS.

I believe she has not realized her feeling for him yet bc she keeps convincing herself she did all that to stop the loop (yeah, cant imagine you fall in love with the person you hate the most, right?). But now her emotion is kind of disclosing herself.

I think BJS is not delusional at all when thinking she likes him through all that acts!

I know this is a drama world but i hope there would still be rational reasons behind the act of each charater :rolleyes:.

• Like 7