0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lmangla

if i got to choose 

dong sik will be the one revealing who is chun woo bin really is

hahaha

the most simple way, he misses his hyung, come to the palace by flying carpet, ask around about his hyung na wang shik,

the moustache dude or myr heard and got suspicious

kidnap the kid, or bribe him with ice cream and he excitedly pointed at chun woo bin and exclaim 'that's my hyung!!!"

the two villains looked shocked and eyes open wide and the end credit started to roll out

dun dun dun!!!

but considering how dim nws is

he most probably expose himself out, most probably in a bid to save myr yet again from supposed danger

-_-

or just because he is frustrated myr is ignoring his warning of inevitable danger within the palace

i prefer though

that he exposed himself when he caught everyone where he wanted them to be

the emperor, myr and empress dowager in a bind that they cant get away, at the end

and he will like "what's up bi*ches, it's me na wang shik!"

he needs to make a grandeur event for his revelation, just as glorious as his training to be the palace guard

hahaha

:tounge_xd:

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

option 3: sunny may be ditzy because of her fan girling but when she's not fan girling, she does have some brain cells. so she will find out the owner of the chain and locket is rocky bear and he used to be chubby bear... full-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862505

Hi @Lmangla chingu, I choose Option 3 because I like to think Oh Sunny is the one who recognize him first and by that time, Rocky Bear is in love with her.

24 minutes ago, chubby^green^ said:

i prefer though

that he exposed himself when he caught everyone where he wanted them to be

the emperor, myr and empress dowager in a bind that they cant get away, at the end

and he will like "what's up bi*ches, it's me na wang shik!"

he needs to make a grandeur event for his revelation, just as glorious as his training to be the palace guard

hahaha 

:tounge_xd:

kekekek... considering how overdramatic rocky bear is, even to try burn jedi master's house, can just imagine him exposing his identity in such a grand way! :lol:

Empress01-00391.jpg

but yea, he did take permission from sunny to disappear for few hours. enough time to go to mountains and buy dong shik ice cream?

@gm4queen @alekaonu ~ option 3, ah our romantic hearts. won't it be nice if sunny recognizes rocky bear in all his goodness? :love:

kekekek... @ktcjdrama ~ rocky bear will cry bucket of tears if option 1 happened as we all know how yura will react. poor rocky! but tears maybe good for diet?

@stella77 ~ if option 2 pans out and yura finds out rocky bear is alive, wonder how she will try to kill him... it is not like she will negotiate her way no? or maybe try seduce him also?

@Lmangla It’s too early to tell but i am torn between option 1and 3.  I can’t believe that rocky bear still has feelings for Yu Ra.  Why is it that Dong Shik didn’t tell him that Yu Ra was with the bad guys when they crashed into his late mom’s shop while looking for rocky bear? That boggles me.  Maybe he will tell his brother later and that’s how rocky bear will found out?

12 minutes ago, zba72 said:

@Lmangla It’s too early to tell but i am torn between option 1and 3.  I can’t believe that rocky bear still has feelings for Yu Ra.  Why is it that Dong Shik didn’t tell him that Yu Ra was with the bad guys when they crashed into his late mom’s shop while looking for rocky bear? That boggles me.  Maybe he will tell his brother later and that’s how rocky bear will found out?

thats a good point but maybe dong shik is just like his brother and not very bright either? but who exactly is dong shik? yura's secret son? brother? but somehow rocky bear and his mom took care of him as well?

@Lmangla

With the crazy lack of logic that this show seems to follow...I am pretty sure that the reveal of Rocky Bear's identity will be the same... Which as a science person myself, makes it super hard for me to predict what will happen. So it could be possible that non of the scenarios suggested will be how it all goes down. 

However, as for who will find out first... I think it might be Sunny. If YR finds out, she and all the palace goons will just eliminate him. And if he does escape, he will not be able to be in the palace anymore, thus not near Sunny...which I am sure needs to happen.

If Sunny finds out, she will be more inclined to hide his identity due to him saving her life several times. And most likely he would have saved her more by the time that happens, which makes her more beholden to keep his secret. 

@zba72 As for why the Son/Brother did not reveal he had seen YR at the store...I would like to suggest that maybe the poor boy was traumatized. Plus with all that happened and so quickly, he was not able to express what happened. 

Just a thought.

@guinearoyal, Sunny finding out first would be nice but how in the world does WB resemble WS? Only unless the locket gives him away.

@Lmangla, it seems like WS’ mom said Dong Shik is YR’s son but I was surprised when he kept referring to WS as hyung. I originally thought DS was WS’ supposed son but YR had him with someone else.

1 minute ago, celebrianna said:

@guinearoyal, Sunny finding out first would be nice but how in the world does WB resemble WS? Only unless the locket gives him away.

You have a good point there. It could be that WB and Sunny have a conversation about the past and figure out that he had saved her previously. Or she shows him the locket and he reacts and she figures things out. 

But they could also go the route that she never finds out who he is till the very end of the show. Like they do in other dramas to solidify their love because they had "fate" before.

3 minutes ago, guinearoyal said:

You have a good point there. It could be that WB and Sunny have a conversation about the past and figure out that he had saved her previously. Or she shows him the locket and he reacts and she figures things out. 

But they could also go the route that she never finds out who he is till the very end of the show. Like they do in other dramas to solidify their love because they had "fate" before.

The reason I think it would be weird for Sunny to find out is because she only met WS once and that was under stressful conditions and when he was in another body. :lol: Other than the locket, she doesn’t know anything about WS. I agree that she might not realize who he is until the end when the truth comes out and she becomes aware the he has saved her life since the beginning.

Has anyone theorized that rocky bear may have a birth secret too and end up the illegimate son of emperors family? Since Makjang is listed in genre I wouldn’t be too surprised...

@Lmangla I’m not sure which option to pick so I’ll just make my own option too like some others did. Not sure what to call it so I’ll go with option x. Ideally I would love for Sunny to be the first in finding out his true identity, along with the affair of her husband. It would be even better if Sunny and rocky bear discover the affair together, that way they can comfort each other and plan out revenge on their two timing partners. So in my prediction, I think tha sunny and rocky bear will find out about the affair first then sunny finds out his true identity. Rocky was going to tell the mistress his true identity but maybe when he’s about to tell her that’s when he catches her and the emperor in the middle of the act. Or finds out she was involved in his mother’s death. And the reason why rocky would reveal his true identity to sunny after the affair is so she knows he’s ex of mistress and shares same grief as she does about discovering the affair.

i wonder why the grandmother dowager is keeping the mistress around. Is it cause you should keep your enemies closer than friends approach? Or so her grandson can have his cake and eat it too? I think that was a shady move by her. As much as the evil mom in law takes the cake in conducting evil antics, the grandmother wins worse in law award for not removing that mistress from the palace.

random, but funny that both the emperor and mistress come from judge shows (judge vs judge and miss harmurabi). I love the actress in that show so I can vouch she’s doing such a good job in this role that I can’t stand her and feel so much angst. Like in the last episode with the massage. I honestly can’t wait for sunny to have a wake up call on everything that’s happening around her and develop into a smart, stronger lead. As much as I hate the mistress, I’m starting to get frustrated with sunny’s Obvliousness and kindness. Just cause in most kdramas where the lead is very nice and gets wronged more than one can count on one hand, they go through worse than the actual villain does and in the end the villains are forgiven scot freeand experience no karma that they deserve. 

Option 3 should happen first but that's gonna depend on how smart or dumb this writer wants to make Sunny seem.

@Lmangla Dong Shik is Yu Ra's son. He grew up not knowing that fact so he only considers Yu Ra as his hyung's girlfriend. Wang Shik is gonna have to tell him about Yu Ra being his real mom eventually because Yu Ra is also gonna try to get rid of Dong Shik later on when she sees him. 

@Lmangla

For the sake of the otp love line  I want to pick option3:   Somehow Sunny discovers rocky bearWB is cubby bearNWS.  
Now there are two possibilities with this scenario, either she keeps the secret to herself and tries to help him  because she remembers he saved her, and later when he learns about her help, he feels so mushed that he declares his eternal love for her. hehe   OR they work together for a common shared goal of revenge against the imperial family during which their relationship grows.

Appreciated about your sharing of the learned wisdom about makjang  I wished I had known about it before I ran into my first daily when I was still in the initiating stage with kdrama   My first hand experience of pulling my hair in every episode  wow  haha  :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::lol:

((*Cubby bear didn’t jump into the pond to save Sunny.  He was pushed into the pond accidently.  He saw Sunny drowning and tried to save her but when she dragged him down he pushed her off.   After he came out he said to himself that he wanted to live.   He wasn’t ready to die because of her hehe  Luckily Sunny clutched on his ankle for her dear life and she lived.  So technically cubby bear is a half- Sunny savior. ))  

2VOVOja.gif

Spoiler

7a8SWps.gif

sVnC3HI.gif

cr to DC

i told my mom about this thread and guess what!? she wants to make account and join us here., that’s how much she loves this drama... 

but seriously if she’s here you guys will laugh ur *ss off coz she said the funniest stuffs all the times. anyhoo sorry mom u’re not allowed.. 

10 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i told my mom about this thread and guess what!? she wants to make account and join us here., that’s how much she loves this drama... 

but seriously if she’s here you guys will laugh ur *ss off coz she said the funniest stuffs all the times. anyhoo sorry mom u’re not allowed.. 

Nooo please I really want your mom to join! She could be uri omma. I need her humorous comments especially during such a frustrating time in the drama over that stupid mistress and emperor.

The Big Reveal

Yura: You look familiar.

Wang Shik: Um, no comment.

Yura: It's, it's the way you...

Wang Shik: The way I look at you with my loving eyes?

Yura: No. It's the way you're looking at my fried chicken drumstick with your loving eyes.

Wang Shik: Dammit. You're too good.

Yura: Who are you?

Wang Shik: If I tell you who I am, you have to promise me something.

Yura: Sure. What?

Wang Shik: Promise me that you'll give me your drumstick.

Yura: Here you go.

Wang Shik: I am...

Yura: Wang Shik. Nobody drools that much and grunts that much chewing on that drumstick. And the final confirmation...

Wang Shik: Chomp chomp chomp glug glug

Yura: You just swallowed the entire bone. Wan Shik eats up everything, including the bones.

Wang Shik: Dammit. You're too good. Can I have another, please, pretty please?

1 hour ago, philosophie said:

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Nooo please I really want your mom to join! She could be uri omma. I need her humorous comments especially during such a frustrating time in the drama over that stupid mistress and emperor.

Yes I want to welcome a mom, any mom here  :D

mEN3zUw.gif

Spoiler

caaKcrl.gif

yZejW1T.jpg

@Lmangla, I would say option 2.  Cos when he saved YR, she looked into his eyes and looked puzzled.  She was like thinking he looks familiar.

But I am a bit confused about their relationship.  He says YR is his girlfriend and the young boy is his younger brother.  However his Mum in talking to YR said rocky bear is YR's husband and the young boy their son.  So which is it? 

CJH is thanking CJH official fan café, the Real for the meal truck:
I know I haven’t appeared much in the drama so far but please don’t feel disappointed.  
I’m always grateful to fans.   I enjoyed the food a lot.  The staff also asked to convey how much they enjoyed it.   
Our TLE with 24 episodes is much longer than other regular miniseries.  So there will be plenty of time for me to appear with a lot more interesting scenes.  Please show a lot of support. It’s supposed to be a very cold winter so I’m preparing for it.  Be careful with cold and be happy always.  Thank you

WB is in the dark palace residence  Looking for MYR?   I hope he will find MYR with LH.   So far WB has no interest in Sunny, because he thinks Sunny is one of those empty heads who are enamored of LH because he is the emperor.  However if he finds the emperor with MYR, maybe his feeling for her might be changed. 

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201811291518418010

2 hours ago, O said:

@Lmangla, I would say option 2.  Cos when he saved YR, she looked into his eyes and looked puzzled.  She was like thinking he looks familiar.

But I am a bit confused about their relationship.  He says YR is his girlfriend and the young boy is his younger brother.  However his Mum in talking to YR said rocky bear is YR's husband and the young boy their son.  So which is it? 

Sorry about the confusion.   That’s how our writer likes to toss around the characters with tangled relationships.  ^_^
Wang Sik’s mom was a friend of YR’s mom. When YR’s mom died, WS’s mom took YR in her house.  We don’t yet know how YR got pregnant.  We speculated YR got raped.  Afterward WS’s mom put YR’s baby in her family registry, and named the baby, Dong Sik.   So on the family registry Dong Sik is Wang Sik’s bro.  DS thinks YR is WS’s girlfriend.   
Maybe YR deceived WS’s mom by suggesting to her that she was going to marry WS.

Archived