Quantcast
Jump to content
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

 

I actually get a strange hunch that the last scene will be like the movie, with many Segye one by one constantly changing, walk and getting closer to Dojae... remember the teaser when Dojae walk to the constantly changing Segye and finally hug her in Segye's form? kind of like that. :joy:

Daebak :open_mouth:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it's like the movie, HSG's transformation will be there but i need to understand what they're talking about before commenting further.

 

Her secret is only known by Woo Mi, Eun Ho, King Kang, Do Jae. How about Secretary Jung and Sa Ra? Do they know?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is everybody still alive? Lol! I think I lost my soul on that episode! I really laugh soooo hard! 

And oh my, @kdrmalover4444, you’re right with the ending! That’s awesome!

I thought for a while that the old lady that she helped cross the street is some kind of a fairy that will cureher! But, no no no! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

 

No other better way to say goodbye to our couple! Thank you sooo much to our writer. She did a very good job!!!

 

 I know it will be hard for all of us to detach with SG and DJ :bawling:

 

hey @aSHJfan, have you noticed OHY’s OSTs in the background??? I heard 2! Lol!!!

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Guysss its done, I’m crying :bawling:

 

Also I loved the flashbacks you guys and so glad Sae Gye got her happy ending. 

She accepted and found her reason why she kept changing and now she is not changing as much.

there was this part that she said its time for her to start being loved and giving love. She helped others feel love, comfort and Peace. So now its her time to enjoy all that.

gahhh Im Maeri is for sure talented writer. I can’t wait for her to start writing more dramas. :wub:

I wanna congragulate you all for passing this roller coaster with me :bawling:

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ponyo_mokona @aSHJfan @shjfan23

The ending on the movie is like the trademark and it's indeed befitting to ending the drama like that too..indeed it's lovely... :wub:

but I can feel the rush editing towards the end ahaha :sweatingbullets:. However, it is a lovely journey and I love every bit of the drama from the start to the end..

 

ahhh I feel so empty desperate2-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

because there will be no Segye and Dojae again for next week.. :bawling:

5 minutes ago, justright said:

How many times our segye couple kiss already? Did you all count in total?

 

I wonder too, there's time when it was buffer and maybe I miss some but I swear in this last episode alone I remember seeing 3 or 4 kisses of Segi Couple? I'M NOT COMPLAINING of course,I'm thankful..for them to just give us as much as they can. I might need it for science purpose haha.

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

but I can feel the rush editing towards the end ahaha :sweatingbullets:. However, it is a lovely journey and I love every bit of the drama from the start to the end..

Yeah! Me too! A lot of previous scenes are added and a bit long! But I agree with you that I also love every bit of it. Specially the drinking scene! I can’t stop laughing when they had video call and missed each other! And the boys are just buying drinks! Lol!!! It’s like they’re separated for a long time! :lol:

 

BTW, no uploaded video clips yet? Even on IG, there are less video uploaded, looks like jtbc is blocking it!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Yeah! Me too! A lot of previous scenes are added and a bit long! But I agree with you that I also love every bit of it. Specially the drinking scene! I can’t stop laughing when they had video call and missed each other! And the boys are just buying drinks! Lol!!! It’s like they’re separated for a long time! :lol:

 

BTW, no uploaded video clips yet? Even on IG, there are less video uploaded, looks like jtbc is blocking it!

Yeah I felt the same thing, like it was rushed but for some reason i really enjoyed it. I usually hate flashbacks but this drama was so beautifully filmed and acting was top notch that I was like okay lemme enjoy these flashbacks :D

 

also Jtbc started picking up on us foreigner fans posting a lot of clips on IG so they assembled a team to just deal with us (just joking lol) :joy:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

@Ponyo_mokona @aSHJfan @shjfan23

The ending on the movie is like the trademark and it's indeed befitting to ending the drama like that too..indeed it's lovely... :wub:

but I can feel the rush editing towards the end ahaha :sweatingbullets:. However, it is a lovely journey and I love every bit of the drama from the start to the end..

 

ahhh I feel so empty desperate2-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

because there will be no Segye and Dojae again for next week.. :bawling:

 

I wonder too, there's time when it was buffer and maybe I miss some but I swear in this last episode alone I remember seeing 3 or 4 kisses of Segi Couple? I'M NOT COMPLAINING of course,I'm thankful..for them to just give us as much as they can. I might need it for science purpose haha.

 

I can't believe they only finished filming this afternoon, we were lucky to get this episode :D

I cannot believe our ride has endedsad-leaf-emoticon.gif?1292794624.  I will console myself marathoning the series without having to wait a week for the next of episodes. :)

 

If anyone knows how we foreigners can buy the Blu Ray information would be greatly appreciated. The directors cut would be awesome with a not so rushed ending

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

also Jtbc started picking up on us foreigner fans posting a lot of clips on IG so they assembled a team to just deal with us (just joking lol) :joy:

Really?OMG! That’s too bad! Hopefully they will not close the streaming sites! 

They are too slow in uploading clips in YT today! Looks like they are already celebrating!:joy:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Yeah! Me too! A lot of previous scenes are added and a bit long! But I agree with you that I also love every bit of it. Specially the drinking scene! I can’t stop laughing when they had video call and missed each other! And the boys are just buying drinks! Lol!!! It’s like they’re separated for a long time! :lol:

 

BTW, no uploaded video clips yet? Even on IG, there are less video uploaded, looks like jtbc is blocking it!

 

LOL that drinking scene! I'm ready to flip my table because they are too adorable when they are drunk I can't handle :joy: I have my two hands covering my face, I dunno why I feel so embarrassed, it's so adorable but I can't handle I'm screaming internally and my finger and toes curling, but I love it, it's a torture because it's so cheesy but I love them being chessy like that hahahha... Hilarious.

 

I will be honest when Segye was in the road and want to helping the grandma, I was so anxious because I thought the show will U-turn into melodrama again (White Truck of Doom is not welcome here!) hahaha aigoo.. silly me, I should have remember that in the preview Segye meet Dojae that means there should be nothing horrible happen.

 

@aSHJfan I remember seeing post in IG that the preorder will be until December 10, may I suggest you check IG for the update

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Really?OMG! That’s too bad! Hopefully they will not close the streaming sites! 

They are too slow in uploading clips in YT today! Looks like they are already celebrating!:joy:

 

Clips are just starting on YT now.

 

Did you notice AOHY bgm, What is Love by SHJ and Yoo Seung Woo?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

 

@aSHJfan I remember seeing post in IG that the preorder will be until December 10, may I suggest you check IG for the update

 

 

I saw that post and had a look at daum cafe, seemed too hard  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

 

Clips are just starting on YT now.

 

Did you notice AOHY bgm, What is Love by SHJ and Yoo Seung Woo?

Yup yup! SHJ’s song was too loud not to be notice.lol

  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...