[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

11 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

but I can feel the rush editing towards the end ahaha :sweatingbullets:. However, it is a lovely journey and I love every bit of the drama from the start to the end..

Yeah! Me too! A lot of previous scenes are added and a bit long! But I agree with you that I also love every bit of it. Specially the drinking scene! I can’t stop laughing when they had video call and missed each other! And the boys are just buying drinks! Lol!!! It’s like they’re separated for a long time! :lol:

BTW, no uploaded video clips yet? Even on IG, there are less video uploaded, looks like jtbc is blocking it!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Yeah! Me too! A lot of previous scenes are added and a bit long! But I agree with you that I also love every bit of it. Specially the drinking scene! I can’t stop laughing when they had video call and missed each other! And the boys are just buying drinks! Lol!!! It’s like they’re separated for a long time! :lol:

BTW, no uploaded video clips yet? Even on IG, there are less video uploaded, looks like jtbc is blocking it!

Yeah I felt the same thing, like it was rushed but for some reason i really enjoyed it. I usually hate flashbacks but this drama was so beautifully filmed and acting was top notch that I was like okay lemme enjoy these flashbacks :D

also Jtbc started picking up on us foreigner fans posting a lot of clips on IG so they assembled a team to just deal with us (just joking lol) :joy:

23 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

@Ponyo_mokona @aSHJfan @shjfan23

The ending on the movie is like the trademark and it's indeed befitting to ending the drama like that too..indeed it's lovely... :wub:

but I can feel the rush editing towards the end ahaha :sweatingbullets:. However, it is a lovely journey and I love every bit of the drama from the start to the end..

ahhh I feel so empty desperate2-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

because there will be no Segye and Dojae again for next week.. :bawling:

I wonder too, there's time when it was buffer and maybe I miss some but I swear in this last episode alone I remember seeing 3 or 4 kisses of Segi Couple? I'M NOT COMPLAINING of course,I'm thankful..for them to just give us as much as they can. I might need it for science purpose haha.

I can't believe they only finished filming this afternoon, we were lucky to get this episode :D

I cannot believe our ride has endedsad-leaf-emoticon.gif?1292794624.  I will console myself marathoning the series without having to wait a week for the next of episodes. :)

If anyone knows how we foreigners can buy the Blu Ray information would be greatly appreciated. The directors cut would be awesome with a not so rushed ending

11 minutes ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

also Jtbc started picking up on us foreigner fans posting a lot of clips on IG so they assembled a team to just deal with us (just joking lol) :joy:

Really?OMG! That’s too bad! Hopefully they will not close the streaming sites! 

They are too slow in uploading clips in YT today! Looks like they are already celebrating!:joy:

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드
28 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

LOL that drinking scene! I'm ready to flip my table because they are too adorable when they are drunk I can't handle :joy: I have my two hands covering my face, I dunno why I feel so embarrassed, it's so adorable but I can't handle I'm screaming internally and my finger and toes curling, but I love it, it's a torture because it's so cheesy but I love them being chessy like that hahahha... Hilarious.

I will be honest when Segye was in the road and want to helping the grandma, I was so anxious because I thought the show will U-turn into melodrama again (White Truck of Doom is not welcome here!) hahaha aigoo.. silly me, I should have remember that in the preview Segye meet Dojae that means there should be nothing horrible happen.

@aSHJfan I remember seeing post in IG that the preorder will be until December 10, may I suggest you check IG for the update

12 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Really?OMG! That’s too bad! Hopefully they will not close the streaming sites! 

They are too slow in uploading clips in YT today! Looks like they are already celebrating!:joy:

Clips are just starting on YT now.

Did you notice AOHY bgm, What is Love by SHJ and Yoo Seung Woo?

So I heard ost AOHY What is Love by SHJ and  Maybe I by Roy Kim in this last episode.. Great...:wub:

I love seeing the scene where the 6 of them hang out together n have fun...Oh My God, Woomi is really have a boyfriend, Segye said he has ordinary-looks (which being protest by Woomi that saying her darling is handsome LoL), everyone except Eunho (Dojae, Segye, Sara, and even Junghwan) has seen this mysterious BF of Woomi which make Eunho throw tantrums being the only one who doesnt know (I FELL YOU EUNHO, I'M CURIOUS TOO). Woomi is the first one to married among them then :smirk:

0@supergal99 wow. Colour me impressed. In all my years on soompi haven't seen a magnifying glass zoom. Lots of x4  slower speed  video. Or just a screenshot.

I wonder what the PD instructed to make them or let them go all out. When kisses like this comes on screen then it blows my mind when I next see a limp arm, open eyed lip closed dead kiss.

@kdrmalover4444 i read ahead into the next few pages and saw that the episode is all nice, warm fluffiness!!! so see? no worries at all <3 and i too can't help but be comforted by that—now i know for sure that when i watch this episode later today it's going to be super sweet. 

@Nanana85 thank you, you are so kind <3 i worry that i'm just spamming the board but i have a need to express all my thoughts when watching the episodes and so i reason to myself at one in the morning that since no one else is up on the thread it's okay, haha!! only one more episode to go, oh my gosh . . . <3

@farishta yes, yes... the bad is all only in my head due too traumatic experience watching a few drama (the on-going one that I watched every week since the first episode like Beauty Inside) I got bait to the drama for its romcom element n captivated by the deep message within, but suddenly it had U-turn melodrama right in the last 20 minutes before the last episode drama end

(I'M LOOKING AT YOU, panda-emoticon-05.gif GOBLIN AND AOHY but nevertheless I love both too no matter what)

THANK YOU IM MEARI WRITER-NIM... ugly-chick-smiley-04.gif

When DJ was taking selfies with KingKang:wub:

This drama ended in the best way possible. I really liked it because there were so many emotions that the characters went through, from romantic to devastated to just straight up corny. There were some scenes so cheesy you could make a pizza, and others so cringey I felt like a turtle:D

Definitely one of the best dramas this year. Lee Min Ki wasn't doing it for me at the beginning because of his straight expression but seeing his character loosen up and find happiness towards the end was really great.

I don't want to spoil the final ep too much for the people that haven't seen it. But I will say one thing, if you guys are fans of Secretary Kim, you'll like it; there are lots of very... cozy moments. :smirk:

Anyways, it was fun talking to y'all about this drama on here:) I'm looking forward to reading all the reactions!

Okay but where is my wedding scene that ending was so sudden I'm not ready yet cantcry-baby-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif   Can't believe Woomi is getting married and it wasn't the secretary guy... we didn't even get to see the guy.

Segye's body changes get less and less frequent. At least it happens every 3 months or so. Maybe it'll disappear. I actually thought she might be pregnant at first when they mentioned it but she wasn't sad-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif

@kdrmalover4444 You nailed the last scene prediction wow. Amazing^_^

@supergal99 that's it. You're the best. A MAGNIFYING GLASS WOW :o I'll go...

study that particular scene again :phew:

everyone but Woomi looks drunk in that photo. SO CUTE 

Archived