Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

7 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

I don't think we are going to get another bed scene. SHJ and LMK are just too cute together and I think there would be too many giggles for a proper bed scene crazy-monkey-emoticon-066.gif?1292792396

Indeed indeed :smirk:... I'm just saying it for the last time because this is the last episode embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon.gif I mean they already throw us with so many romantic and cute kisses, already giving me enough butterflies and I'm so thankful... I'm just saying in case they really go all out giving what we want, ahahahahaha... I better stop here.

@farishta seems like you take your sweet time watching episode 15, so what do you think about what's left to show for the last episode? I really hope there's no plot twist whatsoever in the second half end, like what happen with Goblin n AOHY, it gives me goosebumps how they provide all the sweet things in episode 15 so smoothly. I swear I'm traumatic when anything happen so smoothly in episode 15 of Kdrama, LoL, I hope beauty inside will be different and just give me my peaceful happy ending.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

it will be very nice if SG will transform to JHB. Lol!:lol: The only one left is Eric from AOHY! But I doubt he'll do a cameo on this drama :lol::lol:

as a tranformation of Segye, i wait for it from beggining hope it will become true (esspecially she transform in the wedding)

• Like 1

@kdrmalover4444 i really did, haha!! and i don’t think they will do any switch at the end. goblin had a melancholy, rueful atmosphere from the very beginning, the central character himself was a tragic figure with no true ending. the fields of rye, the red scarf, the reincarnations that kept ending sadly—that all led us to feel sort of despondent subconsciously even while watching it. there was no other way to end it but in a bittersweet way. 

thankfully, the beauty inside is completely different atmospherically (at least for me). it’s fun, witty, centers around the romances and intrinsic humor that comes with a lead who switches bodies. it focuses on compassion, but in a sweeter way, choosing to send the message that one should be as kind as possible whenever possible. i don’t feel that there are any deep rivers of sorrow running beneath the drama as there was in goblin, if that makes any sense. 

so i think (or hope, rather) that our last episode will be all fluff and happiness. just se gye and dojae settling into their lives together, sara meeting eunho’s parents, maybe a reveal of who woomi’s boyfriend is, and probably more family stuff. and, i’m wishing very very much that it will end exactly as you said it—se gye walking towards dojae, changing forms till finally when they meet, he embraces her, as she is. (and the movie had a happy ending too, so i don’t think we need to expect any sadness)! 

• Like 6

“The last episode [of ‘The Beauty Inside’] will showcase Han Se Gye and Seo Do Jae protecting their romantic love in a way that truly fits this couple. It will be a finale full of heart-throbbing moments. Please look forward to this last episode that will have you ruminating over the meaning of ‘love’ and draw a conclusion that is quite ‘The Beauty Inside’-like. Please don’t miss it.”

:wub::wub::wub:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1266233wpp/lee-min-ki-seo-hyun-jin-cant-hide-feelings-love-beauty-inside

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I just finished watching the subbed ep 15. Very good. Thumbs up. May I encourage you to watch the subbed from beginning to the end. Don't just watch selected few clips, it won't do justice to the drama.

Lol to EH changing his dream from priest to a judge. Studying law is not easy. Since there is a time skip of 1 year, did they just have their 1st kiss (a peck actually) after 1 year of dating?

I can't stop laughing at segye couple brushing teeth together and running to the bed. They can't show us taking shower so replaced by brushing teeth lol.

Look at this, i can see LMK's tongue. @supergal99 you should've done your homework using your magnifying glass, since you're on holiday, you're excused lol, kidding ya. *Luckily our queen didn't open her mouth big enough, haha*

Someone was asking about the bluray/dvd director’s cut and paying by installment earlier. For intl fans, i think we have to use our credit card to make payment, you can arrange with your bank for the credit card purchase under installment. If the project is cancelled due to insufficient order (in this case is min 1000 bluray orders), the refund to your credit card is immediate if you initiate the cancellation yourself. I've experienced it last year. This year, i'll purchase again to support my queen. I also need instructions on how to order, hopefully they have a link with English later.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@farishta yes, maybe I'm just too sensitive because writer-nim basically give me all I want to watch that I can't help but feel anxious before it's all really end, why am I become such a twisted personality like this :joy:

all will be unfold in less than 2 hours, I keep feel something in my stomach since few hours ago I dunno why I feel nervous LMAO, it still doesn't feel real that we are all on the last episode tonight. Maybe the withdrawal already creeping into me. 

16 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

“The last episode [of ‘The Beauty Inside’] will showcase Han Se Gye and Seo Do Jae protecting their romantic love in a way that truly fits this couple. It will be a finale full of heart-throbbing moments. Please look forward to this last episode that will have you ruminating over the meaning of ‘love’ and draw a conclusion that is quite ‘The Beauty Inside’-like. Please don’t miss it.”

:wub::wub::wub:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1266233wpp/lee-min-ki-seo-hyun-jin-cant-hide-feelings-love-beauty-inside

protecting their romantic love?! FROM WHAT KIND OF SPECTACLE, EXACTLY? omg..depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

no no.. I think I'm overreacting. Don't mind me... hahah

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I did enjoy this episode a lot, but I think I'm suffering from a case of too much K-Drama as my enjoyment was constantly tinged with a dread.

As the episode continued to return to it's shining Rom-com best self I was always fearful that the Truck of Doom was hiding just out of shot. Every time a character was in a car or near the side of the road I could feel my eye start to twitch. I was worried that there was too much happiness filling the screen and something had to be coming to drag things back down.:sweatingbullets:

One episode left, and it looks like the good times will continue. Please writer, leave the Truck behind!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

32 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

protecting their romantic love?! FROM WHAT KIND OF SPECTACLE, EXACTLY? omg..depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif 

no no.. I think I'm overreacting. Don't mind me... hahah

Ohhhhhh! Don’t think of that!:lol:

I’m starting to think of something too! :o:o

Let’s celebrate today’s episode! :blush:

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, unhelpful said:

I did enjoy this episode a lot, but I think I'm suffering from a case of too much K-Drama as my enjoyment was constantly tinged with a dread.

As the episode continued to return to it's shining Rom-com best self I was always fearful that the Truck of Doom was hiding just out of shot. Every time a character was in a car or near the side of the road I could feel my eye start to twitch. I was worried that there was too much happiness filling the screen and something had to be coming to drag things back down.:sweatingbullets:

One episode left, and it looks like the good times will continue. Please writer, leave the Truck behind!

This is so accurate, I have this same exact sentiment. hahaha.

White Truck of Doom, is a regular on K-Drama. When we think everything is alright, and then Bam! it just come out of nowhere.

"no thanks, next", That's what I want to say to WTOD.

btw @justright the gif you share been playing nonstop, I dunno how to stop staring, I mean..of course for science purpose, LMAO. embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@shjfan23 yes yes, I agree...let's not get ahead of ourselves, we need the happy energy to stay happy this is the last episode!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@farishta wow, what a beautiful recaps you write dear, full of blown away words.. aah, love it, keep them coming :wub:

in assistant pd ig, he reply a comment and state that wrap up party will be held tomorrow. I guess they're still busy editing.lol.. what a rush production.

But i'm glad they dont do wrap up party till tomorrow, so we dont have to see some tired faces from the actors. 

From jeong biso and yoo depyo. Do you think they're secret couple guys? :lol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Nanana85 said:

From jeong biso and yoo depyo. Do you think they're secret couple guys? :lol:

That will be a shocking revelation!! It will surpass all the revelations made the whole series! :lol:

But that will be sooooo awesome! Now, we can say that everyone is happy and content in their world!

• LOL 3

The livestream traffic must have been high last night, I have to restart my livestream 3 times like that in the chinese streaming site, anyway any minute now :lol:

• LOL 1

These Korean tv stations like to tease us, give us intro and then goes to a tonne of ads :o. Guess they are giving us time to get snacks and beers @shjfan23 LMAOF 

• LOL 2