Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

3 hours ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Hey guys does anyone know the link to stream the drama live? 

Check your message, I send some links, hope it's help..

3 hours ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

For anyone who can't watch any streaming links, Usually I watch clips from this IG (this IG upload some clips the same time as the drama airing)

https://www.instagram.com/tresna_n.a/

And then watch raw file from dailymotion, you can find dailymotion link from this twitter. The link usually appear 30 min - 1 hour after the drama airing

https://mobile.twitter.com/rischassie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

@Yasaman Asghari It's been so long since the last time I could live watching too because the streaming link I know  can't be use anymore. I hope if anyone know the streaming link that work, they could DM us.. (edit: just saw someone already did) 

@farishta the end is near and it's been a lovely journey. We've been rooting for a happy ending, though they only live on dramaland, but we root for them as if they live in the world we know, simply because we love the characters dearly. Their imperfections and their cruel fate is part of that too. It's not something that make us satisfied and sometimes make us irritate as hell seeing them suffer, but it is what it is. Actually, I feel like no matter what, whether we can or cannot understand the character, their actions etc, it's just different form of us rooting for their happy ending. At the end of the day, we are all here to see the happy ending we deserve. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Tomorrow is the last episode. I'm not ready to let go:bawling: 

I can’t believe it’s already the end! :bawling:

We have waited for this day but we also don’t want this day to come! Sooo hard to detach myself again to a drama :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Oh my I can't let go of the drama, Tomorrow and Tuesday are going to be the last episodes :bawling:

My heart can't take it like literally :confounded:

BTW guys, the clothes LMK and SHJ are wearing are from the kissing scene in the preview isn't it??  Can't believe they are done shooting for the drama....sigh 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Stills for tonight’s episode! My anticipation is getting higher!

CTO

2 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Stills for tonight's episode 

We posted the same one on almost the same time! Omg!!! Lol!!!:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

That's... the same yellow bookstore from Goblin, the feels :bawling:

Miracle reunion! It's happy ending! That's what we all deserve! 

Beauty Inside #1

8TGI4sF.jpg

Lee Minki #1

Seo Hyunjin #2

WgkqU8U.jpg

credit

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

53 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

Beauty Inside #1

Look at that margin between no.1 and no.2 :open_mouth:

14 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Lol ... I am sooo sad only two more eps :bawling::bawling: going to have serious withdrawals.

Me too! I'll enjoy the last 2 episode first, and maybe re-watch the whole series. Then, that's when I will think how I will detach myself to this drama!:frown:

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Looks like everyone is preparing for today’s episode!:D

If I don’t have work tomorrow, I might add some beer while watching it! Lol! :lol:

Beer was needed for ep 14 :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

So many soompi articles guys :D i guess it's really buzzworthy

https://www.soompi.com/article/1265449wpp/beauty-inside-cast-says-farewell-drama-ahead-last-episode

https://www.soompi.com/article/1265519wpp/beauty-inside-terius-behind-top-list-buzzworthy-dramas

https://www.soompi.com/article/1265525wpp/lee-min-ki-seo-hyun-jin-emotional-reunion-beauty-inside-nears-end

the couple of the century playing color code. Love their matching fall outfit, matchy matchy with the bookstore, even kingkang is color coordinate too. :love::heart:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

Yes, but they were the links that don'y work for me either :( do you know any links? @aSHJfan

I watch the live streaming on an app, but it's in Chinese. But if I see a live streaming link from billibilli, I will post it here. So do check in on this forum 15mins before the show starts.

• Like 2