Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

The livestream I used requires a vpn set in korea but sometimes it doesn't need vpn so I'm confused lol but episode 15 in a few minutes now :wub: I'm confused on the last line of HSG about things getting difficult from now on but they're gonna be together now so no worries hehe. I'm gonna enjoy the last 2 eps then suffer the withdrawal after lol

Does anybody know if the quota for the dvd has been reached? I don't have money yet to buy one but atleast there's an assurance that we're going to see additional contents in the future :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

@superfangermany_stv thank you so much. I was watching the previous (Jung Yonghwa) just fine without any buffering, now that it's the time to watch Beauty Inside, it's buffering so bad :bawling:

Sorry...this is the best that I can do. Unless you download the app.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Sorry...this is the best that I can do. Unless you download the app.

It's better than nothing! thank you so much once again..cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 1

Soooo funny!!! WM is sending pics and anything about SG to DJ! I really love WM!!!

Looks like DJ is better now! Does he already went to surgery?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Soooo funny!!! WM is sending pics and anything about SG to DJ! I really love WM!!!

I got a little confused lol did he left the letter before going away for surgery or did he left it after he came back?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

yes, and he finally told segye about the surgery (it was 5% probability 10 years ago, but when he went through the surgery, the probability is 20%). She said he is crazy, how could he doing surgery with that kind of probability. But she said that she regrets her choice of leaving him alone. regretting her decision.

KYAAAAAAAA SEO DO JAE BECOME CEO NOW. SEGYE ASK WHAT HE WANTS AS PRESENT AND HE SAID "WANNA EAT RAMYEON AT MY HOUSE?" 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm Going CRAZYYYYYYY.... Writernim........bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

but but but.. they really just eat ramyeon????????? alelelelele...

oh no...no.. it's not end yet... omomomo... brush teeth.. that's right... and then... run to bed. 

okay. okay. let's said it's been done. angel2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• LOL 7

Wow! Did we see 2 passionate kisses and 1 bed scene? My screen keep freezing as usual. Even King kang also witness it?

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

yes, and he finally told segye about the surgery (it was 5% probability 10 years ago, but when he went through the surgery, the probability is 20%). She said he is crazy, how could he doing surgery with that kind of probability. But she said that she regrets her choice, leaving him alone. 

Ahhh! It make sense! Our writer is very good! He’s able to make it clean! 

At first, I thought isn’t it too easy for SG to accept DJ again after what she did on ep14.. but looks like it’s smooth! 

4 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Finally got the bed scene people, albeit G rated :lol:

That scene was funny!:blush:

They are like teenagers! Lol!!!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Wait for a few minutes....It will come up 

But her streaming is really bad today... =(

Thank you regardless I was able to see most of the the episode :wub:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

At first, I thought isn’t it too easy for SG to accept DJ again after what she did on ep14.. but looks like it’s smooth! 

That scene was funny!:blush:

They are like teenagers! Lol!!!

That was such a cute scene, there are going to be loads of funny bts coming out. I am well satisfied with that episode, we better not get any melo tomorrow night! lol

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

yes, and he finally told segye about the surgery (it was 5% probability 10 years ago, but when he went through the surgery, the probability is 20%). She said he is crazy, how could he doing surgery with that kind of probability. But she said that she regrets her choice of leaving him alone. regretting her decision.

KYAAAAAAAA SEO DO JAE BECOME CEO NOW. SEGYE ASK WHAT HE WANTS AS PRESENT AND HE SAID "WANNA EAT RAMYEON AT MY HOUSE?" 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm Going CRAZYYYYYYY.... Writernim........bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

but but but.. they really just eat ramyeon????????? alelelelele...

oh no...no.. it's not end yet... omomomo... brush teeth.. that's right... and then... run to bed. 

okay. okay. let's said it's been done. angel2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Thank you, glad the writer didn't drag their separation out this episode.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, justright said:

Wow! Did we see 2 passionate kisses and 1 bed scene? My screen keep freezing as usual. Even King kang also witness it?

YUPS... oh well.. the bed scene is funny tho, I swear I thought  after that passionate kissing they run to the bed with giggling breaking the character  ahahahaha... keeping it 15+ rated.. ballerina-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif it's okay it's okay...

5 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

yes, it's smooth, I mean after what he's going through it will be no sense if she push him away again. Especially after she confess how regretful she is with her decision to leaving him.

watching it, when she rush to hug him after he said "don't ever think to run away again" in front of the bookstore, I'm thinking how much she is missing him, maybe she thought she was dreaming when he stand in front of him saying " so this is how you looks like", afraid that he will disappear again. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I feel awkward for Kingkang during their couch makeout scene lmao also it looks like they already wrapped up all things in this episode so I guess they might not delve on the issue on Se Gye's sickness? Anyway, atleast they finally gave us all the kisses they've been holding back for the last few eps after the shaving kiss :wub:  Se Gye is back in showbiz and got a new contract with Do Jae hehe I wonder what are those extra clause he put at the end.

More candies tomorrow...I hope they finally gave Woomi a boyfriend because she deserves one for being a good friend lol plus for Sara to meet Eun Ho's parents lol I bet it'll be hilarious. I got used to dramas wrapping things up at the last 10-20 mins of the last episode I feel so spoiled tonight lol

• Like 6