[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

2 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

I'll be surprise if we got interview from SHJ at this early. LoL! 

Wouldn't it be nice if both of them will be a cover of a magazine??? Looks like only in my dreams! :joy:

Ah isn't the lead actors usually do it few days after drama, or in a week at the very least?

oh that would be nice, visual bomb! cover of magazine, or CF together will be amazing...

1 hour ago, renjunnie said:

i really hope that Min Ki and Hyun Jin make appearance at knowing brother, because the other JTBC drama lead like gangnam beauty (Eun Woo and Soo Hyang) and upcoming drama clean with passion (Yoo Jung and Kyun Sang) make guest appearance at that show. 

yes, but they are usually doing it a week before the drama starting.. Seems like Minki and Hyunjin both just doesn't really have much desire to be on Variety show program? Hyunjin, I think I watch her twice in running man, and in Infinite challange last year, and lee minki..was it Happy together? but that was such a long time ago. It's such a shame we didn't get to see them in Knowing Bros, I mean we saw characters in Beauty Inside watching knowing bros numerous time, I want them on it...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, i want to give this some update from wrap up party

there are lots of footage from staf and crew on instagram.

Spoiler

@shjfan23 @kdrmalover4444 seems like only in our dreams, the photoshoot for magz editorial usually taken before the drama airing, and the variety show too.

I'm hoping there's some interview but idk, maybe there's less possibility. no rewards vacation news too? :huh:

1 hour ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

Ah isn't the lead actors usually do it few days after drama, or in a week at the very least?

oh that would be nice, visual bomb! cover of magazine, or CF together will be amazing...

for SHJ, she did not do any interviews after her drama Romantic Dr. and TOL but she did some commercials. I'm hoping that this time it's different. LoL!!!

Yeah, both of them don't like appearing in variety shows that much. SHJ's appearance in Infinite Challenge was so good. :blush:

@Nanana85 the magazine pictorial can be taken post-drama too, no? as for variety show, if they do before airing it's for promotional purpose. Now that Beauty Inside is over, there's unlikely to have one. Come to think of it, Beauty Inside actually has least promotional than the Monday-Tuesday JTBC drama before and after at the same slot  :sweat_smile:

No.. no rewards vacation news too yet (?)

At least I have Lee Taeri's interview in mind, he said they planning vacation among the actors next year, they might go or not but still it's nice to know they close enough to even planning vacation together

Actors might or might not doing interview post-drama though. 

@shjfan23 yes, she sing trot so good in front of the elders! she is such a happy vitamins...

I will miss Eun Ho/Sa Ra... I shipped them more than the main couple :smirk:  

and the cute dog KingKang! I find it funny they have a clothes rack for the dog outfits in the living room :lol:

I kinda felt sorry for Chae Yu Ri in the last ep, looks like she's gone bonkers! So is Se Gye transforming less often now due to the power of true love like Shrek? I'll admit the first few eps were kinda meh but I enjoyed the drama overall. 

12 minutes ago, crystaltears said:

I will miss Eun Ho/Sa Ra... I shipped them more than the main couple :smirk:  

and the cute dog KingKang! I find it funny they have a clothes rack for the dog outfits in the living room :lol:

I kinda felt sorry for Chae Yu Ri in the last ep, looks like she's gone bonkers! So is Se Gye transforming less often now due to the power of true love like Shrek? I'll admit the first few eps were kinda meh but I enjoyed the drama overall. 

I think, the way Segye transforming less often is really the best way from the writer to conclude the story. Since the transforming occured suddenly without any back story of how it happens, writer has a bit of freedom to conclude it without giving explanation as well. So the viewers might have different opinion about that part of story, too. is it due the power of true love? is it because she accept it and embrace any consequence of it? is it because Dojae, who now can differentiate face, constant feeling to her no matter what kind of person segye transform into? is it because both of them, Segye and Dojae, now already pass the trial of love, realizing the beauty is come from within, so the magic wear off? or maybe is it like the movie, hereditary (but that theory can't explain the part where she transform less often now). I wish Im Meari writernim has everything in mind about this part of story, I'd like to now someday:wub: but of course now the drama already end in high note.

This girls... we should give thanks and shout out to them for giving us beautiful photos and interesting making film clip :wub:

With Im Meari writer-nim :wub:

But until the end, LMK not even post single selca/pic together with SHJ in his ig, compare to what he did back in btmfl days with JSM,  While sara and eunho being so touchy and did taking pic together in one frame with staff, we didnt get many pictures of segye couple together, :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

ps. Sorry mod i'm still trying to delete this last link, but i cant :sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

With Im Meari writer-nim :wub:

Ohhhh, is she Im Meari?  Can’t believe how young she is! Looking forward for her next drama.

I just realized how her writing is inspired by some of KES’s works.

1. The library, the same setting from Goblin

2. The phrase which DJ said when he confessed his love to SG - that if you kiss someone, you can say either “I’m sorry” or “I like/love you” - this is the same scenario in Descendants of the Sun after the main leads first kiss.

2 hours ago, pamela572 said:

I saw a pic of Hyun-Jin side by side with Min Ki at the picture of the Secretary of Dojae's Instagram, however, Minki's face is not shown.:wub:  Look closely at the pic and you'll see.:):heart:

I know, we all know.. hahaa.. thanks to Taeri he leaks the proves lol ..:wub:

@aSHJfan No it is not from the beginning because Min Ki was not wearing a denim jacket at the time he arrived at the place where the wrap-up party took place.  The picture i was referring to was to a 2nd resto they transferred after dinner. If you look closely at the chairs, the ones in the wrap up party were in black wood whereas in the pic i was referring to the chair was maroon and it is upholstered.:wub: You are correct about the pic. At first, i was not sure if it was Minki's hand until someone pointed it out.:) I compared it and realize it was at a different place.

@shjfan23 yes yes, because Im meari writernim is actually involved in Goblin and DoTS as assistant writer ^_^

I love that Im meari writernim and Song PDnim actually include many Easter eggs that can be spot by Another Oh Hae Young and Because this is my first life viewers (and even Goblin and DoTS). Like the script Segye's reviewing in episode 3 the title is "결혼 말고 연애" (not marriage, but dating). This is the name of app that was on BTIMFL. 

And when there's cameo from AOHY cast (Heo Yongji) as Segye's long time fans, she said to Segye "Unnie are you busy later? If not.. Will you marry me?" this is the line that was being said by LMK's character  on BTIMFL. 

And there were so many filming spot that was very memorable, being used on AOHY before, AOHY ost being played numerous times in the cage. And there were scene that was originally from Beauty Inside movie (Chae Yoori's movie, and the beautiful last scene where Segye approached Dojae with so many face and then back to her own face and then they kiss). 

Ah I can't believe that tomorrow is Sunday and we won't have beauty inside anymore on the next day... 

:bawling:

@pamela572 we know that LMK n SHJ actually sit next to each other in the first round of Wrap up party. However in the second round, there was a picture when LMK is not on the same table with the other casts (including SHJ) where he sat on the next table with staff. Then, after seeing LTR Instagram update, I'm sure that there was time when LMK joined the table with casts again, and yes I think it is his hand too in the back of SHJ's chair. So, what I'm saying is that strangely I feel happy about this. Hahahahaha:D

There might not be a picture of just the two of them, but well they sit next to each other in both places is still facts. 

@kdrmalover4444 Me too, I am happy about it too. :):heart: Hehehehe . . .. .  I am gonna miss both of them as well as them acting as SeoGye couple!:)  How can i move on from TBI?? :bawling:  My Mondays and Tuesdays will never be the same again. As of now, i am not in the mood of watching another KDrama. I am still stucked at The Beauty Inside and don't know how to move on.:bawling:

1 hour ago, pamela572 said:

@kdrmalover4444 Me too, I am happy about it too. :):heart: Hehehehe . . .. .  I am gonna miss both of them as well as them acting as SeoGye couple!:)  How can i move on from TBI?? :bawling:  My Mondays and Tuesdays will never be the same again. As of now, i am not in the mood of watching another KDrama. I am still stucked at The Beauty Inside and don't know how to move on.:bawling:

I know right?! 

Me too... I'm in the middle of rewatching again.. Maybe Beauty Inside will be on my rewatching for weeks. I swear I have a hard time moving on. I'm not picking up any drama after Beauty Inside as of now. There are many new dramas come out but I just don't feel like I want to follow the on-going. Maybe I will be still stuck with Beauty inside even after months. Hahahaha.. 

Archived