Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

59 minutes ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

I got a little confused lol did he left the letter before going away for surgery or did he left it after he came back?

He left it before the surgery. He told her to stay alive and wait there because he will be certainly back.

13 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

Thank you, glad the writer didn't drag their separation out this episode.

yes thank God. And the writer really...I was gonna flip the table when Dojae said wanna eat ramyeon (it's the 3rd time this line wanna eat ramyeon), I was speechless when they really just eat ramyeon on his house lol... but then Dojae tease Segye when Segye said she thought something else happen when he ask him to eat ramyeon, then my expection going up from there and we finally got that cute bed scene 15+ rated admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

ahahahaha good good.. At least we can assume it really is happen.

8 minutes ago, Ponyo_mokona said:

I feel awkward for Kingkang during their couch makeout scene lmao also it looks like they already wrapped up all things in this episode so I guess they might not delve on the issue on Se Gye's sickness? Anyway, atleast they finally gave us all the kisses they've been holding back for the last few eps after the shaving kiss :wub:  Se Gye is back in showbiz and got a new contract with Do Jae hehe I wonder what are those extra clause he put at the end.

More candies tomorrow...I hope they finally gave Woomi a boyfriend because she deserves one for being a good friend lol plus for Sara to meet Eun Ho's parents lol I bet it'll be hilarious. I got used to dramas wrapping things up at the last 10-20 mins of the last episode I feel so spoiled tonight lol

ahahaha me too... omomo, and that kiss on the couch 2.0 is really... Dojae is agressive, i'm blushing....

If i'm not mistaken, he put the " wearing red dress" again on the last clause.. ahahah. he said that women in red dress is his ideal type. omomomo Dojaee....embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

He left it before the surgery. He told her to stay alive and wait there because he will be certainly back.

yes thank God. And the writer really...I was gonna flip the table when Dojae said wanna eat ramyeon (it's the 3rd time this line wanna eat ramyeon), I was speechless when they really just eat ramyeon on his house lol... but then Dojae tease Segye when Segye said she thought something else happen when he ask him to eat ramyeon, then my expection going up from there and we finally got that cute bed scene 15+ rated admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

ahahahaha good good.. At least we can assume it really is happen.

Yes the writer has been teasing us with eating ramyeon for long enough, finally decided to give the viewers what they want lol. SG and DJ eating ramyeon clip below.

• LOL 8

Watching clips in YT and I’m laughing out loud with all the comments! Hahaha

On their make out scene with kingkang, one said, let’s pray for the souls of all the people dying here! Lol!!! I can relate!

The best part for me was when they’re sleeping together in SG’s bed. They’re so close together and looks like SG assures DJ for whatever it is! That scene was very romantic for me!:wub:

Overall, this episode was very satsifying! It surpassed my expectations and all the sad feelings I felt last episode faded away! Good job to our writer!!!!

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

On their make out scene with kingkang, one said, let’s pray for the souls of all the people dying here! Lol!!! I can relate!

The best part for me was when they’re sleeping together in SG’s bed. They’re so close together and looks like SG assures DJ for whatever it is! That scene was very romantic for me!:wub:

Overall, this episode was very satsifying! It surpassed my expectations and all the sad feelings I felt last episode faded away! Good job to our writer!!!!

I love reading the comments on YT, especially the korean ones that get translated into english makes me scratch my head, google translate not so linguistically clever :D . Below is the conversation on SG's bed .

cto Bae Suhyun

they talking about the time dojae left a letter in front of segye’s house. segye said that she run to see dojae but he’s not there. dojae said that because he don’t have confident to see segye. segye wondering she really shameless but dojae said he is the one who shameless not segye, segye said that she is a bad person knowing dojae is having hard time but she left him. she said that she regret what she do to dojae. but dojae kindly told her that no she is not bad person but she just in pain thats why she do that (leaving and asked for break up) and the last part when dojae seems like having bad dream is really heartwarming seriously I cant imagine how hard dojae life and now he relieved..
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:wub:omo...pardon me zooming in the muak muak scenes...:glasses: super happy for uri OTP ->at least we know the finale will be a happy ending ya?:grimace: ya.

(For AOHY fans) The dejavu brushing teeth scene *cough..*:

Trust the muak muak scenes to lure @supergal99 out of hiding :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

8 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

(For AOHY fans) The dejavu brushing teeth scene *cough..*:

One fan here! Yup!Yup! But this scene is way way way better than that on AOHY. You know what I mean! Lol:lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

29 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

I think so too.. that was really romantic and intimate..

11 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:wub:omo...pardon me zooming in the muak muak scenes...:glasses: super happy for uri OTP ->at least we know the finale will be a happy ending ya?:grimace: ya.

ZOOMING IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATE. embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif thank youu...

3 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

One fan here! Yup!Yup! But this scene is way way way better than that on AOHY. You know what I mean! Lol:lol:

me to me too.. and I agree this one is much better muahahahahaha cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

No need for beers! I’m already drunk with all the great scenes today! :lol::lol:

LOL I probably needed the beers to balance out all sweet scenes

11 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

It's the second teeth brushing scene right? The first one was the sleepover before Kim Min Seok cameo, the PD loves to pay homage to his previous works :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Dojae's letter to Segye (not accurate, just my own translating)

"I don't want to remember your crying face for the last time

That's why I choose not to (meeting you).

Because the thought that when I'm going to see you then you'll cry again

I will just see in distance and later I'll get going

Actually, I'm afraid.

But living without you is scaring me more

That's why

I'll be back.

Until I come back, you just have to waiting only for me 

No matter how, just stay alive"

crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

God... can I have a Dojae too in my life? 

edit : just saw a few clips that I'm missing when live streaming, apparently from Sara-Eunho convo, Eunho study law in Seoul University, aiming to be a Judge? Daebak, so he is Ryu Eun Ho Pansa-nim in the future congrats-onion-head-emoticon.gif moreover Seoul University...wow

• Like 8

Sooo... thank God, we are living so happy right now because uri couple finally get back together, in a very very beautiful way...

So, if Dojae has undergo brain surgery, is there a time lapse? Time jump?

By the way, this scene is very heartwarming, so heartpounding,, even when i didnt know what they said. I can feel the love, my heart is so full of love.. i'm about crying watching this clip. Aaah.. these two, this couple is love. :bawling::heart:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

Sooo... thank God, we are living so happy right now because uri couple finally get back together, in a very very beautiful way...

So, if Dojae has undergo brain surgery, is there a time lapse? Time jump?

By the way, this scene is very heartwarming, so heartpounding,, even when i didnt know what they said. I can feel the love, my heart is so full of love.. i'm about crying watching this clip. Aaah.. these two, this couple is love. :bawling::heart:

Yes, I believe so. I saw "2020" in the spoiler of Segye that you share yesterday (seems like a movie conference)

Yes yes, it is very heartwarming and so heartpounding... when I watch the live streaming, butterflies fly everywhere on my stomach..

the translation of the video (not accurate, just from my understanding)

S : When you came that time, I ran, but you already gone

D : I was running away that time. I don't have confidence to saw your crying face. That's why that day, I ran away.

S : is it okay for me to be like this? Shamelessly, hang on to you

D : The shameless one is me, risked my life, going to you like this demanding for your responsibility

S :  I'm regretting my choice, I left you and was not by your side in your hard time. I'm really regretting it. Because of my choice, you and I almost can't see each other again. I really am the bad one

D : No, you are just in so much pain and sad

(then they fall asleep, dojae seems like having bad dream, Segye awake and comforting the asleep dojae, Segye getting closer to him in his arm cuddling)

S : It's okay, I'm here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

dQ0IVOt.jpg?1

KnzAU4J.jpg?1

The title book is 다시 만난 세계 (Dasi mannan Segye => The world (Segye) that I meet again)

I love the details :heart: 

and Dojae's line from the ending scene

"We've already gone through this.. Just walk (live) your own life..and trust me"

fbHr8zS.png

Uwoooooo.... Im Meari writernim so good! admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

[Beauty Inside] Ep 15 spoilers, Lee Min Ki ♥ Seo Hyun Jin

beauty.png

Article: Naver 'Beauty Inside' Lee Min Ki   Seo Hyun Jin, confirm their love after reconciling "Bet life on it"  

1. [+1585,-11]
The scene stealer for today is Eun Ho's unexpected line, "I came from Seoul University, majored in Law." ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+573,-7]
I shouldn't be the only one who saw Lee Min Ki and Seo Hyun Jin laughing out loud. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- [+4,-0]
I smiled watching that part too. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+8,-0]
When did that happen? 
- [+3,-0]
When they were brushing their teeth? 

3. [+342,-6]
The century couple kiss had 1L of honey in their eyes... love you, 2 kisses a day. 

4. [+294,-11]
Shouldn't that teeth brushing kiss get an NG?  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I enjoyed it. ♡♡

5. [+238,-21]
Lee Min Ki is the best.  I totally fell for him. He's cool. There's no other actor like him. He's cool in whatever he does. He's an actor who made me smile just by appearing. This is a first for me. I can't help but write a comment. Lee Min Ki fighting. ♡♡♡

6. [+69,-2]
When they met again... the title of the book was "The world (Se Gye) I meet again" ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+59,-2]
They are really the century couple. Their chemistry is the best among all the other dramas I've watched.. I smile just by watching them. 

8. [+52,-5]
Life drama. ㅠㅠ The chemistry is the best. Lee Min Ki is so handsome. ㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+36,-1]
Just date for real. Century couple~ They match so well~ 

inside.png

Article: Naver 'Beauty Inside' Lee Min Ki overcomes his inability to recognize faces through surgery... Seo Hyun Jin lives a shut-in life 

1. [+797,-193]
He could fix it with surgery, why didn't he do it earlier? 
- [+396,-2]
The success rate for the surgery 10 years ago was 5%, there's a high chance of dying. 

2. [+500,-13]
It's a little cliché to put them back together. ㅋㅋㅋ But I like it. Kking Kkang was so adorable when they kissed. 

3. [+509,-38]
They solved it too easily... What a pity... It would be more artistic if he didn't undergo surgery and have the two love each other that way. 
- [+21,-0]
That sounds right. 
- [+12,-0]
But it's sad if you don't know what your loved one's face look like too.

4. [+243,-7]
Do Jae and Se Gye couple is pretty, but Eun Ho and Sa Ra couple is cute and pretty. ㅋㅋ

5. [+56,-1]
They suffered so much, but solved it too quickly and easily.... It's kind of a pity. 

6. [+47,-11]
Ah... The lines are a little too cheesy....... I don't like the scriptwriter. I like the leads and supporting roles, and even the OSTs are artistic too. 

7. [+36,-1]
Looks like Kking Kkang did its part too. ㅋㅋㅋ

cr

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

edit : just saw a few clips that I'm missing when live streaming, apparently from Sara-Eunho convo, Eunho study law in Seoul University, aiming to be a Judge? Daebak, so he is Ryu Eun Ho Pansa-nim in the future congrats-onion-head-emoticon.gif moreover Seoul University...wow

What a revelation! EH is a smart one huh! How lucky SR is!:lol:

1 hour ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

The title book is 다시 만난 세계 (Dasi mannan Segye => The world (Segye) that I meet again)

I love the details :heart: 

Ohhh..How cool our writer is! :wub::wub:

I knew I will be seeing comments of having them together too quickly or others not ok with DJ being healed. But, we can't please everybody to like what had happen. But the good thing is they still watch it. LoL!  We really have different opinions! And I think the writer did a great job on transitioning the scenes from ep14 to ep15.

2 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

rating episode 15 20181119

Nationwide 5.209%

Seoul 6.132%

admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Oh not too much of an increase compare to last episode. But still happy for it. :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

I knew I will be seeing comments of having them together too quickly or others not ok with DJ being healed. But, we can't please everybody to like what had happen. But the good thing is they still watch it. LoL!  We really have different opinions! And I think the writer did a great job on transitioning the scenes from ep14 to ep15.

:smirk: hahahaha... I don't know why people want the separation to be drag much longer, knowing the story will not going anywhere unless they back together. But of course, can't please everybody. About Dojae though, I was neutral whether he heal or not, but  now that he really heal I like it much better knowing that there will be no problem again about him at work and he made sure he can "hold Segye responsible" of him all his life without making her suffer by his side. 

Seriously, I'm just happy the Romcom drama is back on its genre...ugly-chick-smiley-04.gif

• Like 9