Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

2 hours ago, pamela572 said:

I saw a pic of Hyun-Jin side by side with Min Ki at the picture of the Secretary of Dojae's Instagram, however, Minki's face is not shown.:wub:  Look closely at the pic and you'll see.:):heart:

I know, we all know.. hahaa.. thanks to Taeri he leaks the proves lol ..:wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@shjfan23  No there is another picture that shows Minki's hand at the back of the chair of Hyunjin. Sorry i don't know how to attach the pic. Just check Do Jae's Secretary's IG and you'll see the particular picture i am referring to.:):heart:

• Like 2

@aSHJfan No it is not from the beginning because Min Ki was not wearing a denim jacket at the time he arrived at the place where the wrap-up party took place.  The picture i was referring to was to a 2nd resto they transferred after dinner. If you look closely at the chairs, the ones in the wrap up party were in black wood whereas in the pic i was referring to the chair was maroon and it is upholstered.:wub: You are correct about the pic. At first, i was not sure if it was Minki's hand until someone pointed it out.:) I compared it and realize it was at a different place.

• Like 4

@shjfan23 yes yes, because Im meari writernim is actually involved in Goblin and DoTS as assistant writer ^_^

I love that Im meari writernim and Song PDnim actually include many Easter eggs that can be spot by Another Oh Hae Young and Because this is my first life viewers (and even Goblin and DoTS). Like the script Segye's reviewing in episode 3 the title is "결혼 말고 연애" (not marriage, but dating). This is the name of app that was on BTIMFL. 

And when there's cameo from AOHY cast (Heo Yongji) as Segye's long time fans, she said to Segye "Unnie are you busy later? If not.. Will you marry me?" this is the line that was being said by LMK's character  on BTIMFL. 

And there were so many filming spot that was very memorable, being used on AOHY before, AOHY ost being played numerous times in the cage. And there were scene that was originally from Beauty Inside movie (Chae Yoori's movie, and the beautiful last scene where Segye approached Dojae with so many face and then back to her own face and then they kiss). 

Ah I can't believe that tomorrow is Sunday and we won't have beauty inside anymore on the next day... 

:bawling:

@pamela572 we know that LMK n SHJ actually sit next to each other in the first round of Wrap up party. However in the second round, there was a picture when LMK is not on the same table with the other casts (including SHJ) where he sat on the next table with staff. Then, after seeing LTR Instagram update, I'm sure that there was time when LMK joined the table with casts again, and yes I think it is his hand too in the back of SHJ's chair. So, what I'm saying is that strangely I feel happy about this. Hahahahaha:D

There might not be a picture of just the two of them, but well they sit next to each other in both places is still facts. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

@kdrmalover4444 Me too, I am happy about it too. :):heart: Hehehehe . . .. .  I am gonna miss both of them as well as them acting as SeoGye couple!:)  How can i move on from TBI?? :bawling:  My Mondays and Tuesdays will never be the same again. As of now, i am not in the mood of watching another KDrama. I am still stucked at The Beauty Inside and don't know how to move on.:bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, pamela572 said:

@kdrmalover4444 Me too, I am happy about it too. :):heart: Hehehehe . . .. .  I am gonna miss both of them as well as them acting as SeoGye couple!:)  How can i move on from TBI?? :bawling:  My Mondays and Tuesdays will never be the same again. As of now, i am not in the mood of watching another KDrama. I am still stucked at The Beauty Inside and don't know how to move on.:bawling:

I know right?! 

Me too... I'm in the middle of rewatching again.. Maybe Beauty Inside will be on my rewatching for weeks. I swear I have a hard time moving on. I'm not picking up any drama after Beauty Inside as of now. There are many new dramas come out but I just don't feel like I want to follow the on-going. Maybe I will be still stuck with Beauty inside even after months. Hahahaha.. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Re posting this in case got new fans of the drama. 

Encourage those who can afford to support the actors/actresses by purchasing the Bluray.

Direct link for Drama Director's cut:

In case you're keen on the OST too.
Direct link for OST album:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Saw this on YT. A compilation of all the pics and vids during their wrap up party!

And I noticed some familiar faces that I saw on the pics that SG transformed to. Saw them on ep15, when they’re hanging those pics again on SG’s house. Looks like they use some of the crews pictures to be SG!:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Saw this on YT. A compilation of all the pics and vids during their wrap up party!

And I noticed some familiar faces that I saw on the pics that SG transformed to. Saw them on ep15, when they’re hanging those pics again on SG’s house. Looks like they use some of the crews pictures to be SG!:lol:

yes, indeed crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif.. there's a few familiar face of New-Segye from the scene "Today Segye, end here"  that I saw from either behind the scenes video or from wrap up party update. Sometimes, the real staff stand in front of camera as background in the actual scene (i.e filming crew, photographer in drama, etc)

Spoiler

onNw1YS.png

1KdmJAq.png

lSq6jQA.png

7GlG0vY.png?1

@shjfan23ah, the acc.. it's one of LMK fanbase right? I think the admin of the acc been a fan of LMK for a long time too, so I'm gonna say her info about LMK especially the one from long ago is trustworthy. What I'm saying is, it's nice that such a fan being so supportive of their favorite and not acting like their oppa is their own property who can't date crazy-monkey-emoticon-008.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

This IG acct. is really pushing our main leads! LoL!  Checking if HJ is MK’s type :D

A woman who says thank you and immediately goes"Are you alright?" When she sees someone falling, that's oddly specific :phew:

The mystery is solved. They did sit next to each other. I'm surprised because most of the time leads like to go around talk to other people and don't usually sit next to each other. I wasn't disappointed when they didn't have a pic together.

• Like 7