[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Ahhh! I see! But EH and DJ spilled it already! But surely he’ll forget about it coz they are too drunk! Lol!

OMG! Look how small HJ’s waist on that video! Really!! OMG!!!

Soooo happy no one got sick and still having a happy environment!!

He said they were saying nonsense because they were drunk, and just brush it up..:joy:

Small waist, I envy.. :P

Wouldn’t it be nice if all of us are also in the wrap up party! Only in our dreams! :bawling:

Just to feel I’m there, I’m currently listening/watching OSTs in YT! Just really greatful to those who uploaded OST vids with the drama clips even with eng subs! I personally love track24. It’s sooo soothing and touching! I even use it to fall asleep!:wub: How about you guys? Which OST you love most?

23 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Wouldn’t it be nice if all of us are also in the wrap up party! Only in our dreams! :bawling:

Just to feel I’m there, I’m currently listening/watching OSTs in YT! Just really greatful to those who uploaded OST vids with the drama clips even with eng subs! I personally love track24. It’s sooo soothing and touching! I even use it to fall asleep!:wub: How about you guys? Which OST you love most?

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm here on this packed morning commuter train listening to the YT OST. Especially love 'Beautiful Moment' 

9 hours ago, justright said:

For those who are interested to buy the Bluray, i managed to find it.

You can directly go to https://global.yes24.com/Goods/66913332

If not, you go to http://cafe.daum.net/beautyinsideBD

Scroll the page down and look for [Blu-ray] English on the left. Click that and it will lead you to that yes24 page.

You need to sign up for an account if you don't have. After signing up or login, go back to this page, click coupon and download your $7 coupon. The bluray cost is $223.50.

There is also an OST album available for sale at the same site for $13.16.

When you checkout, remember to use your coupon and click your points if you have. There will be an EMS shipment charge.

@aSHJfan

Minimum # pre-orders before blu-ray production is 1000. The correct page for YES24 pre-order is not 66913332 but 66914432

Second bts and the Last one I think is out. Very sort video we still cant get enough, can we?? :bawling:

Jtbc drama yt page banner is also change into new drama already.. 

Soo it's really time to say Annyeong Annyeong Goodbye, Kamsahamnida.. :bawling::heart:

56 minutes ago, Nanana85 said:

Second bts and the Last one I think is out. Very sort video we still cant get enough, can we?? :bawling:

Jtbc drama yt page banner is also change into new drama already.. 

Soo it's really time to say Annyeong Annyeong Goodbye, Kamsahamnida.. :bawling::heart:

Yeah, looks like that's the last BTS they will upload for TBI. I'm feeling so sad! :frown:

Saw that changes too! It's really is goodbye now!:bawling::bawling::bawling:

7 hours ago, trangpham said:

Can someone please translate what everyone is saying at the wrap up party and in the last bts

thank you

You can check this IG account. She translated almost all the BTS! Here’s her translation on the latest BTS

It’s sad to say goodbye... it’s been a memorable journey... thanks TBI for making my Monday and Tuesday so exciting. Not sure when I can move on from the drama; the ending is just wonderful and unique - very Beauty inside indeed... The drama will always have a special place in my heart, and the couples too. Thanks to all the staff and cast who create this amazing production! I teared up a bit when watching their farewell.

It’s been lovely to be in this thread with you, to share our opinions and feelings... take care! Thanks for everything!

16 hours ago, creidesca said:

Minimum # pre-orders before blu-ray production is 1000. The correct page for YES24 pre-order is not 66913332 but 66914432

Thanks for the correction. I didn't copy and paste, it was typo bcz I was using my phone to access this thread while using my laptop to purchase.

Goodbye everyone, it was nice reading all your comments here than other sites. Thanks to all who keep sharing clips, gifs, photos and news.

1 hour ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

I've been waiting for Seo Hyunjin and Lee Minki interviews but seems like there aren't any. I only saw Lee Taeri and Moon Jiin interviews.. Lee Dahee and Ahn Jaehyun too there aren't any. :sweat_smile:

I'll be surprise if we got interview from SHJ at this early. LoL! 

Wouldn't it be nice if both of them will be a cover of a magazine??? Looks like only in my dreams! :joy:

i really hope that Min Ki and Hyun Jin make appearance at knowing brother, because the other JTBC drama lead like gangnam beauty (Eun Woo and Soo Hyang) and upcoming drama clean with passion (Yoo Jung and Kyun Sang) make guest appearance at that show. 

Archived