Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

10 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

The wrap up party has started, HJ arriving

The Queen has arrived! Lol!!:blush:

And why are SHJ and LMK color coordinated??? Lol!!!!

I just finished watching the final episode and I laugh harder!:lol:

I pity CRY, she ended up being paranoid or maybe crazy??? 

And why secretary was acting like he doesn’t know what’s happening to SG??? Or did only assume that he knew it???

I’m sooo happy how this drama ended up and how it was loved not only by the Korean but also by foreigners! It reflected in different surveys and the newest was the gallup posted by @kdrmalover4444. Soompi recently posted it and looks like it’s an overall survey, cable or public shows! That’s really awesome!:wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, justright said:

@kdrmalover4444. I'm curious to know more details. Is the chart you shared earlier, daily or monthly? If it's not based on ratings, what do they use to measure, do you know? On 2049 rating, TBI is no 1 for the finale ep? Is this only for cable dramas bcz public channels will have double up the rates? Thanks.

For those who are interested to buy the Bluray, i managed to find it.

You can directly go to https://global.yes24.com/Goods/66913332

If not, you go to http://cafe.daum.net/beautyinsideBD

Scroll the page down and look for [Blu-ray] English on the left. Click that and it will lead you to that yes24 page.

You need to sign up for an account if you don't have. After signing up or login, go back to this page, click coupon and download your $7 coupon. The bluray cost is $223.50.

There is also an OST album available for sale at the same site for $13.16.

When you checkout, remember to use your coupon and click your points if you have. There will be an EMS shipment charge.

@aSHJfan

Thanks so @justright I tried at cafe daum but it was too difficult for a non Korean so I gave up, will try the other store.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

And why secretary was acting like he doesn’t know what’s happening to SG??? Or did only assume that he knew it???

I’m sooo happy how this drama ended up and how it was loved not only by the Korean but also by foreigners! It reflected in different surveys and the newest was the gallup posted by @kdrmalover4444. Soompi recently posted it and looks like it’s an overall survey, cable or public shows! That’s really awesome!:wub:

:kiss_wink: uwu.. Segye and Dojae matchy looks.. 

Juhwan never know about Segye's condition. The last time he look at dojae notebook and see name "Han Segye" in few pictures he draw (kid, women, ahjumma, high school boy), he then saw him scribble Han Segye name in the paper hundreds time that he just assumed he just write Han Segye anywhere, because he lovesick

Yes, that's why I'm so hype that I do not have patience to wait for soompi to translate it. Beauty inside daebak.

@AlexandraReid jaehyun doing his trademark NJTTW pose :D

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

why are SHJ and LMK color coordinated??? Lol!

Stylists love being cheeky :D

17 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:

what is ahn jaehyun doing? :sweat_smile:

He is so extra I love him :lol:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, unhelpful said:

One of my favourite moments from the final episode (apart from the housewarming party part which was amazing) was when Se Gye helps the old lady across the street. But not for the beautiful, heart warming moment it is as she realises that she can be herself and do these kind things and not hide behind other faces. No, I liked it because there was a White Truck of Doom behind her car that didn't launch itself at her. It felt like the director was teasing us with its presence menacingly lurking there in the background! :lol:

We have an exact sentiment of this! I was anxious while streaming that part 

:D

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

They are coordinated, let the shipping begin :lol:

I final episode back to its rimcom roots with so many funny scenes, i especially loved the secretary Jung's housewarming party, the six of them all drunk was the cutest  thing ever and omg I laughed so hard watching CYR getting paranoid. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

27 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

Juhwan never know about Segye's condition. The last time he look at dojae notebook and see name "Han Segye" in few pictures he draw (kid, women, ahjumma, high school boy), he then saw him scribble Han Segye name in the paper hundreds time that he just assumed he just write Han Segye anywhere, because he lovesick

Ahhh! I see! But EH and DJ spilled it already! But surely he’ll forget about it coz they are too drunk! Lol!

OMG! Look how small HJ’s waist on that video! Really!! OMG!!!

Soooo happy no one got sick and still having a happy environment!!

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Ahhh! I see! But EH and DJ spilled it already! But surely he’ll forget about it coz they are too drunk! Lol!

OMG! Look how small HJ’s waist on that video! Really!! OMG!!!

Soooo happy no one got sick and still having a happy environment!!

He said they were saying nonsense because they were drunk, and just brush it up..:joy:

Small waist, I envy.. :P

• LOL 3

Wouldn’t it be nice if all of us are also in the wrap up party! Only in our dreams! :bawling:

Just to feel I’m there, I’m currently listening/watching OSTs in YT! Just really greatful to those who uploaded OST vids with the drama clips even with eng subs! I personally love track24. It’s sooo soothing and touching! I even use it to fall asleep!:wub: How about you guys? Which OST you love most?

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Wouldn’t it be nice if all of us are also in the wrap up party! Only in our dreams! :bawling:

Just to feel I’m there, I’m currently listening/watching OSTs in YT! Just really greatful to those who uploaded OST vids with the drama clips even with eng subs! I personally love track24. It’s sooo soothing and touching! I even use it to fall asleep!:wub: How about you guys? Which OST you love most?

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm here on this packed morning commuter train listening to the YT OST. Especially love 'Beautiful Moment' 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, justright said:

For those who are interested to buy the Bluray, i managed to find it.

You can directly go to https://global.yes24.com/Goods/66913332

If not, you go to http://cafe.daum.net/beautyinsideBD

Scroll the page down and look for [Blu-ray] English on the left. Click that and it will lead you to that yes24 page.

You need to sign up for an account if you don't have. After signing up or login, go back to this page, click coupon and download your $7 coupon. The bluray cost is $223.50.

There is also an OST album available for sale at the same site for $13.16.

When you checkout, remember to use your coupon and click your points if you have. There will be an EMS shipment charge.

@aSHJfan

Minimum # pre-orders before blu-ray production is 1000. The correct page for YES24 pre-order is not 66913332 but 66914432

• Thanks 5