[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that pic from moonjiin86 ig, their ordinary self minus all the heavy makeup. Great that they are all good friends. The married man AJH and LTR are missing here.  @nisfii they are having a meal together. The wrap up party is today.

I asked the question earlier and provide answer myself. Total is 9 kisses :). Cto.

They hangout and the girls being playful with oppa.. poor LMK :sweatingbullets:

@nisfii @Yasaman Asghari he was doing his signature -pull off hair- pose lol :sweatingbullets:

i'm waiting for wrap up party so we can get many many pics from the casts get along together.

Hope today jtbc also release bts clips and more behind cuts photos. If the drama already end, is jtbc keep release double bts clips?

I hope jtbc will still upload BTS even if there’s already a dvd survey! Edit: They did upload new BTS! Thanks @aSHJfan:blush:

I will surely miss this thread and all of you guys!:wub::wub::tears::tears:

I’m not really active with other kdrama thread if it’s not HJ’s drama! :grin:

I hope to see you all again on HJ’s next drama!!!(I hope it’s not a long wait!)

8 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

They hangout and the girls being playful with oppa.. poor LMK :sweatingbullets:

@nisfii @Yasaman Asghari he was doing his signature -pull off hair- pose lol :sweatingbullets:

i'm waiting for wrap up party so we can get many many pics from the casts get along together.

Hope today jtbc also release bts clips and more behind cuts photos. If the drama already end, is jtbc keep release double bts clips?

불쌍한 민기 오빠 

like for real, that’s the first thing I said LoL 

5 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

New BTS out

@Nanana85 @nisfii lol do you guys see how playful he is in this bts??

I can totally feel he had a great time with other actors on set, like he was his true self. Prob because they are all the same age and SHJ is so outgo:wub:ing 

Btw guys on a side note I am gonna go rewawtch Dalja’s spring again... it’s been ages since I saw this drama. Gonna watch it again cause of our oppa :tounge_xd:

Who is joining me LOL?

4 hours ago, nisfii said:

That's part of his charm :D 

I like that part of him too, he is not the typical k drama actor :)

@kdrmalover4444 that moonjin IG pics, are they from the wrap up party?

Just like @justrightsaid, the wrap up party is today... As for that one they just doing get together among them. From Dahee update, seems like it's in minki's mom place, dahee wrote that on the caption. 

4 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Okay but where is my wedding scene that ending was so sudden I'm not ready yet cantcry-baby-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif   Can't believe Woomi is getting married and it wasn't the secretary guy... we didn't even get to see the guy.

Segye's body changes get less and less frequent. At least it happens every 3 months or so. Maybe it'll disappear. I actually thought she might be pregnant at first when they mentioned it but she wasn't sad-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif

@kdrmalover4444 You nailed the last scene prediction wow. Amazing^_^

@supergal99 that's it. You're the best. A MAGNIFYING GLASS WOW :o I'll go...

study that particular scene again :phew:

everyone but Woomi looks drunk in that photo. SO CUTE 

I thought so too, that maybe someday she will stop changing, just like it happens out of nowhere, maybe it will disappear someday too suddenly. I think about it, maybe she will change less and less and then when she is really pregnant it will stop altogether, I want to see Segi baby too hahaha.. 

I'm happy with Segi Couple ending

37 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

I hope to see you all again on HJ’s next drama!!!(I hope it’s not a long wait!)

goodbye!!! i will make sure to like all of HJ's future dramas so that we can talk again about dramas <3 it feels so bad to see everyone saying goodbye . . . text-line-smiley-042.gif?1302022362

I was a silent lurker and kept watching this drama, since there are so many dramas i was watching at the same time.   This one turned out to be a good one among the ones i watched these past weeks.

I did not watch ep.16 yet, but boy this writer is super good and the pdnim,  daebak.  He wrapped all the left overs and gave a great time for the lovers in this episode.  But even though this drama deserved more ratings.  Ep.16 ratings:

Nationwide:5.2%

Seoul:5.7%  

LMK  and SHY was super good.  What a chemistry they had!!!!!!! I thought SHY did have  great chemistry with Eric in AOHY!!!!! But his beat to that one.  I have some pics of uri LMK.  He is cute.  I think he had more chemistry with SHY than JSM for BTIMFL.

43rwlG9.jpg

pc7yb8W.png

AMyTH1u.jpg

Spoiler

138zcIR.jpg

ZqrpA4e.jpg

5gOIIKk.jpg

cr: dc gall 뷰티-인사이드

4 hours ago, pad-hari said:

I was a silent lurker and kept watching this drama, since there are so many dramas i was watching at the same time.   This one turned out to be a good one among the ones i watched these past weeks.

I did not watch ep.16 yet, but boy this writer is super good and the pdnim,  daebak.  He wrapped all the left overs and gave a great time for the lovers in this episode.  But even though this drama deserved more ratings.  Ep.16 ratings:

LMK  and SHY was super good.  What a chemistry they had!!!!!!! I thought SHY did have  great chemistry with Eric in AOHY!!!!! But his beat to that one.  I have some pics of uri LMK.  He is cute.  I think he had more chemistry with SHY than JSM for BTIMFL.

Hide contents

cr: dc gall 뷰티-인사이드

Gotta agree with you. His chemistry with SHJ was more natural in this drama in comparison to JSM in BTIMFL.

SHJ has good chemistry with all actors she play with. I gotta say I didn’t feel like she could every top the chemistry she had with Eric but it all changed when I started watching Beauty inside 

i decided not to a liveblog today—it's the last episode and everyone is leaving, so better to just soak it in. but the few final thoughts i had:

i loved that scene where they were all sitting together eating, everyone in their friend group!! it was so cute and warm and i loved it a lot. so fluffy. se gye crying over the phone to dojae and the toll of a church bell when sara winked at eunho while they were playing that game was so funny!! i predict that sara+eunho will be next to get married after woomi, haha. omg. i can't believe i was so right about them getting married next!!

that scene where se gye helps an old woman across the street means so much to me. i don't know why, but it does. bc it calls back to her compassionate nature? her kindness? her dutifulness? the fact that being good to others, the heart of this show, is shown so explicitly here. i don't know. but i love it very, very much. 

ocean scenes are always my favorite. 

they did the scene on the ocean, and it was so lovely. i'm going to miss this drama so much. it was just as beautiful and just as meaningful as i expected and having it happen on the seaside made it that much more perfect for me—the waves white and glittering beneath the sun, the sky pale peach, the gulls cawing above, the tide crashing in on the craggy rocks near the shore while se gye walked towards dojae. i'm really crying. i love this drama so much. 

what a perfect ending. 

so, finally, thank you to everyone for these weeks of talking and enjoying this drama. i really enjoyed studying everything, looking at behind the scenes, thinking of theories, and loving se gye and dojae. i'm sad to see this drama go, but hopefully we will see each other again on other threads. there will be more dramas and more couples that we will enjoy. love, love, and more love <3 now i need to go watch the movie!! 

Omoo... why everyone saying goodbye, i think it's too early, we dont get the wrap up party and maybe they will release 2nd bts clip too on friday, please keep hanging on :lol:

Few days ago i was hearing full album of tbi Osts. Somebody already upload in yt, heehee...

Good drama always have some memorable and beautiful ost, I love the music dept also produce some scoring well and detail. Good music production.

TBI is a big budget drama since there are big studios behind the production. Studio & New and Yong Films are big movie studio that produce some blockbuster movie like Train To Busan, Miracle in Cell no 7, The Beauty Inside, The Handmaiden, and drama Descendant of The Sun,, hahaa.. remembering when Segye apologise to Woomi, she bring some of the movies poster from those producers.

I found some TBI drama fanart :wub:

4 hours ago, pad-hari said:

I agree, but still the rating is consider great for JTBC drama. and the highest rating during last night episode was 7%. Actually, other than ratings, there's another things that qualify as a measure for Beauty Inside popularity and success rate.

X39VXT2.jpg

credit

TOP 10 KOREAN FAVORITE TV PROGRAM (NOVEMBER 2018)

1. New Journey To The West Season 6 (tvN Weekend Variety Show) 

2. I Live Alone (MBC Weekend Variety SHow) 

3.나는 자연임니다 (MBN news program) - sorry I dunno the english name for this

4. Sseoljeon (JTBC news program)

5. Knowing Brother (JTBC Weekend Variety show)

6. My only one (KBS2 Weekend drama 2018-2019 on-going 40 out of 100 episodes)

7. BEAUTY INSIDE (JTBC Mon-Tues 2018 drama 16 episodes completes)

8. Running man (SBS Weekend variety show)

9. Love till the end (KBS2 Weekday (mon-fri) drama 2018 on-going 67 out of 103 episode)

9. The dictionary of useless knowledge Season 3 (tvN Friday Variety show)

See how amazing Beauty Inside is? crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif look at that jump from #18 to #7.  this list represent all programs, that is being shown in Korea from all TV station. Congratulation to Beauty Inside Team!

Being the only mini series 16-episodes drama among top 10 most beloved variety show and 100-ish weekend and weekday drama. This is really amazing. JTBC should be really proud with Beauty Inside, this is huge success.

Beside that, their 2049 rating (the rating for viewers among 20-49) is #1 too especially from the age of 30s, this kind of viewers are the one as the target for product replacement. The sponsors must be loving this so much.

We got some translation for the latest BTS! They really had a great time! Hope they’ll still be friends after this!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1266601wpp/watch-beauty-inside-cast-members-show-off-friendship-making-video

I’ll still lurk here whenever we have news for our characters even if it will not be related to TBI! So I’ll still see you guys! :blush:

10 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

We got some translation for the latest BTS! They really had a great time! Hope they’ll still be friends after this!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1266601wpp/watch-beauty-inside-cast-members-show-off-friendship-making-video

I’ll still lurk here whenever we have news for our characters even if it will not be related to TBI! So I’ll still see you guys! :blush:

Me too, I'll still here until my withdrawal cure hahaha

Been seeing a few interviews of Junghwan (Lee Taeri) in Naver from the last couple of days, he shared about how good the chemistry and the filming situation are because they get along well. As the youngest cast among the actors (the other were born '85 - '87 while he was '93 line) initially he felt burden and flutter but the hyung and nuna are so nice and kind so it's really good. From a bit that I can understand from the article, he said that they even have plan to go on trip together among the actors early next year.

(cr: Naver)

I'm thinking it will be great if JTBC give them reward vacation so the actors and staff can go together :heart: 

Archived