Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

4 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Yup yup! SHJ’s song was too loud not to be notice.lol

It's fitting that they played one of her songs in the final episode, shame we didn't a new one from HJ for this drama.

• Like 6

So I heard ost AOHY What is Love by SHJ and  Maybe I by Roy Kim in this last episode.. Great...:wub:

I love seeing the scene where the 6 of them hang out together n have fun...Oh My God, Woomi is really have a boyfriend, Segye said he has ordinary-looks (which being protest by Woomi that saying her darling is handsome LoL), everyone except Eunho (Dojae, Segye, Sara, and even Junghwan) has seen this mysterious BF of Woomi which make Eunho throw tantrums being the only one who doesnt know (I FELL YOU EUNHO, I'M CURIOUS TOO). Woomi is the first one to married among them then :smirk:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

0@supergal99 wow. Colour me impressed. In all my years on soompi haven't seen a magnifying glass zoom. Lots of x4  slower speed  video. Or just a screenshot.

I wonder what the PD instructed to make them or let them go all out. When kisses like this comes on screen then it blows my mind when I next see a limp arm, open eyed lip closed dead kiss.

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

@kdrmalover4444 i read ahead into the next few pages and saw that the episode is all nice, warm fluffiness!!! so see? no worries at all <3 and i too can't help but be comforted by that—now i know for sure that when i watch this episode later today it's going to be super sweet. 

@Nanana85 thank you, you are so kind <3 i worry that i'm just spamming the board but i have a need to express all my thoughts when watching the episodes and so i reason to myself at one in the morning that since no one else is up on the thread it's okay, haha!! only one more episode to go, oh my gosh . . . <3

• Like 6

@farishta yes, yes... the bad is all only in my head due too traumatic experience watching a few drama (the on-going one that I watched every week since the first episode like Beauty Inside) I got bait to the drama for its romcom element n captivated by the deep message within, but suddenly it had U-turn melodrama right in the last 20 minutes before the last episode drama end

(I'M LOOKING AT YOU, panda-emoticon-05.gif GOBLIN AND AOHY but nevertheless I love both too no matter what)

THANK YOU IM MEARI WRITER-NIM... ugly-chick-smiley-04.gif

• Like 8

When DJ was taking selfies with KingKang:wub:

This drama ended in the best way possible. I really liked it because there were so many emotions that the characters went through, from romantic to devastated to just straight up corny. There were some scenes so cheesy you could make a pizza, and others so cringey I felt like a turtle:D

Definitely one of the best dramas this year. Lee Min Ki wasn't doing it for me at the beginning because of his straight expression but seeing his character loosen up and find happiness towards the end was really great.

I don't want to spoil the final ep too much for the people that haven't seen it. But I will say one thing, if you guys are fans of Secretary Kim, you'll like it; there are lots of very... cozy moments. :smirk:

Anyways, it was fun talking to y'all about this drama on here:) I'm looking forward to reading all the reactions!

• Like 10

Okay but where is my wedding scene that ending was so sudden I'm not ready yet cantcry-baby-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif   Can't believe Woomi is getting married and it wasn't the secretary guy... we didn't even get to see the guy.

Segye's body changes get less and less frequent. At least it happens every 3 months or so. Maybe it'll disappear. I actually thought she might be pregnant at first when they mentioned it but she wasn't sad-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif

@kdrmalover4444 You nailed the last scene prediction wow. Amazing^_^

@supergal99 that's it. You're the best. A MAGNIFYING GLASS WOW :o I'll go...

study that particular scene again :phew:

everyone but Woomi looks drunk in that photo. SO CUTE 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

so cute :heart:

Lmao LMK back to the crazy he is known for, his crazy glare :lol: loveee it!!!

idk this guy is so weird but I love him lol

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4

32 minutes ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

idk this guy is so weird but I love him lol

That's part of his charm :D 

I like that part of him too, he is not the typical k drama actor :)

@kdrmalover4444 that moonjin IG pics, are they from the wrap up party?

• Like 6

I like that pic from moonjiin86 ig, their ordinary self minus all the heavy makeup. Great that they are all good friends. The married man AJH and LTR are missing here.  @nisfii they are having a meal together. The wrap up party is today.

I asked the question earlier and provide answer myself. Total is 9 kisses :). Cto.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

They hangout and the girls being playful with oppa.. poor LMK :sweatingbullets:

@nisfii @Yasaman Asghari he was doing his signature -pull off hair- pose lol :sweatingbullets:

i'm waiting for wrap up party so we can get many many pics from the casts get along together.

Hope today jtbc also release bts clips and more behind cuts photos. If the drama already end, is jtbc keep release double bts clips?

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

I hope jtbc will still upload BTS even if there’s already a dvd survey! Edit: They did upload new BTS! Thanks @aSHJfan:blush:

I will surely miss this thread and all of you guys!:wub::wub::tears::tears:

I’m not really active with other kdrama thread if it’s not HJ’s drama! :grin:

I hope to see you all again on HJ’s next drama!!!(I hope it’s not a long wait!)

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

They hangout and the girls being playful with oppa.. poor LMK :sweatingbullets:

@nisfii @Yasaman Asghari he was doing his signature -pull off hair- pose lol :sweatingbullets:

i'm waiting for wrap up party so we can get many many pics from the casts get along together.

Hope today jtbc also release bts clips and more behind cuts photos. If the drama already end, is jtbc keep release double bts clips?

불쌍한 민기 오빠 

like for real, that’s the first thing I said LoL 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, aSHJfan said:

New BTS out

@Nanana85 @nisfii lol do you guys see how playful he is in this bts??

I can totally feel he had a great time with other actors on set, like he was his true self. Prob because they are all the same age and SHJ is so outgo:wub:ing 

Btw guys on a side note I am gonna go rewawtch Dalja’s spring again... it’s been ages since I saw this drama. Gonna watch it again cause of our oppa :tounge_xd:

Who is joining me LOL?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, nisfii said:

That's part of his charm :D 

I like that part of him too, he is not the typical k drama actor :)

@kdrmalover4444 that moonjin IG pics, are they from the wrap up party?

Just like @justrightsaid, the wrap up party is today... As for that one they just doing get together among them. From Dahee update, seems like it's in minki's mom place, dahee wrote that on the caption. 

4 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Okay but where is my wedding scene that ending was so sudden I'm not ready yet cantcry-baby-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif   Can't believe Woomi is getting married and it wasn't the secretary guy... we didn't even get to see the guy.

Segye's body changes get less and less frequent. At least it happens every 3 months or so. Maybe it'll disappear. I actually thought she might be pregnant at first when they mentioned it but she wasn't sad-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif

@kdrmalover4444 You nailed the last scene prediction wow. Amazing^_^

@supergal99 that's it. You're the best. A MAGNIFYING GLASS WOW :o I'll go...

study that particular scene again :phew:

everyone but Woomi looks drunk in that photo. SO CUTE 

I thought so too, that maybe someday she will stop changing, just like it happens out of nowhere, maybe it will disappear someday too suddenly. I think about it, maybe she will change less and less and then when she is really pregnant it will stop altogether, I want to see Segi baby too hahaha.. 

I'm happy with Segi Couple ending

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

I hope to see you all again on HJ’s next drama!!!(I hope it’s not a long wait!)

goodbye!!! i will make sure to like all of HJ's future dramas so that we can talk again about dramas <3 it feels so bad to see everyone saying goodbye . . . text-line-smiley-042.gif?1302022362

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Anyeong Anyeong Anyeong Goodbye :bawling: but I will still hang out here some more to treat my withdrawal.. 

I've been closely watching SHJ from AOHY and LMK because spellbound n BTIMFL, they are both such versatile actors.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1