[Drama 2018] The Beauty Inside Drama Remake, 뷰티 인사이드

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Nanana85 about LMK signature post, I think I saw that too in his previous post when he went to jeju for BTIMFL gift vacation

Hehe maybe instead weird, it's more proper to use the term unic? :lol:

I've been following his IG since 1 year ago,  and i really like the way he post his pic (include his deadpan face ofcourse :lol:)

idk but i just feel that it was charming...he also seldom to post pic in IG except when he has project...so the feeling of excitement waiting post about him and the happiness of seeing his pic on IG (mostly upload by someone else) really make it more and more precious and worth to wait

@Yasaman Asghari he indeed really cheerful in that BTS :)

I keep comparing his BTIMFL and TBI BTS and I notice that he smiles and laugh more in TBI, his smile and laugh really bright up my day :)

maybe like you said because they're the same age, and because in BTIMFL it was his comeback project after 10 years hiatus from dramaland

I don't think that I can join you watch Dalja's spring...I need to comeback to my normal life, because my obsession towards LMK and TBI make my daily life a bit uncontrollable :sweatingbullets: 

Aside from works, I spent most of my time rewatched the eps or BTS, check update from soompi or another sites, check IG etc .. Glad that another drama airings right now not really make me excited...but I think I'll come back to this habit when there's new projects from LMK 

My favorite scene from the last ep

videoplayback-mp4-000253383.png

It was a pleasure to join this thread, even we have different opinion.. i really enjoyed reading the comments here..thanks everyone for the pics, updates, and who gave links to stream and watch raw :)

I seldom post in threads except thread about LMK, so see you all in thread's of LMK next project ..

Sorry for the long post

2 hours ago, Nanana85 said:

Omoo... why everyone saying goodbye, i think it's too early, we dont get the wrap up party and maybe they will release 2nd bts clip too on friday, please keep hanging on :lol:

Few days ago i was hearing full album of tbi Osts. Somebody already upload in yt, heehee...

Good drama always have some memorable and beautiful ost, I love the music dept also produce some scoring well and detail. Good music production.

TBI is a big budget drama since there are big studios behind the production. Studio & New and Yong Films are big movie studio that produce some blockbuster movie like Train To Busan, Miracle in Cell no 7, The Beauty Inside, The Handmaiden, and drama Descendant of The Sun,, hahaa.. remembering when Segye apologise to Woomi, she bring some of the movies poster from those producers.

I found some TBI drama fanart 

:wub:

I love the fanart, they are so cute. The OST is wonderful, there are a total of 24 tracks on it. It's not surprising that TBI was a big budget production, everything about this drama was high quality. I especially love the make up 

The time for goodbyes is just around the corner. Thanks all for the updates, posts and insightful comments it has be a whole load of fun to watch and enjoy this delightful drama with you all.  I will look forward to seeing the wrap up party posted here. As @shjfan23 mentioned before I too do not follow any other drama forums unless SHJ is in it so we will meet up again when she is in another project.

New SJH fans are welcome to her thread to get more acquainted with this lovely angel and all things SHJ is discussed, link below

@kdrmalover4444. I'm curious to know more details. Is the chart you shared earlier, daily or monthly? If it's not based on ratings, what do they use to measure, do you know? On 2049 rating, TBI is no 1 for the finale ep? Is this only for cable dramas bcz public channels will have double up the rates? Thanks.

For those who are interested to buy the Bluray, i managed to find it.

You can directly go to https://global.yes24.com/Goods/66913332

If not, you go to http://cafe.daum.net/beautyinsideBD

Scroll the page down and look for [Blu-ray] English on the left. Click that and it will lead you to that yes24 page.

You need to sign up for an account if you don't have. After signing up or login, go back to this page, click coupon and download your $7 coupon. The bluray cost is $223.50.

There is also an OST album available for sale at the same site for $13.16.

When you checkout, remember to use your coupon and click your points if you have. There will be an EMS shipment charge.

@aSHJfan

One of my favourite moments from the final episode (apart from the housewarming party part which was amazing) was when Se Gye helps the old lady across the street. But not for the beautiful, heart warming moment it is as she realises that she can be herself and do these kind things and not hide behind other faces. No, I liked it because there was a White Truck of Doom behind her car that didn't launch itself at her. It felt like the director was teasing us with its presence menacingly lurking there in the background! :lol:

On 11/21/2018 at 4:32 PM, justright said:

@kdrmalover4444. I'm curious to know more details. Is the chart you shared earlier, daily or monthly? If it's not based on ratings, what do they use to measure, do you know? On 2049 rating, TBI is no 1 for the finale ep? Is this only for cable dramas bcz public channels will have double up the rates? Thanks.

@aSHJfan

From what I can understand, it is a data from independent survey company  Korea Gallop Research Institute.

They are doing many kinds of research. 

Korea Gallop has been researching and publishing 'The most beloved TV Programs' every month since January 2013. Unlike TV ratings that measure only the behavior of viewers on certain time slot,  the data on this survey which being conduct on randomly selected respondents, the survey based on their emotional feelings about all program that is being broadcast in every tv station, whether it's national/cable, without being restricted to broadcasting time nor the program genre (variety show, drama, news, etc) 

The survey's result can be download as pdf here

Survey Summary
- Period: 13th-15th, November 2018
- Sampling: Mobile phone randomly selected from the RDD sample frame (home phone RDD 15 (95% confidence level) - Response rate: 14% (1,001 respondents out of 7,039 in total currency 
response ) - Response method: Telephone interview 

As for 2049 rating, I remember they were #1 too last week. Beauty inside especially popular in 30s viewers being #1, while the top #1 spot for 40s and 50s viewers are SBS drama Where Star Land and another drama that I forgot. 

It's for both cable and national channel. 

10 minutes ago, aSHJfan said:

The wrap up party has started, HJ arriving

The Queen has arrived! Lol!!:blush:

And why are SHJ and LMK color coordinated??? Lol!!!!

I just finished watching the final episode and I laugh harder!:lol:

I pity CRY, she ended up being paranoid or maybe crazy??? 

And why secretary was acting like he doesn’t know what’s happening to SG??? Or did only assume that he knew it???

I’m sooo happy how this drama ended up and how it was loved not only by the Korean but also by foreigners! It reflected in different surveys and the newest was the gallup posted by @kdrmalover4444. Soompi recently posted it and looks like it’s an overall survey, cable or public shows! That’s really awesome!:wub:

2 hours ago, justright said:

For those who are interested to buy the Bluray, i managed to find it.

You can directly go to https://global.yes24.com/Goods/66913332

If not, you go to http://cafe.daum.net/beautyinsideBD

Scroll the page down and look for [Blu-ray] English on the left. Click that and it will lead you to that yes24 page.

You need to sign up for an account if you don't have. After signing up or login, go back to this page, click coupon and download your $7 coupon. The bluray cost is $223.50.

There is also an OST album available for sale at the same site for $13.16.

When you checkout, remember to use your coupon and click your points if you have. There will be an EMS shipment charge.

@aSHJfan

Thanks so @justright I tried at cafe daum but it was too difficult for a non Korean so I gave up, will try the other store.

26 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

And why secretary was acting like he doesn’t know what’s happening to SG??? Or did only assume that he knew it???

I’m sooo happy how this drama ended up and how it was loved not only by the Korean but also by foreigners! It reflected in different surveys and the newest was the gallup posted by @kdrmalover4444. Soompi recently posted it and looks like it’s an overall survey, cable or public shows! That’s really awesome!:wub:

:kiss_wink: uwu.. Segye and Dojae matchy looks.. 

Juhwan never know about Segye's condition. The last time he look at dojae notebook and see name "Han Segye" in few pictures he draw (kid, women, ahjumma, high school boy), he then saw him scribble Han Segye name in the paper hundreds time that he just assumed he just write Han Segye anywhere, because he lovesick

Yes, that's why I'm so hype that I do not have patience to wait for soompi to translate it. Beauty inside daebak.

@AlexandraReid jaehyun doing his trademark NJTTW pose :D

1 hour ago, unhelpful said:

One of my favourite moments from the final episode (apart from the housewarming party part which was amazing) was when Se Gye helps the old lady across the street. But not for the beautiful, heart warming moment it is as she realises that she can be herself and do these kind things and not hide behind other faces. No, I liked it because there was a White Truck of Doom behind her car that didn't launch itself at her. It felt like the director was teasing us with its presence menacingly lurking there in the background! :lol:

We have an exact sentiment of this! I was anxious while streaming that part 

:D

39 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

They are coordinated, let the shipping begin :lol:

I final episode back to its rimcom roots with so many funny scenes, i especially loved the secretary Jung's housewarming party, the six of them all drunk was the cutest  thing ever and omg I laughed so hard watching CYR getting paranoid. 

27 minutes ago, kdrmalover4444 said:

Juhwan never know about Segye's condition. The last time he look at dojae notebook and see name "Han Segye" in few pictures he draw (kid, women, ahjumma, high school boy), he then saw him scribble Han Segye name in the paper hundreds time that he just assumed he just write Han Segye anywhere, because he lovesick

Ahhh! I see! But EH and DJ spilled it already! But surely he’ll forget about it coz they are too drunk! Lol!

OMG! Look how small HJ’s waist on that video! Really!! OMG!!!

Soooo happy no one got sick and still having a happy environment!!

Archived