[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

1 minute ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

@Ldy Gmerm, you are correct.  It all happened so quickly that the family really didn't have time to think.  Their first thoughts were of the revenge JH had been planning and working on, which they felt caused DY to be killed.  Basically, they are right, DY was killed as a part of the revenge JH planned, it just wasn't supposed to happen the way it did.  KY getting mad and yelling at JH was also just a knee jerk reaction.   She got upset without even knowing why JH wasn't with DY.  Once she knows that he did try to go with DY I am sure she will feel bad that she yelled at him.  It was obvious that KY knows SN is the responsible party for DY's death at the funeral.  She was not talking about it so as to let her parents grieve but I am sure she will be letting them know more about SN now that DY is gone.  

As far as SY, I do not believe KY family will let SN take her even if she is the only parent left.  They will end up back in court and SN's issues will cause her to lose SY.  SN will eventually go to prison so they will end up with SY anyway.  I think KY and JH will end up raising her as their daughter.

I also think Emily will have to die or go to prison for (criminal acts against KY/YS) in order for JH to be free of her.  She will not quietly agree to a divorce.  I also agree that JH did not have to marry Emily for his revenge to work.  I have never understood why he did that, unless it is just to make sure the writers have enough material to get thru 100 episodes.  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JH and KY won't be together again after all this happening at this moment unless they join hands to take their revenges.

They have to tackle their problems together.

After DY death, I don't think KY will sit about to wait for Sena to strike again.

When she came to know that SN would try to make trouble by snatching away the CellReturn, KY will start to protect his father's company.

With the help from JH, she will do better.

n@fansdrama- KY asking JH if she had done anything wrong to him for him to resort to pursuing his revenge doesn't make sense at all.  She knew JH's purpose didn't have anything to do with her - that is why JH divorced her because he didn't want her involved in any way.  When JH returned, everyone were hoping that he would appear in front of KY.  Someone who no longer had anything to do with somebody wouldn't do that - but he probably will had he know beforehand that there's a child waiting to meet him. 

Haven't really watched the episode so I was a bit surprised to know they killed off the DY character.  His character has become so weak in the last few episodes especially after learning the evil deeds SeNa has done.  After he learned that SeNa pushed KY at the stairs after learning she was pregnant, DY told SN he would never forgive her  - but then again, he kept of giving her hope he would be around her in case she changes her mind.  Just like what most of the members here have mentioned, DY's actions has something to do with his daughter - he didn't want to paint a bad picture of SN in front of their daughter.  With that - there's nothing we could do.

I agree on the JH-Emily marriage issue.  They both planned on the revenge - they could have just pretended being married instead of legalizing their union.  I also agree that to correct the wrongs she had done, Emily might be able to redeem herself by doing something that would be beneficial to JH, KY or YS - probably saving them from danger.

When JH returned, everyone had suspected he would be into something.  That fact he did not deny - he even warned HK - but seems like all of them didn't take him seriously - because they consider him a bad person.  JH's revenge is about SN and SN alone.

They should have killed off DY's dad's character as well.  He was also responsible for the death of JH's father.  I am not sure if KY ever acknowledged   that her father contributed to the sudden death of JH's father.

I want to ask again - how come SN kept getting away with all her crimes?  Nobody even knows she has control  over the cops - aren't the cops part of her caravan?

I think KY has been crying and pouring all her misery out, not cos of DY's death only, must be also she understands that she and JH have to be apart again and they have committed all their wrongdoings/mistakes for their son.

Her waiting for him these 6 years are for nothing.:angry:

WHOA!  DimBro DEAD?

This is getting good!  Am behind on Monday & Tuesday episodes, dialed-into this forum for a quick catch-up. 

Series is quite similar in structure to New Tales of Gisaeng, Apgujeong  Midnight, and Princess Aurora.  Looks like Writer took a few ideas from that crazy writer.  People are getting whacked and knocked-off like bowling pins.  Things are starting to get interesting.  

WitchyFake... Don't expect any remorse or regret from her, not one bit.  EVERYONE but her stupid father knows her birth "secret."  She is fighting for her life.  Literally.  It won't be long before her father learns that she's a fake and he too won't be able to do anything about it.  

This series is like those horror movies where an unsuspecting family hires a psycho babysitter,  can't get rid of them, and the psycho has free rein to terrorize the family and the neighborhood.  DimBro married a psycho, couldn't believe that anyone would really be that psycho, so carried on like nothing was happening.  Until the psycho killed him.  :cold_sweat:

Yeah the marriage was kinda pointless maybe there other hidden benefits?Maybe it was needed for cover?I have no idea like someone said it could just be a plot device for no reason lol.

I dont know but I am really for some sweet moments between KY and JH and their son.They both lost someone really close to them now and they deserve happiness.

@Ldy Gmerm @viyra @dramaninja  All your comments made so much sense and was right. This what the writer wanted all of us to point finger at the dumb choices each character has made. 

JH and Emily Their marriage was fake and stupid. I understand that Emily would fall even more in love with JH because he protected her , took care of her and she mistook it as Love. She had hopes that he had fallen in love with her but I believe in her heart she knew he can never love her. One reason why this marriage would never last is because DeRannge has secrets herself that Jung Han doesn’t know about that I am sure Se Ana will reveal to the family. Like the fact she knew Se Na was conning both JH’s mom and KY’s mom. DeRanged did nothing so she can get he hands on 1 million dollars. I also think hubby has no idea about that. While DeRange was getting healed she had psychological problems and still suffering from it. Before DeRange got hurt she was already conniving in my mind. The write can say try I say DeRanged was being held against her will but she could have given Jung Han a warning of what is going on and Se Na would have never known it was her doing. After hearing of GY's hardship, she smirked about it. To Derange everything is about her and in the past it was the same. She came to Korea only thinking of herself. She claims to be in love with JH but yet she didn't warn him about what Se Na is up too six years ago. She is full of hogwash, now that her fantasy is breaking , she needs to lash out. Yes she was married to JH, but only for three years chingu. They weren't married for 6 years. Remember JH asked his mom why she didn't tell him three years ago??? THese are hint they weren't married yet. I don't think JH was serenading DeRanged or consoling her. I will agree , in a marriage two can come to bond or not at all. It is all depending on their mentality and characters.  Even now DeRange is only thinking of herself when she is the one who got herself in this predicament. She also went back to New York to fins out what Se Na was hiding to blackmail. She didn't care Se Na was using , hurting and destroying families so she can remain in power. Her greed the first time is what almost got her killed and she will go back to Se Na , so Se Na can help her stay with JH but Se Na will help only to destroy their marriage. 

I think we should acknowledge that JH and KY aren't making plans to get back together now . They are grieving for a lost one, what should they do now to move on. Right now nothing seems to be clear but the pain they are suffering at loosing a lost one.

Se Na is a psychopath, she already ordered the death of Choi Duk Bae just to make sure no one know she was the one who told them to kidnap GY and use her husband to get JH give the chip back.  This woman has no remorse and is already planing of making the Han homeless for SY's  and her's inheritance. 

@watchumlots As always you POV is so interesting had me Lol LOL .... 

I guess I have an odd point-of-view. For this revenge to work, KY and Hunk-of-(blank) can't be together.  Lingering love would only interfere with success. So let love go...H-of-(blank) should have no problem with that. He already did when he left her. He's married now - whatever the reason, he is m-a-r-r-i-e-d.  That means that he must have never really loved her. Maybe he was somewhat attracted to her sweetness and love for him. Remember, though, he was with Se Na a really long time and friends with Emily the same amount of time. He was crazily in love with Se Na, not KY. Se Na did to Hunky boy what Hunky boy did to KY - just as cruel. 

KY needs to grow a pair (I think that phrase is geared towards a male but it still sounds appropriate). She is too naive for me or too sweet - just not normal in my book. She is alone and can only depend on herself to protect her son. Her dad is too witless to help her, her brother dead, and her mom not much help. So she's going to have to go it alone. She shouldn't depend on the Hunk. 

What I like about The Great Wives is how they fight for themselves. Do the women wrong - they come out fighting.

Since DY was gone, maybe SN wants JH back together with her. I think that she still loves him so she will intend to break up he and Emily.

From this situation, l don't think KY and  JH will be back together again. She will discover later that he actually doesn't love her or not so much and this will hurt her badly, therefore she will decide to leave him alone and move on with her son. At least she and her son will be safe without him as he is still taking his plan on revenge.

Even though if KY wants to take revenge on SN, she will have to do it alone. She must find the way how to deal with her.

When KY has nobody to rely on, she will have to learn to become strong and fight to keep her family together and their inheritance. She will one day become a successful business woman as the whole business she will have to take over from her brother's position and cos she also has her job experiences and qualification (remember she had studied twice in university when she was pregnant). it will not be that difficult for her  Her father still can guide her.

Regarding her brother having share or partnership in their company, she will fight for her family's rights to take over

and she will make sure by all means that SN will not get any inheritance from them as she and DY have actually prepared to get divorce although the proceedings have not been done yet.

@Takingthehighroad  @fansdrama  Can you give an scenario where KY will be able to beat Se Na alone??? 

I disagree she need JH right now because Se Na has taking all of KY's father's money , a lawyers is already working to give ownership of the company to Se Na and SY including full custody of Song Yi to Se Na.  Where is kY going to get the man power to punish Se Na without any money.  

Right about now  , I have no who will end up with whom but the title of this drama is Love until the end. I hope this title mean something . 

14 hours ago, fansdrama said:

JH and KY won't be together again after all this happening at this moment unless they join hands to take their revenges.

They have to tackle their problems together.

After DY death, I don't think KY will sit about to wait for Sena to strike again.

When she came to know that SN would try to make trouble by snatching away the CellReturn, KY will start to protect his father's company.

With the help from JH, she will do better.

@fansdrama  With the stocks that DY own in that company they automatically goes to his daughter.. Your right with no evidence that she was involved with KY kidnapping she will be granted custody of the daughter which means she'll have access to the shares so next her on her list is to snatch that company.. Plus her and DY divorce wasn't finale.. It's going to get real nasty just wait until she starts to mess with that company is when KY will finally decides to stop greiving her brother and protect his daughter and the company.. She's going to need JH and they going to be spending more time then ever together and thats not going to sit well with Emily..  

I am waiting for Ga Young to be the "Wonder Woman" as she is always the woman with substance while Sena is a whiner.

No wonder Mr Kang got what he deserves as he is the one who came up with the plan to "steal" the money from "Cell Beauty".

As for Emily she thinks she can hold on to Jung Han but it is on "invisible" threads. His concern for Emily is like a caretaker to a patient.

We have house guests and there is some trauma-drama here at home with all the coming/going & COOKING!  

I'm still not watching, now 3 episodes behind, so thanks to you all for keeping me informed.  Will try to find some quiet time to sneak off and catch-up.  Will also PAY $$$ for that quiet time!

Regarding WitchyFake & HotHunk... WitchyFake has said that if she can't have him, NO ONE can have him regarding SweetGirl wanting him.  Now DeRanged is MARRIED to him?  For HotHunk and WitchyFake to live together for 5 years without marrying is ...  strange.  Especially since HotHunk's family was aware of their relationship.  BUT, this is KDrama and the Writer needed those stupid details for some reason that is beyond us.  Like  r e a s o n.

HOWEVER!  In response to @Takingthehighroad's remark regarding SweetGirl's character/personality:    This girl is tough as nails, she smiled the entire 6 years waiting for HotHunk, NEVER letting on that things were difficult for her, NO ONE knew that she was hurting.  (her mother's own words)  This is the standard standard for all KDrama heroines.  They are bright, and brave, and true-blue, and modest, and feminine, and soooo sweet they make your teeth hurt with their sweetness.  For at least 100 episodes they get stepped-on and kicked down by the villains.  If they ever get "tough," it is done in a very traditional way.

And Love to the End is always the ending in KDrama.  Family. It's primary.  So everyone will hold hands and forgive the evil person, especially if they are dead, smacked by the White Truck of Doom, and sing kumbaya.  Please show me one (1) KDrama where that didn't happen.  If this is the first... then I can hardly wait!!!

Oh, and I think WitchyFake will find her way back to America, if she doesn't get smacked by the White Truck of Doom, which would be too easy of a death for her.  She can't go to prison, she would eventually get out and try to insert herself into her daughter's life.  The Writer should have her buy a real fancy yacht with all the money she steals, arrogantly take it out on the ocean without proper skills, or have her staff ignore her while she gets knocked off!   I want to see her alone in the ocean while her big yacht sails away, they can't hear her screams, she gets eaten by fish.   Yeah, that's the ending I want.    

Why l said that KY has to fight and take the revenge by herself without JH, if they cooperate, they will still  fail their plan of revenge as Emily will mess it, she will get more jealous when both of them join hands.

lt seems that JH can't control her and she is more daring now to do what she thinks she is right to go ahead.

I am sure that KY has the strength and capable to take over the revenge when she stops her grieves over her brother's death and she will buck up when she finds out that SN will try to take over their company and her brother's stocks.

There will be about 30 episodes left so pray that the writer will let her to become a 'wonder woman'.

I will like to watch both women fight with each other so as to make the drama more interesting.

BUT will KY involve with JH to take revenge on SN, we will have to watch the next few episodes to find out.

I can't pinpoint a particular instance in the drama that would back up my opinion regarding Kang Tuck-em and KH. Like I said, I have an odd point-of-view. I still consider KH too sweet to be realistic - as all Kdrama heroines are...in the beginning. I guess I'm thinking of Ice Adonis. The heroine lost everything but by her own wit and strength - she won. If this drama follows the same trend as all others - JH might help her behind the scenes but should do it without KH's knowledge. 

I watched a drama once where a young couple married and he left to find riches. She waited and waited, sweetly and faithfully, for his return. But he didn't find any riches and he didn't return. He settled in another country and remarried. His original wife lay on her death bed, still waiting. And as she lay dying, her grandson went in search of his grandfather....

Needless to say, though I'm a romantic at heart -   there's a limit to waiting. Plus, and again this is from my odd point-of-view so please forgive me for stepping on toes.....BUT I haven't seen any great love from Kang Tuck'em for KH. He kept things from her from the git-go...I haven't seen him make any "love" overtures towards KH - but I've seen KH do it. 

So please accept my apology for being against the norm. 

Just now, Takingthehighroad said:

I can't pinpoint a particular instance in the drama that would back up my opinion regarding Kang Tuck-em and KH. Like I said, I have an odd point-of-view. I still consider KH too sweet to be realistic - as all Kdrama heroines are...in the beginning. I guess I'm thinking of Ice Adonis. The heroine lost everything but by her own wit and strength - she won. If this drama follows the same trend as all others - JH might help her behind the scenes but should do it without KH's knowledge. 

I watched a drama once where a young couple married and he left to find riches. She waited and waited, sweetly and faithfully, for his return. But he didn't find any riches and he didn't return. He settled in another country and remarried. His original wife lay on her death bed, still waiting. And as she lay dying, her grandson went in search of his grandfather....

Needless to say, though I'm a romantic at heart -   there's a limit to waiting. Plus, and again this is from my odd point-of-view so please forgive me for stepping on toes.....BUT I haven't seen any great love from Kang Tuck'em for KH. He kept things from her from the git-go...I haven't seen him make any "love" overtures towards KH - but I've seen KH do it. 

So please accept my apology for being against the norm. 

No need to apologize @Takingthehighroad- the reason for this forum/thread is for us to express our opinions or observations on the drama.  Each of us here have our own  opinions - some may share the same opinions while the others may disagree.  As for KY,  I would agree with you on her character - she is too sweet and sometimes naïve and quick to react without thinking  and it might be impossible for her to fight the remaining enemies - she would probably need some backing from the ex-husband or the ex-husband might assist her without her knowing.  Or - if HK hasn't turned evil yet,  they might be able to tackle the upcoming disaster from the unsinkable iron woman SeNa together.

@Takingthehighroad No need to apologize for your opinion, i love reading other people's opinion or theories because sometimes it does happen exactly as they saw it. As we all watch the drama, our perception aren't always on the same page because sometimes we may miss a particular hint the writer throws at us. I loved Ice Adonis because this drama was really about empowering woman, but this drama maybe about some love do transcend time because it is so pure.  Don't forget that in IA the lead female had a mysterious backer because she isn't rich just like KY isn't rich either. KY just started working again and she will need a backer.

@viyra I do not think HK could ever be a reliable  backer because Se Na has her nasty claws in him. Right about now, he hates and pities her. All she had to do is play the "your mother is a murder" card and he will fold. His need to protect his father who seems to be advising her to do terrible things will also  keep him quiet. Don't forget Se Na has tendency to record all the conversations of business deals to put the blame on other's and never have to admit her wrongs.  

Question everyone  HK wasn't even mad about KY's kidnapping or Does he not know who is behind it? He even has the nerve to doubt Se Na when he knows that Choi Duk Bae was involved with the murder of KY's brother murder. I think he also doubt Se Na's attempted murder of Emily????  He always catches the driver and Se Na discussing Choi Duk Bae . I find it so strange that the pieces aren't falling in to places. I was kind of disappointed in HK that he was disgusted with JH when the dna results came out. I couldn't quite understand why??? Se Na has lied to her family about Emily dying two year ago and where her accident occured ??? I would thing her being a fake would have opened his eyes to see that Se Na is dangerous? ALso why doesn't he question why would CDB kidnap and then kill DY???? All these would raise a lot of question in my mind. smh smh smh

I feel so bad for Song Yi because Se Na doesn't have any patience or isn't empathetic to  people's need. We all witnessed who Song Yi is close too. Yoon Soo is her best friend, she loves playing with KY and she is always happy with the Han side of the family. Just spending the night with Se Na make her cry but she was able to fall asleep in KY's room after being told Daddy went on a business trip. 

8 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I feel so bad for Song Yi because Se Na doesn't have any patience or empathetic to  people's need. We all witnessed who Song Yi is close too. Yoon Soo is her best friend, she loves playing with KY and she is always happy with the Han side of the family. Just spending the night with Se Na make her cry but she was able to fall asleep in KY's room after being told Daddy went on a business trip. 

@UnniSarah  This child is damaged for life her mom is the reasons her dad is dead.. Yet her mom don't see how her actions are reflecting on her daughter all she has right now is not get caught.. It's no way she'll be able to hide from her child that she's involved in murder for life..

26 minutes ago, Leila Essalih said:

ouff ouff . i think ;i stop seeing this drama to last episodes. it's hard to see the evil witch can win every time.:bawling:

l have the same thought as you but l am still hoping to watch JH with KY scenes so have to be thick skin coming back often.

l usually will skip the part of SN scenes as l exactly know what games she is trying to play by reading from the naver forum.

Archived