[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

Fake Se Na uses the real Se Na and her mother as a way to try and gain sympathy from the foolish brother of KY. Her real goal has always I believe is to shake off her past. Se Na may have told that poor woman she would avenge her and her daughter but fake Se Na gladly stepped in the real Se Na's shoes in order to gain something. She went from homeless to having a mother then she moved up to a man who loved her enough to put her through school and support her financially. 

Once she came to the SK then she found a new mark in order to gain acceptance from fake dad. Se Na is resentful to anyone who has never had to live on the streets or not had to live without parents in my view. She wants to be accepted by people but unfortunately she continues to harm the very people she would like to have accept her. Its not about revenge anymore as I have said before. fake Se Na does not want to go back to where she came from with nothing. 

Its a fact she will double cross Fake dad because she wants to tear him down and take everything from him and HK and the Chairman Uncle. The sad part is everyone has told her if she had appreciated what she had she would not be where she is now. But she does not listen. HK is an innocent victim but because he never truly accepted her and even helped people expose her he becomes a target. Fake dad certainly deserves it and so does Chairman Uncle who was willing to go along with destroying someone else family to get their hands on their business, land or patients.

I agree JH's feelings of anger and resentment to Se Na are nothing more then the need to pay this witch back for how she did his family. His mother maybe a drama queen who is very materialistic but she did not deserve to be swindled. His father did not deserve his fate although he may have been sick. He could have had many more days before he passed away. Their company and their land did not have to be taken ruining that family who was just starting to get back on their feet. JH's love with KY did not need Se Na to interfere they could have lived happily as part of the same family and kept their distance if she had stayed in her own lane and concentrated on her own marriage and life. The man's anger is understandable and when someone continues to do things that harm you and has no remorse then the only thing left is revenge. 

Fake Se Na's crocodile tears to everyone are disgusting considering all she has done. I have said it before that its amazing she expects people to spare her or continue to hide her mess but she had no mercy for those same people when she did things to hurt them. 

The love that KY and JH have will last a life time. The title of this drama says it all "Love to the End" no matter what they go through or how long they are apart that love is still a very tangible thing between them. There is a need to deal with Se Na and JH wont be able to be happy and at peace until he does it. I think KY will or does understand that. IT does not mean she needs to be a part of what he is doing or that she will allow him to be in their sons life until he has worked through his anger and pain and got his satisfaction and pound of flesh from fake Se Na. It only means that no matter how long her love for him is still there waiting just as she told him. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, csancsy said:

In preview almost every scene plays in  present, but one scene  is after time jump: where KY's brother and Sena watch their daughter dancing, it's BIG SPOILER. Although parents looks the same, but their daughter is not the same. And it's not about 2 month, but years time jump. Remember in the series' beginning KY said that she would wait for 10 years. It seemed to be joke, but it's reality in the drama. Writer planned everything forward. Although they forgot one thing... Yoon Soo will be teenager, who doesn't need his father... He will be not innocent child anymore, who will cling onto his father. He will be angry for abandoning him and I can't blame him for this. I think because of the photo (what KY's mom gave) he will forgive for his dad (and he find out that he loved him). Maybe he will not have sister or brother, because parents will be middle-aged... I hope you are right, I wish that I'm wrong.

It's not accidental that KY's mom said to him that yet it's not time to return for 2 month and although maybe HotHunk will return in USA with Emily, I think he will divorce immediately (he will plans the revenge forward alone), because now he knows from KY's mom that Emily lied to him. And maybe KY will wait for him again. I don't think she will get married with HyunKi or other man, because he doesn't deserve because of his cowardice, plus he loves JungBin.

Well said. From your view in this drama, l think you should be right. From the preview, we can clearly see that the girl who was dancing seems to grow taller and bigger than a young child.

lf there is a jump time, KY has to wait HH for another 5-6 yrs.

l hoped that she won't marry to anyone including HK. Earlier, l liked him but l found out later that he did not want to reveal the truth to his father about Sena's identity made me felt so disappointed at him.

l think KY's mom knows that HH will not come back within 2 months, maybe more cos he is still unprepared and he has to work out with his wife so as to divorce her. We can see that KY's mom is a very understanding woman, she knows that HH is not a bad person and she dotes him since he married to her daughter.

KY knows that he will come back and looks for her and she wants him to ask her forgiveness (from the previous episode as what she said).

Without Emily coming back with him, he will tackle and manage their problems without any interference till they are back together again.

2 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Fake Se Na uses the real Se Na and her mother as a way to gain sympathy from the foolish brother of KY. Her real goal has always I believe is to shake off her past. Se Na may have told that poor woman she would revenge her and her daughter but fake Se Na gladly stepped in the real Se Na's shoes in order to gain something. She went from homeless to having a mother then she moved up to a man who loved her enough to put her through school and support her financially. 

Once she came to the SK then she found a new mark in order to gain acceptance from fake dad. Se Na is resentful to anyone who has never had to live on the streets or not had to live without parents in my view. She wants to be accepted by people but unfortunately she continues to harm the very people she would like to have accept her. Its not about revenge anymore as I have said before. fake Se Na does not want to go back to where she came from with nothing. 

Its a fact she will double cross Fake dad because she wants to tear him down and take everything from him and HK and the Chairman Uncle. The sad part is everyone has told her if she had appreciated what she had she would not be where she is now. But she does not listen. HK is an innocent victim but because he never truly accepted her and even helped people expose her he becomes a target. Fake dad certainly deserves it and so does Chairman Uncle who was willing to go along with destroying someone else family to get their hands on their business, land or patients.

I agree JH's feelings of anger and resentment to Se Na are nothing more then the need to pay this witch back for how she did his family. His mother maybe a drama queen who is very materialistic but she did not deserve to be swindled. His father did not deserve his fate although he may have been sick. He could have had many more days before he passed away. Their company and their land did not have to be taken ruining that family who was just starting to get back on their feet. JH's love with KY did not need Se Na to interfere they could have lived happily as part of the same family and kept their distance if she had stayed in her own lane and concentrated on her own marriage and life. The man's anger is understandable and when someone continues to do things that harm you and has no remorse then the only thing left is revenge. 

Fake Se Na's crocodile tears to everyone are disgusting considering all she has done. I have said it before that its amazing she expects people to spare her or continue to hide her mess but she had no mercy for those same people when she did things to hurt them. 

The love that KY and JH have will last a life time. The title of this drama says it all "Love to the End" no matter what they go through or how long they are apart that love is still a very tangible thing between them. There is a need to deal with Se Na and JH wont be able to be happy and at peace until he does it. I think KY will or does understand that. IT does not mean she needs to be a part of what he is doing or that she will allow him to be in their sons life until he has worked through his anger and pain and got his satisfaction and pound of flesh from fake Se Na. It only means that no matter how long her love for him is still there waiting just as she told him. 

@Ldy Gmerm, very well said.

Watching the episode 65 preview again and with subs, sorry, l am wrong. JH is not leaving, going back to America. He will stay but l wonder how he will solve his affair with Emily. He said 'sorry to KY for being not able to help taking care and raising their son' but will he go back to her?

And did KY's brother divorce with Sena?

This dilly-dallying back-and-forth relationship (KY's bro & Sena) and this no-dilly-dallying back-and forth relationship (JH & KY) -- both have gotten on my last nerve. OK, a drama is not a drama without drama... Also, Kang Tuck-em or whatever has the same expression as he's had in all the dramas I've seen him in.  Wonder if he smiles in real life?

l think that JH's plan has failed. Deokbae was caught by him and handed to the police but he never realize that Sena asked the chief (Baecheok) to release him.

The writer must be thinking not to let Sena end up in jail yet as there will be 35 episodes left and still a long way to go.

JH and KY will not get reunion too early, there will be more setbacks waiting for them.

Sena might be kicked out from her post in YB, she will plan again to take revenge on JH and Emily.

HK  has changed (not the same man as before) since he knows abt his mother murdered his half sister.

He seems helping Sena by suggesting her to meet Doo Young and begging him to have her daughter.

And he is having some grudges against JH as he rejects his request not to reveal Sena's identity.

l hope that l am wrong orelse there will be no good man left.

Emily is too big mouth, she talks openly to people whom she wants them to know what is happening by telling Jung Bin (JH's sis) about Sena's identity and brags that she will lose her custody of her daughter and so on.

Should be JH informs them, not she.

38 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

l think that JH's plan has failed.

I think me too. Sena maybe will kill her own "dog" with her people, who she hired. HotHunk got video about accident, but Sena can deny. Her dog was the link between Evil Witch and Emily's accident. That's why they have to return in USA (Emily would be her next prey) and 4 years time jump will be (but I think HotHunk will divorce from Emily), plus that's why DramaQueen said angrily that she enjoys her time with her daughter...

Now I'm very curious about today 65 episode, we will get a lot of action. I hope my premonition are incorrect or false (than in DNS-test) and I saw badly their daughter.

9 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think it is 100 episodes only, that's why it is not dragging :D

Actually I adore the children here. They are so cute.:wub:

l agree that the child actors are real cute l hope that they will stay till the end of the drama.

Portray as KY's son is a good child actor, he can act well.

Esp in episode 64, when his mum (KY) was sick, he looked so pitiful and he was so lovingly that he passed his bunny to her.

My heart ache for him.

If there is time jump, too bad and sad that we can't watch these 2 kids in screen anymore. They will have to look for 11-12 yrs old child actors to replace them. l hope not, they are too adorable.

Ep 64 w/Eng subs:

SAY WHAAAT????  Time jump?  WHAT?  WHERE?  HOW?? 

I am watching w/Eng subs and see none of this?  OMG, you guys are killin' me!  

Ep 64 - Yes, DeRanged blew-it for everyone!  Thank you DeRanged.  All the plotting/planning/and marrying, and you blew it!  

From what I UNDERSTAND ...  

1)  The entire world knows WitchyFake is a Witch & a Fake, except her father.  How long before he catches wind of it, who knows. 

2)  DimBro refuses to let WitchyFake take their kid to the Viper Pit.  Good for him, but he will let WitchyFake see their daughter once/month.  He is such a sucker.  

HotHunk wants revenge against WitchyFake because of what she did to his family, his father & their company/land, AND she  would not leave he and SweetGirl A-L-O-N-E, even targeting their mothers just because of her jealously and fear of exposure.   He needs DeRanged for this because proving WitchyFake tried to kill DeRanged will put her away as a murderer.  Apparently this is a bad thing in Korea.  

WitchyFake wants revenge for her 'mother,' who was abandoned by her lover, HyunKi's father.  Plus, the real wife made her life miserable, possibly arranging for the real SeNa to get whacked.  I am not getting that the lover of HyunKi's father died broke, thought he was sending his girlfriend and daughter support money.  Who was the homeless woman living in a tunnel, the prez's x-girlfriend?  

WitchyFake plans to take the company from the EvilCEO and EvilPrez and her own brother.  EvilCEO planned to make HotHeir his heir.  WitchyFake threw EvilCEO in jail, now her father would takeover the company.  It's child's play to toss him out, and her brother, HotHeir doesn't stand a chance against her.  This was her plan from the start.  She was buying shares, making recordings, making deals and double-crosses; she was bizy-bizy-bizy!

Hope Ep 65 reveals what happens, this writer is making me KRAZY when I wasn't too stable at the start!

Preview: 

- DimBro & WitchyFake's daughter doesn't look bigger AND he is saying (voiceover) "Can't you let it all go now?" 

- HotHunk hugs DeRanged, saying "Sorry, there was nothing I could do."  BUT, the voice-over shows him standing outside the restaurant and finishes with "While you were raising him." 

- HotHeir says to SweetGirl "Are you still waiting for him?

-  Lastly, DramaQueen threatens WitchyFake "Be with your daughter as much as you can while you have the chance." 

May watch Apgujeong Midnight, or Princess Aurora concurrently just to remind myself about KRAZY.   AND, I may start helping myself to my dog's anxiety medication!

@Ldy Gmerm Well said chingu and I totally agree with you. Someone has to stop Se Na and it is Jung Han who can do it because he knows all her tricks..  Chingu , I blame the writer for blinidng Ka Young . I know and you know chingu KY knows all her tricks.

Alot of yous said there is a time jump and there isn't one. What i see from the preview is that EMily is scared and crying. Jung Han wants KY back and was thrilled to know KY Is still waiting for him. DimBro, might fall for Se Na's trick because she told him some things and still told some other lies. When I am able I will elaborate on the lies she told him. 

@watchumlots  Your right DeRanged ruined it alll. Instead of listening and following Jung Han's plan they would have completely destroyed Se Na. Her appearance is what put Se Na on Alert and trying to find her Killer. 

SY is still the 6 years old this scene dancing for her parents. DimBro is looking longingly at his wife. He is so dumb. 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bdbe8816d7a443545

Text Preview for episode 65

덕배를 잡은 정한은 덕배가 가지고 있던 에밀리 사고 영상을 손에 넣는다. 한편 두영은 마지막으로 세나를 타일러 보지만 소용이 없고. 뒤늦게 덕배가 경찰에 넘겨진 것을 알게 된 세나는 백소장에게 덕배를 빼낼 것을 지시하는데.

Jeong-han, who is in charge of Deoksae, gets a video of Emily accident that Deoksae had. On the other hand, it seems to be the last to see Sena Tyler but it is useless. Senna finds that Deokbae was handed over to the police late and instructs Baekchoek to take out Deokbae.

39 minutes ago, csancsy said:

@UnniSarah Wow, thank :) Now, I calmed down and there will be not time jump. Their daughter really seemed to be taller and elder from afar in the preview :) 

@csancsy.. No problem chingu, When I saw the preview, I just couldn't see that Song Yi was older. Just didn't have the chance to GIF it for you guys.  I for one don't think another time jump would do the drama any good. Now JH is successful, why should he run away. He should stay and fight Se Na and beat her at her own game. JH should get rid of Emily because she is just unstable and is ruining his plan to get rid of Se Na. Emily act like JH want to spend the rest of his life fighting Se Na. It's like she hasn't got a clue to see Se Na is Evilllll and will do anything to get what she wants. smh smh smh 

45 minutes ago, csancsy said:

@UnniSarah Wow, thank :) Now, I calmed down and there will be not time jump. Their daughter really seemed to be taller and elder from afar in the preview :) 

Me too. l feel glad there is no time jump. cos l love having the same kids on screen and they still look young.

The preview is a little tricky so it makes us think otherwise.

Thanks UnniSarah for pointing out.

6 hours ago, fansdrama said:

HK  has changed (not the same man as before) since he knows abt his mother murdered his half sister.

He seems helping Sena by suggesting her to meet Doo Young and begging him to have her daughter.

And he is having some grudges against JH as he rejects his request not to reveal Sena's identity.

l hope that l am wrong orelse there will be no good man left.

Emily is too big mouth, she talks openly to people whom she wants them to know what is happening by telling Jung Bin (JH's sis) about Sena's identity and brags that she will lose her custody of her daughter and so on.

Should be JH informs them, not she.

Sorry, I cut your post.

Regarding HK, i was actually happy when he said no to Emily that he will not do DNA testing on Sena and his Dad.  I thought Emily and jerk JH was really arrogant.  Think you can breeze in 6 years later and manipulate him to do your bidding?  Think again, pal! 

HK was very shocked and upset at his mother's deathbed confession that she killed SN.  when the fake one appeared, he was relieved because he didn't want his mother to be a murderer.  When she provided DNA test to prove she is really the Dad's daughter, there was a faint smile on his face.  He doesn't like her but for his Mum's sake, he was glad she is alive.  He said to himself that her being a fake would actually make things worst.  But did not reveal why (he was talking to himself).  He is someone who does things mostly for good reasons.  So I will wait and find out why he thinks that way before getting upset with him. To me, he and KY's step-brother (or whatever you want to call him) are two really good guys.  

The 'grudges' he has against the jerk are his anger at the way jerk treated KY.  He told KY before not to let SN win by leaving KY just because SN is now KY's family.

I loved it when KY's Mum told HK that they don't hold it against him that SN is his sister.  She said he was always welcomed there.  That was very sweet and mature of her.  Even the two guys who worked at the Glass Factory tried to come round to the restaurant to let KY know that the jerk was returning to Korea.  They can differentiate her from her family members.  

Who's that crazy sidekick JH has?  That guy's acting is so over the top.  If he hasn't been hurt by SN, then the pleasure he takes in his "job" makes him look like a psychopath or a really crazy person.  And the attitude and the smattering of English said with a condescending expression makes him look like a petty, pompous jerk.  I wish someone would beat him up a bit! hahaha. Sorry to his fans but I find his character so not needed and utterly irritating.  At least the guy in the restaurant is eye candy! :)

SN made several secret recordings of conversations with fake Dad.  Yet she was very upset that the jerk had the cheek to record their conversation.  She called him low life trash for doing that.  Right back at you SN! 

2 hours ago, O said:

Who's that crazy sidekick JH has?  That guy's acting is so over the top.  If he hasn't been hurt by SN, then the pleasure he takes in his "job" makes him look like a psychopath or a really crazy person.  And the attitude and the smattering of English said with a condescending expression makes him look like a petty, pompous jerk.  I wish someone would beat him up a bit! hahaha. Sorry to his fans but I find his character so not needed and utterly irritating.  At least the guy in the restaurant is eye candy! :)

@O  I don't find K a pompous jerk.. Actually he really hasn't done much and really don;t have any lines.. He has help JH in his task to get SN if he show any weakness around SN she'll use him to her advantage.. If he looks like a psychopath in you opinion then I guess one must in order not to be trample on by her..

When HK didn't out SN was a fake it was all because he was scared SN would announce to the world that his mother is a killer.. He allowed her to bluff him instead of calling her bluff he let the fake continue to have her way.. I mean think about it your home hasn't been a day of peace since she arrived nobody home been in peace since the witch came in town..  Step brother beg JH not to reveal she's a fake fearing YB stocks will suffer more then it already has and it would be up for and MA..  HK has been the face of YB all his life without that company being around just who is he..  

Archived