[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

29 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Today's episode was so sad..DY is dead and now cells beauty will be in big trouble, SN do something to GY company in order to take back YB city..

Yes is true, SN assume that since the death of DY, his daughter will get the CellReturn. She has no remorse and becomes more evil.

l have been using a lot of tissue and sad, watching KY crying so bitterly for her death of her brother. They have very closed relationship unlike JH and his sister.

DY was murdered by the chief and Doekbae had committed suicide but actually was killed by the chief.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

From the preview emily become crazy again when she see YS pic in JH, but i think JH will not care already just like what HK told him he must stick to KY family accept if the family pounch him or angry..

I think this time KY will lead the revenge and CDB not now but in the later episode will be the witness of DY murder..

I agree, they will probably join hands to take the revenge. KY can't do by herself alone. She must learn to be tough and firm so that she can tackle the evil of Sena.

5 minutes ago, Leila Essalih said:

@fansdrama; More of that; we will see another crisis jalousy of creezy emilie

Emily will plan to harm KY or YS. She was full of jealousy now and she feels happy that KY's family was in trouble.

We can see her creepy smile.

KY has to beware of Emily first as she was crazy to kill.

Just watched d episode. Well, I simply do not understand why JH again got a slap from KY 's dad. They should hit SeNa. KY just sat n watched JH being abused by her dad. The mindset of these Kang family is certainly twisted, JH seemed their punchbag each time the family faced an upset. They should wake up and seek the truth. JH went through near death too 6 years back, and they didn't even want to believe him when he tried to tell them the real culprit SeNa. Well, that's the price Kang family had to pay for trusting the wrong person. Frankly I have no sympathy towards KY family. So gullible and willing to think bad of JH every time. 

When Emily informed KY of her near death hit and run, none of the Kang felt sorry towards her, even DY.  This family deserved the fates coming to them, loss of their company and Song Yi too .... very soon. All manipulated by fake SeNa and her supposedly father.  If that's not a wake up call, then they are just a disgusting family. 

@shebagirl exactly my thought, why slap JH and scream at him, blamed him, and that stu... (pardon my language) KY just stand there with her golden mouth kept shut. Likewise, they really deserve all of the incidents. I annoyed too with how cold the Kangs when they hear about Emily’s and JH predicament/“accidents” caused by SN. And KY never once open her mouth to tell the truth about the kidnapping today, what’s so difficult to explain to her family she been kidnapped and JH not DY murderer, he tried to help them despite his injuries...gosh. I doubt KY will wise up after this incident, SN much more advance than her. 

It's a knee jerk reaction to blame the closes person and that is JH. Even when they know deep down he is not at fault. JH has tried over and over to show these people that Se Na is evil and they disregarded what happen to him and his own family. They continued to think that since Se Na was part of their family and had a kid she could be redeemed or was not that bad. Now tragedy has struck their family and instead of looking at themselves and realizing they should have done things different in regards to Se Na and heeding JH's warnings they are now blaming him at the moment because KY and DY were part of the kidnapping and DY died. The true culprit is Se Na who went so far as to kidnap KY in the first place to get the memory card. If she had not done that then DY would not have died. It will take awhile as the grief lessons for them to get that JH is not the real bad guy here. The true evil person is Se Na because her actions are the catalyst for everyone's misery. 

After looking at the preview I really can not see too much remorse on Se Na's face. Se Na will see this as an opportunity on many levels to keep her position in the company and get her kid back. I think its a foolish thought for her because now KY will come out fighting. Se Na is the root cause of all the problems in 3 families and she needs to be cut away.  It was sad at the end to see KY remembering her brother as a child and hiding her grief from her family as she goes outside to cry her heart out. I was happy to see JH standing there as he is just as tormented. 

Now he will have a huge helping of grief on his head for the loss of DY and he is not really at fault. DY unfortunately continued to believe that Se Na would do the right thing. That she would eventually choose him and pay for her crimes and that was a foolish thought. Se Na is selfish and self centered , greedy and arrogant and she would never give up until she has no other way out and is made to. Its sad that he lost his life and never really understood this. He continued to feel a soft spot for Se Na because of his daughter and frankly he paid for it with his life. Yes, he married a woman who was a fake and fraud but frankly he still lived a good life with Se Na until he found out about what she did to KY. On the other hand his sister gave up her marriage and lived as a single parent due to the Actions of Se Na so I can't really feel too bad for DY because he continued to think that his kid deserved to have her mother while his sister and her ex husband should let go of the pain and revenge so JH could be with his son. That type of thinking ended up with him dead in the long run due to Se Na. 

As for Emily she is a nut case who will end up doing something that will prolly have her dead as well or getting a huge slap down and leaving the country at the end. The sad part is although JH has never shown her the least bit of love she made up a fantasy in her head that she would get to keep him and never truly wanted to see how much pain he was in from the loss of KY and not seeing his son. Emily took the agreement for revenge they made and totally made it into something more than what it was and its for sure she will do whatever she can to keep him from YS and KY because she knows he wants his family back. Knowing that she never got his love is something that is eating her up.  I think what eats her up the most is the fact that her marriage to him is fake to him and everyone else  knows it even though she loved him one sided for 11 years. No one will see her love for him is true but talks about the deep love he had with KY for 3 mos and KY has the most precious thing ever and that is his son.  Why could he not see her love for him but loves KY still? I am sure she is thinking that KY is trying to take away something that belongs to her and in reality JH was never hers to begin with. He was never suppose to be with Emily.  its a flaw in her mentality and frankly I think she needs to die as well if she can't get her emotional and mental state under control. Perhaps if she does die her last act will be in doing something that saves KY and YS for the man she loves. 

I think the only thing I can be mad about with JH is he never should have married Emily. HE could have pretended to be married to accomplish what he needed to do. With a marriage he will never get rid of her easily as Emily will continue to act up. Its only death or her finally regaining her sanity and realizing how far she went for a man who will never love her and leave that will get her away. I am not thinking much on the second option but I am leaning to the first as the only way for Emily to be gone and JH to be able to go back to KY and YS. 

3 hours ago, fansdrama said:

DY finally died and KY was unhurt.

@fansdrama  I haven't watch todays episode but OMG DY did die.. Where is the wroter headed with this killing off such a goodfather..

2 hours ago, fansdrama said:

Yes is true, SN assume that since the death of DY, his daughter will get the CellReturn. She has no remorse and becomes more evil.

l have been using a lot of tissue and sad, watching KY crying so bitterly for her death of her brother. They have very closed relationship unlike JH and his sister.

DY was murdered by the chief and Doekbae had committed suicide but actually was killed by the chief.

Sena has a bigger blackmailer and she just don;t know it yet.. The chief is going to demand stocks from her and money it's no way he would go to jail without taking her with him..  

hqdefault.jpgThey let her attend the funeral pZZnfrg.gif

How blind can this family be???  After all Se Na has done there is no way in HADES If I was a part of that family she would have even dreamed about coming.  Let alone standing with the family and that close to KY...  It just proves how truly sick she is to have even gone.  Se Na crying and being in the hospital like she is some kind of victim made my blood boil...:rage: 

When JH met Emily, both were at the lowest point in their life. She was fighting for her life and he had to seek a new livelihood after losing almost everything that was dear to him.... his father's death, his family factory and land, his mother got swindled and his sister had to start anew too. They gave each other the support to go forward and work in tandem to improve their dire conditions. JH helped Emily  to recover from her painful operations and subsequent recovery which includes lots of painkillers and medicines. That took 6 years, and that period of time compared to the 3 months KY marriage to JH, should give us some inside into how close knit these two were. It is only expected that some bonding and love must have taken place during those 6 years. No doubt there was a contract made between them, but they stayed together and each was nursing the other, giving strength to move on and overcome their respective hurdles. Their driving force was to get back their earlier loss and then go their separate ways.

Mind you, it is easier said on paper than when the affairs of the heart is involved. It was the present of Yoon Soo that got JH off balance. He was not told of the son existence. He would not have married Emily if he had known. So I feel it is not fair to accuse either of them as a 'nutcase' or 'crazy'. They had set a goal ... to punish SeNa and try to get the Kang to realise what an evil SeNa is, that lurks among them. KY was never supportive of JH earlier, so he had to divorce her since he knew he was their 'punchbag' at every turn of events. After hearing that JH remarried, he was harassed as if he committed adultery. To me it is KY who felt jealous of Emily, she lost him ..! How is it that some viewers rallied behind KY and shamed Emily ...? This is so baffling ..! DY and HK gave JH a good punch as if he had to seek their permission to whosoever he wants to marry ...!!  

JH character too is written such that after seeing Yoon Soo, he felt indebted and sorry that KY had to bring up his son all by herself. It is not his fault, but he was responsible enough to accept that he should give the moral support to KY for her sacrifices. In fact all three are to be pitied to be caught in an unfortunate web of deceits and pain. 

In many dramas that Kang Eun Tak acted in, especially in ' Beautiful You' ... he did not end up with the leading lady, though they met again after a time jump. So do not be surprised if the writer decides to not let KY be with JH till a few years later, after Emily's death maybe. That would then be more appropriate with the title ..' Love to the end ' ... implying KY waited even if it means 'until the end'. Till then let's not hate the three main characters since each had suffered so much, at the hands of that monster woman, ...they are SeNa victims.

Just now, shebagirl said:

When JH met Emily, both were at the lowest point in their life. She was fighting for her life and he had to seek a new livelihood after losing almost everything that was dear to him.... his father's death, his family factory and land, his mother got swindled and his sister had to start anew too. They gave each other the support to go forward and work in tandem to improve their dire conditions. JH helped Emily  to recover from her painful operations and subsequent recovery which includes lots of painkillers and medicines. That took 6 years, and that period of time compared to the 3 months KY marriage to JH, should give us some inside into how close knit these two were. It is only expected that some bonding and love must have taken place during those 6 years. No doubt there was a contract made between them, but they stayed together and each was nursing the other, giving strength to move on and overcome their respective hurdles. Their driving force was to get back their earlier loss and then go their separate ways.

Mind you, it is easier said on paper than when the affairs of the heart is involved. It was the present of Yoon Soo that got JH off balance. He was not told of the son existence. He would not have married Emily if he had known. So I feel it is not fair to accuse either of them as a 'nutcase' or 'crazy'. They had set a goal ... to punish SeNa and try to get the Kang to realise what an evil SeNa is, that lurks among them. KY was never supportive of JH earlier, so he had to divorce her since he knew he was their 'punchbag' at every turn of events. After hearing that JH remarried, he was harassed as if he committed adultery. To me it is KY who felt jealous of Emily, she lost him ..! How is it that some viewers rallied behind KY and shamed Emily ...? This is so baffling ..! DY and HK gave JH a good punch as if he had to seek their permission to whosoever he wants to marry ...!!  

JH character too is written such that after seeing Yoon Soo, he felt indebted and sorry that KY had to bring up his son all by herself. It is not his fault, but he was responsible enough to accept that he should give the moral support to KY for her sacrifices. In fact all three are to be pitied to be caught in an unfortunate web of deceits and pain. 

In many dramas that Kang Eun Tak acted in, especially in ' Beautiful You' ... he did not end up with the leading lady, though they met again after a time jump. So do not be surprised if the writer decides to not let KY be with JH till a few years later, after Emily's death maybe. That would then be more appropriate with the title ..' Love to the end ' ... implying KY waited even if it means 'until the end'. Till then let's not hate the three main characters since each had suffered so much, at the hands of that monster woman, ...they are SeNa victims.

Very well said @shebagirl- that's exactly how I felt and said in my earlier posts regarding the marriage between Emily and JH - it was an arrangement that not everyone knew but still, whether or not it is, why did everyone cared so much?  KY and JH divorced long time ago so that gives either of them the freedom to involve themselves with  anybody.  JH didn't deserve those punches from HK and DY and the harsh words from KY's mom.  Yes, KY never supported JH's revenge - that is why they divorced.  I really felt pity on JH more because after he lost everything, he made the hardest decision in his life - to leave the woman he loves so much.  In the end, the only people who really supported JH's plan of revenge are his mother and sister.  How come, in spite  of everyone learning of SeNa's evil doings, they still are unable to do something about her? 

I believe the only mistake on the part of JH on marrying Emily is probably not making it clear to her what her limitations are - and what lines she cannot cross - on the arranged marriage - that is why Emily felt so free on doing anything she wants to and saying what she wants to say. 

GY family is a real problem they NEVER seem to want to blame the right person it has gotten ridiculous.

Also the other dude s in no place to try and give lectures especially after he wanted him to bury some of the secrets JH discover.

It seems like most everyone but a few turn their brains off around  Seena.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑 - Mon - Fri @ 19:50 KST

I can't believe, that they just killed Doo Young. Writer can kill characters and treats with divorce-marriage theme very easily. Who will be next??? I don't know how KaYoung and HotHunk can be together again after this... It was loathsome to see Evil Witch's crying, I didn't fall for this. She didn't regret anything and she continues her manipulation... I always think that she can't be worse , but constantly she surprises me with her evilness. She ruin everything... I can't bear to see her with their daughter, so I hope, she will not have opportunity for taking her... She doesn't deserve her.  I hope HotHunk and KaYoung will adopt her soon.

l am sure that JH and KY will be back together as they have a son unless their son died.

When KY asked JH so many times whether she had done anything wrong to him but he just said that she did not do even a small mistake to him. l think that he should frankly telling her that he divorced her was because he was not satisfied and angry that she did not support him six years ago. He should not cover up the truth so that KY will give up the hopes of waiting for him.

That is not fair to KY either.

He should avoid her or keep away from her. He already said that he did not support and upbringing his son all these years till now so he was not fit to be with his son or taken away from KY so l think their son was not the real issue.

HK already said to JH that why he heard the news of KY being kidnapped and he was falling apart. That shows he still have his affection for KY.

The writer could be wanting them to be apart for so many years and after so much sufferings and setbacks then they could be back together again and both of them will seek their happiness in the end.

52 minutes ago, csancsy said:

I can't believe, that they just killed Doo Young. Writer can kill characters and treats with divorce-marriage theme very easily. Who will be next??? I don't know how KaYoung and HotHunk can be together again after this... It was loathsome to see Evil Witch's crying, I didn't fall for this. She didn't regret anything and she continues her manipulation... I always think that she can't be worse , but constantly she surprises me with her evilness. She ruin everything... I can't bear to see her with their daughter, so I hope, she will not have opportunity for taking her... She doesn't deserve her.  I hope HotHunk and KaYoung will adopt her soon.

The next person could be KY or JH. SN had told the chief that she would pay him more money to kill again.

As KY already warned her that she knew what she did and will find the evidences that made SN uneasy.

Although in last night episode, she didn't mention Emily but l think that she was prepared to get rid of her too in order to separate JH and her as she didn't know that both of them were in contract marriage.

9 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

It's a knee jerk reaction to blame the closes person and that is JH. Even when they know deep down he is not at fault. JH has tried over and over to show these people that Se Na is evil and they disregarded what happen to him and his own family. They continued to think that since Se Na was part of their family and had a kid she could be redeemed or was not that bad. Now tragedy has struck their family and instead of looking at themselves and realizing they should have done things different in regards to Se Na and heeding JH's warnings they are now blaming him at the moment because KY and DY were part of the kidnapping and DY died. The true culprit is Se Na who went so far as to kidnap KY in the first place to get the memory card. If she had not done that then DY would not have died. It will take awhile as the grief lessons for them to get that JH is not the real bad guy here. The true evil person is Se Na because her actions are the catalyst for everyone's misery. 

After looking at the preview I really can not see too much remorse on Se Na's face. Se Na will see this as an opportunity on many levels to keep her position in the company and get her kid back. I think its a foolish thought for her because now KY will come out fighting. Se Na is the root cause of all the problems in 3 families and she needs to be cut away.  It was sad at the end to see KY remembering her brother as a child and hiding her grief from her family as she goes outside to cry her heart out. I was happy to see JH standing there as he is just as tormented. 

Now he will have a huge helping of grief on his head for the loss of DY and he is not really at fault. DY unfortunately continued to believe that Se Na would do the right thing. That she would eventually choose him and pay for her crimes and that was a foolish thought. Se Na is selfish and self centered , greedy and arrogant and she would never give up until she has no other way out and is made to. Its sad that he lost his life and never really understood this. He continued to feel a soft spot for Se Na because of his daughter and frankly he paid for it with his life. Yes, he married a woman who was a fake and fraud but frankly he still lived a good life with Se Na until he found out about what she did to KY. On the other hand his sister gave up her marriage and lived as a single parent due to the Actions of Se Na so I can't really feel too bad for DY because he continued to think that his kid deserved to have her mother while his sister and her ex husband should let go of the pain and revenge so JH could be with his son. That type of thinking ended up with him dead in the long run due to Se Na. 

As for Emily she is a nut case who will end up doing something that will prolly have her dead as well or getting a huge slap down and leaving the country at the end. The sad part is although JH has never shown her the least bit of love she made up a fantasy in her head that she would get to keep him and never truly wanted to see how much pain he was in from the loss of KY and not seeing his son. Emily took the agreement for revenge they made and totally made it into something more than what it was and its for sure she will do whatever she can to keep him from YS and KY because she knows he wants his family back. Knowing that she never got his love is something that is eating her up.  I think what eats her up the most is the fact that her marriage to him is fake to him and everyone else  knows it even though she loved him one sided for 11 years. No one will see her love for him is true but talks about the deep love he had with KY for 3 mos and KY has the most precious thing ever and that is his son.  Why could he not see her love for him but loves KY still? I am sure she is thinking that KY is trying to take away something that belongs to her and in reality JH was never hers to begin with. He was never suppose to be with Emily.  its a flaw in her mentality and frankly I think she needs to die as well if she can't get her emotional and mental state under control. Perhaps if she does die her last act will be in doing something that saves KY and YS for the man she loves. 

I think the only thing I can be mad about with JH is he never should have married Emily. HE could have pretended to be married to accomplish what he needed to do. With a marriage he will never get rid of her easily as Emily will continue to act up. Its only death or her finally regaining her sanity and realizing how far she went for a man who will never love her and leave that will get her away. I am not thinking much on the second option but I am leaning to the first as the only way for Emily to be gone and JH to be able to go back to KY and YS. 

@Ldy Gmerm, you are correct.  It all happened so quickly that the family really didn't have time to think.  Their first thoughts were of the revenge JH had been planning and working on, which they felt caused DY to be killed.  Basically, they are right, DY was killed as a part of the revenge JH planned, it just wasn't supposed to happen the way it did.  KY getting mad and yelling at JH was also just a knee jerk reaction.   She got upset without even knowing why JH wasn't with DY.  Once she knows that he did try to go with DY I am sure she will feel bad that she yelled at him.  It was obvious that KY knows SN is the responsible party for DY's death at the funeral.  She was not talking about it so as to let her parents grieve but I am sure she will be letting them know more about SN now that DY is gone.  

As far as SY, I do not believe KY family will let SN take her even if she is the only parent left.  They will end up back in court and SN's issues will cause her to lose SY.  SN will eventually go to prison so they will end up with SY anyway.  

I also think Emily will have to die or go to prison for (criminal acts against KY/YS) in order for JH to be free of her.  She will not quietly agree to a divorce.  I also agree that JH did not have to marry Emily for his revenge to work.  I have never understood why he did that, unless it is just to make sure the writers have enough material to get thru 100 episodes.  

Look alot of  of KY family problems  stuff could have been avoided if KY and her family listen  from the beginning they did not, this is their major problem.

Actually no one really tried to listen how would that make you feel?

Its interesting to see what happens  next will he back off the revenge or will she encourage it?

Archived