[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

@sava2sava @stargazer187 You guys are so hard on my poor WDR. :bawling: As much as I root for KDR, I really can’t blame WDR. With the way KDR has been hard on him in several ways previously I can see why he didn’t think this situation had anything to do with his awful mother after he had asked the awful woman if she did something to KDR and the awful woman lied to him. So then he probably thought the fault lied with him. I mean, when you really think about it, maybe he thought he had pursued her so relentlessly that she simply gave in and he began to doubt her love for him.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@angelangie, let’s hope that Chairman Wang doesn’t disappoint us. I remember when Madam Airhead was trying to push WDR to a blind date with this rich girl Chairman Wang told her to stop pushing him. He never really took an active interest in any of his sons’ choice of partner. Grandma too didn’t have any objections. Too bad they got an awful choice in JDY but what’s done is done in her case.

oooo i cant wait to watch this week’s ep.. from the recaps, it looks promising.. i read the drama synopsis and it said something about doran’s adoptive prents turn out to be killers?? i didnt watch the first few episodes so i dont understand the conflict between doran and her family.. can someone tell me how doran ended up with her adoptive family? 

29 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I don't want her to suffer for having her as her MIL. But yeah if she will end up with WDR, she has to bear with all her crap like now. I want tue strong female character we've seen before return soon. DR is like a zombie. Her eyes are so restless. And WDR, sighh... where is his promise to never let her go. I'm questioning is it only that? I know DR is keeping her mouth sealed and agreed to do all those silly lies for EY. Very upsetting to see her like that. 

She's the most cunning here. I want to pull her hair out so much! Ughhh

What pictures? Has it ended now? Is there any preview??

I totally agree with you where is the promise to never let her go, even if she tried to push him away. There must be reasons why she suddenly behaved that way just over night, im a little disappointed in him. Or is it because its drama so it could be not realistic, so he couldn’t notice that? Sighhhhh..

As for DR’s mother, i do not blame her. Im sure she cares for DR, I do not expect her to change to be a person who do not care about money suddenly. It would be weird =))). However she will stand up for DR to deal with that annoyed soon to be DR’s mother-in law :P

p/s i m just a silent reader but because im a little disappointed in WDR in today episode so i sign up and write a few words to make me feel better =))))

18 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i hope Master Wang will be DoRan's pillar in this.....Driver Kang is her hidden pillar while Master Wang i hope will not disappoint us....through out we can see that he is a humble being.....and more appreciative towards things in life and no matter whether the person is his mother or just a maid....he treated them all with courtesy...

I tell you this if DR manage to bring Halmoni home those two witches better watch out.. The thing that goes wrong when it comes to his Mom dumber will get the bunt end of it.. He'll kick her out before he let his Mom suffer anymore hardship because she don;t like the idea of WDR and KDR are and item.. I can see him and mother moving in with WDR and KDR.. It would be hilarious in the next episode when WDR brings KDR declaring she's his women and going to marry and he agrees and tell him to set the wedding date fast.. They have his blessing and support find a house big enough for he and Mom.. Dumb And Dumber will be hot:rage:

Well got to go guy's for now off to work

6 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

DR's real father is Chaffeur ahjussi is a murder because of his bad situation in the past. He steals money from the loan shark and end up killing two people in the end. One of the victims is JDY's dad. Her dad got stabbed unintentionally while he was trying to stop Kang who he ran away with the money of the loan shark. The result he can't his sick wife (DR's mom) and had to go to jail for what he did.

We know were DY gets her meddling from. She inherited from her Dad and Mom.. You think once she learns of all these things she stop meddling.. I think not:smirk:

12 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

oooo i cant wait to watch this week’s ep.. from the recaps, it looks promising.. i read the drama synopsis and it said something about doran’s adoptive prents turn out to be killers?? i didnt watch the first few episodes so i dont understand the conflict between doran and her family.. can someone tell me how doran ended up with her adoptive family? 

Kim Do Ran (KDR) has adopted parents because when she was a baby her mother got critically ill and her husband tried to save her by going to a loan shark to borrow money for her medical care but the loan shark refused him because of lack of collateral. The loan shark and the husband got into an altercation which concluded with the loan shark falling to the ground and hitting his head with blood flowing out. The husband grabbed the cash from the loan shark’s desk and accidentally took a knife from a plate of cut apples. When a stranger tried to stop him, they collided and the knife ended up plunged in the stranger’s chest. The husband leaves the scene to go home to his wife with the cash but he was too late because she dies very shortly afterwards. Since there were witnesses that saw what the husband did, he got arrested, tried and sent to jail. The husband gave the baby KDR to the landlady to send to an orphanage but his little orphan brother whom he raised went to the landlady and took baby KDR to raise her. Only the adopted father, besides the landlady, knows KDR’s true parentage.

1 hour ago, tas82 said:

Yeah sounded like she blaming Secretary Kim for halmoni moving into the home.

I agree

I love how her truth is her truth regardless of the reality:phew:

I want  DR to wash her hand from their problems ,getting her self involved isn't doing anyone any favors .If she didn’t do that How else would they understand the depths of her hurt, and anger  if she wasn't honest.:D

4 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

DR's real father is Chaffeur ahjussi is a murder because of his bad situation in the past. He steals money from the loan shark and end up killing two people in the end. One of the victims is JDY's dad. Her dad got stabbed unintentionally while he was trying to stop Kang who he ran away with the money of the loan shark. The result he can't his sick wife (DR's mom) and had to go to jail for what he did. 

thanks!! i’ll go back and watch the 1st ep later.. so if the driver aka doran’s real dad is the one who murdered daya’s dad, it will only get messier in the future... i can already smell trouble :crazy:.. 

now daya hates doran only due to pure jealousy.. but i cant imagine what she’ll do to her after knowing what doran’s dad did to her dad...now she seems dumb but later i think she will turn into a real villain who’ll stop at nothing to ruin doran..

@stargazer187, Omo, did WDR say that he and KDR will live with grandma? :lol: Nice. I don’t think I want KDR living with Madam Airhead. They should definitely not let any kids they might have in the future learn anything at all from such an empty-headed woman. Good values can be taught by Mom, Dad, grandpa and great grandma.

11 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

WDR: I and DR will get married. If you won't approve us. Then we and haelmoni will move out. (Ommmooo... kyaaaa... I love this, eat this EY!!! Hahahahaha)

I admire his strength of character :D 

@stargazer187 Oh, thanks so much. :) Could you also translate the text preview?

43,44부

도란(유이)과 재회한 대륙(이장우)은 가족들 앞에서 도란과의 결혼을 선언하고...결혼 준비를 위해 억지로 양자(임예진)를 만난 은영(차화연)은 28년간의 양육비를 달라는 양자의 말에 경악하는데..  

3 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

WDR: I and DR will get married. If you won't approve us. Then we and haelmoni will move out. (Ommmooo... kyaaaa... I love this, eat this EY!!! Hahahahaha)

Laughing all the way to the bank. It backfired at dumb and dumber. Eat the rotten egg you imbeciles. ;)

Just watched the full segment without subs. Here is my take: the dumb and dumber are dressing alike(someone noticed the same thing in this forum but I can't find it the comment) which actually scares me and makes me chuckle. The Dumb wants to be the Dumber and eventually, she will have a hostile take over and kick her out of her leading role. 

Second observation, the last 10 minutes of the episode broke my heart and I am thinking the line in the sand will be drawn. I think Halmoni is coming back but not necessarily at the Dumber household. 

17 minutes ago, smhelen said:

Question: does someone have a theory of why dumb and dumber are dressing alike? It's creeping me out. 

I didn’t notice .. maybe I was to busy drooling [ affect from hearing them moan ] 

What will creep me for real the day we see them finish each other sentence :D

still waiting for eng sub :D

4 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@stargazer187  DY would be all for this// She don't have to worry about competing and someone taking her crown princess spot.. She don;t know wherever WDR goes the Mdm title goes.. I see YY spends more time at work then home thats if the party boy is going to work pr hangin out in the clubs.. I'm hoping he's still partying while she has concerned herself with his brothers business.. Looking forward to Dumber telling her off because no way is she's going to allow WDR to move out and regardless to how low DY tries to paint DR from moving in that house.. I think MIL will be packing her and YY belongs sending them to the other meddler house.. DY will be begging to stay their but Dumber is going to realizes that the house will be more peaceful if she's not there..

3 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Kim Do Ran (UEE) and WDR (LJW) declared he'll marry her in front of his family. And Eun Young (CHH) is forcibly to prepare the marriage. She's shocked. 

Stressed Woman Pulling Hair : Stock Photo                                                                              Dumb Must I call Her SIL..  

Girl having hair pulled : Stock Photo                                                                                         He wants to make her my DIL

Spoiler

Related image

YES YOU WITCHES SERVES YOU RIGHT

Madam Airhead has me more riled up than last week. I can’t believe the guilt trip she laid on Madam Park. I think when you guys see it and hear what she says you will be equally indignant if not even moreso. What an ungrateful female dawg. She has the heart to tell grandma stuff like she refuse to let WDR date KDR and she’d rather bite her tongue and die. Is that something to tell grandma? She was crying and all distraught causing grandma to start crying and apologizing fervently. This is the first I felt what a female dawg! I hope WDR turn against her. 

Mind you, and this is after the doctor just finished explaining to Wang Jin Gook that patients with dementia are fixated with an object or person and if they are denied that connection it can turn into inflicting harm on themselves. WJG of course panics realizing things can escalate quickly in his mother’s case and leaves the house to go see KDR who he intends to beg to see his mom. This doesn’t sit well with Madam Airhead because she has to protect her precious imaginary son (the WDR of her imagination) and she goes to blast grandma telling her this is all her fault. I can’t stand this woman. 

How is it that I cried more this week than last week? Madam Park, her son, KDR and Mr. Kang had me bawling my eyes out. Even the stepmom had me sniffling when she told WDR about KDR suffering even though I’m pretty sure her sniffles were fake. She did at least tell WDR that perhaps his mom or dad made KDR breakup with him and it’s like he suddenly realize it’s very plausible.

Well, all of it is out in the open now. Madam Park told Mr. Kang everything including why she left home to check herself into the sanatorium. She did it so Mr. Kang would understand her reasons for leaving home in secret. Mr. Kang cried so much afterwards when he finally understood why KDR was acting that way. Then WJG found out everything because Mr. Kang had to tell him the reason why Madam Park left so that WJG can understand Madam Park’s actions and adamant refusal to go home. Then WJG went home distraught because his mother refused to come home so he had it out with his wife who was unapologetic about her actions. Then WDR walked in to hear his mother’s open admission that she was behind everything. 

The last scene with WDR’s parents bawling and carrying on made me roll my eyes because Madam Airhead keeps shouting she really hates KDR and her husband is pleading with her about his mother. Also Madam Airhead blamed all her actions on KDR.

The preview indeed show WDR entering the house with KDR and announced that he intends to marry KDR and move out with grandma. @stargazer187, your translation was correct. The awful stepmom also met Madam Airhead at a cafe and she told her to pay the price for her raising KDR. Mr. Kang must have found out because his voiceover was saying that as her mother why are you standing in KDR’s way.

8 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@Ameera Ali yes,  he is so firm while declaring his plan to marry her. Aw... swoon. :wub:

Yeah , let’s hope he stays strong ( he will need it for sure ) 

She hates DR and she could do any thing to hurt her because her ego hurt (knowing how delusional she can get ) she couldn’t  been able to wrap her head around the idea that her favorite son would be with someone that wouldn’t be what she wanted her to be .

@sava2sava - I don't like DaYa and it annoys me that WDR’s happiness was nearly spoilt because of her , but She is so lucky I think she wouldn’t gets caught in the crossfire in her part to get rid of DR .

It would be extremely annoying if she plot something else to mess up WDR plan and if they continue with let’s blame DR for everything happen to her and her mother in law .

Archived