[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

Nah man I can't take much more of this. Seeing Madame Park cry broke my heart. EY knew what she was doing when she told then acting all shocked that she left. richard simmons pls... I coulda drag EY and DY out da tv.

Chairman must really love EY cause boy I don't don't see why he on the floor crying and begging and pleading. What he should have done was turn and and say, you see this title you desperately trying protect, Dae Ryook only has because of my mother. This house, the company, this life style is all thanks to her. She work her richard simmons off to raise me alone and build all of this for her family. Now she needs her family more than ever you want to abandon her. While you spend your days shopping with money she helped make, then come home to sleep under her roof while she's in some home surrounded by strangers and suffering. You gone clean out your mind if you think anyone is gonna be living up in here while my mother suffers. You best get her back home before the end of the night or all of you get out (points to all of em) and make sure you leave the bankcards on the way out. I love you but right now I can stand looking at you....then leave her there bawling on the floor. 

Seriously I need someone to deliver some home truths, she thick as a brick and has nowt going for her...part from luck of birth Kim Do Ran has her beat...please someone slap her and DY with some home truths. Also it's about time DY husband get involved forever lurking in the background as flighty as his mother.

As for preview.....  Lord give me strength....you see this is why I say DR needs to cut ties with this toxic woman. She did not raise her she just about tolerated her and pretended when dad was around. Took me every last nerve to not fast forward when she was talking to WDR acting like she care, fake tears and all.  Writernim I beg you please with WDR's declaration  and knowing he really has her back, please let this give KDR the courage to finally face off with this cow. Don't draw it out it needs to happen soon before she moves into the next chapter of battling crazy in-laws. 

Anyways....I shall wait and see. Roll on tomorrow.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG Did Dumber take on Halmoni role.. She's falling out crying like that you would think her dad was marrying DR and left her mom screaming what aboiut her.. What she has to do with WDR and KDR sharing the same bed together.. It's not like DR is going to kill WDR if they got married.. OK Aubojji time to tell the wife to take her finger out of her but or move out and take your idiot DIL with you..

If they all end up in the house together DY will plan somethig horrible and blame DR for it..

@angelangie Thx for the wonderful live recaps today. Glad everyone joining in on the discussion. I’m a bit late cause was on break with family and really couldn’t neglect my little ones at the pool.

Based on the preview for tomorrow episodes, I knew DR foster mom can’t change overnight. She’s still the same piece of work, wanting to benefit off of DR.  As much as I don’t like Madam Airhead but she is the lesser of 2 evils when compared to Da Ya. At least her dislike of Do Ran is somewhat justifiable b/c she wants her son to marry someone with equal status which is so stereotypical. But Da Ya hate on Do Ran is just plain nasty due to her selfish petty jealousies. Now that Madam Airhead openly admitting that she is against WDR dating Do Ran, when will we get to see Da Ya hatred for Do Ran expose? 

FYI, the girl (JS daughter) that WDR had a crush on earlier in the beginning of the show where he was called out by Do Ran for being a “gold digger” will be making her reappearance again somewhere in December. Will we be getting a love triangle or a love square?

i just watched the latest ep.. aigoo i dont know what to say..after seeing his mother crying and saying she cant accept doran and she hates her so much makes me feel bad for doran and the mother.. in real life, i personally dont want to be married to a man if his family cant accept me... i dont think any good will come from that marriage.. i know some people say love conquers all but in real life, it only creates more conflict.. 

part of me wants doran to just walk away coz she deserves better.. at the same time, i also want the hero to fight for doran.. somehow i feel conflicted..

unless the mother hits her head on something and develops amnesia, i dont think she will let go of her son easily :sweatingbullets:

5 hours ago, emmaleigh said:

FYI, the girl (JS daughter) that WDR had a crush on earlier in the beginning of the show where he was called out by Do Ran for being a “gold digger” will be making her reappearance again somewhere in December. Will we be getting a love triangle or a love square?

@emmaleigh Now this should be really enjoyable to watch as DR gets jealous.. Maybe Dumb and Dumber will try to use this girl to breakup our couple.. But this seems like something Dumb will do use WDR past crush to split up our OTP.. She''ll enlist Dumber to help god forbid if WDR and Mr. Wang finds out about her petty jealousy.. But the other girl was pretty straight forward.. I don't think Dumb and Dumber knows she was engaged to be married. We don't know if she got married or not but I hope she tells WDR the truth about who track her down and why.. Dumb needs to be expose for her meddling.. 

48 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

part of me wants doran to just walk away coz she deserves better.. at the same time, i also want the hero to fight for doran.. somehow i feel conflicted..

Yes no one in their right mind will marry to man his mom that crazy ,but it’s seem saint DRan it’s ok with it .So let’s add one more doormat daughter to the mix .

I hope I’m wrong but I think that DaYa is going to stop their marriage she will know mr Kang related to Doran

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

oh......too bad today can't stream lols.....the KBS wont open up for my guest streaming :P 

Lol .. so u feeling the world turning against you :phew:

So you know now how DRan feels :D

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Yes no one in their right mind will marry to man his mom that crazy ,but it’s seem saint DRan it’s ok with it .So let’s add one more doormat daughter to the mix .

I hope I’m wrong but I think that DaYa is going to stop their marriage she will know mr Kang related to Doran

Driver keeping DR pictures around like that will get them expsed and it will be the nosey housekeeper that will find them.. She's going to believe that he has a crush on DR.. 

9 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Driver keeping DR pictures around like that will get them expsed and it will be the nosey housekeeper that will find them.. She's going to believe that he has a crush on DR.. 

Yes even WDR was confused  about why he so involved in DRan relationship with him when they had talk in coffee shop 

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

but what to do? 

this is bound to be expose but i hope it will only be expose after the marriage :x

Its gonna happen soon ,Korean drama they can’t keep secret that long I was surprised they keep it that long from the start but now it’s the time 

but question is who gonna know first 

WTF was all that.. When WDR walk in and annouced he would marry DR did anyone notice the look on Dumb face..WITF he marry what it has to do with her she look at him like he had the cuddies.. She was all frown up in the face.. Yes let's hurry amd get them married and pls don't let them move in.. take halmoni and go. Both seen what kind of shape MIL is in and all they worried about is who he marries and what they status would be like.. I was hoping Halmoni opens a can of whoop azz in the hallway on dumb and dumber..

@angelangie  He did approve what man can stand to se his strong mom in that shape.. He wants to keep her peaceful and tranquil as possible..  These two idiots don't get it

17 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

What will creep me for real the day we see them finish each other sentence :D

They have become one of the same. I just watched the segments and they are on the same boat. Dumber has turned completely batty evil. YUCKS.

12 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Because they're in the same suck level in fashion. Birds of a feather flock together.

They have merged as one. I am totally creeped out. 

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i just watched the latest ep.. aigoo i dont know what to say..after seeing his mother crying and saying she cant accept doran and she hates her so much makes me feel bad for doran and the mother.. in real life, i personally dont want to be married to a man if his family cant accept me... i dont think any good will come from that marriage.. i know some people say love conquers all but in real life, it only creates more conflict.. 

unless the mother hits her head on something and develops amnesia, i dont think she will let go of her son easily :sweatingbullets:

It depends on the values in society though. In the Western world we generally believe that a man shall leave his parents and cleave to his wife. His wife and children becomes his family. I find it the strangest thing to see grown married adults living with their parents and allowing the parents to negatively impact their families. This shouldn’t be because the couple when married become one.

For instance, I see understanding comments on Viki when Yi Ryook stand up for Da Ya. Some people thought he was right to stand by his wife against his mother. That’s probably because they believe in the value that a married couple is one. As much as I can’t stand Da Ya, I do believe that Yi Ryook should stand by her and that’s why I really want them to be kicked out together. He made his bed so he should lie in it. However, that doesn’t mean that he shouldn’t point out or correct his awful wife’s behavior. It’s also the same reason why I understand that Wang Jin Guk will stick by Madam Airhead. It’s Wang Dae Ryook who should stand up for and protect his woman.

2 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I don't think Dumb and Dumber knows she was engaged to be married. We don't know if she got married or not but I hope she tells WDR the truth about who track her down and why.. Dumb needs to be expose for her meddling.. 

Based on previous conversations in earlier episodes when WDR told the Pharmaceutical daughter that he no longer wants to date her. Then his mom got a phone call stating that WDR is in love with someone else which lead his mom telling his dad that WDR is probably still not over his crush for the JS daughter and that she’s already engaged to be married. Don’t know if Da Ya knows about this but either way, it’s none of her business! She’s over stepping her boundaries as far as who WDR wants to marry. The one person that I would like to see telling DY off to stay in her lane is WDR and the husband backing his brother b/c his wife is being stupid.

50 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i guess DR's foster mom did not only ask for money but also drop the bombshell that DoRan is actually adopted and not her real daughter :/ 

which was why Mdm Airhead rushes back to the family and drop the bombshell again :x

That woman is such a deadbeat. I think I can give up on her now. I don’t see any change coming any time soon. The problem is, in family drama like this KDR wouldn’t even have the guts to cut ties with her. Since she’s announcing that KDR is not her real daughter she shouldn’t expect anything from her.

Also, I’m sure GMR will have her fair share of trouble soon once JGR’s mother and JDY find out that he’s dating KMR. 

52 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i guess DR's foster mom did not only ask for money but also drop the bombshell that DoRan is actually adopted and not her real daughter :/ which was why Mdm Airhead rushes back to the family and drop the bombshell again :x

@angelangie She'll do anything to hurt whatever DR chances to happiness.., First she thought about who would take care oif her and Mi Ran if Dr got married so get as much as she can.. If that don;t work I'll just tell she's adopted,, Next iot might why don;t you let him marry my Mi Ran in place of DR atleast you'll kinow who her parents are. I hope DR throws her out she's another one her elevator hasn't left the basement.

36 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Also, I’m sure GMR will have her fair share of trouble soon once JGR’s mother and JDY find out that he’s dating KMR. 

It's called KARMA @celebrianna

5 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@angelangie She'll do anything to hurt whatever DR chances to happiness.., First she thought about who would take care oif her and Mi Ran if Dr got married so get as much as she can.. If that don;t work I'll just tell she's adopted,, Next iot might why don;t you let him marry my Mi Ran in place of DR atleast you'll kinow who her parents are. I hope DR throws her out she's another one her elevator hasn't left the basement.

It's called KARMA @celebrianna

@sava2sava, I’m just so tired of seeing KDR get hurt. Since the beginning of this show after Dong Cheol died, she has been through so many hardships. When will she catch a break? Now she has a man that loves her and wants to spend the rest of his life with her, the worthless stepmom humiliates KDR in front of his family. This is something that should have been revealed to the family through the couple. Instead everything the couple wanted to share through the proper way is shared without their consent through other means. This of course negatively impact our couple. Why can’t they catch a break? 

I am wholly behind Mr. Kang’s rage and sadness. The lady has no proper feeling whatsoever for KDR. It is so strange to me that this woman has no real affection for KDR. She received her as a baby and to think that all these years she couldn’t love her shows just how shallow her heart is. Her heart is hard.

Archived