[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

BTW...Did anyone else notice that while Grandma and Chairman Wang were discussing the upcoming marriage at the table, she subject came up that DR is from a poor family. Their conversation (except for Madam Airhead and Dumber) was not snobbish in any way. They were merely discussing how they can handle the situation without making DR uncomfortable. It seems as though Grandma and the Chairman are on board even though may be a little reluctant. I think they both just want WDR to be happy and if it is DR that gives him that happiness, that is what they want as well.

@Pam_Van Fossen Nice to see you as well. It has been a while. Since Happy Sisters I think.

Yes, it was Happy Sisters.  

10 hours ago, smhelen said:

He will marry her regardless of what the two mothers do or say. 

Amen to that , we desperately need them married .The episode was focusing too much on the mothers ,which overshadowed WDR/DR refound happiness . That why I rewatch the moment WDR gave DR the ring . Its was a RAW and EMOTIONAL and absolutely WORK OF MAGIC.Its leave my heart fluttered.

B4C6FA8C-5A5A-4962-8275-BD7FAB4B65F9.gif

I can’t wait to watch The moment she will say [ I’ll never leave u , u will always be my shelter ,whenever we are and no matter how far apart ,we’ll remain forever bound together  ] 

And him saying [ I promise to make each other laugh and give comfort if we cry , no matter how difficult, I won’t ever let you push me away ,my arms will always be your home ]

902E9DA6-80CB-4315-9968-F47C3459B78A.gif

( to much drama affect my mind )

@angelangie It was a bold move from Master wang .I didn’t see it coming .I am glad he gave the ULTIMATUM to them that he will leave the house .I thought really we wasn’t planning to leave but want Madam air head to accept reality and stop hurting DR.lets hope she collapses in shock and is in intensive care somewhere until the weeding .

@stargazer187, wow on you are really mean to DR’s step mother ,some of that needs to be transferred to Madam air head . We can’t just ignores the fact she may ruined our favorite couple wedding with her snop behavior. The greedy one easy sorted money talk end of the day.but is their cure to the snop person :D

I agree with @stargazer187 Madam air head should be made to look stupid with all her high standard and poor judgement of characters.  She is selfish and unreasonable, even her husband cannot stand her sometimes.

Good luck DR and WDR.  Stay true to your love one.  Be firm in your decision and face what ever may come your way.   

22 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

I just love this couple, there's something which tickle my heart seeing them being lovey dovey in my screen. Oh... I end up shipping them for real at this rate. 

Count me in! Yes I hope they will be reel to real couple. Just like another OTP weekend drama Lee Dong Gun-Jo Yoon He (The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor shop) and Eugene-Ki Tae Young (Creating Destiny). :wub:

So far i really love episode 43-44. It gives me a heartwarming. I love the scene between WDR's parents. How EY cried and said it's hard to her to growth WDR and let him married with someone that she's not accepted. and how lovely Mr.Wang comfort his wife to accepted cause it just for WDR happiness. Well every parents will get this moment, so it give a soft spot for me when i think i will let my sons (though my sons only 6Yrs and 5Yrs old lol)

I also love the moment when Mr.Kang knew thar DR has accepted by Mr.Wang. It such a heartbreaking that he's so happy but he can't said loud that he's DR father.  @0ly40 has shared OST no.5 i though this song dedicated to Mr. Wang-DR (Father-Daughter relationship). Actually I really like this song from OST GOOD DOCTOR version (2Bic). Here's the clip and translates.

There is one person who only looks at you
There is one person who only knows you
Even if I can’t say it all with words, even if I
lack a lot./There is one person who loves you

I am in love with you
I am wanting you./ Even if my tears dry,
even if my heart wears out
I am in love with you

I can’t express my love to you with words

Even if you add all of the world,
it’s not enough
Till my tears dry, till my heart wears out
The love that I want and want is you

Why don’t you know, can’t you see me?
Can’t you hear my heart?
When will you hug me?
Until when will you not know my heart?
How much do I have to cry,
how much do I have to hurt
Until I can love you?

Yeayyy the last episodes break 35% rating and got 36,4% (TNMS rating), dunno why AGB Nielsen not showing the ratings which probably higher than TNMS ratings. Congrats My Only One team! Can't wait to see Lee Jang Woo sings and Uee dance in Happy together shows as their promised. 

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

he is someone who knew how to consider others feeling despite him being an elder.....i love to have him for a father :) or a grand father :D 

Personally, I think that he should be given a MEDAL :D

For stoping that poisonous , people bashing , scum of mother from hurting DR for while.

For me I like MR Kang as father I would have father daughter dance with him . 

I wish he can dance with his daughter in her upcoming wedding :D

1E39FAEE-B9E4-418A-8438-43361E6DE466.gif

I send u this song [ Dance with My Father ]

Back when I was a child
Before life removed all the innocence
My father would lift me high
And dance with my mother and me
And then
Spin me around 'till I fell asleep
Then up the stairs he would carry me
And I knew for sure
I was loved

Dance with My Father

4 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Geum Byung (dementia haelmoni): she pulled put YJ's hair and orders her to not meeting Myung Hee (KDR) anymore. (Hahahaha... GB knows who is a good people well. She always can identify the poker face and cunning intentions hide behind their innocent look)

Go, Haelmoni. You are my hero. 

The preview is obviously presented in random. So they will go with different timeline later. 

You mean this is not going to happen in this episode? I am not clear. 

Thank you sooooo much for translating. 

KDR is crying in her wedding gown. What happen??

I think she is sad her father is not there. 

On 11/28/2018 at 9:48 AM, stargazer187 said:

MR to GR: I think I should stop meeting you from now.

GR: Is it because I'm a jobless. Actually, I'm a dentist. 

Thanks god he said it at last :D

I didn’t understand from the start why he keep it a secret ( what he expected )

Yes she is attractive to him (who wouldn’t ) 

but seriously what woman would want long term relationship with unemployed man who play games where she work ? 

If I was MR situation I would find it insulting if he keep it a secret I would be feeling he insinuating I care about his wallets . :phew:

Hopefully NOW SHE WILL SORT HER BRAIN AND GETS OUT OF HER MOTHER’S CLUTCHES

DoRan need to rethink this marriage , she is crying in her wedding day ( in this rate she gonna Floyd the city ) - SHE NEED A MARRIAGE COUNSELOR  

C00F9799-D050-46BE-A3C3-FA2BBE636764.gif

@angelangie Isn’t she a goddess in the dress ? Who you think will get the bouquet ? :D

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

Don't worry in the preview it seems that Chairman Wang reassures her that he didn't matter her who her status or birth parent are. He agrees to take her as his family. And the objections are only coming from those two airhead women in the house. Just don't mind them. Go do ran, go do ran go :lol:

i just saw the latest ep.. my heart really aches for Do Ran.. is she getting married without her family? that is so sad!! dunno if the cunning foster mother will attend but she doesnt love her so it doesnt matter.. aigoo doran please be happy with wdr..

On 11/28/2018 at 6:16 PM, stargazer187 said:

the biggest threat to DR's happiness is the moment of her birth parents secret got revealed. 

Morning ,I worry about that I don’t know how the writer will play it [ let’s hope for new angels ]

Its wouldnt be easy for DoRan she will be realistically hurt and traumatised at first .I can’t see her stay with WD when she know 

the true , she will leave him I think :phew: she so much Nobel to stay with him knowing it will hurt his family and his future.

I got feeling the writer will play it just like [ my father is strange ] retrial for dad ( after all manslaughter more better than a murder ) and happy after and even wedding for Mr Kang :D

KDR looks lovely in her wedding gown! I think she might be crying about how her “dad” isn’t alive to be there on her wedding day. I’m tired of the are they going to marry or not scenario. Stop messing with the OTP! Lol 

27 minutes ago, chdom said:

KDR looks lovely in her wedding gown! I think she might be crying about how her “dad” isn’t alive to be there on her wedding day. I’m tired of the are they going to marry or not scenario. Stop messing with the OTP! Lol 

This is my guess @chdom

It seems it is walking to the chapel wedding day. Our beautiful bride feeling sadness over missed parents. 

Off subject, the Air Head mother in law and the Controlling Freak's sister are both in the new drama Encounter. Both are playing mean mother and mother in law. Hahaha

Archived