[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

count me in....she has cause enough problems

It gonna takes us 5 minutes to kill her   , Then how about we go help our gangster “halmeoni “ she needs a volunteers to keep eyes on two witches while they do the cleaning :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

her color lens need to be taken out.....she is almost as bad as DoRan Witchy Mom, they never learn, they always go around and around the same circle :/ 

She and DaYa have been skiving off for so long they thinks it’s normal , madam air head will never learn , worse daughter in law title goes to her :Dbut I am glad halmeoni will impose some sort of discipline on these two . they seem to have a lot time on their hand that why they used to spy on other or middling in other people problems now they will be busy useing their time for something good . 

chingus, Doran's stepmom knows now that Mr. Kang is Doran's dad. I am worried. Do you think she will do something bad?? it is for her best interest that Doran remains married to WDR. But if she knows that Kang was the reason for Dongcheol's having to bring up Doran, she will be very nasty :(

Spoiler

d1.jpg
d2.jpg111.jpg

222.jpg

@angelwingssf I really miss you from Sunny Again Tomorrow thread :)

I was hooked on another thread for two months :)

Now I am camping here

Mi-Ran and Go-Rae are such a roooomantic pair. So, "evil step mother' is all geared up to sell Daughter No.2?  She is so mercenary. No money should pass through her hands. Can someone tell Mr Kang to stop dropping $$ into their mailbox?  I cannot understand how she cannot pay a $2000 rent despite the stacks of $$ Mr Kang gave her as an appreciation for bringing up DR. Go-Rae is not going to be the heir to the millions, Mr Kang is. I can't wait for the autumn romance to begin.

I had wanted to take a break to avoid the crying and screaming discoveries but the writer did well in blending the lighthearted moments and the heavy moments. I just couldn't stop watching. Grandma-in-law is so cooool when she roars ! This teaches us "let a sleeping dog lie". The Shaman deserves a bigger reward.

Tapping my fingers to wait for the moment Daya has to call both sisters, DR and MR "elder sister-in-law":blush:

On 12/22/2018 at 8:57 AM, sava2sava said:

Well Halmoni told Dumber off and she wasn't in one of her stages.. I;m waitig in subs to understands what she really said

I just watched with subs and it was the scene I have been waiting for all this series. Halmoni let Madam Airhead have with both barrels and didn’t hold back. Told her the she and Da Ya will be doing all of the house work with the older house maid absent instead of DR. Said all she does is spend money and have fun and sent the older maid away just to make it harder on DR. Loved every second of it!

11 hours ago, angelangie said:

count me in....she has cause enough problem!!

37DC3777-511E-4AD7-BA8B-C587D4F97243.jpg

@angelangie  Oh yes she's still not finished.. Once she learns that DR aunt likes Mr.Wang she's really going to throw a fit because she's looking at if Aunt marries him the money will be with DR.. She can't have that so she'll out that DR is his daughter to everyone and makes it look like DR and her Dad set out to marry her into that rich family..  I just hope he has moved out before that has happened.. Here he is paying off her debts from her wanting to live in riches and yet she just can't see DR living better then her and MR.. Maybe she'll even blackmail him to give her money or she'll tell.. She's going to be the worst person ever

Now that the families knows each other wealth WDY should ask for his money back and halmoni from this wretched woman.. 

Loving the fact DY runs home to tell her mom everything about DR adopted mother now let's see how she reacts to her being NR bio mom..

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

She and DaYa have been skiving off for so long they thinks it’s normal , madam air head will never learn , worse daughter in law title goes to her :Dbut I am glad halmeoni will impose some sort of discipline on these two . they seem to have a lot time on their hand that why they used to spy on other or middling in other people problems now they will be busy useing their time for something good . 

@Ameera Ali  SMH at dumb and dumber.. Now dumber is stuck doing house work while DY runs home to tell he mom the latest news..It seems she'll never learn that DY is a instigator.. Love the fact of halmoni telling her that she didn't like her also.. Next I'm looking fir halmoni to DY at hand.. just like halmoni said just because she sits around there and her mind goes in and out she still see whats going on.. I betcha 10 to 1  Dumb didn't pick up on a word she said this is why I'm hoping for halmoni to lite into her but and get on her about instigator her MIL with her petty thoughts all because she's not the crown princess..

10 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I really miss you from Sunny Again Tomorrow thread :)

I was hooked on another thread for two months :)

Now I am camping here

@nohamahamoud2002  You should check out move over fate way better daily then SAT..

9 hours ago, Blizzardistkaputt said:

Mi-Ran and Go-Rae are such a roooomantic pair. So, "evil step mother' is all geared up to sell Daughter No.2?  She is so mercenary. No money should pass through her hands. Can someone tell Mr Kang to stop dropping $$ into their mailbox?  I cannot understand how she cannot pay a $2000 rent despite the stacks of $$ Mr Kang gave her as an appreciation for bringing up DR. Go-Rae is not going to be the heir to the millions, Mr Kang is. I can't wait for the autumn romance to begin.

@Blizzardistkaputt  Tis is when she'll start more mess.. I still think she'll blackmail MR. Wang she's not going to let this piece of juicy news go without collecting some kind of reward for it.. This was the worst thing DR could have done was told her who her Dad was..  Only if he would tell her she owes him to because he's the one who took care of MR dad and raised him.. 

7 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I just watched with subs and it was the scene I have been waiting for all this series. Halmoni let Madam Airhead have with both barrels and didn’t hold back. Told her the she and Da Ya will be doing all of the house work with the older house maid absent instead of DR. Said all she does is spend money and have fun and sent the older maid away just to make it harder on DR. Loved every second of it!

@rolisrntex  I loved it when she told her you think I always liked you.. Halmoni was right her and the mistress spawn does nothing but spend money everyday.. For someone like Dumb thinks she's all that she sure is good at hiding behind her MIL back. Anything happens she runs and gets right behind her..

Now DY should be real bust fir a Lil while minding her brothers business and trying to keep her place at home.. She got two hime she's git to establish herself as Mdm of..

31 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

just like halmoni said just because she sits around there and her mind goes in and out she still see whats going on.. I betcha 10 to 1  Dumb didn't pick up on a word she said this is why I'm hoping for halmoni to lite into her but and get on her about instigator her MIL with her petty thoughts all because she's not the crown princess..

Yeah I was thinking about this a few minutes ago. The subs I watched missed part of the meaning of what Halmoni was saying. The subs used the word puppet instead of scarecrow. Like you said, she was telling everyone she knows what goes on in that house and she has had enough of it. I can see her being more assertive and laying down the law in that house from now on. None of those people would have anything if it wasn't for Halmoni. She built that company and noone else. She still remembers what it was like when life was hard for her.

Halmoni has become my favorite character in this drama. Love her to death. I really hope they don't kill her off.

Hong Joo is my second favorite. I love how she makes Mr. Kang let his guard down and come out of his shell.

12 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@angelwingssf I really miss you from Sunny Again Tomorrow thread :)

Me too.  Miss "Sunny Again Tomorrow" story line and thread.  There are great ones on this thread too along with our familiar group.  Since this is only on the weekend, we have less conversation except the ones like the one grandma threw at her DIL (Sae Aegi) was truly memorable.  Even @gerrytan8063 parked here to explain the conversation.  More the merrier and interesting .   I am also watching "My Healing love" and it is also pretty interesting.  

8 hours ago, smhelen said:

I wonder if they are going to air this weekend? Anyone knows?

There will be no episode on Saturday, they will be airing a special for the drama instead, maybe some behind the scenes? It will air as usual on Sunday though, at least.

2 hours ago, Ayame said:

There will be no episode on Saturday, they will be airing a special for the drama instead, maybe some behind the scenes? It will air as usual on Sunday though, at least.

Thank you for posting. It will be a dry Saturday for me. Oh, well. Hopefully on Sunday will see a sweet episode. It is the holidays after all. :sweatingbullets:

The preview for the special episode that will air on Saturday is out. It seems like it is going to be behind-the-scenes and interviews with the cast. It actually looks quite fun, I look forward to watching it. ^^

Special Episode Preview

Archived