[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chingus, in the preview Doran told her husband that Mr. Kang is her father :) 

it seems Mr Kang doesn't reply to her phone calls, she is crying :( 

this is heartbreaking because Doran will never rest till she finds her dad.

I think Doran lied to her husband because she was afraid that her father will leave the house. Now that he already left, she can speak up.

Mrs Park refuses to eat because she is asking about Kang 

Silent reader here Thanks so much for the preview translation.   I was about to skip watching this episode couldn’t handle the sadness.   preview gives something to look forward to next week. 

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

chingus, in the preview Doran told her husband that Mr. Kang is her father :) 

it seems he doesn't reply to her phone calls, she is crying :( 

this is heartbreaking because Doran will never rest till she finds her dad.

I think Doran lied to her husband because she was afraid that her father will leave the house. Now that he already left, she can speak up.

Good! I am sure he will help in someway.

19 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Seems like Mr Kang is working in a construction site He is wearing a helmet

I hope Hong joo (Daya's aunt) finds him through the priest.

No worries there. Hong Joo WILL not let go of her man :D

20 hours ago, mizv said:

Silent reader here Thanks so much for the preview translation.   I was about to skip watching this episode couldn’t handle the sadness.   preview gives something to look forward to next week. 

Haha I don't know Korean. But the video is clear :D

I am not silent at all. I am a chatterbox :D

I wasjust busy in another thread

DR  handed all that so very poorly of course he was going to think something was going on.

I am glad she is going him its her dad next episode atleast that wont be an issue between them anymore.j

The  dad is being a rash fool he messed all that up.

12 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I don't blame Doran, she always felt abandoned and unwanted. It is logical to cling to her dad and worry about him. A daughter who always felt insecure and without family can never get over her feelings of need. A husband can never be a father. What Mr Kang gives her is priceless. Duryak's love is that of a man, not a father. I see Doran's point clearly

It never cross my mind. Thanks for pointing it out. So, Do Ran cling to Mr. Kang because she doesn't want to be abandoned. But, by sneaking out is wrong. I understand Mr. Kang doesn't want anyone know he is related to Do Ran, but he should ask Do Ran to tell her husband. Mr. Kang know how good DR to Do Ran is. DR will try to understand.

Mr. Wang is good as always. He ask first, eventhough he angry.

Another question to writer, is she/he gonna make all married woman become a stay at home wife?

Funny that I don't feel sorry for Do Ran about the father daughter secret is found out (I felt a bit sorry for her dad though). She could not be more obvious, it is just a time bomb ticking especially with Da Ya out for her blood.  Even if she wanted to keep this relationship a secret, at the very least she must tell her husband. One good thing that she did not listen to Mr. Wang is telling WDR the secret. Even though her husband may feel betrayed at first, likely this guy would bite the bullet for her. 

For the first time, I feel thankful that Da Ya went to Mr Wang instead of Mrs Wang. Cannot imagine how this will play out if the drama queen gets the news first. It would be much more complicated. 

Love MR and GR story, this couple is so cute. I shifted my fondness to them lately. Greedy momma would better not mess up this couple!

17 hours ago, smhelen said:

Should I stop watching now? I am cringing and can't watch. :confounded:

i stop watching after our OTP got married..i really cant stand the mil/sil and doran's mother.. but i just started watching again last episode when miran got married..i feel like miran and her husband have a better love plot compared to DR/DR.. (kinda funny tho when his mom thought her son is gay)

I can understand Mr Kang not encouraging her to tell WDR. After all this is society where they take the guilt by being related to an extreme. I mean Come and Hug me showed that so well. The last thing he'd want is for her to have that stigma attached to her.  Plus his threat to leave is what put Do Ran into a bit of a corner but a part of me still feels that she doesn't know his criminal past so the threat alone shouldn't be enough for her to not trust her husband and even if she doesn't tell him she shouldn't be doing things where she has to keep lying to him. With all the palaver about her being orphan before the wedding etc you know they'll do a deep dive into him and they'd find out so I can understand him not wanting her to tell. He really should have stepped a way awhile back but as that ship has sailed let's see where writernim takes us.... hopefully it includes happiness DR and her family and karma reality checking spiteful DY.

16 hours ago, dramaninja said:

The  dad is being a rash fool he messed all that up.

Which Dad? :)

8 hours ago, tas82 said:

Plus his threat to leave is what put Do Ran into a bit of a corner

Also, her stepmother warned her against anyone finding out. I don't know what is going to happen next but I always believed telling the truth and not being ashamed of her father and his occupation should have been the right path to take. 

10 hours ago, Nour Alhouda said:

The special episodes are out now with eng sub 

Waaaaa…….:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: The video said it's not available in my country.... I cannot see and I am dying to know what were they talking about.....

3 hours ago, NitaA said:

Waaaaa…….:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: The video said it's not available in my country.... I cannot see and I am dying to know what were they talking about.....

I messaged you another link to watch it with English subs. Check your inbox. ^^ 

woah this drama made me addicted to it! i hvnt been here on soompi in ages but i can't help but put my 2 cents in it! one of my favorites now! i haven't been watching Kdramas for a while bec of demanding work/home but one day i thought of watching the Kdrama awards 2018 & just fell in love with this drama!

Hello to everyone here and hope you won't mind me spazzing here w/you all - i'm not new to soompi but this drama compelled me to chat about it here with you all!

I'm a late comer but now on epis 21 only when i continue so I'll be going through the pages here later to see what you all have to say about it! :)

Archived