[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

@angelangie thank you v much! BTW how far have you guys watched already? i just finished episode 43/44 and that's it at this point? woah the cliffhanger was mr kim about to admit he's do ran's father :sweatingbullets: then i looked for the next one and that was it :cold_sweat:

Sent you a link in your email.  Check it out.  

16 minutes ago, angelangie said:

it will be soon!! :D 

and as the story build i start to love Miran with GR too :) 

:D i'm in this epis where she did a DNA & 99 mr kang is her bio father & i agree w/you i think i'd like GR with Miran! help me pls i can't stand DR's mother and Da Ya they're both crazy women & needs spanking! i'm annoyed with that actress in this drama i meant DR's mom, i think she's likable in other dramas but wheewww i can't stand her acting here :angry: i'm on epis 52 & counting  LOL i can't believe i'm gonna do another marathon again hahaha

Really nice episode today.  DR and WDR cleared up their misunderstanding.  It was really nice to see how supportive a husband WDR is.  WDR even talked to his father and told him, that he would accept Kang as his father in law.  

MIL and DR went for massages and DY could not handle it and she went to her mother and outed the information to her mother and HJ heard it as she walked in.  

GR goes on an alcoholic night binge and comes home drunk with his friend and mother and aunt are super scared and for some reason MR goes to stay with her mother for the night since GR does not want to be with her.  There is some conversation between GR's Mom and GR friend .  MR comes back home and mom is happy that she came back and takes her shopping the next day.  

Halmoni was still throwing tantrums and not eating her food. So, WDR Dad gave DR permission to take grandma to meet Kang -sa ajusshi.  DY followed DR and saw them meeting and got green with envy.  She called MIL and outed the paternity information.  

PReview :  EY is super angry with DR and slaps her and Kang-san is on his knees explaining to the family again.  

2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Really nice episode today.  DR and WDR cleared up their misunderstanding.  It was really nice to see how supportive a husband WDR is.  WDR even talked to his father and told him, that he would accept Kang as his father in law.  

We all know he so supportive but the problems was in her head , I am glad she told him . She only need to learn they are a team . 

Thanks for the recap , I am appreciate it :D I am in work still :)

7 minutes ago, Nour Alhouda said:

Her step mother kick her out without coat and she faint on the road,a hundsome guy help her i took her to the hospital,next ep will be tense

I just watched it. I can't believe she is kicked out. Terrible. But then, it is time to start a life with her father. 

Thank you, @Nour Alhouda

12 minutes ago, smhelen said:

I just watched it. I can't believe she is kicked out. Terrible. But then, it is time to start a life with her father. 

Thank you, @Nour Alhouda

yes I agree. I hope father and daughter have more time together. Although it would be even better if WDR and KDR leave the house and go away (but then the grandmother has amnesia :( and she keeps asking for KDR). Things are so complicated. My heart is broken whenever I see KDR and her father in pain. It is the worst thing. Thanks to the vindictive Daya 

9 hours ago, angelangie said:

it will be soon!! :D 

and as the story build i start to love Miran with GR too :) 

can't help but share this w/you chingoos, i cried buckets in do ran and mr kang's reunion on the street omo omo i haven't cried so much in a drama for so long and i just cldnt help the tears streaming as if i was actually seeing them in person! :dissapointed_relieved: i had a marathon last night and this a.m. this is my so-called eye opener LOL! the only prob is the site i'm watching right now is too slow to upload w/c made it frustrating for me so while it's loading i thought of sharing it w/you

i can't wait to see the very latest epi, too bad it's only on sat/sun :(

i dunno about you guys but i just can't stand these women: ms oh, da ya, fake mom of da ran, but mostly the mom or monster in law of da ran, she just won't stop talking & ranting about da ran where da ya doesn't do anything at home! sigh sigh i feel like slapping her B)

Archived