[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For God’s sake please our lovey dovey couple please at least do no call each other: Doran ssi, Diretor Wang when there are only two of you together..it make us feel so distant, in stead please call honey, baby just like WDR suggested before :P

The future is so dark now, i may skip a few episodes until i make sure our lovey dovey couple stay safe after the upcoming storm :) 

Poor me, this drama is the only Kdrama im anticipated to watch nowadays even with raw only :(

2 hours ago, Ngoc Diep Tran said:

For God’s sake please our lovey dovey couple please at least do no call each other: Doran ssi, Diretor Wang when there are only two of you together..it make us feel so distant, in stead please call honey, baby just like WDR suggested before :P

The future is so dark now, i may skip a few episodes until i make sure our lovey dovey couple stay safe after the upcoming storm :) 

Poor me, this drama is the only Kdrama im anticipated to watch nowadays even with raw only :(

Do you have viki access where you’re at? They usually release the new episodes that day and usually have English sub by 8pm that same day. This is also my crack for the moment. I just rewatch the episodes on my days off while awaiting for the weekend to come faster.

You know what hacked me off about Sunday's episode? DR gets up early to fix breakfast for the family to try and get a good start and EY refuses to eat after finding out DR cooked it and threw a fit. However, if DR had not cooked breakfast, EY would have thrown an even bigger fit!. What a wicked witch! I need some serious karma for this woman!

730C5B70-9E20-47BA-9D58-67947E4DF93C.gif

My thought

1 • DR is a lucky woman ,I loved how WDR was there for her ( as he should be ) and supporting her all the way .He never make her feel utterly isolated or never gives her that reason to get on the plane to Jeju island :D

EDD93FB7-92A5-4DB8-82D7-A9E79C11863D.gif

B8123-C89-BF45-44-EE-A0-AD-DF88-FFFD5552

2 • It’s amazing how he always there when she being fragile and things being raw.I hope she never leave his side .

EC880-F7-A-C614-4961-9565-916-BC621925-F

3 • Its worry me when WDR mother ,thought about a criminal what a guess!!.when the true come out , She not gonna be easy to deal with ,I worry WDR feels somehow torn between his family and DR:tears: .I wish they could leave so they start away a fresh from everything and everyone ( far away enough they don’t bother by everything )

4 • as much as I enjoyed them together :wub:  I don’t know why I just get this feeling that their happiness won’t last ,it seems the writer have put them together and will tear them apart :tears:, why can’t the writer just make them stay together ?If they spilt them up again ,I for one will not be happy .It will be heart breaking, they need to just KEEP THEM TOGETHER . I think a petition is in order :D

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

This drama is on top rating among the other dramas which have aired in the same time slot. I see that most of us here or out there voice out our wish that the couple stay together no matter how hard it is. This is not gonna be fun if they will go with the same old tradition of noble idiocy break up. The charm of this drama is whatever tricks that the evil characters plans to mess with, it never goes their way. 

it wouldn’t be enjoyable if they part away from each other  :tears: they don’t deserve to be away from each other even for a minute .Hopefully there wouldn’t be any negativity and it’s will be all positive at end . 

I don’t really get it a majority of bad characters in Korean drama they get a free pass on their bad behaviour and on their crime .Shouldn’t be easy to give Mr Kang happiness he deserves. He payed for what he done after all . 

4 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

You know what hacked me off about Sunday's episode? DR gets up early to fix breakfast for the family to try and get a good start and EY refuses to eat after finding out DR cooked it and threw a fit. However, if DR had not cooked breakfast, EY would have thrown an even bigger fit!. What a wicked witch! I need some serious karma for this woman!

@rolisrntex  Not only that did you or anyone notice the look on Dayas face this is something she never done nor do she knows how to do anything domestic even her own husband praised DR cooking.. She always looking down on DR but in reality she can't hold a candle to DR she's just no match.. So Daya will be starting a lot of troubles.. I still thinks she's going to do something bad to halmoni and blame DR for it..

Since greedy Mama got the money I think Driver Wang should pick up the loan shark and take him to her house and demand his money back.. This will teach her a lesson..

Daya Mom is just as stupid amd shallow as her daughter.. Now she ask her sister was she going to Dayas In-laws house because of driver Wang and she told her no.. Now how dumb are you if you believe that..:o

I think driver Wang needs to explain his situation to the boys father that way when things get out of hand which they will he can do damage control.. Mom already hollering what if she's the daughter of a criminal Which she is but you guy's also hired him and has been kliving with you for such a long period of time who happens to be dating you Dayas Aunt.. This is really going to be interesting..

10 hours ago, sava2sava said:

she never done nor do she knows how to do anything domestic even her own husband praised DR cooking.. She always looking down on DR but in reality she can't hold a candle to DR she's just no match.. 

Morning , :)

Daya is a self centred person. I am not sure even if the thoughts to make anything for anybody ever cross her empty head ,but in the other hand DR will clean /cook and launch a major charm towards her mother in law ;because she thinks that her only options to buy her way into WDR’s mom good books .:P

Poor thing she will put a lot of work and effort into forging a relationship with madam air head . But i think it’s a waste of time ,Madam air head was never a fan of DR and never will be ,I would loved DR never do anything for that woman, because despite all efforts DR show her , she will never show her any kind of genuine care or respect.

[ This woman is evil the kind of mother give mother in law bad name :D ] 

13 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Poor DR that she always ends up with bad moms. I remember how she shared her feeling toward YJ with WDR. Even others speak ill of her mom but she is still her mom, the only mom she has. And again she has to meet her new evil MIL. 

I guess that’s something she is going to have to learn to live with - she a pro now :D:lol::phew:

21 hours ago, emmaleigh said:

Do you have viki access where you’re at? They usually release the new episodes that day and usually have English sub by 8pm that same day. This is also my crack for the moment. I just rewatch the episodes on my days off while awaiting for the weekend to come faster.

No i dont have viki access i look up on google dramabus has raw real quick :)

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

As soon as DR gets pregnant and produces a grandchild, particularly a grandson,  DY will be yesterday’s news even to His mother. If DY was at all smart which she is not she would try to beat her new SiL to it. 

@RobinM  I have a feeling things will come out about the time DR is pregnant MIL will kick her out without them knowing she's pregnant. But MIL will know her and Dumb. Her and Daya both will do all in there powers to keep all the other family members from finding out.. But this will be then end of Dumb and Dumber..

9 hours ago, RobinM said:

As soon as DR gets pregnant and produces a grandchild, particularly a grandson,  DY will be yesterday’s news even to His mother. If DY was at all smart which she is not she would try to beat her new SiL to it. 

I don't think it matters.  The eldest child's first male child or female is the one to be the next in line.  Isn't it?

On 12/3/2018 at 9:32 PM, stargazer187 said:

I wonder since they found a new friend for haelmoni. Our OTP can go for their second Hawaii honeymoon next time. Hahahaha. They don't need to rush back in the middle of their trip cause chun su will be there to give haelmoni a company.

That's the good news. However, there is also the bad news (see further comment below).

On 12/3/2018 at 9:32 PM, stargazer187 said:

Am I the only one who annoyed with the lady haelmoni. I know she feels emphatic and care a lot. But all of her action turned her to be a nosy buddy.  I just hope she kept quiet whether she sees Chaffeur Kang or why he was there. She doesn't have the right to poke any deeper to the buried secret.

Do-Ran's friend's grandma may reveal Mr Kang as Do-Ran's dad. One thing follows another, Mr Kang's past, as a convicted murderer of Da-Ya's father, may also be revealed. When this happens, all hell would break loose. Do-Ran may be deeply ashamed and choose to go to exile. This time, Dae-Ryook's mom may not hesitate to send Do-Ran away as the grandma has got a new friend to calm her when she relapses to her dementia.

On 12/3/2018 at 10:03 PM, Ngoc Diep Tran said:

(Deep sigh)

Sooner or later, Mr. Kang’s secret as Do-Ran’s father and his criminal past may get revealed. When this happens, I hope that Dae-Ryook and Do-Ran could stay together to weather the storm. However, realistically, I could see how this would be difficult to achieve. The bar for Do-Ran and Dae-Ryook’s continuing relationship is very high indeed.

When Mr. Kang’s past, as a convicted murderer, gets revealed and people learn about it, it would inflict huge damage to the reputations of Dae-Ryook’s company and family. When it is also revealed that the victim was Da-Ya’s father, it may be the coup de grace. Even though grandma and the chairman still personally like Do-Ran, they know that the society would not accept it. Even though Dae-Ryook loves Do-Ran deeply, he knows that as the eldest son he has a responsibility to uphold the company’s and family’s reputations. Most importantly, Do-Ran herself may feel deeply ashamed. She genuinely loves Dae-Ryook, the grandma, and the chairman, and wants the best for them. She may think that staying together with Dae-Ryook would not do them good. Therefore, she may choose to go away, leaving a signed divorce request to Dae-Ryook.

What is important to note is the future direction of the story. It may go the way of some other dramas, in which the main female lead goes away and she is only reunited with her lover/spouse at the last episodes. I learn that in “Blow Breeze” the writer chose this option. If now the writer chooses a similar plot, she just follows the cliché and the serial may be less enjoyable.

However, it may go the other way. The grandma, chairman and Dae-Ryook let Do-Ran to go away very shortly, in one or two episodes in the middle of the drama, to allow the hysteria to cool down as they try to convince the society. Then, although Do-Ran initially refuses, they manage to persuade Do-Ran to return.  Together, in a lot of episodes, from the middle until the end of the serial, the three of them work hard with Do-Ran to convince the society that she is an innocent person, a very good worker and citizen, and an excellent daughter-in-law. If the writer could select this alternative, she may offer an innovation and the serial may be more enjoyable.

Archived