[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Hey @twoparkcouple what psj said to pmy when they shoot for scene when lyj accompanying kms to her fave restaurant, pmy walking back and psj said something to her and everyone's laugh. Thank you :D

psj- Don't be greedy.(it means "don't copy me") Only I can do that(the way of smiling and walking).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You know what even though theyre so playful to each other but still I can feel shyness from pmy, compare with her other drama's bts. 

There is a moment when psj grill the skin and pmy looks like a girlfriend who scolding her boyfriend because he can't cook well :P

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

awwwww always 쿵~짝~ :wub:

What was PMY's reaction everytime he tease her guys?

In the BTS, she'd hit him real hard (srly!) esp. on the chest q:joy: But she just can't during the commentary session so I feel like most of the time she'd give him a speechless look, like "oh here he comes again, I'm not gonna even talk back" lol~ But I think when she's shy (for ex: when he complimented her eyes for looking shining starry during the wedding scene), she just "tried" to talk a lot with others not looking at him

Also, during the couple commentary session, they said more than once "I just don't know what else to comment" when they watched the kiss scenes (y' all know, just "a lot" :joy:) . I notice this abt their reactions when they're shy: they either just laugh it off or turn super talkative, babbling abt all the professional stuff like lightning, angles, ... :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

It's random. i got a blank card too.:sweatingbullets:

ahhhhh:heart: it's my fav moment too. group commentary 01:41:51.

as soon as pmy said the little Miso's line "i will marry you", he had a big smile without realizing.:lol: really love it..:wub:

I didnt get PSJ or PMY’s signature:anguished:.. which i wish i did but  i got the other cast signature.:smile:

Wow just wow..bedscene is really hoooottt..I repeat again and again. When pmy touch psj's body i can't handle this. Looks so natural:rolleyes:

From the bts wall kiss scene, pmy is so sexy and she lead the actions but they look so comfortable oh my god!

From the bedscene's bts when psj zipped his pants look so usual in front of pmy :phew: it makes me thinking something lol

From the bts scene where kms-lyj caught by her daddy, pmy several times put her hands in psj's thigh :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Did u guys got psj or pmy's signature from the bd/dvd package? Just to make sure

I got excited because I got a signature with a heart, but I knew it wasnt PMYs. I got Ji Ahs autograph (sorry dont know her name), which has a heart too. Btw she looks great in the commentary video with the silver hair! 

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Wow just wow..bedscene is really hoooottt..I repeat again and again. When pmy touch psj's body i can't handle this. Looks so natural:rolleyes:

From the bts wall kiss scene, pmy is so sexy and she lead the actions but they look so comfortable oh my god!

From the bedscene's bts when psj zipped his pants look so usual in front of pmy :phew: it makes me thinking something lol

From the bts scene where kms-lyj caught by her daddy, pmy several times put her hands in psj's thigh :wub:

17 hours ago, Asdcvb said:

Hide contents

I heard he said “잘생기고 이쁨 편하지? 잘생기고 이쁨 편하지 않아? 아 부럽다. 일주일만 얼굴___ 살아볼래?”  something like this:sweat_smile: and I also don’t understand what others said

If we may know what that means? 

2 hours ago, MYMeowMeow said:

I got excited because I got a signature with a heart, but I knew it wasnt PMYs. I got Ji Ahs autograph (sorry dont know her name), which has a heart too. Btw she looks great in the commentary video with the silver hair! 

I got a blank card :bawling:

From the bts scene when miso sleep in lyj's house:

1. Psj stepped over pmy in bed

2. Psj tease pmy with using her shoes and pointing to her face. Pmy looks so tired but she can't do anything just accept what he's doing (looks like she knew it is just his behaviour ^_^)

If they're just colleague, psj does thing that are impolite to his senior:wub:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

yep..:wub:and psj holding her hand during the rehearsal..

my fav moment in that bts is when pmy blushing(her face turned red) after she called psj as oppa. director also noticed that and said to pmy "you're blushing". she seems to be so shy..why?..:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

From the bts scene when miso sleep in lyj's house:

1. Psj stepped over pmy in bed

2. Psj tease pmy with using her shoes and pointing to her face. Pmy looks so tired but she can't do anything just accept what he's doing (looks like she knew it is just his behaviour ^_^)

If they're just colleague, psj does thing that are impolite to his senior:wub:

Also something he did that was him being way too comfortable/impolite was in the BTS of bed scene. PMY was lying down on bed, and PSJ was on top of her (around leg area) and stretching his back/body using right arm on right hip to stretch with his body (crotch??) going towards PMY.

What was that about I wonder? I dont think I would stretch myself and being that close to my colleagues "private area" if I wasnt super comfortable with them. Actually I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that unless it was with my significant other.

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 8

4 hours ago, Madskie said:

Did you see the part when PsJ held PMY’s hand and placed it between his thighs?... my eyes went like this:open_mouth:... whoaaaaa.. 

Ah thanks to all of you... I feel like I am watching the DVDs. :wub:#thankful