[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

no, added scene in ep.13.

if there was bts where psj kissing her neck, ppc agencies already asked to delete it. :joy: but agencies can't ask to delete the scenes in eps..because it's director cut, only director has an authority to edit, add and delete scenes in eps..good job PD nim:lol:

Can you guys imagine .... if this whole neck kiss and body to body and zippy thing was already so hot enough, that 77 MINUTES are totally one bunch of amazing mindblowing bts scenes! okay probably maybe 30mins kissing scenes...HAHAHA WOW .... I never ever imagine PPC to reach this extent... just crazy...:joy: I'm glad I got into an amazing shipland!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@twoparkcouple Are there any other kissing extended scenes that you know of? I havent gotten to any extended scenes besides the drunken KMS and bed scene hehehe.

Btw the bed scene seriously looks so real. Too bad we couldnt see KMS expression when LYJ was kissing her neck (and collarbone?)... all you can see is his head completely engulfing that area, and KMS right hand reaching up and slightly touching his naked back in reaction. 

What also looks real is in the BTS of the wall kiss, and their lower body is glued together with no space while kissing, KMS touching his abs, etc. I know they're trying to make it look real but man, theres a way to make it look real without being that stuck together. The way they are so comfortable there makes me believe in PPC! 

I might just go and search the dvds since I have a day off today.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

On 7/30/2019 at 4:49 AM, twoparkcouple said:

not once did psj call her noona on bts, commentary and interview in dvd. not once...he usually called her Miso in dvd. 

he called her "neo(너, nie(니)) and ya(야)" unconsciously.   

pmy is older than him. It's impossible that an younger person calls an older person as neo or ya.   

as i cant understand Korean, so i'll just jump into certain interesting part, can you tell on exactly which part did psj unconsciously address that call to pmy?

On 7/30/2019 at 4:49 AM, twoparkcouple said:

i think we can't know exactly if drama couple are real or not from the bts. because actor&actress already know they are filmed by bts camera and ppc agencies even checked and deleted bts scenes before dvd was released. 

after watching the bts videos, it was obviously that PPC are very professionals and all the WWWSK team really worked hard for this drama. but it was  obvious that PPC really enjoyed while filming this drama and despite the tight schedule they always looked happy on set. my fav bts moment is the wall kiss scene, their natural body movement/gesture:w00t:. and ugh yes seems the deleted part of the bts are mostly on kisses scenes..

so i wont rely on the actions appeared in bts video to determine if they are one true couple but the list of their so called 'coincidences' that will make me to stay on this ship:lol:

and the recent one, their respective upcoming JTBC drama..come on.... 

15 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:
  Hide contents

(Disk7 01:15:59) and it seems that psj kissed on her collarbone(?) after kissing her neck...when his lips going further down from her neck, she suddenly opened(?) her hand that was interlocking with his hand. seems like she was a little surprised.

it looks so.....real......:wub::rolleyes:

Spoiler

Firstly neck, then ear(if you watch carefully),  then collarbone:D:wub:

@MYMeowMeow  

I've just watched only until ep.2(of course except ep. 13~15:lol:).

add scenes i found

ep.1) 00:19:00 / 00:45:20

ep.2) 01:50:39/ 01:50:55

Yep in the bts of the wall kiss, their lower body is really glued together..:joy: 

and in the bts of bed scene, my fav moment is 27:32.

he keeps sucking(?) her lips..the kiss sound is too real.:wub:

seems like psj really loves sucking her lips.:D

3 hours ago, brownsugar said:

as i cant understand Korean, so i'll just jump into certain interesting part, can you tell on exactly which part did psj unconsciously address that call to pmy?

making2 31:50

making5 15:50

making6 36:08

@Asdcvb great observation..B)

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

59 minutes ago, Asdcvb said:
  Hide contents

Firstly neck, then ear(if you watch carefully),  then collarbone:D:wub:

Wow PSJ kissing all the sensitive spots. I'm sure the script only mentioned neck kiss, right? Hot breath/kiss on the ear can be a little ticklish too. 

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 4

Hello everyone,

I have been a silent lurker. Although i never post a comment before, yet I enjoy reading this forum every day and thank you everyone's contribution to this thread. I am a solid parkpark supporter from day 1 since the WWWSK drama. I feel so regretful that I didn't preorder the DVD as there are no subtitles. However, it seems it's still worth buying even without the subtitles as we could still find lots of interesting things there by just looking at the scenes. I know now it's open for public sale, may i ask the opinions from you guys who have ordered the DVD, is it still worth buying even without the disc 13 (which i know the most precious one):bawling:   ..........

Thank you guys in advance and let's hope this ship will sail to its destination.:kiss_wink:

3 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Is there any bts from closet scene in dvd? 

Yes but it is the same as what the Was shown by tvn and on you tube... i was curious tho as some said the closet scene is hot hot but i didnt see any difference with the scene in the drama itself.. and there was no additional scene on the closet  scene.. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Madskie said:

Yes but it is the same as what the Was shown by tvn and on you tube... i was curious tho as some said the closet scene is hot hot but i didnt see any difference with the scene in the drama itself.. and there was no additional scene on the closet  scene.. 

Yea I remember reading that someone mentioned the bts of closet scene was hotter than bed scene but cant find anything new!

37 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

@twoparkcouple I'm curious to know what are the reactions of other Korean fans towards the DVD, if any?

I think korean fans will be just like international fans, quiet about it (despite having a party inside lol) cause they will protect PPC at all cost.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2