[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

seemed to me like she accused him of eating/stealing her icecream but im not sure.. ~ lol VP was cutely annoyed at her lol..

yay at 1000 pages! we’ve come a long way dear PPS!!! love u guys 3000!

Yup she accused him like 3 times so he would just accept that he ate it lol~ 

YJ: yeah I took a bite, coz it was so tasty

Miso: Ikr~

YJ: why're u lookin' at me like that? 

Miso: (pinching his face) coz ur just so kute~~ Oh this kutie face. 영준이 이녀석/ Young Joonie, this guy rly (영준이 이녀석 - the representative line of the VP, whenever he narcissistically compliments himself. Besides YJ, Director Park Imprudence was the only one to say this line, but only in BFF mode haha. Miso would not say if she was in her right mind, which means she was so drunk at the time)

Then she totally passed out after kissing him, he lent her his shoulder to rest on, and couldn't help biting her ice-cream with a smile :wub:

When asked if there was any scene he feel most pitiful/ wasted to be deleted, Joon pointed out this one. He was looking forward to its broadcast but they had to delete it coz it's not so appropriate to show that much drunkiness on screen :P he also said it looks kute when they watched the aired version in the couple commentary part

PS: congratz us all on the first millennial 1000 pages, & cheers to many more 1000 pages to come, in PPC we trust :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Miso: (pinching his face) coz ur just so kute~~ Oh this kutie face. 영준이 이녀석/ Young Joonie, this guy rly (영준이 이녀석 - the representative line of the VP, whenever he narcissistically compliments himself. Besides YJ, Director Park Imprudence was the only one to say this line, but only in BFF mode haha. Miso would not say if she was in her right mind, which means she was so drunk at the time)

Then she totally passed out, he lent her his shoulder to rest on, and couldn't help biting her ice-cream with a smile :wub:

When asked if there was any scene he feel most pitiful/ wasted to be deleted, Joon pointed out this one. He was looking forward to its broadcast but they had to delete it coz it's not so appropriate to show that much drunkiness on screen :P he also said it looks kute when they watched the aired version in the couple commentary part

PS: congratz us all on the first millennial 1000 pages, & cheers to many more 1000 pages to come, in PPC we trust :heart:

Ohhh so that's what the conversation was! Thanks for the translation! But you forgot to mention the juicy kiss after she pinched his cheeks! 

1 hour ago, MYMeowMeow said:

Ohhh so that's what the conversation was! Thanks for the translation! But you forgot to mention the juicy kiss after she pinched his cheeks! 

Thanks for the reminder, I was just typing the convo, but I alr edited a bit ^^

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

Then she totally passed out after kissing him, he lent her his shoulder to rest on, and couldn't help biting her ice-cream with a smile :wub:

Omg!! I badly wanted to buy that dvd :tears:

How can i order? Im from philippines. 

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

The fancam is so funny. I guess that fan was too rush to get his attention, so she said "Yah (super informal) SJ-ssi (polite) this one, this one"

Even he was surprised :lol:

Ahahaha “야 서준씨 ...이거,이거” ....in my life would I ever say this to him! That fan is funny but brave :sweatingbullets::tounge_xd:. I love his reaction to it. PSJ always can see the banter in things which is good to see! 

• LOL 1

12 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

From the bts after drinking wine, love when:

- pmy grab psj to not stand up

- psj fix her pillow

Pmy's hobby: hit psj's chest :D

If you watch her other dramas she doesn’t his them on their abs or chest but arms.. and she hits hard.. but to PSJ she hits his abs and chest lightly.... and she feels fluttered:relaxed::love:

• Awesome 2

Something came up in my mind. I dont know about what if this full version of bedscene is showed on air, is it inappropriate for Korean drama? Because its toooo hoooot

If it okay, so I won't continue my question.

If it not okay, I will continue my thought:

They who in entertainment industry (pdnim, the actors etc) must knew about this and why they still continue to make the scenes is similar with webtoon (too erotic). Even pmy questioning "is it okay?" (If im not wrong). We, the audience, can catch the message from the not-full-version-of-bedscene so they dont really need to act hot scenes, right? They dont really need to make a similarities version from webtoon if it can't be aired because its too vulgar and erotic.

Just wanna know your opinion about this

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Just wanna know your opinion about this

I study tv and film production, and I am solely basing it on this (not knowledgeable if it’s similar to how things work in the Korean entertainment industry), but for these scenes, my guess is that the script is not written in detail, so the actors and the director were allowed to exercise their creative freedom – meaning it’s either the director wanted them to do it, or it is the suggestion of the actors themselves. (Or both)

If it’s not allowed, then it may be one of these things: a) the director just told them what he wants to see and allowed the actors freedom to act as they see fit while the camera continued to roll and film, (which could mean bed scene is all ppc hehe :wub:), or b) safety shots for backup (which could mean a lot of other shots hek hek).

Could be both reasons or anything to be honest and it could be inaccurate too, but this is just my opinion. 

I believe in the first one though because i want ppc to be real :wub:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

On 11/17/2018 at 5:03 AM, zashi23 said:

Hey all! I am new here.. actually new in any shippers' forum. First timer here. :lol:

But for the love of PPC i created an account to join the conversation about just how REAL these two are! I always have a strong feeling between two people who have "something". I always trust my intuition about it.. because so far it hasnt failed me. i never really watched kdrama religiously.. but SongSong couple got me hooked the first time I watched DOTS.  The way they stare at each other just told me.. oh definitely.. something was up! And fast forward.. they got married!

And again I have the same strong feeling between PMY and PSJ! the body language.. the holding hands in almost every scene.. and the way they kissed! I dont know any news about them before watching wwwsk. Aside from I watched FFMW and i thought PSJ was good and funny there.. and his abs.. oh Lord! anyways.. would share more of my observation between the strong spark of PPC. 

Can anyone share how to include GIFs, pic or a video on a post? Would like to share something Thank you!

This was my 1st post here...it was just on page 466. before I just enjoy the thread, but to be honest i did not read all the pages.. theres just too many! Lol!

I never really thought that this forum would actually be famous than it was before and that we would till be getting some PPC moments... BUT, here we sre over 1000 pages of sharing our thoughts and info about PPC. And we just keep getting more info and connections between them. May even closer to more than we can imagine and delulu before. :blush:

I guess, we can all agree that A lot pf things were kinda proven now. Lol! 

Happy PPC hearts forever! :love:

• Like 4
  • Love 1