[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Such a challenge for them in this movie, & I'm really wishing the ticket sales will pick up even more coz he's so well-deserved it. Everything will pay off hopefully & eventually :heart: guyz, if you have the chance, go meet Yong Hoo coz I heard it's really interesting esp. towards the end :P

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

did u guys see the screencaps of the extended bedscenes shared on ig/twitter few days ago? maybe someone will be brave enough to share the video online soon hahahaha... 

is it still there coz I might have missed it ... it's not ok to do so rait ...?

i've learned English a lot from you guys while talking about ppc. so thank you. love you all.:heart::kiss_wink:

3 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

* Hwang Bora let out a sigh & a comment "(sth __?) 사랑하고 싶다" that made people laugh so hard (MY told her "no you can't" so I really wonder what Bora said)

Spoiler

hbr- I want to fall in sad love.(슬픈사랑 하고 싶다.)

so pmy said "unnie, no you must not"(언니 안돼요):lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Hii my fellow shippers, thank you soooo much for all your update about wwwsk BD, I keep reading and never missed any of your posts here! Really love commentary abt drunken scene and of course bed scene (who don't) hahaha

Btw, have you guys seen some ppc shippers in ig talk about "sofa" things, from their post i could assume something good happened at that sofa, their hint makes me wondering was there any deleted scene for sofa kiss or maybe the bts of sofa kiss as hot as the bed scene one?:P maybe someone can enlighten me here B):lol:

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

i've learned English a lot from you guys while talking about ppc. so thank you. love you all.:heart::kiss_wink:

Hide contents

hbr- I want to fall in sad love.(슬픈사랑 하고 싶다.)

so pmy said "unnie, no you must not"(언니 안돼요):lol:

Oh I heard that but I couldn't relate so I thought maybe I was wrong kkk. No wonder they were laughing hard. Thanks a lot for the clarification dear :wub: Bora herself has a beautiful love story in real life too, I heard she gets along well with her bf's father & HJW. So having someone like her swooning over our OTP's chemistry is really dearing :wub:

1 hour ago, seratward01 said:

Btw, have you guys seen some ppc shippers in ig talk about "sofa" things, from their post i could assume something good happened at that sofa, their hint makes me wondering was there any deleted scene for sofa kiss or maybe the bts of sofa kiss as hot as the bed scene one?:P maybe someone can enlighten me here B):lol:

Howdy ~ maybe I haven't reached that yet, but I rmb Joon said the sofa has some history to it so :joy: I mean when Miso found out abt YJ' scar, she fell over him, their pizza date (hello Mr. Park Imprudence kkk), the ribbon kiss, his nights waiting for her msg wondering what she's doing ...

• Like 1

ppc are soul mates?:lol: there are many moments when ppc saying the same thing at the same time.

if anyone of you have the DVD, watch these parts.

group commentary 

06:54  ppc:  hohohohohohhh~(mimicking Jiah's laughter) 

58:01 ppc: Misso Misso~(mimicking a little Miso)

02:30:57 ppc: promise~(mimicking a little Miso)

making2

19: 39 ppc: hehehhhhhe~(mimicking Jiah) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

group commentary 

06:54  ppc:  hohohohohohhh~(mimicking Jiah's laughter) 

58:01 ppc: Misso Misso~(mimicking a little Miso)

02:30:57 ppc: promise~(mimicking a little Miso)

making2

19: 39 ppc: hehehhhhhe~(mimicking Jiah) 

These 2 wild souls lol~ I cracked up when they  mimicked Jiah's laughter, they even made fun of her during her job interview scene too :joy: jerky jokers B)

Also I found out during the commentary session, Joon looked kinda serious at viewing the scene, but when Mi Nyeong followed the little Miso's line "...결혼할래/ marry me", he smiled just as you said earlier "without realizing" :wub: he made fun at her tone, her petite size & stuff all the time, yet at the same time they agree to everything to the other say & share perfect mutual understanding. It's like they read each other's mind & can neatly finish the other's sentence :phew:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, snitchdream08 said:

Did u guys got psj or pmy's signature from the bd/dvd package? Just to make sure

It's random. i got a blank card too.:sweatingbullets:

28 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Also I found out during the commentary session, Joon looked kinda serious at viewing the scene, but when Mi Nyeong followed the little Miso's line "...결혼할래/ marry me", he smiled just as you said earlier "without realizing" :wub: 

ahhhhh:heart: it's my fav moment too. group commentary 01:41:51.

as soon as pmy said the little Miso's line "i will marry you", he had a big smile without realizing.:lol: really love it..:wub:

• Love 5
  • Awesome 3