[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

8 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Did I just hear the little JJH saying "I feel like the older bro (형/ hyung) of us two here" coz these 2 are deadly kuteeeee :lol:

Omg what was that seojoon ssi:joy: They really look like hyung-dongsaeng here.. So cute.. He loves to tease his little dongsaeng

So it's already a brand new day (and also another brand new week) in Korea. Congratz to our Seo Joonie on his 8th debut anniversary :wub:Hope that in many more 1000 pages, we'll still be here together & witness his happiness, both professionally & personally, in many more 8 years to come :heart:

Just wanna share a fanmade video for the celebration that I've just come across :wub:

https://youtu.be/W4v9eZ_ods8

• Unamused 1
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

So it's already a brand new day (and also another brand new week) in Korea. Congratz to our Seo Joonie on his 8th debut anniversary :wub:Hope that in many more 1000 pages, we'll still be here together & witness his happiness, both professionally & personally, in many more 8 years to come :heart:

Just wanna share a fanmade video for the celebration that I've just come across :wub:

omg this is the first time I don't want to visit this thread because seeing this cover, I hope to open a new page soon :bawling: and the content is more about other drama. sorry to say, but i'm still happy for 8th anniversary of PSJ

1 hour ago, cicagw557623 said:

omg this is the first time I don't want to visit this thread because seeing this cover, I hope to open a new page soon :bawling: and the content is more about other drama. sorry to say, but i'm still happy for 8th anniversary of PSJ

I'm sorry if you're not feeling comfortable with this, really. I shared coz I simply thought it's a celebratory video with the impressive cuts of him (his acting, meaningful lines & moments). Much as I love WWWSK & our OTP (which is why I'm here), I believe each piece of work, whether we like it or not, is all meaningful & helps make who they are today. Coz it's his debut anniversary I just simply thought it'll be fair to share & appreciate (WWWSK was there too, tho it may not be our all fav scene, it does show off his sentimental acting) 

PS: Plz lemme know if more ppl are against this then I'll delete the link :) With all my respect to you guyz, to Joonie & Mi Nyeongie :wub:

4 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

I'm sorry if you're not feeling comfortable with this, really. I shared coz I simply thought it's a celebratory video with the impressive cuts of him (his acting, meaningful lines & moments). Much as I love WWWSK & our OTP (which is why I'm here), I believe each piece of work, whether we like it or not, is all meaningful & helps make who they are today. Coz it's his debut anniversary I just simply thought it'll be fair to share & appreciate (WWWSK was there too, tho it may not be our all fav scene, it does show off his sentimental acting) 

PS: Plz lemme know if more ppl are against this then I'll delete the link :) With all my respect to you guyz, to Joonie & Mi Nyeongie :wub:

No Problem maybe it's Just Me i'll waiting :D. it's ok i'll be back to visit on next page:kiss_wink: happy anniversary our Seo Joon 

6 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

No Problem maybe it's Just Me i'll waiting :D. it's ok i'll be back to visit on next page:kiss_wink: happy anniversary our Seo Joon 

Maybe its because of the cover screen capture of the video.. lol.. @mimi8592maybe you can just "hide contents" the video part.. :D

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, luffie said:

PMY hasn’t updated for a while...

Is she busy with work engagements? I have previously read her work calendar here. 

TDF is still on promotion period.. remember, PSJ was also quiet during HPL times? They let each have their shining moment... ;)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Flowerone96 said:

Omg what was that seojoon ssi:joy: They really look like hyung-dongsaeng here.. So cute.. He loves to tease his little dongsaeng

I'm not sure if I heard it correctly tho, so I'm asking :P but their chemistry is real deal, can't stop laughing when I  saw their stage greetings. From lil kids to elderly/ vetetan sunbaes, he can get along well with just anyone B)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

TDF is still on promotion period.. remember, PSJ was also quiet during HPL times? They let each have their shining moment... ;)

And my delulu mode is on.... After the promotional period of TDF, they would enjoy some couple time. Shoot their respective new dramas. Then another ninja mode from them both is in order! :wub: 

• Like 1

YEAYYYY HAPPY 1000 PAGES ! :star::heart: (I hope this is not too late to wish) 

Thanks so much everyone for keep active sharing and discussing about our PPC. Thanks too for always made my days by reading all your opinions, delulus and sharing about PPC. I really enjoyed and appreciated every single words of it. I am a person who not good in expressing my words & don't know how to add too because you guys had said what I want to say :lol:

Let's keep being a supportive shippers toward PPC & continue spreading positive vibes and loves to this thread. 

Let's keep rooting for PPC till the end, wish and pray the best for both of them :kiss_wink:

PPC shippers are AWESOME! Love you guys! <333 

AND 

Happy 8th Debut Anniversary to the Korean's  hottest actor, Park Seo Joon \(^-^)/ 

Hope he will continue being a hard working, passionate & dedicate guy in everything he did & make us here proud of him.

Stay beautiful inside and out :heart:

Pray for his best of health as well as luck & happiness (professionally and personally:wub:) .

• Love 7

20 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Guys, now, I do really wish to see PPC to work with each other again. Of course, as lovers haha. I'm dying for this wish to happen...

Me too :( is there anything as fan can to for TVN to make season 2 of WSWWSK. i want to see them agen.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Guys, now, I do really wish to see PPC to work with each other again. Of course, as lovers haha. I'm dying for this wish to happen...

We feel you ... I know it's hard, but I can wait even if it takes years to come true :wub:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Omggggg an update on todayyyyy, and black hearttttttt & in a black dress :joy: though it's like almost morning in Korea, the truth remains is today is his debut anniversary lol~

Finely :) she look cut

• Like 1
  • Love 1