[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 8/7/2019 at 8:50 AM, brownsugar said:

so i wont rely on the actions appeared in bts video to determine if they are one true couple but the list of their so called 'coincidences' that will make me to stay on this ship:lol:

I think one of the reasons was because they were aware with BTS camera. As I remember @twoparkcouple said that there's a moment when PSJ was surprised when he's realized there's BTS camera because he thought that there's no BTS camera that day lol. And still, sometimes both of them looked cautious when camera's rolling. lol.

11 hours ago, zashi23 said:

It looks like the photo used here is edited.. or maybe just the angle or the lighting? Or the owner used filters?

gimme back my unfiltered SJ, he originally looks good without any further touch-up alr :glasses:

10 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Wondering how their reaction when they watch this scene from dvd :wub:

they probably didnt realise it was so damn hot haha. Cos they said it was like nothing during interview,seems very cool about it. LOL 

probably they gonna remember those moments back :glasses: haha

We were hoping for the un-cut 77mins in the Japanese ver. of the Director's Cut set, I just wonder if anyone got that & help answer our curiousity :P

Here's some info I got abt that Blu-Ray ver. (with the help of GG translate lol~), so they divided the whole thing into 2 sets now:

Set 1: Ep1-8 (approx. 527 mins) + 1 bonus DVD (approx. 173 mins)

Set 2: Ep9-16 (approx. 581 mins) + 1 bonus DVD (approx. 133 mins)

I think the bonuses here mean all the special stuff (commentary, interview, making & bts clips, ...). Any ideas guyz :P

https://kandera.jp/sp/kim/

5 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

I think the bonuses here mean all the special stuff (commentary, interview, making & bts clips, ...). Any ideas guyz :P

https://kandera.jp/sp/kim/

there is no commentary in Japanese ver dvd. it says bonus video1 173 mins is wwwsk press conference+ bts,

bonus video2 133 mins is bts+ PSJ,PMY interview(not the same as interviews Kor ver dvd)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

PSJ: It looks like the camera angle is peeping.

PMY: It shows director's preference.

Director: Since I like to peep.(laugh)

u know what, I think what God Jun Hwa said here is expensive & has layers of meaning :joy::joy::joy: "I like to peep" ... hmm such deep food for thought :joy:

• LOL 4

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

there is no commentary in Japanese ver dvd. it says bonus video1 173 mins is wwwsk press conference+ bts,

bonus video2 133 mins is bts+ PSJ,PMY interview(not the same as interviews Kor ver dvd)

Thanks a lot for the clarification dear :wub: So the difference from the Korean ver. is the press conference (which we alr knew) & the interview (coz you said it's not the same, I assume it has some Japanese subtitle here maybe?)

Here is sth I just pick up (from a friend) abt the couple commentary, when they watched Miso's drunk scene together (plz feel free to correct coz my Korean is still very poor :P)

Joon: oh so kute (meaning drunken Miso)
MY: it already smells alcoholic (from watching this only)
Director: It smells even more in the Director's Cut (meaning they had to delete the ice-cream scene coz she looks so drunk in that, not appropriate for broadcasting)
Joon: But actually watching the drunk acting like this ... (not finishing his sentence yet)
MY jumps in: it looks just like real drunkard (he's finishing his sentence same time & exactly the same thing as MY mentioned)
Director: Oh really?

Same time (again) -  Joon: Yes/ MY: srly, it gives out a real drunk vibe

Director: Ah~ (looks like he just got some realization :joy:)

These 2 srly speak each other's mind, powerful team work :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Omggggg finally a really nice video from Sooryehan. She's glowingggg

She's a REAL GODDESS~ :love: 

see how she turn around ? wow

Screenshot-20190808-192659.png

Screenshot-20190808-192033.png

Screenshot-20190808-192610.png

Screenshot-20190808-192341.png