[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I just came back from korea >__< 

sadly due to time constraints i didnt managed to watch TDF in theatres :’(  

but is it me (no fate) or there’s isn’t many PMY advertisements around...... 

there’s tons of PSJ everywhere, but i didn’t even managed to bump to any PMY’s advertisements in that 7days trip.... 

45 minutes ago, itsMYday said:

there’s tons of PSJ everywhere, but i didn’t even managed to bump to any PMY’s advertisements in that 7days trip.... 

I saw her face a lot on the buses when I was there in May -- even more than PSJ's.

2 hours ago, itsMYday said:

Without doubt if you’re cisiting Korea and tourist places .....when it comes to billboards PSJ is he CF king atm. He is everywhere. Even before his film came out.

PMY isn’t everywhere but she gets great deals too.

PSJ is just on another level RN in the industry at this moment. He really capitalised whilst the other main actors were away for enlistment.

PSJ getting his army enlistment out of the way before his debut really worked for him. 

• Like 4

Some share from the couple commentary session about the proposal scene :P 

Joon thought YJ's caramel proposal was really cheesy but the Director was determined to do it by all means :joy: MY also agreed, thinking it was too cliched from her viewpoint as an actress who had to act it out, but she admitted girls would still be moved if receiving such propose, and Joon added to her comment "it's like you becoming the protagonist female in a drama"

Then comes a part that I'd need help from @twoparkcouple, plz :P When Miso entered the hall, Director Jun Hwa said "노래 노래/ here come the songs" (meaning YJ is singing his proposal song). Plz teach what Joon said at the time, is it sth like "you already knew (my singing) at the get-together", am I wrong coz I heard "회식"?? 

Thanks a lot in advance dear :heart:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, mimi8592 said:

Then comes a part that I'd need help from @twoparkcouple, plz :P When Miso entered the hall, Director Jun Hwa said "노래 노래/ here come the songs" (meaning YJ is singing his proposal song). Plz teach what Joon said at the time, is it sth like "you already knew (my singing) at the get-together", am I wrong coz I heard "회식"?? 

Thanks a lot in advance dear :heart:

the scene where psj singing was skipped on the commentary. so psj was just relieved. 

psj- "the scene should be skipped. I was really hard(to film the scene i sang)"(아 지나가야죠. 정말 힘들었습니다.)

• Like 6
  • Love 6

13 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Omggggg finally a really nice video from Sooryehan. She's glowingggg

She's a REAL GODDESS~ :love: 

see how she turn around ? wow

MISO~~~~

PRINCESS~

We don't need Queen for just 7 days, we need EVERYDAY~

oh gossshhh she does look reallyyy good in Hanbok:wub:

omg PSJ is one lucky guy. :))))))

• Like 1

7 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

the scene where psj singing was skipped on the commentary. so psj was just relieved. 

psj- "the scene should be skipped. I was really hard(to film the scene i sang)"(아 지나가야죠. 정말 힘들었습니다.)

whyyyy haha pdnim should just let his singing scene...maybe we can see her praise him more or maybe tease him or we can see him get shy over it :tounge_xd:

9 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

(아 지나가야죠. 정말 힘들었습니다.)

Really appreciate it dear :heart: I wish I had a teacher who could walk me thru Korean listening like this, love the language but I think listening is the hardest for me :tears::tears::tears:

If you don't mind there's sth else in the group commentary that I hope to know too

Spoiler

When watching the scene where Miso fell over YJ in the sofa at his house (YJ being jealous with Go Gwi Nam), Sec. Yang (KHS) said there's sth he's curious abt and our OTP seemed speechless (?) with the question, they just laughed it off with everyone :D I just wondered what he asked & and what Joon said later when everyone laughed. KHS seemed to ask twice but all I can detect were "잘 생김/ 잘 생기,  "불편", "어때" (???). I dont wanna go too delulu with my poor hearing so hope it'll be clarified

PS: plz lemme know if it's ok to ask this much, or I'll dm you or even delete this if necessary ^^ 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

Reveal hidden contents

When watching the scene where Miso fell over YJ in the sofa at his house (YJ being jealous with Go Gwi Nam), Sec. Yang (KHS) said there's sth he's curious abt and our OTP seemed speechless (?) with the question, they just laughed it off with everyone :D I just wondered what he asked & and what Joon said later when everyone laughed. KHS seemed to ask twice but all I can detect were "잘 생김/ 잘 생기,  "불편", "어때" (???). I dont wanna go too delulu with my poor hearing so hope it'll be clarified

PS: plz lemme know if it's ok to ask this much, or I'll dm you or even delete this if necessary ^^ 

Spoiler

I heard he said “잘생기고 이쁨 편하지? 잘생기고 이쁨 편하지 않아? 아 부럽다. 일주일만 얼굴___ 살아볼래?”  something like this:sweat_smile: and I also don’t understand what others said

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

khs- I'm curious about something. It is easy(great)to live, being handsome and pretty, right? I'm so curious. Isn't your(ppc) life easy(great), because you two are handsome and pretty? How does it feel (to be handsome and pretty)?

(나 궁금한게 잘생기고 예쁘면 편하지? 나 궁금해 진짜. 저렇게 보면 잘생기고 예쁘면 편하지 않아? 인생이? 어때?)

psj- Are you trying to get footage(분량)?

(형 분량 지금 딸라고 그러는거지?)

it's okay.:)

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:
  Hide contents

khs- I'm curious about something. It is easy(great)to live, being handsome and pretty, right? I'm so curious. Isn't your(ppc) life easy(great), because you two are handsome and pretty? How does it feel (to be handsome and pretty)?

(나 궁금한게 잘생기고 예쁘면 편하지? 나 궁금해 진짜. 저렇게 보면 잘생기고 예쁘면 편하지 않아? 인생이? 어때?)

psj- Are you trying to get footage(분량)?

(형 분량 지금 딸라고 그러는거지?)

it's okay.:)

Thanks a whole lot dear, you're my real lifesaver, if only I can hit 3000x  :heart::heart::heart: for you. They're so comfy with each other & don't talk even in honorifics with each other :P

Haha it's such a tough question, no wonder they went speechless :joy:

43 minutes ago, Asdcvb said:

Reveal hidden contents

I heard he said “잘생기고 이쁨 편하지? 잘생기고 이쁨 편하지 않아? 아 부럽다. 일주일만 얼굴___ 살아볼래?”  something like this:sweat_smile: and I also don’t understand what others said

I appreciate your input, that's what I vaguely hear too. I think at last, KHS said he'd want to have a face swap (얼굴 바꾸) & try living with such visual even in just a week :joy:

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

what are you talking about? your english is GREAT! 

I agree with @Matilda_Anne about this dear @twoparkcouple. We can't thank you enough for what you shared already, totally made our days :heart: Plz don't feel that your English is lacking, coz I believe that the majority of shippers here don't speak English as their native language. We, in the name of "love", are all equally the same here :wub: Later on, plz share in whatever language you're comfortable with, whether it's Korean, English or some other language, coz we always have shippers all around the world here (plus GG translate aka everyone's BFF ㅋㅋㅋ)

PS:사실은 전 한국어 팬이라서 당신 덕분에 진짜 많이 배우게 됐어여 :wub: I was gonna ask you to be my Korean tutor haha but that will probably be too much to you so I'm trying to hold it back ㅋㅋㅋ. I'm looking forward to your Korean share if you don't mind :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Again plz feel free to correct shipmates :wub:

Group commentary at flashback scene from 9 years ago (YJ & Miso's first biz trip in the US) seems to be a very interesting one coz everybody was really lousy & having their own conversation with someone else (too many things going on that I really can't hear sorry :joy:), but here's sth I can pick up:

- When Miso & YJ had their very 1st fight: Joon made fun of MY's voice as "병아리" (a chick/ a newbie), mimicking her line & she shot him a speechless look :joy:

- The scene when she practiced the neck tie with the clothes stand was MY's own idea, the reason is simple -"I just wanna finish/ get off work early", which made everyone burst into laughter :D

- The scene when they made up after the fight & she helped him with the neck tie: they filmed it once, but decided to redo it coz they wanna capture the beautiful sunset scenary, & also to add some "America vibe" (미국 설정) to it

* Pyo Ye Jin said it was the most heart-fluttering scene for her to watch, and so did MY & the guyz (probably Chang Sung & KHS)

* Everyone was in awe with that beautiful scene, and Joon said "it's really beautiful"

* Sec. Yang (KHS) couldn't help humming to the song ("Because I only see you" by Kim Na Young)

* Hwang Bora let out a sigh & a comment "슬픈 사랑하고 싶다/ Oh I wanna fall in sad love” that made people laugh so hard, & MY told her "no you mustn't eonnie" (edited thanks to @twoparkcouple :wub:)

PS: Everyone's so comfy with each other & I love their reactions also (super honest that I think there're a lot to be told from their reactions :joy: perfect teamwork & such a tease :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

Just wanna reshare what Mi Nyeong said in an interview last year (I personally like their quarrel scene 9 yrs ago a lot, aesthetically & meaningfully :P)

Q: Now looking back, when it's come to rom-com, (WWWSK) is the first for PMY but as for PSJ, he already has such rich experiences with this genre. It seemed that you've got a lot to learn from PSJ as your senior in rom-com

MY: In particular, the chemistry & harmony between the actors may account for more than 50% of a rom-com, which is all up to the actors' own shares in it. When acting along side a good actor, chemistry accrues even in a fighting/ bickering scene. There's a scene in the drama back in many years ago when Miso first worked as YJ's sectary & the two had some quarrel, it was just the very early stage of filming then, but I already thought that I get along very well/ can work in perfect harmony with SJ-ssi. I was so immersed even without realizing it. And I believe it's the power of a great-costar

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004873565&fbclid=IwAR18A2Gf2hoIBrQvegTBPCXAcQHSXQmWnzQXIQ2XdJCUg7P1PvrbiK3ASLY

• Like 4
  • Love 3