[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

HAPPY 1000 PAGES PPS!!! :heart:

Here is to remembering, celebrating, and loving wwwsk, ppc, and their future (projects and family ;)) forever, from page 1 to page 1000 and more!

And of course, here is to you and to us, who are part of a growing family. I may not know all of you personally, but I’m really grateful to be here!

만세:wub:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Just wanna know your opinion about this

Kudos to @alwynters for saying out loud what's pretty much it. If any, I'd just add lil to this by taking the deleted ice-cream scene as an example

So they didn't have much time for that scene, it was late & everyone was so exhausted, but the result turned out much better than they expected (Joon personally chose this as the scene he felt most regrettable to delete, he was so looking forward the viewers' reaction). As a result, it was so "real" to the extent that "even smells too alcoholic" & was cut from broadcasting eventually. 

Everyone (out OTP & the costars from the Sec. Department) all said that the script they received was very "raw" at the first place. It was the Dir. Park Jun Hwa who gave them a freedom & space to create and add spices to their own characters themselves. Director Park himself also said that there were scenes he wasn't so sure of the details & how to film it, but thanks to each actor/ actress' originality, everything comes lively & alive. What I'm trying to say is despite the fact that it took time, efforts, sleepless nights or weeks of not going home, the very ultimate goal of this whole thing to bring out the best to the audiences, but sometimes they just couldn't show it all due to various uncontrollable reasons. The same "may" (just a possibility guyz) apply to the bed scene.

Much as we love it, maybe the runtime doesn't allow, maybe it was not necessary to show that much, maybe they prefer less-for-more (shorter but better quality), or maybe they worried too much PDA would make us feel bored & cliched (like sometimes we admit that unnecessary skinship tire us out from watching), rait :P 

Sorry for this lengthy post, but I just wanna add sth so we can view this in a more objective light :P 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

If it not okay, I will continue my thought:

They who in entertainment industry (pdnim, the actors etc) must knew about this and why they still continue to make the scenes is similar with webtoon (too erotic). Even pmy questioning "is it okay?" (If im not wrong). We, the audience, can catch the message from the not-full-version-of-bedscene so they dont really need to act hot scenes, right? They dont really need to make a similarities version from webtoon if it can't be aired because its too vulgar and erotic.

Just wanna know your opinion about this

Well...there are many dramas that have the ideas goin from wall kiss to bed scene. (such as hotel king and a thousand's days promise etc). It is just a scripted scene. And director gathered ideas from staffs. Because he said it was his first time filming a bed scene. He wants to make it sweet and viewers can feel the love. 

But...on the other hand, PSJ and PMY are kiss experts so turns out the bed scene became even HOTTER. I think director dont know how to stop them HAHAHA. So anyhow it may consider too much for kviewers eventho the broadcasted one still consider rated 19+ LOL. Cos it was...three letters...HOT.

PSJ and PMY are hotties , they are single, they are hot stars...so they got more attention. Plus, PSJ is a romcom king and famous kissing king. PMY was just worried because it was her first tvn drama and she never kiss as deep as that,it's a new challenge. Plus, viewers were expecting deep love scene becos the novel and webtoon are even more steamy(?)...

But I would say these two are actually attracted to each other and being that close ( touch thigh,punch abs,constant teasing,deep kiss,calling oppa,body to body and many more) shown that they are a lot more than just colleague. Acting is just an excuse to make their relationship even more closer than any costars. :phew: Their solid fans gotta admit to this too. Cos it is very obvious. haha

I've never seen  costars being this comfort...way too comfortable with each other haha

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Well...there are many dramas that have the ideas goin from wall kiss to bed scene. (such as hotel king and a thousand's days promise etc). It is just a scripted scene. And director gathered ideas from staffs. Because he said it was his first time filming a bed scene. He wants to make it sweet and viewers can feel the love. 

But...on the other hand, PSJ and PMY are kiss experts so turns out the bed scene became even HOTTER. I think director dont know how to stop them HAHAHA. So anyhow it may consider too much for kviewers eventho the broadcasted one still consider rated 19+ LOL. Cos it was...three letters...HOT.

PSJ and PMY are hotties , they are single, they are hot stars...so they got more attention. Plus, PSJ is a romcom king and famous kissing king. PMY was just worried because it was her first tvn drama and she never kiss as deep as that,it's a new challenge. Plus, viewers were expecting deep love scene becos the novel and webtoon are even more steamy(?)...

But I would say these two are actually attracted to each other and being that close ( touch thigh,punch abs,constant teasing,deep kiss,calling oppa,body to body and many more) shown that they are a lot more than just colleague. Acting is just an excuse to make their relationship even more closer than any costars. :phew: Their solid fans gotta admit to this too. Cos it is very obvious. haha

I've never seen  costars being this comfort...way too comfortable with each other haha

You brought up something very interesting and telling. PMY is 3 years older than PSJ, so her calling him "oppa" is really only socially appropriate if he's her bf.

According to my Korean friends and our Korean teacher,  even if they are close friends, it's not really correct for her to call him "oppa" even affectionately because she's older than he is. Despite what many non-Koreans think, "oppa" isn't just a casual way for a woman to refer to any man she likes, regardless of age. So PMY publically calling PSJ "oppa" is.... interesting. B)

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

Kudos to @alwynters for saying out loud what's pretty much it. If any, I'd just add lil to this by taking the deleted ice-cream scene as an example

So they didn't have much time for that scene, it was late & everyone was so exhausted, but the result turned out much better than they expected (Joon personally chose this as the scene he felt most regrettable to delete, he was so looking forward the viewers' reaction). As a result, it was so "real" to the extent that "even smells too alcoholic" & was cut from broadcasting eventually. 

Everyone (out OTP & the costars from the Sec. Department) all said that the script they received was very "raw" at the first place. It was the Dir. Park Jun Hwa who gave them a freedom & space to create and add spices to their own characters themselves. Director Park himself also said that there were scenes he wasn't so sure of the details & how to film it, but thanks to each actor/ actress' originality, everything comes lively & alive. What I'm trying to say is despite the fact that it took time, efforts, sleepless nights or weeks of not going home, the very ultimate goal of this whole thing to bring out the best to the audiences, but sometimes they just couldn't show it all due to various uncontrollable reasons. The same "may" (just a possibility guyz) apply to the bed scene.

Much as we love it, maybe the runtime doesn't allow, maybe it was not necessary to show that much, maybe they prefer less-for-more (shorter but better quality), or maybe they worried too much PDA would make us feel bored & cliched (like sometimes we admit that unnecessary skinship tire us out from watching), rait :P 

Sorry for this lengthy post, but I just wanna add sth so we can view this in a more objective light :P 

There are also Korean government rules and censorship of scenes deemed too steamy for TV shows,  which every K-drama has to pass.  

9 hours ago, suie said:

Ahahaha “야 서준씨 ...이거,이거” ....in my life would I ever say this to him! That fan is funny but brave :sweatingbullets::tounge_xd:. I love his reaction to it. PSJ always can see the banter in things which is good to see! 

Great, funny video. Thanks for sharing!

But does PSJ look a lot thinner? 

16 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

Yup she accused him like 3 times so he would just accept that he ate it lol~ 

YJ: yeah I took a bite, coz it was so tasty

Miso: Ikr~

YJ: why're u lookin' at me like that? 

Miso: (pinching his face) coz ur just so kute~~ Oh this kutie face. 영준이 이녀석/ Young Joonie, this guy rly (영준이 이녀석 - the representative line of the VP, whenever he narcissistically compliments himself. Besides YJ, Director Park Imprudence was the only one to say this line, but only in BFF mode haha. Miso would not say if she was in her right mind, which means she was so drunk at the time)

Then she totally passed out after kissing him, he lent her his shoulder to rest on, and couldn't help biting her ice-cream with a smile :wub:

When asked if there was any scene he feel most pitiful/ wasted to be deleted, Joon pointed out this one. He was looking forward to its broadcast but they had to delete it coz it's not so appropriate to show that much drunkiness on screen :P he also said it looks kute when they watched the aired version in the couple commentary part

PS: congratz us all on the first millennial 1000 pages, & cheers to many more 1000 pages to come, in PPC we trust :heart:

Interesting, because the show men really really drunk in k-dramas all the time, and sometimes women as well.

I wish I could see this scene, and the others everyone is discussing, but I wasn't able to buy the video from the U.S. 

6 hours ago, suie said:

Did they make a dvd commentary for this scene?? :wub: @twoparkcouple  or anyone else who has a copy of the dvd xoxo

They did in the group commentary, but everyone was so immersed in watching it (I think it brought back a lot of memories & emotions even to Joon himself, his crying is just hurt to watch). Nobody was saying much coz they were tearing up (Hwang Bora was crying for real, and I think Sec. Yang & Pyo Ye Jin too)

But it was such a tease coz the next scene was a funny one. Chan Sung was kinda complainin' abt this roller-coaster ride of emotions :P 

• Love 1

6 hours ago, tali58 said:

Great, funny video. Thanks for sharing!

But does PSJ look a lot thinner? 

He's a lil slimmer, but not that bad as I know abt the current circulating pics/ news. Still dazzling as usual ^^ Watch this one & you'll know his condition kkk

• LOL 9

Maybe I'm little late to say HAPPY 1000 PAGESSSSSSS:kiss_wink: :star: EVERYONE!!!! I was kinda busy this past few days and I really love to read all  your opinions and also those who share some scenes in dvd.. Thank you so much for those who shared and will share (dvd) in the future and also thank you for those who keep this thread active:kiss_wink::heart:... I hope this thread will continue be active until the last dvd disc and few more years ppc might announce the good news for us shippers!! Hwaiting everyone:lol:!!

8 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

They did in the group commentary, but everyone was so immersed in watching it (I think it brought back a lot of memories & emotions even to Joon himself, his crying is just hurt to watch). Nobody was saying much coz they were tearing up (Hwang Bora was crying for real, and I think Sec. Yang & Pyo Ye Jin too)

But it was such a tease coz the next scene was a funny one. Chan Sung was kinda complainin' abt this roller-coaster ride of emotions :P 

Omg ahahaha this is exactly what I wanted to hear anyway. Cos that scene was soo emotional and I loved how he cried and PMY crying too in the scene. It was such a great scene. Thank you for the update !! :wub:

• Love 1

I'm being jealous of you guys who've watch the dvd.. I've one but no time to go through all the dvd:sweatingbullets: Even no time to join you guys here but always get updated..thanks guys for updating and Happy 1000 Pages!!! 

The bed scene still being the hottest topic here I guess:P I wonder if the extended scene was aired on tvn.. The rating might be lower cuz the parents would ask the kids to go to sleep :joy: the scene was damn real that I felt like peeping on them:P

I love how PMY rested her hands on PSJ'S  thigh.. It may be just a small gesture but my heart got flustered whenever I saw it:wub: I'm sure the 77 mins cut out must have those sweet moments 

May I ask again eventhough this question has already been discussed before... Are all the crews and casts aware of their dating rumours during the filming?