[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep..:wub:and psj holding her hand during the rehearsal..

my fav moment in that bts is when pmy blushing(her face turned red) after she called psj as oppa. director also noticed that and said to pmy "you're blushing". she seems to be so shy..why?..:lol:

Me tooooo, it was a moment of peace for me. They look just like another couple with super normal loving deeds but that just mean a lot to me. Nothing much, nothing flashy, it's just a very cozy scene to see & I feel blessed :wub:

I think she just meant to tease him at first, then her face turned blushing & he was joking abt her saying it one more time so he could record (just as his adlib that you mentioned when Miso was jealous with Jung Yoo Mi) :P

PS: yahoooo~ we're at p999 guyz B)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep..:wub:and psj holding her hand during the rehearsal..

my fav moment in that bts is when pmy blushing(her face turned red) after she called psj as oppa. director also noticed that and said to pmy "you're blushing". she seems to be so shy..why?..:lol:

“ got it, oppa (알겠어 오빠) “this is not the script line right?

• Like 4

Woohoo! 1000 pages!!!!

Btw, how come no one is mentioning the deleted kiss scene? Well, it's part of the drunken Miso scene. After they stopped at the convenience store to get ice cream, Miso kept taking a bite and dozing off, waking up, and saying something to VC Lee (what did she keep saying to him repeatedly?). After dozing off and waking up for the 3rd time, she accidentally got ice cream on her nose, and I believe she told VC lee he was cute?? And pinched his cheeks like crazy, and gave him a big, juicy, loving kiss. She gave him a big smile afterward. She then fell asleep on his shoulder, and he scooted his chair closer to her... and took a bite of her ice cream. No wonder VC Lee loves drunken Miso!

So... was that kiss unplanned on PMY's part? I recall someone mentioning that it was late and that they were shooting the scene with minimal sleep and ad-libbing (?) a few parts of the drunken scene(s).

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

27 minutes ago, MYMeowMeow said:

Miso kept taking a bite and dozing off, waking up, and saying something to VC Lee (what did she keep saying to him repeatedly?)

seemed to me like she accused him of eating/stealing her icecream but im not sure.. ~ lol VP was cutely annoyed at her lol..

yay at 1000 pages! we’ve come a long way dear PPS!!! love u guys 3000!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

From the bedscene's bts when psj zipped his pants look so usual in front of pmy :phew: it makes me thinking something lol

i dunno if im seeing it wrong but to me PMY’s reaction was pretty nonchalant? as if she is used to him doing that infront of her :phew:. delululululu mode activated..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1