[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Pmy was in a wrong situation from both side. If she attended the premiere, people will go back focus to their dating news, but if she not attended the premiere, people will ask a question like "if nothing happened between them then why she avoid to attending the premiere?", It will be more suspicious. :sweatingbullets:

thats why haha. People still gonna question her to both decision especially if people ask "all wwwsk cast attended but why didnt her?" if that's the cast. 

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

yeahh, me too.. as much as Id want her to attend the premiere... its too risky.. lol! its easy to make an alibi why she cant attend if the wwwsk cast would be there.. "she hass prior work commitments" :lol:

If people did not know her official work schedule.... lol

Guys, this is just expectation. I do not force her to go. Just seeing the possibilities of both decisions. And just hoping as close wwwsk team and close acquaintance, she came to support :D (if she was invited lol)

But yeah they can go watch it just two of them if they want. Thats a lot more romantic haha 

5 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Love to see PSJ and KKY in an ads together! :love:

And I do wish to see all WWWSK casts at the Saja premiere. I strongly believe PSJ will invite them including her, but it's the matter of will she choose to come or not. Well why not if they keep admiting they are nothing, right? :phew: Rumors between psj-kjw was hot too and he still came to her movie premiere and so did her. Rachel is being cool these couple months so why not being cool to PSJ too :D 

PSJ and KJW always said they are just good friends, they acted like just good friends with each other, and people in the industry talked about them as good friends, so it wasn't awkward nor a big deal that they came to each other's premieres.

However,  PSJ and PMY never claimed to just be good friends, and they never acted as just friends. Their statements were strictly about dating, or not dating. They also seemed to make an effort to avoid each other publically,  something PSJ and KJW never did. So if PMY shows up to his premiere, it will be made into a very big deal by both fans and media reporters. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

However,  PSJ and PMY never claimed to just be good friends, and they never acted as just friends. Their statements were strictly about dating, or not dating. They also seemed to make an effort to avoid each other publically,  something PSJ and KJW never did. So if PMY shows up to his premiere, it will be made into a very big deal by both fans and media reporters. 

HONESTLY THIS! SAY IT LOUDER

7 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

In that video, where is her mom and her brother??? I feel sad for her, she needs privacy 

Delulu mode : they aren't together because she's going to Jeju while her mom and bro are going back home.

• LOL 3

On 6/27/2019 at 11:12 AM, LurkerNoMore said:

My condolences to everyone affected by the sudden bombshell.

I’ll just try to gather everyone here for a short period of time. 

If given the choice, would you want PPC to go:

(1) Real ninja on their relationship? (No news of them dating, getting together etc, where us fans will never know if they were together at any point but it’s all up to the user’s imagination.)

(2) Public and become a power couple like (rain-Kim tae hee, ahn Jae Hyun-gu hye sun)? Where the fans will be readily updated and gush over their budding romance

I understand most of you are likely in shock from the recent updates.  Feel free to take your time to calm your nerves down. Maybe avoid social media for a while and let that sinking feeling go away before you come back.

I’ll reveal what I really want for PPC when everyone is more stable emotionally and mentally. In a couple of hours/days.

Answering this today, because I have a bit of time in my hands.

I think I'd prefer the first, and then the latter.

Let me explain my stand --

In romantic relationships, it is important for couples to spend time getting to know each other well before they let other people in on the news. I believe that being private about their relationship will help them get to know each other better, and that the time being spent together away from public scrutiny is a good time to help them decide if the relationship should move forward to the next step. (Add to these the thrill of dating a secret bf/gf) Also, with the very limited time that they get to spend together, I doubt that they'd want to spend it under public eye. So while their schedules are still very tight, I think it's best for them to be in hiding.

Should PPC (in the process of dating in secret) eventually realize/decide that they are ready to take their relationship to the next level, then only then should they start opening up their relationship to the public -- as long as there will be no conflicts with any of their contracts at the time they decide to go public. It will help them establish a steady fanbase as a couple which can also serve as one of their support groups in times of trouble. 

PPC, in my opinion, has the makings of a power couple. Their beauty, fame, work ethic, humor, and virtues combined would make them a very powerful celebrity couple, and this is why the media is waiting for them. I think they are just being careful for the time being because they didn't want to lose whatever they have right now, and I'm hoping they keep it that way until whenever they feel ready. PPC hugs for y'all.

• Like 8
  • Love 7

https://www.soompi.com/article/705909wpp/choi-woo-shik-clears-up-rumors-about-dating-park-seo-joon 

ahh our chemistry king's onscreen chemistry is so convincing that he had been linked up with not only the female co stars but also his male co star & bff too! what are doing psj?! :confounded::joy::joy:

ps though i think i know why this rumor stirred in the 1st place, cause woo shik & psj had an almost kiss scene in shut up family! :P

as much as i want to see them together again in public event but i'm the one who also don't think that pmy will attend psj's new movie premier. i'm sure she's aware that the news of her presence might be overshadowing the movie. i recall that on the post wwwsk interview, both said that they felt sorry for wwwsk team that the dating rumor was getting more spotlight. i also think they have their own private way to support each other without having such kind of public exposure. my delulu mind says that kind of understanding is part of their commitment, lol.

Spoiler

reading recent hot issues of  another couple, i think i understand why pmy solid fans don't want her to marry celebrity:sweatingbullets:

and if ppc is real, i hope psj is as genuine as i know him by reading through his interviews..

• Like 1

i believe in PPC 3000% and im not giving up on them.. but IF (just saying okayyy), PPC are not meant to be, i hope we all can decent about it and respect their decision and give them space and still support them no matter what.. 

Spoiler

it’s sad to see fans choosing sides in the divorce.. it’s crazyyy to see all the accusations and speculation from fans and non fans.. i hope ppl will jst leave them alone.. celebs or not, they are real life ppl with real life problems.. ppl should give them space to breathe for once.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/27/2019 at 11:12 AM, LurkerNoMore said:

My condolences to everyone affected by the sudden bombshell.

I’ll just try to gather everyone here for a short period of time. 

If given the choice, would you want PPC to go:

(1) Real ninja on their relationship? (No news of them dating, getting together etc, where us fans will never know if they were together at any point but it’s all up to the user’s imagination.)

(2) Public and become a power couple like (rain-Kim tae hee, ahn Jae Hyun-gu hye sun)? Where the fans will be readily updated and gush over their budding romance

I understand most of you are likely in shock from the recent updates.  Feel free to take your time to calm your nerves down. Maybe avoid social media for a while and let that sinking feeling go away before you come back.

I’ll reveal what I really want for PPC when everyone is more stable emotionally and mentally. In a couple of hours/days.

Answering this now as well. 

My choice is option 1 then they will go public when they are ready and confident enough and stable. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What I see, both PMY and PSJ are still consider young, they are still climbing up, they both always get extra attention, there are still many more things they wanna try, they are still having their hotness and whoever being costar with them will also get extra attention, and not to mention the chemistry with them. Seeing their drama shippers,very active and there are fights and there will be more on the future... 

If they are very genuine towards each other, going ninja is the best choice. When they are together or not, people gonna link them together. Just like now.

Such simple action like holding hand with the costar, fans have many speculations seeing that. Not to mentioned same items or couple wear etc.

But I do hope they break those public relationship stereotype and going public is okay as long as they trust each other. Just like how I admire JS-LBY. It is just dating. Not marriage. Cos I think PPC have cool personality. haha. like I dont give a damn what ppl saying.

But I see now they are enjoying their success and there will be more coming. Both are such hearthrobbbbb who people dream to be with. Anyone wants to play role with them. They get too much attention so... all I can count on is the perfect timing. 

Of cos we all know what might actually happen between them. And I still found PSJ is such a man for putting his courage to say he has feelings for her publicly. 

• Like 7

ok its actually futile to expect pmy in his movie premiere for obvious reasons! her presence will ignite the dating rumor once again as the  k media are still pretty much convinced of them being a secret item. also as i believe there is no smoke without fire & seeing that their dating rumor has still not been completly put down, reporters being confident about them, their co incidences, & top it all of ppc themseves being coy about it sends major signal.

secondly they've worked really hard to be in this positon of their careers so it'll be extremely stupid to give all that away by publicly coming out or doing anything that will attract media attention towards them. they both are really private people & also smart as (psj gave his answers like i knew the rumors will strike but i also have the confidence to deal with it) so he knows how to manage the whole thing while securing his & his partners privacy.

so even if they come out publicly one day i think they will handle it gracefully & i can go on and say if they get married someday they will still keep their privacy intact & won't talk about their partners openly as its nobody's business. what i think about them is they won't be coming out anytime soon maybe when they decide to tie the knot after 4/5 years they'll declare their relationship until then let us all keep anticipating :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

I dont know why but the ppc dating news from allkpop is up again and there are still many people surprised with it :lol:. If you search keyword 'min young seo joon' on twitter you will see it

i saw some tweets and 2018 article is being shared again. Medias are hinting something.

Okay, since it’s the end of the work week, and I have gotten so many replies despite this being a very difficult time for some if not most of us shippers here due to your previous happy moments for the fallen couple. 

I will provide my intake of the question in my earlier post.

I actually would not mind if they stay hidden/ undetected from the media and public because if you are actually pretty observant, they have been very smart in providing updates for their fans, weighing in with the risks as well. In addition, when they were required to appear in public together, i could phrase it this way, it almost seems like everything seems premeditated in terms of how they are supposed to behave in front of the cameras (i.e like following a script from a drama)

However, going public really isn’t as bad as what one would usually fear, here are some known couples of some recognition in Korea now that’s currently in the public eye: Kim woo bin(remember him?) and Shin Min Ah have been  public since 2015, another couple who went public is Choi Tae Joon and Park Shin Hye from March 2018, Jung Kyung Ho and Soo Young (SNSD) since 2013 and last but not least, Honey Lee and Yoon Kye Sang also since 2013.

Personally, out of the four I mentioned above, I am more impressed with Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah, can you imagine how hard it would have been for her to put her career on hold to take care of his well being due to his unfortunate illness? This is what I truly respect about them as a couple, and I believe it is with this kind of sincerity and genuine care for each other that makes people just want to cheer for them.

If PSJ and PMY were to go public, would I be worried about them breaking up? Honestly? No, because time and time again, we have seen the volatile nature of their dating rumors, and from their interaction off-screen, I have seen bits and parts of one important element in keeping a healthy relationship.

That key element is Respect, and I don’t mean respect as in addressing the seniors/juniors, but rather being able to reach out to her by thinking about her concerns and putting her as your priority. 

With that being said, I believe whether they will go public or not, PMY would probably have the final say on that matter, because I understand she would have the most to lose when that happens, and without me bringing this up, I believe PSJ should be aware of the potential changes and that is probably why he is more decisive in terms of handling the media because he does not act rashly and would have at least given some sort of warning towards PMY if he was going to drop a bombshell.

As of right now, I really wouldn’t mind keeping it status quo, because with the media and their friends keeping tabs on the both of them, I feel happy just knowing that they are probably just satisfied with their daily routines and also us being able to pick up certain details and figuring out the missing bits for ourselves.

P.S: Not sure if this is applicable to any of you, but has anyone actually suffered at your workplace because of the amicable split of SSC?

• Like 7
  • Love 3