Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

7 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

So who is he?? He became famous then :lol:

i think it’s him~ from diff angle maybe he looked different?? 

33 minutes ago, Asdcvb said:

The Korean wrote that person is a stand-in of PSJ.

ohhhh.. that would explain why he looked like PSJ.. lol! I guess there are some stunts that PSJ is not allowed to do.. 

it would be incredibly cute if the cast of WWWSK support SJ at his movie premiere event

(also, it wont look suspicious if MY goes because she's just part of the cast ;D )

• Like 4

1 hour ago, itzzy said:

it would be incredibly cute if the cast of WWWSK support SJ at his movie premiere event

(also, it wont look suspicious if MY goes because she's just part of the cast ;D )

So good plan.:thumbsup: though i don't think pmy will attend psj movie premiere event. lol:D 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

So good plan.:thumbsup: though i don't think pmy will attend psj movie premiere event. lol:D 

They will have a private advanced screening if their own! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Really hope to see them together even on events, CF, gathering or dinner with WWWSK casts again. 

Love to see PSJ and KKY in an ads together! :love:

And I do wish to see all WWWSK casts at the Saja premiere. I strongly believe PSJ will invite them including her, but it's the matter of will she choose to come or not. Well why not if they keep admiting they are nothing, right? :phew: Rumors between psj-kjw was hot too and he still came to her movie premiere and so did her. Rachel is being cool these couple months so why not being cool to PSJ too :D 

• LOL 2

32 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

let me pray :cry::joy:

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

:phew: Rumors between psj-kjw was hot too and he still came to her movie premiere and so did her. 

not the sams as ppc. there was no dating news about pjs-kjw and even no rumor they're dating except the rumor ffmw shippers created. lol.

so that kjw attended psj movie premier was not hot topic to k-netizens(but maybe it was hot topic to ffmw shippers at that time:D).  

if pmy attends the premier, ppl will focus on ppc dating rumor again. I think pmy doesn't want it and just hopes his new movie will be in the whole media spotlight.

but..because i'm ppc shipper, i hope she will attend.:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

Pmy was in a wrong situation from both side. If she attended the premiere, people will go back focus to their dating news, but if she not attended the premiere, people will ask a question like "if nothing happened between them then why she avoid to attending the premiere?", It will be more suspicious. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

yeahh, me too.. as much as Id want her to attend the premiere... its too risky.. lol! its easy to make an alibi why she cant attend if the wwwsk cast would be there.. "she hass prior work commitments" :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Pmy was in a wrong situation from both side. If she attended the premiere, people will go back focus to their dating news, but if she not attended the premiere, people will ask a question like "if nothing happened between them then why she avoid to attending the premiere?", It will be more suspicious. :sweatingbullets:

thats why haha. People still gonna question her to both decision especially if people ask "all wwwsk cast attended but why didnt her?" if that's the cast. 

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

yeahh, me too.. as much as Id want her to attend the premiere... its too risky.. lol! its easy to make an alibi why she cant attend if the wwwsk cast would be there.. "she hass prior work commitments" :lol:

If people did not know her official work schedule.... lol

Guys, this is just expectation. I do not force her to go. Just seeing the possibilities of both decisions. And just hoping as close wwwsk team and close acquaintance, she came to support :D (if she was invited lol)

But yeah they can go watch it just two of them if they want. Thats a lot more romantic haha 

5 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Love to see PSJ and KKY in an ads together! :love:

And I do wish to see all WWWSK casts at the Saja premiere. I strongly believe PSJ will invite them including her, but it's the matter of will she choose to come or not. Well why not if they keep admiting they are nothing, right? :phew: Rumors between psj-kjw was hot too and he still came to her movie premiere and so did her. Rachel is being cool these couple months so why not being cool to PSJ too :D 

PSJ and KJW always said they are just good friends, they acted like just good friends with each other, and people in the industry talked about them as good friends, so it wasn't awkward nor a big deal that they came to each other's premieres.

However,  PSJ and PMY never claimed to just be good friends, and they never acted as just friends. Their statements were strictly about dating, or not dating. They also seemed to make an effort to avoid each other publically,  something PSJ and KJW never did. So if PMY shows up to his premiere, it will be made into a very big deal by both fans and media reporters. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

However,  PSJ and PMY never claimed to just be good friends, and they never acted as just friends. Their statements were strictly about dating, or not dating. They also seemed to make an effort to avoid each other publically,  something PSJ and KJW never did. So if PMY shows up to his premiere, it will be made into a very big deal by both fans and media reporters. 

HONESTLY THIS! SAY IT LOUDER

7 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

In that video, where is her mom and her brother??? I feel sad for her, she needs privacy 

Delulu mode : they aren't together because she's going to Jeju while her mom and bro are going back home.

• LOL 3