Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

32 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

So good plan.:thumbsup: though i don't think pmy will attend psj movie premiere event. lol:D 

let me pray :cry::joy:

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

:phew: Rumors between psj-kjw was hot too and he still came to her movie premiere and so did her. 

not the sams as ppc. there was no dating news about pjs-kjw and even no rumor they're dating except the rumor ffmw shippers created. lol.

so that kjw attended psj movie premier was not hot topic to k-netizens(but maybe it was hot topic to ffmw shippers at that time:D).  

if pmy attends the premier, ppl will focus on ppc dating rumor again. I think pmy doesn't want it and just hopes his new movie will be in the whole media spotlight.

but..because i'm ppc shipper, i hope she will attend.:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

Pmy was in a wrong situation from both side. If she attended the premiere, people will go back focus to their dating news, but if she not attended the premiere, people will ask a question like "if nothing happened between them then why she avoid to attending the premiere?", It will be more suspicious. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

yeahh, me too.. as much as Id want her to attend the premiere... its too risky.. lol! its easy to make an alibi why she cant attend if the wwwsk cast would be there.. "she hass prior work commitments" :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Pmy was in a wrong situation from both side. If she attended the premiere, people will go back focus to their dating news, but if she not attended the premiere, people will ask a question like "if nothing happened between them then why she avoid to attending the premiere?", It will be more suspicious. :sweatingbullets:

thats why haha. People still gonna question her to both decision especially if people ask "all wwwsk cast attended but why didnt her?" if that's the cast. 

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

yeahh, me too.. as much as Id want her to attend the premiere... its too risky.. lol! its easy to make an alibi why she cant attend if the wwwsk cast would be there.. "she hass prior work commitments" :lol:

If people did not know her official work schedule.... lol

Guys, this is just expectation. I do not force her to go. Just seeing the possibilities of both decisions. And just hoping as close wwwsk team and close acquaintance, she came to support :D (if she was invited lol)

But yeah they can go watch it just two of them if they want. Thats a lot more romantic haha 

5 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Love to see PSJ and KKY in an ads together! :love:

And I do wish to see all WWWSK casts at the Saja premiere. I strongly believe PSJ will invite them including her, but it's the matter of will she choose to come or not. Well why not if they keep admiting they are nothing, right? :phew: Rumors between psj-kjw was hot too and he still came to her movie premiere and so did her. Rachel is being cool these couple months so why not being cool to PSJ too :D 

PSJ and KJW always said they are just good friends, they acted like just good friends with each other, and people in the industry talked about them as good friends, so it wasn't awkward nor a big deal that they came to each other's premieres.

However,  PSJ and PMY never claimed to just be good friends, and they never acted as just friends. Their statements were strictly about dating, or not dating. They also seemed to make an effort to avoid each other publically,  something PSJ and KJW never did. So if PMY shows up to his premiere, it will be made into a very big deal by both fans and media reporters. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

However,  PSJ and PMY never claimed to just be good friends, and they never acted as just friends. Their statements were strictly about dating, or not dating. They also seemed to make an effort to avoid each other publically,  something PSJ and KJW never did. So if PMY shows up to his premiere, it will be made into a very big deal by both fans and media reporters. 

HONESTLY THIS! SAY IT LOUDER

7 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

In that video, where is her mom and her brother??? I feel sad for her, she needs privacy 

Delulu mode : they aren't together because she's going to Jeju while her mom and bro are going back home.

• LOL 3

On 6/27/2019 at 11:12 AM, LurkerNoMore said:

My condolences to everyone affected by the sudden bombshell.

I’ll just try to gather everyone here for a short period of time. 

If given the choice, would you want PPC to go:

(1) Real ninja on their relationship? (No news of them dating, getting together etc, where us fans will never know if they were together at any point but it’s all up to the user’s imagination.)

(2) Public and become a power couple like (rain-Kim tae hee, ahn Jae Hyun-gu hye sun)? Where the fans will be readily updated and gush over their budding romance

I understand most of you are likely in shock from the recent updates.  Feel free to take your time to calm your nerves down. Maybe avoid social media for a while and let that sinking feeling go away before you come back.

I’ll reveal what I really want for PPC when everyone is more stable emotionally and mentally. In a couple of hours/days.

Answering this today, because I have a bit of time in my hands.

I think I'd prefer the first, and then the latter.

Let me explain my stand --

In romantic relationships, it is important for couples to spend time getting to know each other well before they let other people in on the news. I believe that being private about their relationship will help them get to know each other better, and that the time being spent together away from public scrutiny is a good time to help them decide if the relationship should move forward to the next step. (Add to these the thrill of dating a secret bf/gf) Also, with the very limited time that they get to spend together, I doubt that they'd want to spend it under public eye. So while their schedules are still very tight, I think it's best for them to be in hiding.

Should PPC (in the process of dating in secret) eventually realize/decide that they are ready to take their relationship to the next level, then only then should they start opening up their relationship to the public -- as long as there will be no conflicts with any of their contracts at the time they decide to go public. It will help them establish a steady fanbase as a couple which can also serve as one of their support groups in times of trouble. 

PPC, in my opinion, has the makings of a power couple. Their beauty, fame, work ethic, humor, and virtues combined would make them a very powerful celebrity couple, and this is why the media is waiting for them. I think they are just being careful for the time being because they didn't want to lose whatever they have right now, and I'm hoping they keep it that way until whenever they feel ready. PPC hugs for y'all.

• Like 8
  • Love 7

but then again I'm agree with @twoparkcouple . She wouldn't want to let dating issue being the media spotlight and let him enjoy the ride. She must really wanna go but oh well..haha

So we gonna see him a lot for Saja promotion. Happy July!

https://www.soompi.com/article/705909wpp/choi-woo-shik-clears-up-rumors-about-dating-park-seo-joon 

ahh our chemistry king's onscreen chemistry is so convincing that he had been linked up with not only the female co stars but also his male co star & bff too! what are doing psj?! :confounded::joy::joy:

ps though i think i know why this rumor stirred in the 1st place, cause woo shik & psj had an almost kiss scene in shut up family! :P

as much as i want to see them together again in public event but i'm the one who also don't think that pmy will attend psj's new movie premier. i'm sure she's aware that the news of her presence might be overshadowing the movie. i recall that on the post wwwsk interview, both said that they felt sorry for wwwsk team that the dating rumor was getting more spotlight. i also think they have their own private way to support each other without having such kind of public exposure. my delulu mind says that kind of understanding is part of their commitment, lol.

Spoiler

reading recent hot issues of  another couple, i think i understand why pmy solid fans don't want her to marry celebrity:sweatingbullets:

and if ppc is real, i hope psj is as genuine as i know him by reading through his interviews..

• Like 1

i believe in PPC 3000% and im not giving up on them.. but IF (just saying okayyy), PPC are not meant to be, i hope we all can decent about it and respect their decision and give them space and still support them no matter what.. 

Spoiler

it’s sad to see fans choosing sides in the divorce.. it’s crazyyy to see all the accusations and speculation from fans and non fans.. i hope ppl will jst leave them alone.. celebs or not, they are real life ppl with real life problems.. ppl should give them space to breathe for once.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I dont know why but the ppc dating news from allkpop is up again and there are still many people surprised with it :lol:. If you search keyword 'min young seo joon' on twitter you will see it

• LOL 3

On 6/27/2019 at 11:12 AM, LurkerNoMore said:

My condolences to everyone affected by the sudden bombshell.

I’ll just try to gather everyone here for a short period of time. 

If given the choice, would you want PPC to go:

(1) Real ninja on their relationship? (No news of them dating, getting together etc, where us fans will never know if they were together at any point but it’s all up to the user’s imagination.)

(2) Public and become a power couple like (rain-Kim tae hee, ahn Jae Hyun-gu hye sun)? Where the fans will be readily updated and gush over their budding romance

I understand most of you are likely in shock from the recent updates.  Feel free to take your time to calm your nerves down. Maybe avoid social media for a while and let that sinking feeling go away before you come back.

I’ll reveal what I really want for PPC when everyone is more stable emotionally and mentally. In a couple of hours/days.

Answering this now as well. 

My choice is option 1 then they will go public when they are ready and confident enough and stable. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1