[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Its crazy when I was about to ask about PPC wwwsk team playing swimming pool together in Phuket and suddenly there's a post today:lol:

PPC were playing too right?

In the video,  It 's not PSJ.

I wonder what PSJ told PMY while hugging each other... given the reaction on PMYs face.. he said something..  :rolleyes:

But, I just loved how tight that hug was.. lol!

usually kdrama co stars just give each other like a friendly shoulder hug... :P 

or a pat in the back... 

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

I wonder what PSJ told PMY while hugging each other... given the reaction on PMYs face.. he said something..  :rolleyes:

But, I just loved how tight that hug was.. lol!

usually kdrama co stars just give each other like a friendly shoulder hug... :P 

or a pat in the back... 

haha I just felt like the editor is purposely putting the song at that specific lyrics... " Now I'm yours" then there goes the hug :joy:

• LOL 2

46 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

haha I just felt like the editor is purposely putting the song at that specific lyrics... " Now I'm yours" then there goes the hug :joy:

Everybody sing! "Wanna be your girlfriend, yeah!" :P

• LOL 5

12 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

PSJ is really polite and well-mannered, that’s why I really admire him. 

The owner of the coffee car that was sent to V a short while ago just posted some updates, and they mention only Joon so I think he personally sent it but under the name of the whole group, how sweet :)

• Like 3

Most of the favorite kdrama leading men are out of military service.. funny thing is.. all of them has a connection with PMY.. LOL! KimSooHyun being the latest.. will be DPCs endorser too. :D

Good thing PSJ did his service when he was younger... where he saw PMY in HighKick and since then became her fanboy.. :rolleyes:

Then pursued her when he got the chance (hello 2016?! Some even said way back 2015! :lol:)... had the chance of working with her.. became her neighbor.. and hopefully her forever love.. :kiss_wink:

Some things are just destined to be... even their coincidences are playing the part... :D

• Like 13

34 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

is PSJ already confirmed for Itaewon Class? coz i dont really hear any news about it except they cast someone from Dr Prisoner~ 

Most probably. Seeing that they already looking for second lead, probably they assure he will join. It said Itaewon Class will start filming end of year so...just have to wait for great news. It is a great project too..which is different from what he shown until now. Maybe he's gonna cut his hair like in Midnight Runners woo

When he talked about High Kick during wwwsk presscon and for me, it was a sweet tease. Look how comfy he was that he able to make her smiled and laughed. She might didn't want to remember her young baby moments haha but he didn't make it look bad and even said he was a fan. She probably got drown to his charm. And the result we got to see her eyes and body language towards him. Those eyes...gosh it looks so lovable :love: How many time she leaned her body towards him?

Teasing is a way to assure if your partner have a crush on you. He tease more than usual in wwwsk bts. And she loved it, mentioned that he always tease her on the set. 

Gosh the wwwsk dvd need to release fast so we can see more him teasing her haha

I miss them so much

• Like 5