[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Yeah there were articles that she said "no comment" after knowing PSJ stated his possibility with her..and there were also articles that she said " We are 'no' for now" which I thought maybe she said this before knowing  PSJ's statement. Which I think probably why e-facts saying PPC doesn't sound NO because they didn't get firm answer. 

I would say she didn't realise yet her real feelings to him that time. haha. There are many different answers of her for any same questions. 

But for now, I believe they are in good relationship. Wtv that 'good' may leads to. :D

• Like 5

Just my personal opinion & plz be understanding that I don't mean to aim at you or anyone @Nusrat.mitu But I think there's always this & that article, & everyone is welcome to dig the past and share with us all here (each of us alone may have missed some fun in the past right). But as for negative ones (ofc we should face the truth no matter how ugly it is), I mean the real negative ones that bring bad vibes & we all know not the truth (for ex. he will never turn back on anyone for $$$) maybe just ignore it, coz sharing it will just contribute to their click bait right :lol:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

10 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Just my personal opinion & plz be understanding that I don't mean to aim at you or anyone @Nusrat.mitu But I think there's always this & that article, & everyone is welcome to dig the past and share with us all here (each of us alone may have missed some fun in the past right). But as for negative ones (ofc we should face the truth no matter how ugly it is), I mean the real negative ones that bring bad vibes & we all know not the truth (for ex. he will never turn back on anyone for $$$) maybe just ignore it, coz sharing it will just contributes to their click bait right :lol:

Agree with this statement. It doesn't mean we pretended not to read/see what some medias wrote back then but it's better to control and be careful for what we share since this is public forum. No offense, just friendly reminder. :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

Just my personal opinion & plz be understanding that I don't mean to aim at you or anyone @Nusrat.mitu But I think there's always this & that article, & everyone is welcome to dig the past and share with us all here (each of us alone may have missed some fun in the past right). But as for negative ones (ofc we should face the truth no matter how ugly it is), I mean the real negative ones that bring bad vibes & we all know not the truth (for ex. he will never turn back on anyone for $$$) maybe just ignore it, coz sharing it will just contribute to their click bait right :lol:

Yes... and it wasnt really from any official publication from Korea.. its just some random online tabloid website who used one sided comments from different netizens and came up with a lame headline to fuel negativities about the rumor... 

Thanks guyz, I just want us all to enjoy the positive atmosphere that we (our OTP & us the shippers) can inspire each other :P

Btw, here's pretty much the summary for the making vid of The Divine Fury that was uploaded yesterday.

"To the extent that made me think "if there was hell, I wonder if this is it"" 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336034wpp/watch-park-seo-joon-and-woo-do-hwan-praise-each-other-in-action-packed-behind-the-scenes-footage-from-the-divine-fury

Haha this is so kute guyz. From what I understand, the interviewer asked for a handshake but she got burned coz Joon is just so hot lol~ 

Later on Joon caught up with her joke when he introduced his character, saying something like Yong Hoo has a sign on his palm signifying some special capability, and he claimed it was why the lady got burned earlier haha. All other female announcers seem really excited about him as Yong Hoo too coz they're looking forward to his drastic change from being the romcom king to a world champion for martial arts

@zashi23 I think that was an unseen photo from her shoot last year, real gorgeous. Hope she’ll gain some more weights she’s a little bit too thin to me in Klug 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

think that was an unseen photo from her shoot last year, real gorgeous. Hope she’ll gain some more weights she’s a little bit too thin to me in Klug 

Yep.. I noticed that she didnt look she lost much weight yet in this picture... compared to now.. Yeah, I hope she can fully recharge, relax and just be fit and healthy. 

Btw, anyone knows why The Divine Fury is also known as "Saja"? Is it because the role is written for PSJ only and that is he is somehow nicknamed "Leon" even before? (Which I still dont know the reason for.. anyone who can shed light into this.. would be greatly appreciated :))

2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

the title "saja" doesn't mean a lion. saja also has meaning "messenger(substitute)" in Korean.

his movie title means "a messenger of god".

Ohhhh.. now it makes sense.. lol! Thank you soo much! But would you know why he is also nicknamed "Leon"?

Btw, its confirmed that the guy sge was with and her mother is her brother. Remember guys.  that Namoo interview before wwwsk where she signed like a profile.. she wrote she has a sister and younger brother.... she was not referring to her dog as the brother... but she was actually referring to her actual younger brother. :)

Anyways, will not snoop into her family life that much since she is private about it.. just thought to to clear it since we had some questions about the brother.

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

OMG! So, cute! UWU, UWU,UWU, now they're: PSJ SPOILER ALERT KINg AND QUEEN PMY enjoyed your comment snitchdream08" !!!!:kiss_wink: Ofc, all y'all solid PARKPARKCOUPLE

Btw, do you know if the ig accts. or followers gets fact check in K-drama world? if it's real nos. of followers in Korea??? Big deal here in US, you get exposed or suspended!!! Some got exposed: big names actress or actors for faking the nos., they're doing it to appear big n famous.  I don't want to exposed anyone in Kpop (Not the BTS they're so phenomenal, we :love: 'em, too). Ofc, not PSJ (realistic nos.) so is PMY, but some around the neck of the woods, you ck it out...do some fact checking, digging, not fair, right? Look around the same popularity as PSJ they're so really outrageous, ballooning every week? My peers, was saying wow, climbing so fast like lightning, for whaaaaat, really???? That's deceitful to the fans n kpop mania, world,!( Here they get to be reported, via twitter to fact check the nos. of followers) YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A FAN, THAT'S BASED OF DISHONESTY, THEN THEY BECAME MORE AND MORE FAMOUS....esp. this (hint, hint) were gone yrs, then came back, since this person's bk, like not even a week, it will grow close to .....I hope not too much fake nos., just can't equate the pie, that this ig act fast growing or  ig  posts not + up the nos. of viewers or likes.. (whooo,!!!) And yet, if you compared the posting of PSJ, there was a post on April 16, he got 4.6 millions viewed and 39.5 likes. And this person never got it not even close and yet, not as consistent as the ig post or this person followers???? And PSJ, credible nos. or climbing followers are realistic. We don't want FAKE FOLLOWERS, WE WANT REAL PEOPLE, FANS...FAIR GAME RIGHT?! I hope if someday, the fans, or pls., OUR CAPT. PSJ, is true to the heart. Sorry, we bigly, :hushed:observedt!!! Nt happy camper, recently, this person copy cat some posts of PSJ, but just sharing......Just can't help it!!! 

Off tangent, topic:

Btw, we really think, we should rally that PSJ, have him 100% support "The Divine Fury." 

We were shocked here, he came in LA to do some pictorial (Divine Fury) couple mos. bk,  shots, thought I read it???  And the place they're not even far fr. us.  PSJ ninja, cutely, bigly, sneaking again and again. Not sure, was he really here again, this June 2019? La, la land (or the movie, or their  L.A. love nest??) and MY? 

Well, some of PSJ followers, that I know here, (wrote to Disney, MARVEL/AVENGER) TO BE RECRUITED TO BE THE NEXT "ASIAN HOTTIE', NEXT MARVEL ACTOR 2020 (guys, disney owned the franchise of Marvel, Avenger, showing here "Superman this holiday July" hint, there is "disney korea."??? they often promote there MARVEL, ur chance, help, promote ur CAPT, PSJ...chime in or check it, guys, gals, etc....... PSJ FANS,  he deserved it. He got the "body", gorgeous looks n PSJ------" AURA", well mannered, faithful bf to bff, he can not just be a K-drama (action king, romcom) but A list to be of Hollywood or the world! I know , dream big right?

PSJ did model for CHANEL, GUCCI, TOMMY H., Vouge, Elle, etc. they're super huge companies Int'l., (I'm glad not a Calvin Klein model, they usu. doing underwear, too, he is not right?). Did YOU KNOW HIS CELL RETURN, WHEN IT CAME OUT 24 HRS. ON LINE, W/KANG SORA not even 3-6 hrs, not sure or LESS THAN 24 HOURS., PSJ, GOT OVER 3 MILLIONS VIEWED IT!!!!! WOW! SO, THAT'S REAL, NOT FAKE NEWS. WE SAW IT 30X HERE, unless we were blind, you can fact ck us, but we happened to be drinking "pink drink w/caffeine ," wide awake, on duty for PSJ esp.,your fans here were drooling! So, so handsome! Class Act! (can't name names, mostly cray cray ha-ha but pretty2, + all walks of life in our grchat live ha-ha in our cafeteria...). So, DIVINE FURY (wait, that's his movie). I hope they get to have it in USA?????

We want our PSJ, WHOLESOME PERSONALITY.  CLASSY, HOTTIE BUT NOT LOW CLASS! AND HE IS THE KING OF CF'S ENDORSEMENTS....He can FIGHT, he is SUAVE, MANLY, (HE CAN KICK , WHILE BEING CUTE, FUNNY ANTICS. I hope he gets more exposure, movies and dramas. 

And THE MOST, HE IS ....."SINGLE"........ready to mingle :) (cough! cough!). We just love him! We love PMY, too but she's safe surfing...I read that she's still safe surfing or navigating other's ig? In short, so not ready. She's entitled to it, she said she'll marry when???? She's pretty in her KLUG CF, shout out, + SINGLE, TOO. 

MAKE SOME NOISE, Happy 4th of July! and hello, to all!!!! PROMOTE PEACE N :heart: (not war...) I really appreciate your site, so refreshing n great to read. Not full of it, but I am fully satisfied, fun and smarty pants, ppc loyalists. Great job!!!! 

Edited by Maie W