[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

40 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

And the result we got to see her eyes and body language towards him. Those eyes...gosh it looks so lovable :love: 

I wish to someday find someone I could look the same way PMY looked at PSJ.. :blush:

our girl cant really take her eyes off him.. lol! And of course.. we all know PSJ had his eyes on her most of their press con time.. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

I wish to someday find someone I could look the same way PMY looked at PSJ.. :blush:

our girl cant really take her eyes off him.. lol! And of course.. we all know PSJ had his eyes on her most of their press con time.. :kiss_wink:

Same same.

The moment I saw the way she took up and down glimpses at him in that short clip, I was like “oh boy, this girl has finally found her match”

The look of love

• Love 4

5 hours ago, quietobserver said:

She might didn't want to remember her young baby moments haha but he didn't make it look bad and even said he was a fan. She probably got drown to his charm. And the result we got to see her eyes and body language towards him. Those eyes...gosh it looks so lovable :love: How many time she leaned her body towards him

I don't think psj telling her that he became her fan since high kick was to tease her in any way. It holds much more significance to me because he fell for the real unblemished pmy when she wasn't any big shot or out of the world kind of pretty which she is now. 

Well she did say that psj was very attractive as a partner ;)

The fact that this viki interview played a major role for me believing in ppc even when I wasn't aware about the dating rumors. As this was the 1st interview I saw of them right after finishing wwwsk & the non existent distance between their sitting really sends. :sleepy: Like she naturally kept leaning towards his side during the whole interview :wub:

• Like 1

Which is why guys, she might say NO publicly but actually her heart say YES to PSJ. haha

Well, she didn't said straight NO to possibility with PSJ instead she said NO COMMENT. Some people dont get it that she got frustrated to the dating rumors that overshadowed the wwwsk success, not the fact that she hate PSJ. She do not hate him.

Yeah.. whos saying that PMY said she hates PSJ?  She never even implied it on her dating rumor interview in any way.

I dont think she even directy said that "I am not dating Park Se Joon".

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

Can u please send me the link to that article . Thanks

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003295606

It said she knew about PSJ's statement about possibility and she said "no comment" .

There's another article where she laughed first then she said "no comment" . I can't trace back that article. Maybe from 1st day wwwsk interview. Too many dating articles haha. There were two or three? days wwwsk interviews so I'm tired to find back. And I can sense her mood. Apparently last day interviews she seems to get too frustrated and sorry because most of it ask about the dating rumor. Maybe can check out my previous post. 

• Thanks 1

Sorry. Maybe not the word HATE. She frustrated over the dating issue, but not the fact she DOESN'T like him. 'Like' can be just good colleague/friend/person/guy. Pretty weird right if she hates him? They have good meal with their staff at phuket (and who knows what else happened there) and even have good nice conversation during cosmo event.

So who knows her feelings now ? She might say NO after wwwsk ended but time flies ... That Mont Blanc gift is still the very best proof I can believe in haha.

• Like 1

Flashback, I was the one who did not expect the dating rumor would come up back then. I enjoy their acting, I love their chemistry, some BTS made me think that's something going on between them, some BTS made me think they're just colleagues, but I noticed there's something different on PMY behaviour. I just lowkey shipped them at that time lol.

As far as I remember, PMY said on the last day filming WWWSK that she's able to film WWWSK in a good mood. While playing MiSo character was not only a casual moments. Every moment, she's happy, heart fluttering, and delighted. Sometimes she has that thoughts, why she's always been happy without any stress during the filming before. She said, "Everyday I filmed happily."  

In front of the camera on WWWSK, she never looked tired and stress. Her face was always glowing, her eyes was always sparkling. Even PSJ at some scenes look tired, but PMY never. 

6 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Some people dont get it that she got frustrated to the dating rumors that overshadowed the wwwsk success, not the fact that she hate PSJ. She do not hate him.

Funny if she hated PSJ, at the same time she felt happy everyday during WWWSK filming. It's not make any sense. 

But yeah, no one can be sure for the future. Just praying the best for PPC. :)

• Like 5

ps to fans/non fans/shippers and others, if u’re gonna do some research about PPC dating rumors, please do a thorough one. dont jst take facts that u like and dismiss others. all infos are available here. foc. besides being delulu, we as PPS shippers here, aim to discuss facts and disregard false infos as much as posibble. 

:):lol:

• Like 4

Lol! Exactly! I mean, we understand that PPC moments are such interesting topics... but we dont delulu on imagination and fabrication at all.. 

PPC facts are presented to us by PPC themselves.. lol! 

We wont be here a year after just to make up stories or force a narrative on them?! Jeeezzzz.. 

Right my lovies??: 

Screenshot-20190702-123913-Instagram.jpg

:tongue:

• LOL 7

She didn't said this for people to believe that PMY has any negative feelings towards psj wth! :huh: Moreover they both denied the rumors brcause the media were completely ignoring ppc's & all the cast members hard work fact due to the constant attention on their private life! The reporters were even pestering their co actors too about the dating rumors which is downright disrespectful! Like no wonder she panicked & kept denying the rumors. For me the fact that they both gave the excuse that people should be focusing more on their drama & not on their dating scandal + the reporter who interviewed them saying their denial didn't felt convincing enough+ psj very upfrontly saying he knew the rumors will surface but he has the confidence to deal with it also balantly saying he grew positive feelings for her & won't mind the future possibility with her & lastly pmy giving very cliché answer like "no comments" proves something is going on between ppc.

• Love 2