Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

I wonder what PSJ told PMY while hugging each other... given the reaction on PMYs face.. he said something..  :rolleyes:

But, I just loved how tight that hug was.. lol!

usually kdrama co stars just give each other like a friendly shoulder hug... :P 

or a pat in the back... 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

I wonder what PSJ told PMY while hugging each other... given the reaction on PMYs face.. he said something..  :rolleyes:

But, I just loved how tight that hug was.. lol!

usually kdrama co stars just give each other like a friendly shoulder hug... :P 

or a pat in the back... 

 

haha I just felt like the editor is purposely putting the song at that specific lyrics... " Now I'm yours" then there goes the hug :joy:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

 

 

haha I just felt like the editor is purposely putting the song at that specific lyrics... " Now I'm yours" then there goes the hug :joy:

Everybody sing! "Wanna be your girlfriend, yeah!" :P

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

What do you mean?

I will just edit it out then send you PM. Apologies it I brought up that topic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whoever mentioned him, must be asking about our PPC relationship. Let them be. If it does relate to PMY. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Cali_Mish said:

PSJ is really polite and well-mannered, that’s why I really admire him. 

The owner of the coffee car that was sent to V a short while ago just posted some updates, and they mention only Joon so I think he personally sent it but under the name of the whole group, how sweet :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is PSJ already confirmed for Itaewon Class? coz i dont really hear any news about it except they cast someone from Dr Prisoner~ 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of the favorite kdrama leading men are out of military service.. funny thing is.. all of them has a connection with PMY.. LOL! KimSooHyun being the latest.. will be DPCs endorser too. :D

 

Good thing PSJ did his service when he was younger... where he saw PMY in HighKick and since then became her fanboy.. :rolleyes:

Then pursued her when he got the chance (hello 2016?! Some even said way back 2015! :lol:)... had the chance of working with her.. became her neighbor.. and hopefully her forever love.. :kiss_wink:

Some things are just destined to be... even their coincidences are playing the part... :D

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

is PSJ already confirmed for Itaewon Class? coz i dont really hear any news about it except they cast someone from Dr Prisoner~ 

 

 

 

 

Most probably. Seeing that they already looking for second lead, probably they assure he will join. It said Itaewon Class will start filming end of year so...just have to wait for great news. It is a great project too..which is different from what he shown until now. Maybe he's gonna cut his hair like in Midnight Runners woo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When he talked about High Kick during wwwsk presscon and for me, it was a sweet tease. Look how comfy he was that he able to make her smiled and laughed. She might didn't want to remember her young baby moments haha but he didn't make it look bad and even said he was a fan. She probably got drown to his charm. And the result we got to see her eyes and body language towards him. Those eyes...gosh it looks so lovable :love: How many time she leaned her body towards him?

 

 

Teasing is a way to assure if your partner have a crush on you. He tease more than usual in wwwsk bts. And she loved it, mentioned that he always tease her on the set. 

 

 

Gosh the wwwsk dvd need to release fast so we can see more him teasing her haha

 

I miss them so much

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

And the result we got to see her eyes and body language towards him. Those eyes...gosh it looks so lovable :love: 

 

I wish to someday find someone I could look the same way PMY looked at PSJ.. :blush:

our girl cant really take her eyes off him.. lol! And of course.. we all know PSJ had his eyes on her most of their press con time.. :kiss_wink:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

 

I wish to someday find someone I could look the same way PMY looked at PSJ.. :blush:

our girl cant really take her eyes off him.. lol! And of course.. we all know PSJ had his eyes on her most of their press con time.. :kiss_wink:

Same same.

 

The moment I saw the way she took up and down glimpses at him in that short clip, I was like “oh boy, this girl has finally found her match”

 

The look of love

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, quietobserver said:

She might didn't want to remember her young baby moments haha but he didn't make it look bad and even said he was a fan. She probably got drown to his charm. And the result we got to see her eyes and body language towards him. Those eyes...gosh it looks so lovable :love: How many time she leaned her body towards him

I don't think psj telling her that he became her fan since high kick was to tease her in any way. It holds much more significance to me because he fell for the real unblemished pmy when she wasn't any big shot or out of the world kind of pretty which she is now. 

Well she did say that psj was very attractive as a partner ;)

The fact that this viki interview played a major role for me believing in ppc even when I wasn't aware about the dating rumors. As this was the 1st interview I saw of them right after finishing wwwsk & the non existent distance between their sitting really sends. :sleepy: Like she naturally kept leaning towards his side during the whole interview :wub:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...