[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

@lyca menaSSC are very private they did not tell their lovestory except that they met on That Winter The Wind Blows set when SJK visited his friend JIS. SJK enlisted in the army after they met though, but a lot of fans think they kept in touch until when he was discharged and had the chance to work together afterwards. 

@phantom997 I won't really be surprised if PSJ and PMY knew each other before. They worked on the same industry. They have common friends, we are sure about the stylist and Kwang Soo but what do we really know. They may have other friends too. ^_^B)

Have you known the former  :tears: Laughter in Waikiki couple? They dated other people in the drama. :D Most of their co-stars were surprised they were already dating for one year before they were cast in the same drama. Koreans stars are experts when it comes to dating secretly :lol: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

7_CB2_B711-03_D4-4_BF8-9_A38-66_CCA54_F4

I lightened it. I think the image is PSJ. It may looked long haired due to reflection. :lol: 

As much as we wanted to think they are friends or more than friends :D before WWWSK, I would like to remind myself these are all coincidences. But wow! too much coincidences it's like they are two peas in a pod.  :wub:

• Like 4

Lol sorry to burst your bubbles.....I am doing this out of love for you guys hahaha. That shoes is definitely Park Seo Joon's size and that picture is definitely him :glasses:.

Take it easy folks....don't take things too seriously...just wait. Normally after a huge drama success, Dispatch would start working on the OTP....as in the case of Hwayugi, BTIOFL/Father is Strange, Weight Lifting Fairy, City Hunter and even MEC of PMY and LJK and alot more. So let's just leave it to the experts...and if they will not be caught wait still more :blush:

• Like 5

16 hours ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

I saw in IG just a few minutes ago a short video during the Asian Awards.  After PSJ received his award and he was coming down the stairs,  he went to their table where PMY was sitting and he went near standing, and he slightly leaned towards PMY like he was saying something to her but then PSJ was called by someone to go to the back.  There is a video I saw before when he was going to the back like the Exo group.

Talking about this video? I don't think he was saying anything to her/or they exchanged words. He did look at her but she didn't look at him back...had they have eye contact....maybe a smile. LOL.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Talking about this video? I don't think he was saying anything to her/or they exchanged words. He did look at her but she didn't look at him back...had they have eye contact....maybe a smile. LOL.

@luvsjcwpmy @minseojoon What made me curious was that they were being so cold at each other, don't you think that's strange? I mean PMY is a friendly and cheerful person. She talked with Lee Seung Gi and Kim Hee Sun and even Kim Tae Ri at the end of the event. She clapped and laughed a lot when Lee Seung Gi being called to the stage. She even exchanged smile with Lee Jun Ki  (who was rumoured with her because of Ear's Candy), when Lee Jun Ki  and Park Seo Joon passed her after the Awards.  PMY didn't even look at PSJ when he was called for Award or when he had to go backstage. Isn't it odd? And the way PSJ was waiting for PMY to walk out after the event end, was also odd for me. When PSJ was trying to move the chair between them in the beginning of the event and startled PMY, he didn't look like apologizing to her - IMO. This is really strange for me. I meant if they didn't know each other, why would you be that rude with a sunbae? Well... then again, this must be my delulu mind again. :phew:

And by the way, he left the handphone on the table, since he was called to go to the stage.... Why? Because he knew that he had PMY - his girlfriend at the table. LOL.... I am just being crazy this morning. I need to take a bath. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@MeritaG

Hmmmmm....Well, yes PMY is a friendly and cheerful person but she's the kind of person that usually wait for other's to make the first move and initiate the conversation (I remember from one of her drama interview/MEC) and to make her feel comfortable into talking with them. She's laughing with/at LSG because of his award (title) and he's sitting right next to her, and he's also probably more proactive talking with her. MY and Hee Sun are the only two female and probably can connect better? And as you can see...even the two females didn't talk the whole time at the table. She smiled at LJG because she already knows him and he's her sunbae and also in the same company.

I wouldn't call it rude if you don't talk to the other people at the table that you don't know at functions, but as long as you acknowledge and at least smile and said hello, which I am sure they did. People just can't automatically click when you sit at the same table and start talking.

That's why I don't think they know each other before the drama, maybe seen each other at passing at events but that's pretty much it.

• Like 6

LJK is the other guy in the video and Min Young is looking at him that's why she didn't notice PSJ.  I don't think Park Min Young easily warms up with anybody especially to male co-actors.  She's very choosy when it comes to whom she will be friends with and bits and pieces of her character she shared in MEC.  Some people mistook her to be somewhat cold and rude but I think she is just being careful and shy....that's why I'm really happy that she appeared in MEC so that people can see the real PMY.... for those who have not seen it...I suggest you give it a try.

• Like 6

She did have some shots of her chatting with him.think she would have been a little shy to lean forward to speak to him....lol...mini heart attack for him becos of THAT dress

That dress that she wore... though incredibly beautiful n sexy was bugging her a bit. .plenty of repositionings of the dress in a few of the vids

At one point she removed her modesty jacket but when kim hee sun leaned forward to speak to her...she put it back on again 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Park Seo Joon is an introvert and quiet type of person. He has always said he may appear in romcoms and may seem outgoing but in reality,  he is very shy. He only opens up once he gets to know the person well. That's why he said he always asks for meeting with a drama partner once casting is confirmed inorder to know the other person and establish rapport. So during AAA he got shy facing PMY, his crush since his army days.   :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

She did have some shots of her chatting with him.think she would have been a little shy to lean forward to speak to him....lol...mini heart attack for him becos of THAT dress

That dress that she wore... though incredibly beautiful n sexy was bugging her a bit. .plenty of repositionings of the dress in a few of the vids

At one point she removed her modesty jacket but when kim hee sun leaned forward to speak to her...she put it back on again 

LOL....I do realized it wasn't MY's intention. But looking at this, one would think she is doing it on purpose (adjusting her boobie 2018new_huaixiao_org.png ) in front of him...because she kept on looking at him to see if he's paying attention afterwards 2018new_xixi_thumb.png

Ia1oY6v.gif

• LOL 6

Hopefully not...probably just checking to see if anyone caught her...lol

But ya . Lots of vids of her pulling up that dress...most likely might have had a few near wardrobe malfunctions...and PSJ being a hotblooded male would have been drawn towards her...

Heck ...we as females are already drawn to her...what more if she was sitting directly opposite you:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4

39 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

LOL....I do realized it wasn't MY's intention. But looking at this, one would think she is doing it on purpose (adjusting her boobie 2018new_huaixiao_org.png ) in front of him...because she kept on looking at him to see if he's paying attention afterwards 2018new_xixi_thumb.png

Ia1oY6v.gif

PMY was really conscious with the gown she was wearing but in the end, she carried herself well.  And to think, her sexiness and beauty was seen by all ... 

• Like 2

Funny how in 2017 she was very conscious about her gown kept adjusting it and stealing glances at the man sitting directly opposite her if he saw what she was doing. :D

But less than a year after, in 2018 that same man was the one she is kissing passionately on screen and off screen, she did yoga (which to me looked like a very sexy pose) in front of him. :lol:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

So during AAA he got shy facing PMY, his crush since his army days.   :lol:

Hehehehe...do you think he's really shy? If I was shy I wouldn't sit across the table facing my crush like that. Yes, the screen might be behind her and he's watching that screen, but I'm sure there are screen's in the same direction as the stage as well, because the people at the surrounding tables were facing the stage direction.

So, what was preventing him from doing the same? Her name is PARK MIN YOUNG :smirk:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

@minseojoon Yeah if we look at the videos taken from AAA Stage, we can tell that PSJ could have watched the show from another angle and not facing PMY ;)  Probably that's why PMY was so conscious of her gown because there is this guy PSJ sitting directly opposite her and constantly facing in her direction. :lol:

well, that's how he wants to describe himself, he considers himself shy :lol:

Even though he plays fun characters and has tons of famous friends on his speed dial, he revealed that, on the contrary, he is an introvert and a quiet person in real life. “That’s just my image in front of the camera. I am actually really introverted in private, and I practically just keep quiet when I am with my friends.”

Spoiler

He once said in an interview that pretty hands and a charming smile is definitely attractive in a girl. Most importantly, good conversation is a must. He describes his ideal type, saying, “I care a lot about first impressions. Also, our communication styles should match.” :wub:

• Like 3

I'm sorry if I am breaking the bubble here, but I think the AAA awards is probably not the best example for a possible ship. 

When I was a SeoWon shipper, we used to talk about the AAA awards about how he was always looking at his phone and missing KJW. It is a perception of what you are looking for I guess :) 

I'm sorry again, but just had to share my viewpoint. Please dont get me wrong, I am a strong Park Park Shipper now. 

PSJ gives different answers sometimes :P  He says he doesn't talk much but more of a blunt speaker of a few words. He does not do any aigoos and talks in a straightforward way when he is with friends and family. It does come across in his interviews. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2