[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

if anything, by this time they should be gaining momentum already.. but obviously, the viewers are not quite hooked... yet?

maybe it has something to do with the plot? i read on ig many ppl got confused with the plot and they hv no idea where the drama is going.. 

Spoiler

imo it doesnt hv one cohesive story to tie everything down so the drama is kinda all over the place now.. at first it was about DM and her fangirling secrets, now it jumped to DM/RG dating story.. so i cant really tell where this drama is heading.. maybe they need to hv some conflict to attract the viewers, on top of the romance?? 

Okey this is gonna be my last for today,

i saw a post on Instagram few minuets ago , it’s PSJ’s fan acc, she said “i love you three thousands @bnsj_2013 “

I remember seeing people says three thousand here...

is that you prev??? 

18 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

But why she open her mouth so wide huh? As if she was only breathing using her mouth haha

Hide contents

Rather than thinking it sweet, I thought SDM is pervert. Lol.

I use to think JiChangWook kisses sometimes looks like a pervert too. Tho he didnt open as wide as her lol.

frankly, i think pmy is not good at kissing..:lol:seems that she thinks just open her mouth so wide makes her look a kiss master. in wwwsk first kiss scene, some knetzs complained why pmy didn't open her mouth during kiss scene. and then in closet kiss..she opened her mouth with smile(so lovely and natural:wub:). but in hpl..haha:lol: i think she need to learn more about kiss from psj, if she really want to be a kiss master(jang in) like psj.

22 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Its because like pmy said to kjw "Let's kill the scene!" :lol:

That was for the ep 6. I was expecting something but nothing much happen there. Haha. Probably the scarf stuck on the hair scene what they meant for. And he said before that the drama won't go 19+ just simply smooth normal-like romance drama.

17 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

A lot of ppl like it, but for me ,to be honest, from the very bottom of my heart, I don’t like it, lolololol, I think i’m too biased and too loyat! 

it looks  too wild and hot, but i see no love

Same. It looks like " oppa, let's do steamy kiss so we should open our mouth widely okay" but then there goes the kiss but there's too many space between their lips. I found it a bit weird. But the hands :thumbsup:It goes around and looks pretty arousing lol.

I ask my boyfriend did we kiss like that and he said "I wont let any space even for our kiss" lol. He got me.

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

frankly, i think pmy is not good at kissing..:lol:seems that she thinks just open her mouth so wide makes her look a kiss master. in wwwsk first kiss scene, some knetzs complained why pmy didn't open her mouth during kiss scene. and then in closet kiss..she opened her mouth with smile(so lovely and natural:wub:). but in hpl..haha:lol: i think she need to learn more about kiss from psj, if she really want to be a kiss master(jang in) like psj.

Thats why haha:sweatingbullets: so I'm not the only one who found it a bit weird. She should just let KJW do his job. She seems to move her lips too much. She made SDM looks perverty. If it wasn't the woody fall off, probably they make out already there lol. 

It would be really weird if the next ep 11 ( which people assume there would be bed scene or arousing sofa scene) she became shy shy girl Haha.

They cannot blame PPC shippers for the comparisons because they made a wall kiss and they will probably do a sofa kiss next episode. 

There are other places to kiss why copy WWWSK in the first place and then say you don't want comparison.

That and the "Lion" thing which is PSJ original nickname.

14 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Okey this is gonna be my last for today,

i saw a post on Instagram few minuets ago , it’s PSJ’s fan acc, she said “i love you three thousands @bnsj_2013 “

I remember seeing people says three thousand here...

is that you prev??? 

I love you 3000 is a line from Avengers End Game

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/10/2019 at 1:19 PM, quietobserver said:

Rather than thinking it sweet, I thought SDM is pervert. Lol.

im a perv but i dont kiss like her lol.. but yeah i think she was trying to lead the kiss so it came across as aggrasive and unnatural.. all that lips movements cant be comfortable for the jaw too. they should really it take slow and steady and make liquid-kinda transition from closed to open mouth..  nevertheless i still think she’s a good kisser compared to other k-actress..

aigoo PSJ y u no teach ur gf? (joke joke)

all I can say is the kiss is good  they qer able to deliver the scene.  i think theres just some noticeable limitations.. and yes even to KJW, hes being careful too.. as not to overdo it. but anyways.. 

I think I will just wait the drama to be finished.. i kinda agree with thenother comments.. the story is all over the place, they lost the fangirl to an idol.. i barely see the idol.. 

I just thinking about this after watching hpl they are so touchy while kissing but can you guys notice pmy hand? When kjw nearly touch her he push kjw hands down i dont know if it is part? but maybe she just protecting her body lol 

Also there is a part in hpl they are talking about chopsticks that SDM is not good at using chopsticks when she is korean and SDM ask RG if that is something he can use abroad maybe I forgot. These scenes looks familiar hahaha when PSJ tease PMY when they eating ramen 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I am just 20 years old at first my friends and I really enjoy watching HPL because of fangirling thing because we can relate how SDM crazy about Shi an. But my friends stop watching early ep. 8 because they said fangirling is gone and it is more RG and SDM relationship rhey said they will watch if they back in fangirling thing but I guess next episodes will be focus their story behind their connection with each other. 

After watching hpl I watched WWWSK clips in YouTube because I Really miss parkpark. The light and no dull moment of them. 

18 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

im a perv but i dont kiss like her lol.. but yeah i think she was trying to lead the kiss so it came across as aggrasive and unnatural.. all that lips movements cant be comfortable for the jaw too. they should really it take slow and steady and make liquid-kinda transition from closed to open mouth..  nevertheless i still think she’s a good kisser compared to other k-actress..

aigoo PSJ y u no teach ur gf? 

You sure are a pervert :joy::thumbsup:

Thats why it looks too rush. Or may I call it rush kiss? Haha.

But yeah. She won the best kisser among k-actresses for now.

• LOL 2

21 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

i kinda agree with thenother comments.. the story is all over the place, they lost the fangirl to an idol.. i barely see the idol.. 

Yeah. Somehow she seems to force herself to go out to do her fangirling thing at the morning where the Saja came to her house and saw her with Eungi. 

The fangirling story seems to be gone...

23 minutes ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

I just thinking about this after watching hpl they are so touchy while kissing but can you guys notice pmy hand? When kjw nearly touch her he push kjw hands down i dont know if it is part? but maybe she just protecting her body lol 

Yes i notice it too, and after she push kjw hand, look her face on bad mood..:D

30 minutes ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

For me what I saw that RG's hands going around was okay but I can see that she's like grabbing him and pulling his head more and that 'oppa, touch more' that kinda vibe there.

She looks like someone who didn't get kisses and touches for long time. 

Captain, where are you? 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i watched the bedscene in ep 13 with my mom and sister.. my sister and i were getting all pervy about it and screamed bla bla bla..   we were so excited. then my mom killed the joy by giving us lecture about safe sex and the importance of contraceptives.. so guys u better watch these scenes alone, or watch them with some of ur perv friends...  

Woah daebak!!! You watched wwsk epi 13 with your mom & sis? Like can watch steams stuff like that in front of your mom aghdsgjllk wow you really won in life :0

• LOL 1