[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

16 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Don't you guys think that she's being too touchy while kissing him?

she has to.. its supposed to be that way.. but.. just really observe. and youll see why we are saying its purely acting.. 

;)

ive a seen lot of steamy scenes (kissing/bedscenes/making out scenes) in dramas and movies and had a few experiences myself and all i can say is

Spoiler

kissing scenes in HPL were hot and steamy BUT it was purely ACTING.. .. im gonna be very objective about this. KJW/PMY have great chemistry as DM and RG and they can kiss.. but they dont put emotion in it so it didnt look as natural.. im no kissing expert but i can clearly see when they kissed, it was more to physical thing rather thn the emotional thing - and the movements were franctic coz they were thinking about their nxt step while kissing.. that’s y it didnt look as smooth on screen. tbh PMY kinda took the lead on the kissing scenes lol.. she wasnt timid and jst went for it.. however, i dont want to be bias and honestly i still think it was a good kissing scene.. 

now i dunno about u guys but when i kiss my bf,  i nvr think about it and it happened naturally bcoz of the emotion, which is then translated into a physical reaction.. of coz there will be some hand movement here and there but usually they were subtle. usually ppl goof around, stop for air, and jst enjoying it without thinking too much.. casual kissing/making out is different than kissing bfore ... (y know). it is not as  frantic or lusty or desperate and one should be able to enjoy it.. that’s y i said even the closet kiss in WWWSK was too much for casual kiss and now HPL is going for the same route.. but the diff btween WWWSK and HPL is, in WWWSK, i can really feel the emotion and the movement were so smooth as if they were kissing in real life.. in wwwsk (i know they were acting too) but there were some sense of  longing and the waiting and it was definitely translated into their physical action (coz they waited for 9 yrs).. then, there were some playful additional things like kisses on the forehead, nose and they took their time to say I LOVE YOU.. now that’s a great scene (even by hollywood standard).. in wwwsk, PSJ took the lead in all kissing scenes and PMY jst kinda follow his lead.. when he stopped, she stopped too but she was restless.. that’s what makes them sexier..(please go see the bow kissing scene on the sofa and the bedscene in ep 13, u’ll know what i mean).. 

anyhow, kissing is AWKWARD in real life. even when u kiss someone u love, it can be awkward.. there’s a saliva factor, mouth odour (cigarette breath, garlic breath and beer breath are the worst), oral hygiene, chaffed lips etc.. usually ppl overlook those things bcoz of their emotions.. but since actors kiss without emotion, it might be harder on them.. now for any actors who manage to convey a good kissing scene on the screen for the pleasure of their viewers, KUDOS to them.. 

im sure PMY/KJW are being professional about it.. it might look overboard to us shippers (it cant be helped) but they are jst doing their job and like i said bfore,, they owe it to their fans.. 

enough kissing lesson 101 for now lol.. dont worry so much guys it’s not good for ur heart.

now what happened to cha sian? has the drama changed its direction from fangirling to jst regular romance? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

24 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

she has to.. its supposed to be that way.. but.. just really observe. and youll see why we are saying its purely acting.. 

;)

I mean in HPL....

Spoiler

She seems to enjoy it more than KJW tho.. seeing her leading the kiss..

If I am her man,I will be super jealous haha.

But it does seem like pure acting because there's too much space between their lips(tho it's wide open haha). Agree to what @Matilda_Anne said, for me..it does look a bit off.

Spoiler

Which I found that they try hard to make it looks real..

3 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

umm this is not a forum of pmy & kjw :/ why won't find your fellow shippers somewhere else?

I wasn't saying anything bad about ppc :/ I was comparing and complimenting the realness of ppc scenes D:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Actually, I was going through the post about the revelation about the 77min cut from director’s cut, and personally speaking going from pure logic, there should be no reason to do that if you are trying to keep the rumors down, because you will only make those rumors stronger.

So if like some mentioned that it is probably a breach of the CF obligation, then what I can probably presume is,

Using my pure logic from a guy’s point of view,

Those scenes might not be too PG for ALL VIEWERS. I Don’t mean like us shippers who should be above 16 at least, but probably the agencies might have felt that those scenes of lust, touching and in some ways violating one another be it through kisses or even their body movements could be too x-rated for the general public, hence they decided it should be kept away and only remembered by our lovely PPC.

Another possible cause is, like many have speculated before these CF contracts might require them to show a clean and squeaky image, so anything that could give the general public an impression that they are dating is a massive no go, or any potential scandals that could arise from it.

Other than that, honestly I can’t think of anything else that would warrant such a drastic action from the agencies of the couple.

Anyway, I just wanna express my thanks to everyone who is continuously making this thread lively and active, like a real family.

P.S: Lots of kisses and hugs to all of you! Muacks <3

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE READING THIS COMMENT OH MY GOD WHY DID YOU HAD TO GO IN SUCH DETAIL WITH YOUR FIRST REASON HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP TONIGHT KNOWING GOD KNOWS WHAT EXPLICIT richard simmons HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM DURING THOSE SCENES T_T

YOUR 2ND REASON SEEMS MORE TOLERANT & JUSTIFIED FOR MY POOR HEART SO WE WILL GO WITH THAT AS OF NOW :)

I’m eating by myself at a restaurant while reading the thread , and that “mouth odors” made me laugh , the food being thrown out from my mouth, and the waitress asked me if i’m okey ..

Oh my... 

I told you all, reading this thread can be dangerous if you read it in the crowded place.. :joy:

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

it's ok..it's ppc's job. i'm just relieved that it's not a movie. in a movie, most actress even should expose their body and film sex scene. this is why i want pmy not to do a movie..:joy:but if psj...i'm okay.  i want to see his hot sexy body in the screen.:glasses:

g7LbHUb.jpg

btw, i'm moved by her words. "have i been so happy like that without any stress before?"

she said in all interview after wwwsk, she was really happy to film wwwsk. and it was first time she didn't have any stress and just happy while filming a drama. 

and she said in 2016 interview, the happier she is, the prettier she looks in a drama. she can't hide her mood. so a look of her mood comes to her face on a drama. so she said, if she looks really pretty, it means she's in a really happy mood.

most people saying pmy was the most beautiful in wwwsk. so it means she was the happiest in wwwsk among her dramas as she said.:)

Makes me happy the way she said it was her first time wearing a bridal dress & the way she blused when she said how some people thought she was an actual bride

Agreed with @LurkerNoMore about the CF obligation and suitable contents for some viewers but I don't think those scenes took up 77mins? 

Or they can just replace it with another bts scenes that suitable for the viewers. Or maybe that's the only bts that they shot.

I just hope they don't cut off PSJ's unbutton shirt scene cos I've been waiting for that. HAHA. Pervert me.:P

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

It also helps when you are working with someone who I could safely say practically saw you as his ideal type since your early debut days and has shown some sort of physical attraction towards.

Probably this is for me the main reason why I am truly not really concerned about all the other shipping threads for PMY, since PSJ’s shipping threads are quite few and far between, even if PMY kisses KJW like he’s the last man on earth.

I will not be affected by the rather obvious promotion of HPL to reach its intended target of ratings. 

It is a talent when you are able to deliver such true professionalism in whatever role you play in a drama however, it takes two hands to clap, and to deliver a drama so real up to the point that we viewers see both leads no longer as the characters they play in the drama but for who they are in real life (PMY + PSJ), this is what makes this couple really endearing to me.

Of Course, the fanboy inside me wants to believe that she was also happy she could spend time with her fanboy aka someone who had a crush on her for a long period of time. 

Thanks for sharing this lovely video! Appreciate it.

2 things I have a soft corner for fanboys so i'm really happy to see a shipper like you & secondly you words are beautiful as in you describe your emotions on ppc really well. You are right pmy & psj chemistry is just so natural both on & off screen like their stares, smiles, body language screams that they are trying to be as low key as possible. Ahh i'm going crazy T_T

• Love 1

29 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

mouth odors made me laugh , the food being thrown out from my mouth

y are u laughing? :joy: hahaha mouth odour is real problem guys.. make sure u floss and brush ur teeth bfore kissing someone lol..and eat mint for extra precaution..  :D 

sidenote: make sure to floss and brush regularly even when u’re not kissing anybody lol.. 

26 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Agreed with @LurkerNoMore about the CF obligation and suitable contents for some viewers but I don't think those scenes took up 77mins? 

Or they can just replace it with another bts scenes that suitable for the viewers. Or maybe that's the only bts that they shot.

I just hope they don't cut off PSJ's unbutton shirt scene cos I've been waiting for that. HAHA. Pervert me.:P

We are gonna riot if they dare to do anything with that magnificent undressing scene! :p

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

ive a seen lot of steamy scenes (kissing/bedscenes/making out scenes) in dramas and movies and had a few experiences myself and all i can say is

This was so educational & incredibly enjoyable to read! Thanks for it haha

7 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

This was so educational & incredibly enjoyable to read! Thanks for it haha

im glad u like it :wub:..  im kinda the leader of the pervert club here now so i aspire to deliver all perv related stuffs with gusto.... hehe

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Don't you guys think that she's being too touchy while kissing him?

Her hand goes like ... pull me more man..

She is just doing her job as a professional actress! It's her job create an appealing chemistry with her co stars!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, itzzy said:

I wasn't saying anything bad about ppc :/ I was comparing and complimenting the realness of ppc scenes D:

OH I am incredibly sorry! Don'the know why it felt like you were favouring kjw & pmy chemistry more than ppc! Sorry...