[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

59 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

For me what I saw that RG's hands going around was okay but I can see that she's like grabbing him and pulling his head more and that 'oppa, touch more' that kinda vibe there.

She looks like someone who didn't get kisses and touches for long time. 

Captain, where are you? 

oh no..she's not a pervert. you mean she is the one who satisfies her desire through her acting in front of more than 50 people staff.:joy:

it's just her acting skill and job. i pity her..during wwwsk, she was told that her kiss acting was really good. but after dating rumor with psj, she was told the reason she did well kiss scene is not her acting was good but just she kissed with her bf.  and this time..she's being told that she's hungry for kiss...lol

Haha k-actresses never gets the credit for their kissing skills. Just now I read comments about HPL ep 10 kiss scene and most of them praise KJW more than her. Most of her good comments were their great chemistry and their visual.

But I praised her during the wwwsk ep 8 kiss scene where she was the one who make the first move. Didn't she got the credit on that? Even KKY loves it.

Well we never know until the bts kiss scene for hpl ep 10 come out. 

Really love this ppc thread :D 

All the discussion and sharing in this thread are so interesting and delulu. Couldn’t help but need to keep ‘glue’ to read all the new comments and keep refreshing the pages. So fun reading and happy to be part of this PPC ship. 

Spoiler

Totally agreed with the analysis on the kiss scene and storyline of hpl. My little comments on hpl:

Kiss scenes - the scene at end of eps 9 was  good chemistry with DM n RG and sufficient. However, Continuation of the kiss scene at the beginning of eps 10 seems to be over or like trying to add in this scene for the sake of increasing the viewing rate?

Storyline - really has been a bit out of the main storyline of fangirling. Too much focus on romance of DM n RG. Difficult to link back to fangirling.

I will still continue to watch hpl to support pmy and hope it’s rating will go up.

Wwwsk storyline is great with the cute colleagues and good friends of KMS n LYJ. Even their family members in the drama did well and blend in to the story well. No doubt All the kiss scenes are gentle (except the bed scene), create great chemistry and have a nice touch in wwwsk. Not forgetting our PPC love and feelings in the drama.

I still enjoy watching wwwsk and keep laughing and crying while re watching it for the 4th time now...

For me pmy kisses just depends on actor kiss style and director..with kjw she follow him..with psj she follow him..

Sometime pity to pmy..how can she need to face crazy shipper fan every time she got drama..a lot of thread about pmy shipper almost every drama ..sometimes shipper going crazy..omg..hopefully no more dating rumor because of drama chemistry and leave her alone..

Sometimes it's funny and interesting to read..sometimes what are you talk about..??

Sometimes it's funny and interesting to read..sometimes what are you talk about..??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PsjPmy said:

Hide contents

Totally agreed with the analysis on the kiss scene and storyline of hpl. My little comments on hpl:

Kiss scenes - the scene at end of eps 9 was  good chemistry with DM n RG and sufficient. However, Continuation of the kiss scene at the beginning of eps 10 seems to be over or like trying to add in this scene for the sake of increasing the viewing rate?

Storyline - really has been a bit out of the main storyline of fangirling. Too much focus on romance of DM n RG. Difficult to link back to fangirling.

I will still continue to watch hpl to support pmy and hope it’s rating will go up.

Totally agreed.^_^

20190510-175711.png

Or was she too used of kissing a person with a thick lip? :kiss_wink: (heyy Cap!)

Anyway,

Thanks guys for the discussion. I wasn't being bias. It was just me, a fan of a korean drama.

Nevertheless, her chemistry with her co-stars always caused fire and big love. So kudos Queen!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I can see that she's like grabbing him and pulling his head more and that 'oppa, touch more' that kinda vibe there.

hahahah gurl this is so funny :lol:

3 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Woah daebak!!! You watched wwsk epi 13 with your mom & sis? 

Spoiler

lol my mom is a low key perv too.. she always watch ‘GOT’ and makes perv comments all the time.. the only decent person in my fam is my dad ~~ poor him.. 

• LOL 3

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

lol my mom is a low key perv too.. she always watch ‘GOT’ and makes perv comments all the time.. the only decent person in my fam is my dad ~~ poor

Sjskskls pervertness runs in the blood! But then Still how the hell did you watch epi 3 in front of your mom! Omg lmao what did she said when seo joon took his shirt off & about the overall scene!? 

29 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Sjskskls pervertness runs in the blood! But then Still how the hell did you watch epi 3 in front of your mom! Omg lmao what did she said when seo joon took his shirt off & about the overall scene!? 

Spoiler

i dont remember what she said exactly, but something about ‘they better use condom’ bla bla.. she said PSJ has nice lips and body lol..  yeah it runs in the family lol .. but im already 29 and my mom treats me and my sister like besties lol.. so we talk openly about everything.. 

captain says hi :wub:

Hi guys:) Maybe it's quite late for me but I've never give a proper hi to everyone here. So.. Hi there! I've been a loyal spectator here for months.. Reading everything you guys posted here is very fun! I'm terrible at eng that's why I'm more comfortable to be silent reader hehe.. 

So here I just wanna to throwback some 'funfacts', coincidence, evidence,  hint or whatsoever you call it.. Just to calm down my shipper heart:sweatingbullets: And dedicated to any lurker out there who never knows bout this couple hehe.. Let's get started!

1. On 2015, PMY posted a vid captioned 'Hi, there!'.... And on the same day PSJ also posted a pic captioned 'Hi'.. Yeahh maybe this was just purely coincidence but you never know:rolleyes: 

2. On Sept 2015, PMY first adopted a cute little puppy (I've read somewhere it's from her sister.. Correct me if I'm wrong) and she named him Leon.. Wonder where did she get the idea to name him Leon:rolleyes:

3. On Oct 2016, PSJ up a pic of puppy which I believe simba.. I guess everyone knows the relation of Simba and Leon names right B) both Simba and leon means lion.. I'm pretty sure PSJ named his puppy Simba for a reason:rolleyes:Adopting that kind of breed is a common among korean celeb but naming them with the name that got meaning of lion is very rare i guess

4. On Nov 2016, PSJ changed his jersey num to 34.. As we know PMY's bday is 4 Mar. Knowing PSJ, he once had his jersey num 28 which was his ex bday 

5. On Dec 2016, someone tagged PSJ on one of pmy's post (dated 3 Dec if I'm not mistaken). On that day, they were both in Hong Kong attending MAMA award 2016. PMY was hanging out with Big Nana,  who is PSJ 's stylist at that time. I assume someone have caught them dating or maybe hanging out together with Big Nana:wub:

6. On Dec 2016, an iv of PSJ asking about open up relationship to public.. His answer somehow like giving a hint that he already in a relationship with an actress at that moment.. Hmm smell something fishy B)

7. Throughout 2016, Big Nana has posted many PPC pics,  which shows that she was very close to them individually. I always wonder was she trying to give a hint on PPC relationship

8. PPC coincidentally posted pics of their oversea trip (whether its for work related or holiday) which happened to be around the same date such as California, Japan and Hong Kong.. Not to mention the mystery of Las Vegas:D 

9. On Oct 2017, someone just wrote 'Park Seo Joon-Park Min Young' in Daum cafe without any explanation.. I guess this was where the rumour started.. Or maybe earlier..

9. The dating rumours of them keep lingering around the industry insiders. Thinking back,  why would people relate this two big name? As we know they never had a project together whether it's drama, cf or movie. We didn't even know that they are actually know each other 

10. On Nov 2017, PPC was sitting at the same table,  facing each other in AAA event:wub:.. From the rumours, we could say that at least they know each other but that night they pretend not to and acted like strangers. I could see that PMY was obviously acting awkwardly.. At the end of the event,  PSJ was standing and pretend to fix his tux while waiting for his woman.. while everyone was busy leaving the hall..  But later he was left behind:joy: poor captain

11. On Jan 2018, there was a question about PSJ status and someone replied that PSJ is dating PMY. This was way before the WWWSK casting news 

12. It was known that PSJ was the one who recommended PMY 's name for Kim Mi So role.. But it's not his decision that PMY was chosen for that role. Should I call this fate:wub: The drama itself was relatable to PPC

13. The closeness of PPC team (stylists) was undeniable! They look like they've known for years.. They often hanging out together whether during filming or not.. Even until now they still hang out together! During the Phuket trip too.. Wonder whether PPC was with them or not:PThe latest one was last week if I'm not mistaken.. I never see them close to any other co star stylist tho

14. There was wedding rumour of PPC.. A trusted source which is an advertiser (correct me if I'm wrong) said that they were preparing for wedding and will announce after WWWSK has ended.. Why would an advertiser said this as we know that most contract don't want their BA to committ or reveal relationship status right.. Just for what he was spreading that rumor? Well,  till now there was no announcement yet but who knows.. Like the reporters said.. Let's wait n see:rolleyes:

15. PSJ would always call his older lady as noona like hwang jeung eum and jung yoo mi.. But never heard he call PMY noona.. He either call her PMY ssi or Kim Miso/ Kim biso.. Maybe because of the 'around the same age' haha

16. In my opinion, PMY is not the same PMY in WWWSK bts compared to other drama like healer,  remember and ofc hpl.. She's not awkward but feels like she's not as playful as in other drama.. You know like whether she was trying to hide something or maybe she's a bit shy around her bf? But I guess they just being extra careful as they aware about the dating rumour

17. Some of you might not believe the 3 years dating rumours.. Some of you believe PSJ had pursue PMY since 2015/2016 and they start dating in 2017 right.. But for me the 3 years rumours could be true based on the so called evidence.. As I remember during the WWWSK Kakao iv, PMY was asked about pull and push game and she said she's not the type that play push n pull game.. Same goes to PSJ.. Their answers to love council also seems like they are talking about them:P

18. Last but not least,  the most important event that cheer up my shipper heart, the Cosmo event! I was so down before as they both couldn't attend any award together.. And then... Suprise2:D Both of them attended the Cosmo event in Shanghai is it? Haha I forgot.. We could see how close they are.. But on stage they kind like awkward because of the camera and people around :joy: But then both team were having dinner together.. Including the boss. This was like a date or 'honeymoon' for PPC

Fuhh... Sorry for the very long post.. Just want to rant about them.. Sorry for my bad eng haha.. Kindly skip this post if it bothers u hehe.. Again nice meeting u guys! 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 3

Thanks @Flowerone96 ! 

Yeah I'm in the team who believes something fishy happened around end of 2016. Maybe they were in 'some' mode. 

And I got a feeling that PMY already receive the wwwsk scripts before or maybe around AAA 2017. She might be still considering during that period. 

Why? Because she was not so skinny during QF7D. Then suddenly she works out. And she did say it takes time for her to prepare her slim figure for Miso character. 

@Flowerone96 thanks for good posting.:heart:

i'm not sure if ppc are dating for 3 years is true or not. but i'm sure psj has pursued pmy since 2016. psj's boss confirmed ppc have known each other and been close for years because they had a same stylist(big nana). maybe psj first met pmy in 2015~2016. as we know, he had been a fanboy of pmy for a long time. so he was really happy to meet her in person. then he adopted a same breed dog and named Simba which had also same meaning(lion) as pmy's dog. and then he changed his jersey number to pmy's birthday 34. and he moved to near her house in 2018.

1 hour ago, Flowerone96 said:

Hi guys:) Maybe it's quite late for me but I've never give a proper hi to everyone here. So.. Hi there! I've been a loyal spectator here for months.. Reading everything you guys posted here is very fun! I'm terrible at eng that's why I'm more comfortable to be silent reader hehe.. 

So here I just wanna to throwback some 'funfacts', coincidence, evidence,  hint or whatsoever you call it.. Just to calm down my shipper heart:sweatingbullets: And dedicated to any lurker out there who never knows bout this couple hehe.. Let's get started!

1. On 2015, PMY posted a vid captioned 'Hi, there!'.... And on the same day PSJ also posted a pic captioned 'Hi'.. Yeahh maybe this was just purely coincidence but you never know:rolleyes: 

2. On Sept 2015, PMY first adopted a cute little puppy (I've read somewhere it's from her sister.. Correct me if I'm wrong) and she named him Leon.. Wonder where did she get the idea to name him Leon:rolleyes:

3. On Oct 2016, PSJ up a pic of puppy which I believe simba.. I guess everyone knows the relation of Simba and Leon names right B) both Simba and leon means lion.. I'm pretty sure PSJ named his puppy Simba for a reason:rolleyes:Adopting that kind of breed is a common among korean celeb but naming them with the name that got meaning of lion is very rare i guess

4. On Nov 2016, PSJ changed his jersey num to 34.. As we know PMY's bday is 4 Mar. Knowing PSJ, he once had his jersey num 28 which was his ex bday 

5. On Dec 2016, someone tagged PSJ on one of pmy's post (dated 3 Dec if I'm not mistaken). On that day, they were both in Hong Kong attending MAMA award 2016. PMY was hanging out with Big Nana,  who is PSJ 's stylist at that time. I assume someone have caught them dating or maybe hanging out together with Big Nana:wub:

6. On Dec 2016, an iv of PSJ asking about open up relationship to public.. His answer somehow like giving a hint that he already in a relationship with an actress at that moment.. Hmm smell something fishy B)

7. Throughout 2016, Big Nana has posted many PPC pics,  which shows that she was very close to them individually. I always wonder was she trying to give a hint on PPC relationship

8. PPC coincidentally posted pics of their oversea trip (whether its for work related or holiday) which happened to be around the same date such as California, Japan and Hong Kong.. Not to mention the mystery of Las Vegas:D 

9. On Oct 2017, someone just wrote 'Park Seo Joon-Park Min Young' in Daum cafe without any explanation.. I guess this was where the rumour started.. Or maybe earlier..

9. The dating rumours of them keep lingering around the industry insiders. Thinking back,  why would people relate this two big name? As we know they never had a project together whether it's drama, cf or movie. We didn't even know that they are actually know each other 

10. On Nov 2017, PPC was sitting at the same table,  facing each other in AAA event:wub:.. From the rumours, we could say that at least they know each other but that night they pretend not to and acted like strangers. I could see that PMY was obviously acting awkwardly.. At the end of the event,  PSJ was standing and pretend to fix his tux while waiting for his woman.. while everyone was busy leaving the hall..  But later he was left behind:joy: poor captain

11. On Jan 2018, there was a question about PSJ status and someone replied that PSJ is dating PMY. This was way before the WWWSK casting news 

12. It was known that PSJ was the one who recommended PMY 's name for Kim Mi So role.. But it's not his decision that PMY was chosen for that role. Should I call this fate:wub: The drama itself was relatable to PPC

13. The closeness of PPC team (stylists) was undeniable! They look like they've known for years.. They often hanging out together whether during filming or not.. Even until now they still hang out together! During the Phuket trip too.. Wonder whether PPC was with them or not:PThe latest one was last week if I'm not mistaken.. I never see them close to any other co star stylist tho

14. There was wedding rumour of PPC.. A trusted source which is an advertiser (correct me if I'm wrong) said that they were preparing for wedding and will announce after WWWSK has ended.. Why would an advertiser said this as we know that most contract don't want their BA to committ or reveal relationship status right.. Just for what he was spreading that rumor? Well,  till now there was no announcement yet but who knows.. Like the reporters said.. Let's wait n see:rolleyes:

15. PSJ would always call his older lady as noona like hwang jeung eum and jung yoo mi.. But never heard he call PMY noona.. He either call her PMY ssi or Kim Miso/ Kim biso.. Maybe because of the 'around the same age' haha

16. In my opinion, PMY is not the same PMY in WWWSK bts compared to other drama like healer,  remember and ofc hpl.. She's not awkward but feels like she's not as playful as in other drama.. You know like whether she was trying to hide something or maybe she's a bit shy around her bf? But I guess they just being extra careful as they aware about the dating rumour

17. Some of you might not believe the 3 years dating rumours.. Some of you believe PSJ had pursue PMY since 2015/2016 and they start dating in 2017 right.. But for me the 3 years rumours could be true based on the so called evidence.. As I remember during the WWWSK Kakao iv, PMY was asked about pull and push game and she said she's not the type that play push n pull game.. Same goes to PSJ.. Their answers to love council also seems like they are talking about them:P

18. Last but not least,  the most important event that cheer up my shipper heart, the Cosmo event! I was so down before as they both couldn't attend any award together.. And then... Suprise2:D Both of them attended the Cosmo event in Shanghai is it? Haha I forgot.. We could see how close they are.. But on stage they kind like awkward because of the camera and people around :joy: But then both team were having dinner together.. Including the boss. This was like a date or 'honeymoon' for PPC

Fuhh... Sorry for the very long post.. Just want to rant about them.. Sorry for my bad eng haha.. Kindly skip this post if it bothers u hehe.. Again nice meeting u guys! 

Oh my god your english is more than fine no need to feel sorry! This was such an insighful post for a newbie like me so thanks a lot for mentioning all the moments & incidents how ppc actually started. Please enlighten me on your incident num 8 like what exactly happened in las vegas? & that cosmo event like i saw video clip but like did he really showed there unexpectedly or did he said he won't be able to attened but then baam & showed up there? Also that AAA Event lol i agree pmy was acting quite awkward & based on my observation they were giving subtle glancd at eachother. & your reason no 12 which makes me believe he has feelings for her cause age & honorifics is really inportant in korea the fact that psj being 2 years younger than her still doesn't call her noona sends me! Dont know about pmy but i'm quite certain seo joon likes her ( he literally said he is open for future possibility of a relationship with her wtf) as a person whether they are a real life couple or not! I don't know since when they might be dating but if it's a serious one it must have been taken some time before wwwsk happened :/

54 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

dont remember what she said exactly, but something about ‘they better use condom’ bla bla.. she said PSJ has nice lips and body lol..  yeah it runs in the family lol .. but im already 29 and my mom treats me and my sister like besties lol.. so we talk openly about everything.. 

Your family seems so cool omg please adopt me if possible haha! I would die to have such an entertaining family

11 minutes ago, ParkParkMYSJ said:

PSJ call Hwang Jung-Eum his partner in She was pretty who was born in 1985 who is closely around his age too because PMY born in year 1986 but he never call her noona. 

Thats because if you call a girl noona it means you consider them as an elder sister or someone who can't seem to think in a romantic way :p

7 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

WWWSK episode 11 is the highest. The one about Kim Mi So and Lee Young Joon's past kidnapping. 

Screenshot-20190510-115920.jpg

I think this show's that  the male lead in HPL is not pulling his weight. Its a rom-com forsakes, PSJ has created many memes as LYJ. Where are the KJW memes?

13 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

and then he changed his jersey number to pmy's birthday 34. and he moved to near her house in 2018.

Does he really live near her home? I heard the distance between both of their home is about 10 min? If that's true it really does confirm a lot of things. Also with the jersey number when asked about it he said that he was given that number according to the most manliest one in the team. The reason sounds weird to me :/