[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

33 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

@Flowerone96 thanks for good posting.:heart:

i'm not sure if ppc are dating for 3 years is true or not. but i'm sure psj has pursued pmy since 2016. psj's boss confirmed ppc have known each other and been close for years because they had a same stylist(big nana). maybe psj first met pmy in 2015~2016. as we know, he had been a fanboy of pmy for a long time. so he was really happy to meet her in person. then he adopted a same breed dog and named Simba which had also same meaning(lion) as pmy's dog. and then he changed his jersey number to pmy's birthday 34. and he moved to near her house in 2018.

That's why when PMY strongly denied it I'm kinda believe it because everything seems like PSJ following what she does.

And yeah I believe PSJ has strong feeling for her starting end of 2016. Like @Flowerone96 listed, the PSJ 2016's interview strongly show something fishy. 

Captain made all the move. I don't recall any move made by PMY. 

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

@Flowerone96 thanks for good posting.:heart:

i'm not sure if ppc are dating for 3 years is true or not. but i'm sure psj has pursued pmy since 2016. psj's boss confirmed ppc have known each other and been close for years because they had a same stylist(big nana). maybe psj first met pmy in 2015~2016. as we know, he had been a fanboy of pmy for a long time. so he was really happy to meet her in person. then he adopted a same breed dog and named Simba which had also same meaning(lion) as pmy's dog. and then he changed his jersey number to pmy's birthday 34. and he moved to near her house in 2018.

Yeah no wonder I feel something missing!  How can I forgot about the neighborhood thing:joy:

Additional information:

19. PSJ just move to his new house which is 10 mins away from PMY' s! As I could remember someone posted here the distance is 200m away but recently changed to 82m? Hahaha:P Nevermind whether it's 200 or 82, they're still neighbors right haha. PMY has living there for 5 years with her parents while PSJ just moved there in the early 2018. March maybe? 

20. PSJ 's boss who was his manager back then had once said that the two are close, way back then before WWWSK. He also mentioned meeting them (i'm not sure for what occasion, maybe having some hang out?). But different with Namoo, they simply said that they are just close colleague.. Namoo boss must be forgot to discuss this with Awesome :P 

1 hour ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Oh my god your english is more than fine no need to feel sorry! This was such an insighful post for a newbie like me so thanks a lot for mentioning all the moments & incidents how ppc actually started. Please enlighten me on your incident num 8 like what exactly happened in las vegas? & that cosmo event like i saw video clip but like did he really showed there unexpectedly or did he said he won't be able to attened but then baam & showed up there? Also that AAA Event lol i agree pmy was acting quite awkward & based on my observation they were giving subtle glancd at eachother. & your reason no 12 which makes me believe he has feelings for her cause age & honorifics is really inportant in korea the fact that psj being 2 years younger than her still doesn't call her noona sends me! Dont know about pmy but i'm quite certain seo joon likes her ( he literally said he is open for future possibility of a relationship with her wtf) as a person whether they are a real life couple or not! I don't know since when they might be dating but if it's a serious one it must have been taken some time before wwwsk happened :/

If you call someone noona it meams you consider them as an elder sis or someone who can't think of seeing in a romantic way! Literally this reason solidifies that psj is literally interested in her

Oh hi newbie! :D Welcome to the ship! Hehe

I'm not sure I can explain them perfectly but I'll try my best.. First, the las vegas incident.. It was on Feb 2017, where PSJ posted a vid showing a glimpse of his hotel room he stayed in lv i guess.. There was a pair of sport shoes (which i think it's belong to a woman.. Because the size is small compared to others)  and a black color Balenciaga cap on a desk.. Then,  on Mar 2017 PMY posted a pic, she was wearing the same sport shoes and the hat.. So, fans were speculating that those sport shoes and cap were PMY's.. Whether true or not, only God knows hehe

Then for the Cosmo event.. At first PMY had confirmed that she would attend the event as we all could see her poster of the event.. At the same time kim jae joong's poster also came out along with PMY.. nobody expect that PSJ would appear in that event because we already expecting him to attend another event (i forgot someone help me:sweatingbullets:) that's why PPS were so frustrated at that time. But there came miracle.. Suddenly the new poster came out with our captain's handsome face on it:P I guess many of u guys scream like crazy (at least in your heart) upon the good news.. I'm not sure whether it's last minute confirmation from PSJ or there was other reason 

• Love 5

42 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

When will be the Premiere Night of Hyung Sik's movie? I think Seo Joon will be going to attend. 

im still waiting for Sonny’s tvN show~ the one he filmed with PSJ in London. any updates on that? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

That's why when PMY strongly denied it I'm kinda believe it because everything seems like PSJ following what she does.

And yeah I believe PSJ has strong feeling for her starting end of 2016. Like @Flowerone96 listed, the PSJ 2016's interview strongly show something fishy. 

Captain made all the move. I don't recall any move made by PMY. 

What can I say about this couple,  PSJ shows his love through action.. Like moving nearer to her house.. Simba.. Jersey number.. For PMY, as I watch back the bts and iv,  she seems more affectionate towards PSJ (maybe it just me) while PSJ keeps his pokerface and not showing his affection towards her (again maybe it's just me).. But at the same time he really care about her.. Maybe he just concern about the rumours.. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Oh hi newbie! :D Welcome to the ship! Hehe

I'm not sure I can explain them perfectly but I'll try my best.. First, the las vegas incident.. It was on Feb 2017, where PSJ posted a vid showing a glimpse of his hotel room he stayed in lv i guess.. There was a pair of sport shoes (which i think it's belong to a woman.. Because the size is small compared to others)  and a black color Balenciaga cap on a desk.. Then,  on Mar 2017 PMY posted a pic, she was wearing the same sport shoes and the hat.. So, fans were speculating that those sport shoes and cap were PMY's.. Whether true or not, only God knows hehe

Then for the Cosmo event.. At first PMY had confirmed that she would attend the event as we all could see her poster of the event.. At the same time kim jae joong's poster also came out along with PMY.. nobody expect that PSJ would appear in that event because we already expecting him to attend another event (i forgot someone help me:sweatingbullets:) that's why PPS were so frustrated at that time. But there came miracle.. Suddenly the new poster came out with our captain's handsome face on it:P I guess many of u guys scream like crazy (at least in your heart) upon the good news.. I'm not sure whether it's last minute confirmation from PSJ or there was other reason 

Thank you so much. Yeah i read the matching couple items thing those co incidence don't intice me much since they have much stronger incidents that are too much to be just co incidence haha! & at the cosmo event seems like such a heart fluttering moment & i'm glad they both could attend & meet eachother. Thank you for explaining so well ♡♡

9 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

she seems more affectionate towards PSJ (maybe it just me) while PSJ keeps his pokerface and not showing his affection towards her (again maybe it's just me).. But at the same time he really care about her.. 

Sorry but i think it's the other way around he is highly interested in her & has mentioned it too in a subtle way. Pmy is who keeps a poker face on like i don't exactly know what she feels for him. She is attracted to him that's for sure that viki interview where she cutely  looked at him & asked whinning "what is perfect about me" i mean that meant something right! So based on my observation it's psj who keeps it subtlebut at the same time his body language around her screams something going on between them.

2 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Does he really live near her home? I heard the distance between both of their home is about 10 min? If that's true it really does confirm a lot of things. Also with the jersey number when asked about it he said that he was given that number according to the most manliest one in the team. The reason sounds weird to me :/

according to the address in the real estates article, distance is only 82m.

25 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

im still waiting for Sonny’s tvN show~ the one he filmed with PSJ in London. any updates on that? 

it will premiere on May 25.

2 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Sorry but i think it's the other way around he is highly interested in her & has mentioned it too in a subtle way. Pmy is who keeps a poker face on like i don't exactly know what she feels for him. She is attracted to him that's for sure that viki interview where she cutely  looked at him & asked whinning "what is perfect about me" i mean that meant something right! So based on my observation it's psj who keeps it subtlebut at the same time his body language around her screams something going on between them.

Yeahh I agree with u dear.. Most of the time (iv),  PSJ seems like he wanted to declare everything but he just can't :Pthat's why I said PSJ show his love through action.. Hmm I don't know how to explain this.. But whatever u said is true dear..never mind just ignore hehe

https://instagram.com/p/BrPtET5h40G/

20 hours ago, zashi23 said:

since everyone is  giving their pov of how pmy kisses her co stars & & which one was better hpl or wwwsk look at this video... & the fun fact is it's just a behind the scene moment where they are trying to set up their positions & loving stares yet look at their body language though they are practicing but still look at psj he just casually leaned in like he followed his body's instinct & light kissed her & then there is pmy who was waiting for that kiss & based on the way she opened her mouth she was expecting a little deeper kiss than what she recieved ;)

9 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Yeahh I agree with u dear.. Most of the time (iv),  PSJ seems like he wanted to declare everything but he just can't :Pthat's why I said PSJ show his love through action.. Hmm I don't know how to explain this.. But whatever u said is true dear..never mind just ignore hehe

no no there is nothing to be ignored what you said hahah. i guess their attraction keeps on fluctuating from time to time i guess. sometimes it seems like psj is into her more & sometimes it fells like pmy is into him more

• Like 2

3 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Thanks @Flowerone96 ! 

Yeah I'm in the team who believes something fishy happened around end of 2016. Maybe they were in 'some' mode. 

And I got a feeling that PMY already receive the wwwsk scripts before or maybe around AAA 2017. She might be still considering during that period. 

Why? Because she was not so skinny during QF7D. Then suddenly she works out. And she did say it takes time for her to prepare her slim figure for Miso character. 

Finally got someone who can feel me:lol: I'm kinda sure there was something back in 2016

10 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

no no there is nothing to be ignored what you said hahah. i guess their attraction keeps on fluctuating from time to time i guess. sometimes it seems like psj is into her more & sometimes it fells like pmy is into him more

Hahaha yeahh i guess that's what I'm going to say:rolleyes: thank u for describing it for me:D

• Like 1

https://instagram.com/p/BrDR8nVHhQx/

also this slow version moment of their pmy & psj aghhh it flutters my heart. though i know it's all acitng & they were given inputs by the director & everything but still look at the way pmy was anticipating that lip kiss & he oh so tenderly kissed her forhead & nose but she was hghkey waiting for him to attach their lips. their chemistry seems so natural wtf like c'mon how can two people's chemistry be this strong which makes the audience forget the difference between real & reel. in the past whenever i felt such strong chemistry between two actors ironically they all ended up being a real life couple so i'm betting on them too ;)

25 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

https://instagram.com/p/BrPtET5h40G/

since everyone is  giving their pov of how pmy kisses her co stars & & which one was better hpl or wwwsk look at this video... & the fun fact is it's just a behind the scene moment where they are trying to set up their positions & loving stares yet look at their body language though they are practicing but still look at psj he just casually leaned in like he followed his body's instinct & light kissed her & then there is pmy who was waiting for that kiss & based on the way she opened her mouth she was expecting a little deeper kiss than what she recieved ;)

Maybe they forgot about the camera:POr maybe they just don't care about them anymore..