[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

19 minutes ago, Bubulove07 said:

me too. I tried to hard think about feeling of PSJ. When he saw kiss scene Ep.10 I so sad instead him. In real life he didn’t jealous,right?:tears:

What if she did that because she wanted to see if PSJ is loyal to her or not?

12 minutes ago, Bubulove07 said:

me too. I tried to hard think about feeling of PSJ. When he saw kiss scene Ep.10 I so sad instead him. In real life he didn’t jealous,right?:tears:

umm he he is a 30 year old professional actor himself i'm sure he undestands how acting life works. no need to go over board haha

What makes me kinda sad and angry at the same time is that the decision to cut 77mins bts scenes came out the same time as the HPL kissing eps and their survey for HPL dvd. 

Hmm I don't know. You guys can say I'm kinda childish for thinking that way but can't stop myself feeling that way. 

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Bubulove07 said:

If you observe, PSJ does not move any time during her drama on air. I know that PSJ will try his best not to snatch the limelight out of PMY.

It means that he is ready to support her work. No matter what kind of relationship they are in.  He has a warm heart. :wub:

w5kNsz.jpgw5kBm8.jpg

yes.. seriously.. theyve been doing this kind of scenes for yearssss! its like a walk in the park.. they make out then cut! done! next scene.. 

the only reason we are on this ship is because.. well you already know those. lol!

3 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

What makes me kinda sad and angry at the same time is that the decision to cut 77mins bts scenes came out the same time as the HPL kissing eps and their survey for HPL dvd. 

Hmm I don't know. You guys can say I'm kinda childish for thinking that way but can't stop myself feeling that way. 

cheer up. i'm sure we will still find something eye catching in the remeaning dvd apaprt from those 77 min.

minyoung went a little wild last night during the HPL makeup out session hahah! protect your eyes shippers! :sweatingbullets:

I can see what some of you meant that it's different feel than when its with psj. there's something missing, or maybe im just being biased. I'm enjoying her on screen chemistry with kjw though :D

what i find cute is I dont think ive seen her ears turning red during wwwsk kissing scenes, but it did during hpl aka she was shy/embarrassed hehehe... there must be a reason :phew: 

5 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

no one is saying your childish.. but I think its overthinking. 

HPL and WWWSK are two different things. other dramas did surveys for dvd release.. as mentioned here. 

with the cuts made.. understood the frustration. i think it would be fine to send a message to the team responsible for the pre order.

but, it has nothing to do with HPL. maybe its just about PMY and PSJ or their future projects and commitments. 

Well..my childish mind was if it all because of the ratings and the sales.. I keep on blaming on their agencies and the productions for using them.. If it all just to protect them, I won't be surprised...seeing their fans reactions and all... Hope it is not because using their popularity...

23 minutes ago, itzzy said:

minyoung went a little wild last night during the HPL makeup out session hahah! protect your eyes shippers! :sweatingbullets:

I can see what some of you meant that it's different feel than when its with psj. there's something missing, or maybe im just being biased. I'm enjoying her on screen chemistry with kjw though :D

what i find cute is I dont think ive seen her ears turning red during wwwsk kissing scenes, but it did during hpl aka she was shy/embarrassed hehehe... there must be a reason :phew: 

umm this is not a forum of pmy & kjw :/ why won't find your fellow shippers somewhere else?

1 minute ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

umm this is not a forum of pmy & kjw :/ why won't find your fellow shippers somewhere else?

lol.. let her be.. shes a PPC shipper.. but maybe shes just affected by the scenes in HPL.. but yeah.. @itzzy lets focus on PPC. ;)

Actually, I was going through the post about the revelation about the 77min cut from director’s cut, and personally speaking going from pure logic, there should be no reason to do that if you are trying to keep the rumors down, because you will only make those rumors stronger.

So if like some mentioned that it is probably a breach of the CF obligation, then what I can probably presume is,

Using my pure logic from a guy’s point of view,

Those scenes might not be too PG for ALL VIEWERS. I Don’t mean like us shippers who should be above 16 at least, but probably the agencies might have felt that those scenes of lust, touching and in some ways violating one another be it through kisses or even their body movements could be too x-rated for the general public, hence they decided it should be kept away and only remembered by our lovely PPC.

Another possible cause is, like many have speculated before these CF contracts might require them to show a clean and squeaky image, so anything that could give the general public an impression that they are dating is a massive no go, or any potential scandals that could arise from it.

Other than that, honestly I can’t think of anything else that would warrant such a drastic action from the agencies of the couple.

Anyway, I just wanna express my thanks to everyone who is continuously making this thread lively and active, like a real family.

P.S: Lots of kisses and hugs to all of you! Muacks <3

• Like 9

it's ok..it's ppc's job. i'm just relieved that it's not a movie. in a movie, most actress even should expose their body and film sex scene. this is why i want pmy not to do a movie..:joy:but if psj...i'm okay.  i want to see his hot sexy body in the screen.:glasses:

g7LbHUb.jpg

btw, i'm moved by her words. "have i been so happy like that without any stress before?"

she said in all interview after wwwsk, she was really happy to film wwwsk. and it was first time she didn't have any stress and just happy while filming a drama. 

and she said in 2016 interview, the happier she is, the prettier she looks in a drama. she can't hide her mood. so a look of her mood comes to her face on a drama. so she said, if she looks really pretty, it means she's in a really happy mood.

most people saying pmy was the most beautiful in wwwsk. so it means she was the happiest in wwwsk among her dramas as she said.:)

• Like 3
  • Love 9

14 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

most people saying pmy was the most beautiful in wwwsk. so it means she was the happiest in wwwsk among her dramas.:)

agree! thats why lets appreciate all her efforts here in this drama. Because she is obviously working hard.. good thing she's pretty, because im sorry to say... she doesnt have that glow that she had in wwwsk. Maybe its the make up but yeah, she looked tired.. especially her eyes. but still pretty! :blush:

it could be because she has more work and CFs and shooting here and there compared during wwwsk and as ive said before, her schedule is probably packed! 

I hope after this drama.. she can get some vacation and rest very well, to recharge. because, as we all know.. PMY is very hardworking and she always gives her all to her projects. 

So, dont be shocked if she has good romantic scenes in the future.. im sure  she had a lot of practice already.. :ph34r:

if anythng.. im also thankful that shes doing well with her onscreen partner.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

most people saying pmy was the most beautiful in wwwsk. so it means she was the happiest in wwwsk among her dramas as she said.:)

It also helps when you are working with someone who I could safely say practically saw you as his ideal type since your early debut days and has shown some sort of physical attraction towards.

Probably this is for me the main reason why I am truly not really concerned about all the other shipping threads for PMY, since PSJ’s shipping threads are quite few and far between, even if PMY kisses KJW like he’s the last man on earth.

I will not be affected by the rather obvious promotion of HPL to reach its intended target of ratings. 

It is a talent when you are able to deliver such true professionalism in whatever role you play in a drama however, it takes two hands to clap, and to deliver a drama so real up to the point that we viewers see both leads no longer as the characters they play in the drama but for who they are in real life (PMY + PSJ), this is what makes this couple really endearing to me.

Of Course, the fanboy inside me wants to believe that she was also happy she could spend time with her fanboy aka someone who had a crush on her for a long period of time. 

Thanks for sharing this lovely video! Appreciate it.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@itzzy  honestly...

Spoiler

hpl shippers should more care kjw&el than psj&pmy. kjw's k-fans are worrying that a reporter will come out kjw&el dating news after hpl and el will upload and delete kjw photos again because she's jealous to see hpl..it's well known el's hobby is uploading and deleting photos&captions about kjw in ig.

even reporters recently write an article and focus on their ig photo scandal again. when el uploaded and deleted a photo, kjw was not so popular and hot. so the scandal was not a big issue among knetz and could be down quickly. but after hpl..maybe kjw will have quite a hard time about the dating rumor, as he gains popularity.